Is it me or does it seem like there are flavors of the month

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is it me or does it seem like there are flavors of the month

Post by zacb »

h. What I mean is for a few weeks someone will be ranting (good or bad) about something, and that seems to be the predominate theme. Example: for awhile, there was a bunch of post about _______ American Women Are Horrible!, then it switches to Hitler and David Duke (I ave no problem with David Duke, although he is wrong in some areas), and then something else. I am not saying it is good or bad, just is. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Part of it is Winston stirring the pot.

He reads a lot, studies a lot. He then uses this forum as a conversation forum, to talk about what interests him at the moment.

But he also knows that controversial topics bring outrageous non-PC responses. Which brings clicks, and revenue.

Winston has discovered that the human intellect is yearning to break free, like a caged tiger. And he is not above banging on the cage to stir up a few growls.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Very insightful Jester. Plus I have a thing for controversial topics. They stimulate me and are my "juice" so to speak. Convention bores me. I am a natural contrarian too. That's why I don't fit in anywhere.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ginger wrote:
I do thrive on controlled chaos, it's why I love forums, YEY. Thanks for having this site. Helps me survive existing in the Philippines, which is generally too predictable-boring-conventional.
Now ya got me worried.