Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

First of the Winter Time AirFares are coming out..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

First of the Winter Time AirFares are coming out..

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

http://www.bestfares.com/news/4959/Chic ... avel..html

As low as $539 out of O'Hare ($789 out of LAX). No reason you can't do this total about what it cost to go on one of these tours. For travel vets you may not need these tours, for newbies. Do your research, Dream Connect (Dream Connections) like Westside Connection (Connect) does not cover your airfare, while AFA covers your airfare from JFK.

Stop the bitchin and get to work, all sorts of ways to make money stop believing you have to work for somebody.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:14 am

Only seven days and six nights? Then what? Back to America, nearly $1000 broker? (after flight and living accommodations, that is)
Won't this hurt your plans to save up for an extended stay in Europe? And, seriously, Istanbul?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:55 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Only seven days and six nights? Then what? Back to America, nearly $1000 broker? (after flight and living accommodations, that is)
Won't this hurt your plans to save up for an extended stay in Europe? And, seriously, Istanbul?

You didn't read the link did you? You can stay up to 30 days at your destination.

Living accommodations? Hostels are cheap, clean and good enough. In places like Turkey they are dirt cheap. In fact all over the FSU hostels are cheap, like $12-$15 a night with clean sheets, hot water and WiFi, what else did you need???
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:00 am

Just to answer it more directly....

Why would this hurt my plans? Its already baked into the cake. In fact I would be saving almost $200 from where the prices are now. Fuel Surcharges are $516 you can't do much about that.

The plane tickets are actually under $300 for RT.

As I said you can stay in Istanbul for 30 days. You're free to go where you want, you just have to return back to Turkey to get your flight home. Turkish women are pretty good-looking actually, I don't see a problem.

You're a short flight to just about any FSU country at that point, less than $300 I would thin.

It doesn't matter the first $1,000 was to be spent on airfare, the less it cost the better. The more is cost, I have less time to spend in country.

I am working out the other details as we speak. These will not be the last prices, as that link says there will be sales between now and March 12th when spring prices kick in.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby sfexcellence » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:44 am

djfourmoney: check out flyertalk.com, great online community for travellers, check out Mileage Run Deals under Miles & Points for awesome airfares for travel worldwide.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster

Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Postby Anti-American » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 am

The Europeans I've talked to recommend couch-surfing over hostels.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm

@sfexcellence thanks for the link

@Anti-American Correct, couchsurfing is an option. Not sure if I'll use it this go-around. This might be better in Western Europe and South America. As I said this entire thing is up in the air.

I was mainly waiting for prices to come in on airfare to have a better idea how the economy and fuel prices will impact. If Iran gets bombed, well.... Fuel surcharges will skyrocket.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MatureDJ » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:54 am

I just bought a 3-1/2 month RT London to New Orleans for about $900 (before a discount I had, and I had to book a separate flight from Moldava to London.) NOTE: My flights are always from Eastern Europe to go visit back home.
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 am

BT Store has a lot of cheap airfares to Europe and Russia on sale now too.

http://www.bt-store.com/enews/content/_en/20121004/
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am

I need to find a single to Guangzhou :). And we need to club together to get a ticket for Winston as well - get him out his parent's house and off that island!

Incidentally, November and Jan/Feb are cheap months for travelling to Asia.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 am

My ticket is purchased and I'm ready to return to Vilnius in 48 days. I can't wait to have my fiancee in my arms again and once again feel freedom from the feminazi tentacles here in america.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions