New study seems to prove women don't like nice guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I think that if any woman automatically sees niceness as weakness, then one should approach with a bit of concern.

The only truth of this nice-guy bad boy crap is that women do like a guy who can lead. There are many ways one can be leading, and of course many women have their own tastes. I think that all this alpha/beta shit is just a way to condense and pigeon-hole people into silly little categories, since it sounds rather cynical. The world isn't as black-and-white as that.

All this nonsense of adopting a 'bad-boy' personal only has the net effect of making guys who are not like it feel they can't be themselves, lest they be seen as weak.

I think that all this talk about 'nice' has become confused with behaviours such as grovelling, trying hard to please, saying yes to everything she does just to win approval, get my drift? That's the only thing that is universally turning-off. You can be leading in the dominant, aggressive, forward kind of way, or you can be a bit more reserved, polite and indirect and still be dominant. Some women prefer the former, others prefer the latter, it's a matter of personal taste (at least in a healthy population that is).

There is absolutely no positive correlation with niceness, and weakness. If, however, general niceness (as opposed to what's described above) is viewed as weakness, then one should be very skeptical of the mental health of the girl in question.

"I don't need additional affirmation of the truth. Okay nice guys finish last UNLESS, you rescue some mid-30's woman from the redundancy pile... "

But then again, I would say that this mostly applies amongst trashy women, and if you've borne the tough end of the stick, it can be very easy to see the whole world like this.

I think that shallowness and conditioning (as well as possibly not developing the capacity to have relationships) has made too many western women extremely shallow, to the point of writing off anyone (possibly with the influence of role models), who doesn't fit the classic 'bad-boy' persona. Generally, the ones furthest down this spectrum are the ones most to be avoided.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I know plenty of needy, weak, dependent simps who never have trouble dating or having an American woman in some extent. Hell, the ones I know even have wives, ex-wives, and even multiple children. Could this be a "midwest thing"? While this mangina behavior doesn't get women's attention in your neck of the woods, midwest America is the place where whores simply settle down with betas, pu$sies, and human ATM machines after they've done all of their "bad boy hopping". I'm in the wrong part of the country. Apparently an alpha male like myself has absolutely no shot here in Chicago/the midwest because whores specifically move to the midwest to settle with ONLY the most beta of beta simps so that they can satisfy their inner control freak and take all of their misandric attitudes out on Poindexter. While the study conducted MAY have some truth to it for American women, it certainly DOES NOT apply to American women who are burnt out from whoring and who then settle with Poindexter McSimpleton in the "simple life" of the American midwest to grow fat, saggy, racist, and snobby (but financially comfortable on all of Poindexters hard-earned money). Of course, most American women revert back to their whoring anyway, except now as Poindexter's wife, seeking men in the area who will give her the slightest attention so that she can be reminded of when she was in her prime and could get badboys and when men would pay for her vacations all around the world to places much more exotic than midwest America. If you live in the midwest, don't be an alpha male or black and you will have no trouble getting multiple American women here. So I am moving.
If you want to be Poindexter's wife's boyfriend, there are plenty of chances for you. She still likes alpha boyfriends. :wink:
Plus, you'll know the freight is already covered. :lol:
The racial issue may be specific to your area. My town is mixed and, like DJ4$ mentioned, the older white ones WILL strike up conversation (for some reason, it makes me chuckle when they do that). They are often friendlier than the black ones. :roll:
Therein lies the problem: I don't want a married skank, especially any that are anywhere past their prime.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

My personal experience and opinion is that Anglophone women are attracted to men who present evil qualities. They may have translated the "proud" photos as being "rude" or "asshole". These are the types of men they prefer.

Most sane men prefer women who are happy because an unhappy, angry woman is terrible to be around, unless you truly hate yourself.

If you ever meet a guy who "likes a challenge" or thinks that trying to tame an angry woman is a major feat, then you have met an idiot. But this is how women are today, and this is why men like us are not compatible with the AW.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Anglo women I would argue treat Black men better than White men.

I have yet to see a White woman attack Black man in public. Sure there are simps and tricks out there, but among my peer group they'll go to jail for domestic violence first before they will allow their women to "put hands on them"

This goes to Steve Sailors blog post (also appeared in the magazines) about how American media depicts White men compared to Black men.

It doesn't show many BM/WW relationships on TV and when it does its often not in a positive, loving light. It always appears to be a marriage of convenience, dysfunction or blamed on "youth"

Which is funny, I see White women over 35 being very aggressive with Black men.

There is a cultural shift going on in the background and while some White men have totally written off White women in America, its very clear that some quality White women remain of those that are left the majority of them will marry a White man, but what is leading to the social unrest seen lately largely coming from single White males is the increased competition in the middle and lower dating pools for White women from Black men.

Women do like nice men, just not until they are 40+ Holla
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:Anglo women I would argue treat Black men better than White men.

I have yet to see a White woman attack Black man in public. Sure there are simps and tricks out there, but among my peer group they'll go to jail for domestic violence first before they will allow their women to "put hands on them"

This goes to Steve Sailors blog post (also appeared in the magazines) about how American media depicts White men compared to Black men.

It doesn't show many BM/WW relationships on TV and when it does its often not in a positive, loving light. It always appears to be a marriage of convenience, dysfunction or blamed on "youth"

There is a cultural shift going on in the background and while some White men have totally written off White women in America, its very clear that some quality White women remain of those that are left the majority of them will marry a White man, but what is leading to the social unrest seen lately largely coming from single White males is the increased competition in the middle and lower dating pools for White women from Black men.

ha ha ha LOL ''just not until they are 40+'' so true but i have to disagree about women treating black men better.I see the opposite on the east coast.Most white women and women in general in my opinon,see black men as a downgrade and may mess with us to be apart of a sub-culture and to party but when it comes to marriage they all ways go back to white men.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: New study seems to prove women dont like nice guys

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

steve55 wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162- ... 91704.html

Nice guys turn women off, sex study shows: Who turns them on?

CBS) Lose the smile. For guys eager to attract a mate, that might be a killer strategy, according to a surprising new study from the University of British Columbia. It showed that women find swaggering, brooding "bad boys" a lot more attractive than "nice guys."

Time to update your profile photo?

The study - published in the journal Emotion - revealed dramatic differences in the way men and women rank the sexual attractiveness of potential mates who display common emotions like happiness, pride and shame.

Though smiling is often considered essential when trying to make a good impression, the study showed that "men and women respond very differently to displays of emotion, including smiles," study author Jessica Tracy, a professor of psychology at the university, said in a written statement.

For the study, more than 1,000 adult participants were asked to rate the sexual attractiveness of hundreds of images of the opposite sex. The images showed people in displays of happiness (broad smiles), pride (raised head, puffed-up chest), and shame (lowered head, averted eyes).

Who did the gals go for? The study showed they preferred guys who looked proud or moody and ashamed. But the guys were most sexually attracted to women who looked happy, and least attracted to those who appeared proud and confident.

Tracy and her co-author, graduate student Alec Beall, said women may have evolved to find proud guys attractive because pride implies status, competence and an ability to provide for a partner and offspring. And previous research has linked smiling with a lack of dominance - which men seem to find attractive in a mate, but not the other way around.

But Beall pointed out in the statement that the people in the study weren't asked to evaluate men on the basis of whether they might make a good mate. "We wanted their gut reactions on carnal, sexual attraction," he said.

What do you think? Ladies, do you go for bad boys? And gentlemen, do you prefer nice girls?

This board really has become a joke, and all of you guys are deluding yourselves on a grand scale and putting yourselves into your own little Hell that you're now living.

Where I'm from and where I've grown up and all the places I've been to women are not like what you guys portray them as, and in fact they are the exact opposite of this "study", and the exact opposite of what you see on TV and in the news.

If you were to watch TV and the news and this board and this "study", it would be easy to conclude that this is the "truth", and "reality", and that's what the Jews are doing to you, warping your mind so that you live within a self induced Hell that they want you to live within.

Most all girls want a nice guy, this is easily proven, go out wherever you are right now and go look at who the girls are with holding hands, not on TV, in the real world, go look, and go see, and you will see that it's a nice guy that a girl is with, not some "bad boy". The only place you see that on is TV, not in the real world.

The Jew TV is what's warping your mind, and the Jew "studies", and the Jew "news", and the Jew "newspapers", and the Jew "magazines", they are warping your mind to make you miserable....

Women want nice men, they want nice men with money....

They want a man to be nice to them, and say nice things to them, and to buy them things, and flatter them, and take them out to have fun, and have good sex with them and give them orgasms....

This is what women want, don't let the Jews brainwash you any further....

By the Jews teaching you that women want "bad boys" through their Jew TV, it makes men go become "bad boys", then women see this and say, "men are pigs", and they hate men, and then men hate women, and the Jews laugh their asses off....

They have done this same thing time and time again throughout history, sorry this is the first time you are just now learning of this knowledge and truth....

The Jew was always the enemy and will always be the enemy until Christ puts them in their place.....

If you want a women it's really simple, go start being nice to them, ask them out, if they say no ask another one out, if they say no ask another one out, if they say no ask another one out, and don't stop until you find a girl....

But if you have a website like this one it's in your best interest to keep people believing it's so bad so that you'll start clicking on those ads to the right, each time you click that's like .10 to 1.00 into a Google Adwords account....

So the more people you can brainwash to come here and believe in the fairy tale that it's better in other countries the more money you can make......

Gotcha.....
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

f**k that. Seriously, f**k it.

I haven't posted here in awhile, not since returning from India. I have since decided to stay in the states.

This is all become very much a non issue for me.

I treat all people I meet with the utmost respect until they give me a reason not to. It's not even a moral issue, it's just being smart. Because of this, I find myself feeling safer in situations where many wouldn't; I'm aware of human nature, and just showing respect (especially to other men) immediately puts you in mutual beneficial situations. This is civilization, not the wild, and while us humans may have baser animal instincts, we are forced to cooperate.

That said, some choose to live their lives driven by their base instincts. If women are attracted to men who are prideful and arrogant, not willing to cooperate, and compete with fellow men rather than be team players, society as we know it is indeed crumbling. Whether these traits are learned or evolutionary, I want no part in these women.

There is much more to life than sex, and us men should rather pursue our goals. There will be plenty of women available to us when we're doing the things we love and making something of our lives. And at that point, we won't have to grovel to them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: New study seems to prove women dont like nice guys

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:This board really has become a joke, and all of you guys are deluding yourselves on a grand scale and putting yourselves into your own little Hell that you're now living.

Where I'm from and where I've grown up and all the places I've been to women are not like what you guys portray them as, and in fact they are the exact opposite of this "study", and the exact opposite of what you see on TV and in the news.

If you were to watch TV and the news and this board and this "study", it would be easy to conclude that this is the "truth", and "reality", and that's what the Jews are doing to you, warping your mind so that you live within a self induced Hell that they want you to live within.

Most all girls want a nice guy, this is easily proven, go out wherever you are right now and go look at who the girls are with holding hands, not on TV, in the real world, go look, and go see, and you will see that it's a nice guy that a girl is with, not some "bad boy". The only place you see that on is TV, not in the real world.

The Jew TV is what's warping your mind, and the Jew "studies", and the Jew "news", and the Jew "newspapers", and the Jew "magazines", they are warping your mind to make you miserable....

Women want nice men, they want nice men with money....

They want a man to be nice to them, and say nice things to them, and to buy them things, and flatter them, and take them out to have fun, and have good sex with them and give them or****s....

This is what women want, don't let the Jews brainwash you any further....

By the Jews teaching you that women want "bad boys" through their Jew TV, it makes men go become "bad boys", then women see this and say, "men are pigs", and they hate men, and then men hate women, and the Jews laugh their asses off....

They have done this same thing time and time again throughout history, sorry this is the first time you are just now learning of this knowledge and truth....

The Jew was always the enemy and will always be the enemy until Christ puts them in their place.....

If you want a women it's really simple, go start being nice to them, ask them out, if they say no ask another one out, if they say no ask another one out, if they say no ask another one out, and don't stop until you find a girl....

But if you have a website like this one it's in your best interest to keep people believing it's so bad so that you'll start clicking on those ads to the right, each time you click that's like .10 to 1.00 into a Google Adwords account....

So the more people you can brainwash to come here and believe in the fairy tale that it's better in other countries the more money you can make......

Gotcha.....
Your information is all wrong. The women you see with "nice guys" out in public are the weak, dependent beta males who spend all of their money on these whores and rarely (if ever) get any sex from them. American women DO NOT respect these simps in any way, shape or form, and their pussies are specifically reserved for "badboys" who fu¢k and chuck them. I turned the TV off back when I was still a teenager, so I am getting my information from the world around me as clear as day, and women DO NOT want nice guys other than his resources to her selfish benefit (his money, his inability to burden her with sex, his dependency - or mommy issues - of needing ANY female, etc). These pussified boys are only seen with women because, just like what is predominantly in the "simple life" midwest, whores settle with ONLY the most beta of beta simps. But rest assured that bad boys (or any alpha male) will still be the ones she sexually opens herself up to. Trust me on that. Leave all of that "it's the Jews fault" mess at the door, because that is simply just another way to make western women seem like innocent victims when they are far from it.

(And don't get me wrong. Jewish mind control is a serious, very real issue, but that is a whole different topic than the one addressed here.)

