Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

This Mori fella

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

This Mori fella

Post by Dark_Sol » October 6th, 2012, 7:04 am

This Mori fella seems to be a mangina. That is all I can say. He clearly is butt hurt of the facts of feminisim. Isn't there a way to block his IP or something?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2012, 8:30 am

I did block his IP but he keeps getting a new one, new email too.

Last night he posted under Mori. 80 spam posts from him appeared within a few minutes. He's gotta be using some spam program because no one could post 80 posts in a few minutes. And now today he posted over 400 spam posts.

Maybe I should moderate new users for a while, until he gives up at least.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki » October 6th, 2012, 1:03 pm

Judging by his name, could he be a Japanese guy? lol

Mori = 毛利(In Japanese)

毛利さん,嫌な画像を投稿しないでください!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav » October 6th, 2012, 4:28 pm

I got a PM with a naked man's picture. Yech!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » October 6th, 2012, 4:40 pm

There's no way to put someone on moderated status in this forum's control panel. I'll try to install a hack or mod that will do that, and give moderators like Jamesbond banning power too.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Return to “General Discussions”