Videos of western & foreign females being approached

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Videos of western & foreign females being approached

Post by Johnny1975 »

For my entertainment, could anyone post videos of western females being approached, and foreign females being approached, so that I can see the difference. I've googled this to death but I can't really find anything, weird as it may seem. I'm not really interested in seeing PUAs approaching, just regular folks.

I've already see Winston's videos. I liked the one where he briefly shows a western woman being approached (in contrast to his experiences in foreign lands), and that's the kind of thing I'd like to see more of.

Thanks.
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: Videos of western & foreign females being approached

Post by steve55 »

Johnny1975 wrote:For my entertainment, could anyone post videos of western females being approached, and foreign females being approached, so that I can see the difference. I've googled this to death but I can't really find anything, weird as it may seem. I'm not really interested in seeing PUAs approaching, just regular folks.

I've already see Winston's videos. I liked the one where he briefly shows a western woman being approached (in contrast to his experiences in foreign lands), and that's the kind of thing I'd like to see more of.

Thanks.
How weird! Im working on trying to find it also because I want to add it to the approachable faces section of my site. This past weekend I searched for hours both online and on U tube and there is absolutley nothing out there! Nothing at all! Winston is the only one who has done it. Im heading off to peru in November and it has me thinking, I wonder if I can hire someone to follow me around on some days and Ill try to cold approach some ladies so I can add more proof to how much more approachable foreign women are. But it will freak them out if its obvious (as in camera following me around, no matter how small). I need some high device like a cam in a shirt button or the ole cam in glasses type of thing. The only cam in glasses are sunglasses and I cant see myself approaching women wearing dark sunglasses. Hmmm, what to do. I really want to do this!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I seriously thought that this type of thing would be extremely popular and easy to find. I just want to see the difference between the snarls and the smiles.