"Nice guys" are not what western women want, they just happened to be an easier target for them to trick via divorce laws, child custody, alimony, free dates where they wont have to put out, and all that other fun stuff that alpha males are genuinely too intelligent to fall for. American whores simply settle down with betas, pu$sies, and human ATM machines after (or sometimes during the time) they've done all of their "bad boy hopping", and it's likely that you personally know the type of female I am talking about - she may be married to your best friend or engaged to your own brother! Again, if you are not getting dates, rest assured that you are doing well in your avoidance of spending money on western whores who despise all men to begin with.
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on October 5th, 2012, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

In agreement with All_That_Is_Man for the most part. Women, no matter their background, are attracted to dominant men. This is one of the fundamental areas of being the man in the relationship. You've got to let your woman know, that if she acts up, you'll have another woman over in another ten minutes.

It's time to treat women like the expendable subjects that they are. When more men embrace that fact, there will be a greater dynamic in terms of men/women relationships. A man is meant to lead, his woman meant to follow.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
gman36
Freshman Poster

Post by gman36 »

Based on my experience, young gals love dating bad boys but eventually want to marry a "nice" guy! Unfortunately most girls end up marrying the "bad" guy thinking they can change him to be the guy they want. Invariably this never works, hence the high rate of divorce.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Anglo women I would argue treat Black men better than White men.

ha ha ha LOL ''just not until they are 40+'' so true but i have to disagree about women treating black men better.I see the opposite on the east coast.Most white women and women in general in my opinon,see black men as a downgrade and may mess with us to be apart of a sub-culture and to party but when it comes to marriage they always go back to white men.
I see some simpin and trickin going on... But men with successful careers don't take no shorts and while you can say Strahan got taken to the cleaners by his ex-wife, a lesser man as I said on FB would have kept the money and made sure the body wasn't found.

That is a cultural problem if White women feel pressured to back to White men after dating Black men. When we talk about race in this country its not very simple, it never has been a few words on a forum post will not explain it.

We'll delve deeper into this as we go along here. I have to find some people that know more than I do on this sort of thing, watch this space.
Last edited by djfourmoney on October 10th, 2012, 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

gman36 wrote:Based on my experience, young gals love dating bad boys but eventually want to marry a "nice" guy! Unfortunately most girls end up marrying the "bad" guy thinking they can change him to be the guy they want. Invariably this never works, hence the high rate of divorce.
This is the closest thing to the truth... It happens all over the world. All you have to do is read women's profiles carefully.

Most women (thank goodness) when they make a mistake they try to go the opposite direction. However in Western culture you are constantly told that your position is right (you see it with the right wing the most often) and that you only need to further entrench yourself in your ideology.

Yes most women want nice guys DA is right, but that realization either comes early or comes late. For many Western women it comes MUCH too late (mid 30's) if you're LUCKY you can find a woman that's righted the ship by age 30...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Being a douche works! (online anyway)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-yG9NP ... re=g-all-u[/youtube]
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Uhmmm, has anyone ever been outside of the US ? Try being an arrogant, douche prick in Eastern Europe, you'll probably get your ass kicked...by a group of women...
A gentleman is a nice guy by definition. I shouldn't have to be a douchebag to show my manliness. I'm taller than a woman, I'm stronger, more muscular, I look and act like man, I don't need to pretend I'm someone else.

I totally agree with the study though, Western society is brainwashed.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Andrewww wrote:Uhmmm, has anyone ever been outside of the US ? Try being an arrogant, douche prick in Eastern Europe, you'll probably get your ass kicked...by a group of women...
A gentleman is a nice guy by definition. I shouldn't have to be a douchebag to show my manliness. I'm taller than a woman, I'm stronger, more muscular, I look and act like man, I don't need to pretend I'm someone else.

I totally agree with the study though, Western society is brainwashed.
Yes I have been to several European countries including Ukraine.

But that Euromaxx video just proved the guy got more attention being a douche. Its when he went OFFLINE that being himself he met his GF at a Salsa dance class.

The problem with European men and don't take offense to this, but you have correctly adjusted to a changing economy and don't feel you need to overtly masculine such as American men feel they need to be.

The complaint I have heard more than once from European women is that European men are either Metrosexual or Boorish (the types you see getting drunk at football matches), no middle ground.

This is why Black men are fairly popular among European women (but still taboo mostly). Africans just tend to be poor so they aren't nearly as popular and most African-Americans in Europe are Military for which they get a bad reputation for being too masculine in the sense that once they are in a committed relationship they still pursue other conquest. Now that is not the majority of men by any stretch but it is stereotyped and myopic to a certain extent, especially in Germany.

Rap is especially Gangsta Rap is very masculine and this image of lots of money, jewelry and tattoos has an aphrodisiac effect on women.

As I have said before, leave Western women alone for the most part they are confused, you don't have time to figure out who isn't. Well most of you don't...