Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


WTF.... 80% of men are under attractive!?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby RobinHood » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Ringspun

I met my Bulgarian girlfriend via an online dating website. Went out to see her after a month emailing and she has been here for a holiday. Totally different to an EW, she really appreciates things you do for her - never going back to an English Woman

PM if you want any more info - cheers.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am
Location: England







Postby djfourmoney » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:21 pm

RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

It amazes me as to the amount of English men who are settling for such women, when Eastren Europe is easy to get to and find a nice girlfriend. Totally finished with English women as have 2 of my male friends.


Its a class issue...

The reason why there are so many single Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, etc women in England not being courted by English (White) men largely is because many believe they are secondary market women.

Its like buying a Diesel Skoda when you wanted a Golf GTI... Which is bizarre much like British Manufacturing has been destroyed, the pool of British women is largely like a used car lot on one end or an exclusive Bentley dealership.

Men will settle because anything else is too much work + others in their group would question their decision using stereotypical immigration and thief stories, like Western women don't rob men constantly (and legally) in divorce court? Nevermind all the stories of women using men for various things like expensive drinks to new cars. This is perfectly acceptable to many Western men its shocking. But a Russian woman wanting a cozy home and she's a Gold Digger, amazing.

Then when men explain that their Eastern European wives respects them highly and relishes the roll of being wife, mother and family counselor.

They call these men Neanderthals and the women victims, again amazing. Turning logic on its head.

This is why I am cracking down on the complaining, with all the tools available to you there is no excuse to complain and moan about women in Western culture anymore.

Bulgaria is not talked about often in bride circles but they have attractive women, so do the 'Stans and Armenia. I would also include less thought about locations like Latvia, Lithuania and Poland which seem to get lost in the shuffle.

Lots of nice (I know a couple) of Eastern European women in the UK actively looking for a long term relationship.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Naoki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:05 pm

My thought is completely opposite to American women. lol

Being an Asian man in Asian country, by my standard, almost 80% of American men are attractive, even in real life. (I'm not a gay)
Of course, I mean American white men. Most of them have good facial feature, big and bright eyes, long and straight nose and strong body physics. Hard to imagine a man like that can become dateless.

However, most American women I've seem in real life are chunky and always blame her husband for everything.

Like this woman, she's sooooo chunky. In Japan, nobody would give her a shit. I was shocked even if she's so unattractive(when she's standing), her fans still treat her like a goddess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2EdZ6alIkM&list=UUG7OjYz1GuhijsTASme53VQ&index=6&feature=plcp

The most attractive white women I've seem in real life are European women, absolutely not American women.

So I'm shocked by result of this research.

Ugly women find handsome men unattractive?
No matter how ugly a woman is, in U.S.A she never short of date?
No matter how handsome a man is, in U.S.A he can still become dateless?

I feel sorry for American men. lol
Naoki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Postby ringspun » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
RobinHood wrote:Was in KFC last night (live in England), and saw a really fat girl with a reasonably good looking guy. I actually felt sorry for him and nearly went up to him and said "wake up mate you are with Fat chick, who is will be lazy, terrible attitude and treat you like crap - get a life and get a foreign woman".

It amazes me as to the amount of English men who are settling for such women, when Eastren Europe is easy to get to and find a nice girlfriend. Totally finished with English women as have 2 of my male friends.


Its a class issue...

The reason why there are so many single Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, etc women in England not being courted by English (White) men largely is because many believe they are secondary market women.

Its like buying a Diesel Skoda when you wanted a Golf GTI... Which is bizarre much like British Manufacturing has been destroyed, the pool of British women is largely like a used car lot on one end or an exclusive Bentley dealership.

Men will settle because anything else is too much work + others in their group would question their decision using stereotypical immigration and thief stories, like Western women don't rob men constantly (and legally) in divorce court? Nevermind all the stories of women using men for various things like expensive drinks to new cars. This is perfectly acceptable to many Western men its shocking. But a Russian woman wanting a cozy home and she's a Gold Digger, amazing.


Totally right here, its usually men who are stuck with a british pig who gawks at men who would lower themselves to go with a pretty slim, thoughtful woman over a fat selfish horrible thing of a woman and as you say and English woman will rob you blind legally!

My only concern with any european or russian girl is that I would not marry and bring here, I still think once westernised and given the stories they will hear of how women get the lot and they can go back rich women to their own countries too disturbing to risk it. However I would be more than willing to set up home with a eastern european girl even if she has a kid, but marrying is a very very big commitment financially if it all goes wrong.
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby RobinHood » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:26 pm

Ringspun

I agree if you stick with women from the EU, (Eastern Europe EU) no hassles with visa / marriage etc. All the risks are to the downsides, but benefits just as good as Russian / Ukraine women.

At last a reason why the UK should stay in the EU!
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am
Location: England

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:29 pm

This Westernization fear is unfounded. Go back and read these train wreck stories and you'll find that the woman was largely that way before they married her, that's called ignoring the warning signs...

I just have to laugh at times, Western men especially American and British men have a healthy and unfounded preoccupation with indoctrination and out to get your money.

I will turn this on its head, I have too.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby ringspun » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

djfourmoney wrote:This Westernization fear is unfounded. Go back and read these train wreck stories and you'll find that the woman was largely that way before they married her, that's called ignoring the warning signs...

I just have to laugh at times, Western men especially American and British men have a healthy and unfounded preoccupation with indoctrination and out to get your money.

I will turn this on its head, I have too.


Yeh I often think that about my ex wife, I thought I could make a silk purse out of a sows ear as the saying goes, I was wrong.

They are out to get our money, and the stupid governments let them and always will back them. I will give a woman everything when i'm with her, but feeding and clothing her and paying for her fuel whilst she is off banging other guys just ain't gonna happen.
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby RobinHood » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:40 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
This Westernization fear is unfounded. Go back and read these train wreck stories and you'll find that the woman was largely that way before they married her, that's called ignoring the warning signs...

I just have to laugh at times, Western men especially American and British men have a healthy and unfounded preoccupation with indoctrination and out to get your money.

I will turn this on its head, I have too.


Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.
Robin Hood.
RobinHood
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:48 am
Location: England

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 pm

RobinHood wrote:djfourmoney wrote:
This Westernization fear is unfounded. Go back and read these train wreck stories and you'll find that the woman was largely that way before they married her, that's called ignoring the warning signs...

I just have to laugh at times, Western men especially American and British men have a healthy and unfounded preoccupation with indoctrination and out to get your money.

I will turn this on its head, I have too.


Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.


Generally I would agree, most people are not very sharp. I talk alot but I observe, I see everything...

There are "test" you can put these women through.

As Tony Bochene suggested to me the other day, take your girl to some remote part of her country to see maybe some ruins or something and get a local hotel where they likely don't have hot water to take a shower. Now if you girl complains constantly about "roughing it" then toss her back. What's going to happen when your lose your job??? You might have to "rough it" and guess what, you got a world class complainer on your hands.

This is universal you can do it with AW/EU/UK women as well. Put them in a difficult situation don't say anything and watch the reaction...

I don't put women on a pedestal, I don't think they are special. I knew women that keep dirty rooms, wore the same underwear for a week, keep dirty homes, dirty children, actual dog sh*t in the lower bathroom off the garage and cat urine as well. Holes in the walls from allowing their boyfriends to get so upset they vent hitting the wall.

Most women that end up pregnant forget to take their birth control.

Women are not special, not saints and don't deserve the overt need to make sure they live a comfortable life without earning it.

When a woman holds up her part of the agreement, then she deserves the praise for being a mother, a friend, a productive member of the community, etc, etc.

They need to EARN the right to be called Mrs. Whatever. Make them EARN it not just because they are pretty or young.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Robin Hood, you can quote me next time by pressing the "Quote" button at the top right corner of the text area.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

RobinHood wrote:Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.


I think where men get into trouble is projecting onto women a particular characteristic that men have, namely that (barring some traumatic experience -- death of someone close, major illness, etc) our personalities don't change all that much.

There's an old saying along the lines of:
A man marries a woman hoping she won't change and she marries him hoping he will change and BOTH are disappointed.

A woman who was the antithesis of all that you were avoiding when you met her, may be exactly what you didn't want after a few years of her watching the idiot-box (tell-lie-vision) explain how unhaaaaappy she really is, because you're not a proper doormat like the males in the s.h.itcoms, while buying all the crap shown during the commercials, and shifting some aspect of your personality to match that of the leading male character in this month's hot movie.
Unless that's ONLY a characteristic of anglo women, there's no way I'd bring a foreign one back to my home country. The culture toxifies them.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby odbo » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Taco wrote:I remember this really ugly chick in college went around telling everyone she expected to marry a guy like Fabio one day. When it became obvious it wasn't going to happen she flipped out ended up in the psych ward her first year at college. Most American women fully expect to marry a rich TV celebrity and any guy that doesn't qualify will be inducted into the "buddies hall of fame" in order to maintain their reputation as a princess.

haha

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
RobinHood wrote:Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.


I think where men get into trouble is projecting onto women a particular characteristic that men have, namely that (barring some traumatic experience -- death of someone close, major illness, etc) our personalities don't change all that much.

There's an old saying along the lines of:
A man marries a woman hoping she won't change and she marries him hoping he will change and BOTH are disappointed.

A woman who was the antithesis of all that you were avoiding when you met her, may be exactly what you didn't want after a few years of her watching the idiot-box (tell-lie-vision) explain how unhaaaaappy she really is, because you're not a proper doormat like the males in the s.h.itcoms, while buying all the crap shown during the commercials, and shifting some aspect of your personality to match that of the leading male character in this month's hot movie.
Unless that's ONLY a characteristic of anglo women, there's no way I'd bring a foreign one back to my home country. The culture toxifies them.


Teal this is unfounded, I know many couples and have dated many foreign women who came to live in America without getting married, they got a normal Green Card.

None of these couples are divorced, none of these couples have serious problems and none of the wives are "Americanized". That is straight-up fear mongering. The opposite happens, they don't like American society the way it's currently constructed. However they LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS, this is where they make money so they make due.

You don't want to live in half the countries these women come from. If you can deal with the shortcomings, then fine. But as I said many things we take for granted as easy to get or cheap is not so easy to get or cheap in many of these countries. This is because the middle class isn't large in those countries, they have small elite and masses of poor/working people.

The horror stories you have seen or read are easily explained in one form or another. I don't know everybody wants to gloss over easily discovered facts.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby pete98146 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:
RobinHood wrote:Ignoring the "warning signs" is not as easy as you think...most of my friends thought they were marrying loyal princesses, turned out most are now divorced and lost alot of money financially in the process. Remember in the UK pre - nups are not legal here.

My advice is if you are going to bring a foreign woman to your home country and you could find one from a country where visas / marriage is not necessary to do so, then that is the better option.


I think where men get into trouble is projecting onto women a particular characteristic that men have, namely that (barring some traumatic experience -- death of someone close, major illness, etc) our personalities don't change all that much.

There's an old saying along the lines of:
A man marries a woman hoping she won't change and she marries him hoping he will change and BOTH are disappointed.

A woman who was the antithesis of all that you were avoiding when you met her, may be exactly what you didn't want after a few years of her watching the idiot-box (tell-lie-vision) explain how unhaaaaappy she really is, because you're not a proper doormat like the males in the s.h.itcoms, while buying all the crap shown during the commercials, and shifting some aspect of your personality to match that of the leading male character in this month's hot movie.
Unless that's ONLY a characteristic of anglo women, there's no way I'd bring a foreign one back to my home country. The culture toxifies them.


Teal this is unfounded, I know many couples and have dated many foreign women who came to live in America without getting married, they got a normal Green Card.

None of these couples are divorced, none of these couples have serious problems and none of the wives are "Americanized". That is straight-up fear mongering. The opposite happens, they don't like American society the way it's currently constructed. However they LOVE THEIR HUSBANDS, this is where they make money so they make due.

You don't want to live in half the countries these women come from. If you can deal with the shortcomings, then fine. But as I said many things we take for granted as easy to get or cheap is not so easy to get or cheap in many of these countries. This is because the middle class isn't large in those countries, they have small elite and masses of poor/working people.

The horror stories you have seen or read are easily explained in one form or another. I don't know everybody wants to gloss over easily discovered facts.


I agree. My wife has been here for over 6 years now and she hasn't changed much at all. It's rare that she watches American tv. If given a choice she'll continue to watch her flipino tv shows via the internet. As far as hanging around American women it simply doesn't happen. I'd say the biggest reason is that very few AW have shown any interest in befriending a cute and pretty asian woman.

So she doesn't have that many negative influences in her life.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby ringspun » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Great pic Obdo! says it all... "is he the best I can get" lol...

I met up with someone tonight I not seen in 10 years, every single mutual friend we discussed was divorced, it was unreal but then I would have been surprised had they not being in UK.
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests