WTF.... 80% of men are under attractive!?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:I remember this really ugly chick in college went around telling everyone she expected to marry a guy like Fabio one day. When it became obvious it wasn't going to happen she flipped out ended up in the psych ward her first year at college.

Most American women fully expect to marry a rich TV celebrity.
Even ugly chicks like this one thinks they will land a rich handsome husband someday. :lol:

I have a news flash for American women, only beauty queens get to marry guys who are rich! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

AAARGH. I live by a TOOTHLESS HICK -- and guys are LINED UP TO DATE HER!!!!! she's 58.

I'm 6'1, TALENTED, DECENT LOOKING, financially stable, educated and GET NOTHING. AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

This comment doesn't surprise me and I fully blame the media. Women are at an all time high for being picky. Next time you sit down and watch a movie, tv show, or commercial observe the lifestyle that is portraited. Ever notice that we are barraged with images of 500k homes and perfect looking people? Throw in a big dosage of celebrity worshipping and it's no wonder the Western Princess gets her head filled with false expectations.

Men tend to be much more realistic. I see movies where entry level police detectives live in high priced condos and I laugh. I can admire the condo but my brain says, "I could never afford it" so it's dismissed as a pipe dream. Unfortunately women aren't so quick to dismiss the concept.

When this central theme of wealth and good looks is repeated countless times it raises the bar for all women. Soon they EXPECT a medium to high level standard of living and in today's ecomony it's difficult for the Average Joe to fulfill her demands. Make no mistake, despite women's lib, the Western Male is saddled with more responsibility than ever.

Hardly seems fair does it?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

bennandsarah wrote:AAARGH. I live by a TOOTHLESS HICK -- and guys are LINED UP TO DATE HER!!!!! she's 58.

I'm 6'1, TALENTED, DECENT LOOKING, financially stable, educated and GET NOTHING. AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a passport, you don't have a problem.
In several countries, you'll have a girl at the words "financially stable". :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

It amazes me as to the amount of English men who are settling for such women, when Eastren Europe is easy to get to and find a nice girlfriend. Totally finished with English women as have 2 of my male friends.
Robin Hood.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

It amazes me as to the amount of English men who are settling for such women, when Eastren Europe is easy to get to and find a nice girlfriend. Totally finished with English women as have 2 of my male friends.
I figured it was just as bad in England as in America.

One thing that is common in Anglo countries is people call men "shallow" if they only go for attractive women. I assume this is another issue related to feminism. The majority of women in Anglo countries are the most shallow people in the world. What's shallow about wanting a healthy and vigorous woman that has pride in herself? Seems to me it's a myth to guilt trip the desperate men and beta males into taking the undesirable picking and make them feel "lucky" if they score "used goods" that's been around (or has too much baggage).
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

[quote="Émigré"]

I figured it was just as bad in England as in America.

Yeah England is not good at all. For any Americans reading this be under know illusion that you will find a nice English woman here. They will be just as bad as their American cousins!

Talking of North Americans, I was in Cancun last year and in the hotel the split in nationalities was 40% USA, 40% Canadians and 20% British. It was good to watch all 3 nationalities especially the women.

In terms of getting drunk I found that the Canadian women were the worst, closely followed by the Americans and then the British (to my surprise). I observed that the Candians and Americans would drink all day around the hotel and have an early night, whereas the British would not drink much in the day, but drink heavily at night.

In terms of loudness and looks I would have to say the Canadians were the worst, most had tattoos and smoked liked chimneys, not a good look for a woman. I also got the impression that the Canadian woman definitely is the "boss" in their relationship with their man.

Despite Cancun having a lot of couples and being full of men, I had a really good time. Got blown out by a fat chick from New Jersey, but then scored with a fit woman from Philadelphia, go figure that one out!
Robin Hood.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

RobinHood wrote:I figured it was just as bad in England as in America.
What I don't get about the UK is that seeing esc@rts is legal and F*K clubs in Germany is a cheap, short flight way. (Winston has asked us to censor the tag words which gets his site downgraded as obscene)

It makes no sense for a fella (or bloke), to be dating Shamo the Killer Whale in Britain, when adventures are all around. Plus, historically speaking, the British have had an overseas empire and thus, being abroad isn't considered off-the-beaten path, whereas in the US, anything outside of let's say Cancun or the Bahamas is considered Fringe or non-mainstream.

In the US scene, however, it completely follows. There's a huge propaganda ministry, which tells guys to constantly ask AWs out, even if they look like a beast. And then, there's this cone of silence, where men in NYC and Boston aren't encourage by peer men, to see Quebecois esc@orts in Canada. Thus, those are the lone wolf, border runners 8)
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

S parc - you are right it makes no sense for an English bloke to date a fat EW (English woman) as Europe is on his doorstep.

However British culture is the same - since school men are brought up to treat women like princesses and to ask them out. With Britain now part of the Europen Union, the culture is changing slowly and more men are looking abroad.

Your average Joe still thinks he will find his princess down the local pub / bar though!
Robin Hood.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

"Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

It amazes me as to the amount of English men who are settling for such women, when Eastren Europe is easy to get to and find a nice girlfriend. Totally finished with English women as have 2 of my male friends."

I could swear that English women have gotten one notch worse over the course of this year alone, in terms of attitude and fatness. I've also noticed an increase in couples with a fugly swamp donkey with a reasonably good-looking guy. It's something I see regularly in my local pubs. Hats off for telling that guy, to wake up, I've been tempted on myself.

"One thing that is common in Anglo countries is people call men "shallow" if they only go for attractive women. I assume this is another issue related to feminism. The majority of women in Anglo countries are the most shallow people in the world. What's shallow about wanting a healthy and vigorous woman that has pride in herself?"

Totally agree. There is nothing wrong with going for women that are non-overweight with long hair and a reasonably feminine dress sense, nothing unreasonable there in that. That's a vast difference from not accepting not having a perfectly ripped chest? There's so much hypocrisy.

"Your average Joe still thinks he will find his princess down the local pub / bar though!"

Pha, I know many like that, I feel sorry for them. It's funny how, when I mention how nice east European women are, a lot of people just give the usual copout, 'they want money', 'they're all scammers' and all the rest of it. Load of bollocks; something is seriously wrong with our women, that hasn't destroyed the good personal qualities that are still commonplace in women in many other countries (and should be conserved with every possible effort).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Taco wrote:In the Philippines, I have women flirting with me everyday since I moved here and I'm broke. All you really need is a plane ticket to PI and just find an employed Filipina online you can shack up with. My social status has climbed about 10000% and has no signs of letting up.

I've known for a long time that American women don't find men attractive, its obvious. The only women I could attract in the US are 250lbs. with serious personality disorders. The birth rate in industrialized countries tells the full story. Any woman that doesn't want to have kids won't have any use for a boyfriend or husband either.
This is true and I have said it before, if we didn't have so many unmarried Black Women and Immigrants having children we would be talking about an aging population and shortage of young people. The Stormfront morons lament the fact its White women not having children. As I said Feminism or should I say Rich White Male Elite never wanted to give women equal rights when they never considered you equal as human beings....

THe knock on effect at least in America is that White women are no longer looking for providers, they are instead looking for economic equals and social companions.

I am not sure why the birth rate is down in Europe other than increasing women's opportunities in the workplace and the same shift in looking for companionship and not so much a provider.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:The Philippines is great, but it's not the only option. If you like strong women then just go to China. There are many, many wealthy Chinese women who can't find husbands there. The only problem is that they're quite formidable, although I believe they can be tamed.

Who cares about money? They have money! You'll only need money if you want kids. What they're looking for is a confident man who is interesting, and who doesn't have a weird medical condition or a mistress or anything (my friend dated quite a few guys in these categories!).
Formidable to whom???? Speak for yourself homie, yes there are simps and tricks among the Black Male population but I ain't one of them. I don't take no sh*t from a woman, she will get 86'ed and the search for a replacement will commence.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

RobinHood wrote:However British culture is the same - since school men are brought up to treat women like princesses and to ask them out.
Sure, I concur, however, Punk rock also started in Britain (let's drop the whole Ramones/NYC bit for a moment) . Thus, I'd imagine that there'd be this sort of contingency, which despises proper society, in place of trying to be oneself or at least, somewhat rebellious of what others expect.

In the US, however, ppl actually adhere to society's group-think much more than in many other westernized countries. It's a far more conformist and less eclectic bunch than folks in Britain. That's why there's still political chatter about making US Flag burning illegal, because folks like my father think that anyone who burns a flag is a godless communist.

You'll never see esc@rting legalized, stateside, or a host of other activities. The US is a type of cultural prison, despite its economic advantages in sectors like petrochemicals, health care, software, and commodities trading.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster

Post by RobinHood »

Mattyman wrote

"I could swear that English women have gotten one notch worse over the course of this year alone, in terms of attitude and fatness. I've also noticed an increase in couples with a fugly swamp donkey with a reasonably good-looking guy. It's something I see regularly in my local pubs. Hats off for telling that guy, to wake up, I've been tempted on myself."

I agree English women are getting worse all the time in terms of both attitude and fatness. Walk down any UK high street and you will see what I mean.

Currently seeing a 28 year old Bulgarian woman, she's like a breath of fresh air! No real edge / attitude, good looking, not lazy - i feel like a new man.
Robin Hood.
ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

I see the same down here many times, a guy maybe 7/10 with a 4/10 fat chick who still treats him like shit, they always have an almost embarrassed look on their faces... truth is I only date foreign women now, how did you meet yours in Bulgaria?