Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Post by Voice of Reason »

I live in Thailand at the moment, and while western propaganda will say that women here are treated bad, I tend to disagree. While there are many exceptions, I would say a more accurate description of the situation is that women are kept under control.

I believe that a society like this is better for everyone.

1) In a society where women are kept under control women are taught all their lives that they have to do all they can to please men. In western society, it is men who are taught that they have to do all they can to please women.

In my opinion the latter society doesn't work, for the sole reason that women resent men who are nice to them, and hence this ruins relationships. What such a society leaves is millions of confused men who are told one thing by women, who go and do another. These same men are then blamed for their loneliness and ostracized.

The latter society works better, because when women do all they can to please a man, the man likes it. There is no confusion, and this improves relationships overall. Both women and men get more sex and are happier.

2) I will just start this reason with an example. A Thai girl I was with wanted to have sex with me (very horny girl), and I kept on saying no because I was tired that night and i just wanted to sleep. Even though I kept telling her no, she kept trying to touch me anyway and get me to have sex with her. Eventually she got angry and then turned her back on me, and when I tried to put my arms around her she pushed them away.

This behavior is okay for females in a male dominated society. Men see this behavior for what it is and get on with life. In my eyes she was just frustrated because she could't act on her horny desires.

In western society, if a man behaved the same way she did he would most definitely be at mercy of a false rape allegation. The woman would lie, exaggerate, and portray herself as a victim, which gives her status in a female dominated society.

--------

Anyway, I really don't even need to be listing reasons. You only have to look at the average white women in western society to see what women become like when you don't keep them under control. They run rampant, and we now have a situation that is irreversible.

When you give power to women, all they do is abuse it. They have no responsibility, and they cause all sort of problems regarding relationship, all the while not shouldering the blame for it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

In addittion to what you have stated

Men appreciate being treated well and will treat a woman better if she is good to him

I really dont get how 'thick' some western women are, if you are nice to

someone, they will be nice back to you, very simple

but no, they want to play their p***y power games,

Men win by not showing up and going abroad, they lose all power

Women are not intellegent enough to run a society anyway, this is why men

should always be in charge, i say women are not intelligent enough as they

are too small minded , too worried abouth their own little selfish issues

Too narcissitic to know what's happening more than 3 feet away from them
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

In North America most women are raised to become independent of men. That's the biggest problem, it's no longer about starting a family, it's about becoming a corporate drone.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Yea Andrew you're right. We need to focus on family more and not trying to get promoted.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

i want to be part of brave new world. backwards partriarchy is outdated. these countries are getting bombed by feminst country drones....the winner takes it all.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster

Post by expatasiaseeker »

I'm in Cambodia right now, and it's also very cool.

The solution is for us men to just avoid western and American women, and give them no attention at all. They are "independent" and don't need men, remember?

It is such a slap in the face to western women when a man goes to Asia and meets women. And if you can't afford to go to Asia or don't have the ability, then just stay in America or wherever, and avoid women like the plague. That is, don't be friends with them, don't talk to them more than absolutely necessary, etc. American women are attention whores and spoiled brats, do not feed their ego complexes and they will quiet down after a while.

It's time for us men to literally boycott western women, as so many posts earlier here have talked about.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Western women want the guys they ignored to take care of them in their 30s and 40s.

A male dominated society always lasts longer and survives longer than a female dominated society.

History has proved this for thousands of years.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

WOW

Post by Powerfulwoman »

Well it sounds to me like you all need to be "kept under control" to prevent you from spreading your destructive beliefs.

You think you can control women and control our power, never.

What I see here is plain and simple... a bunch of men who have had their egos hurt because they got rejected by a Western women (or a few no doubt). No one wanted you. In Asia, if you have a bit of money, it's not hard to find someone. You need a lot more than a bit of money to get yourself a Western women, we have standards and you actually need to have a good personality too.

Trust me, it's not a slap in the face when men like you leave, good riddance.

Stop being so intimidated by powerful women, it's pathetic.

You damn women because we want careers and we aren't afraid to be independent. I really hope none of you breed and pass these beliefs on to your poor children.

Women are intelligent and incredibly capable of doing whatever they want and leading what ever life they want. Your beliefs are backwards and old fashioned. We are carers and protectors. Your mothers must be ashamed of you when you write such nonsense.

The times are changing. So get used to it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WOW

Post by Jester »

Powerfulwoman wrote:Well it sounds to me like you all need to be "kept under control" to prevent you from spreading your destructive beliefs. [TOTALITARIAN THOUGHT CONTROL]

You think you can control women and control our power, never. [REJECTION]

What I see here is plain and simple... a bunch of men who have had their egos hurt because they got rejected by a Western women (or a few no doubt). No one wanted you. [INSULT, REJECTION]

In Asia, if you have a bit of money, it's not hard to find someone. You need a lot more than a bit of money to get yourself a Western women, we have standards and you actually need to have a good personality too. [INSULT, REJECTION]

Trust me, it's not a slap in the face when men like you leave, good riddance. [INSULT, REJECTION]

Stop being so intimidated by powerful women, it's pathetic. [BEGGING, DON'T GO, DONT LISTEN TO ME, I NEED YOU]

You damn women because we want careers and we aren't afraid to be independent. I really hope none of you breed and pass these beliefs on to your poor children. [REJECTION, SATANIC CURSE, TOTALITARIAN THOUGHT CONTROL]

Women are intelligent and incredibly capable of doing whatever they want and leading what ever life they want. [NEEDS HELP WITH GRAMMAR] Your beliefs are backwards and old fashioned. [INSULT] We are carers and protectors. [SELF-CENTERED, NARCISSISTIC] Your mothers must be ashamed of you when you write such nonsense. [ :lol: ]

The times are changing. So get used to it. [TOTALITARIAN THOUGHT CONTROL,
BEGGING, DON'T GO, I NEED YOU]
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

Please seek help.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Powerfulwoman wrote:Please seek help.

Don't forget we need all the bombs too.
Time to Hide!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Powerfulwoman wrote:Well it sounds to me like you all need to be "kept under control" to prevent you from spreading your destructive beliefs.

What I see here is plain and simple... a bunch of men who have had their egos hurt because they got rejected by a Western women (or a few no doubt). No one wanted you. In Asia, if you have a bit of money, it's not hard to find someone. You need a lot more than a bit of money to get yourself a Western women, we have standards and you actually need to have a good personality too.

You damn women because we want careers and we aren't afraid to be independent. I really hope none of you breed and pass these beliefs on to your poor children.

Women are intelligent and incredibly capable of doing whatever they want and leading what ever life they want. Your beliefs are backwards and old fashioned. We are carers and protectors. Your mothers must be ashamed of you when you write such nonsense.

\

Yet you took the time out to register on this forum and post a mini essay....

Zboy, please ban this troll.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Powerfulwoman wrote:Well it sounds to me like you all need to be "kept under control" to prevent you from spreading your destructive beliefs.

Do you not have any girlfriends where you all can sit around a camp fire and inflate your pseudo egos.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

Why are you all so sexist?

Why are you so scared of feminine power?

You have had a few bad experiences with some Western women and you develop these extreme beliefs.

Do you really think we will care if you decide to "not pay us any attention". If someone with your attitude tried to talk to me I think my skin would crawl and I would feel sick.

If you prefer foreign women that is great, I don't care, but don't attack my intelligence, and never for one moment imply that women should be controlled. We are free and we are all equal.

I feel sorry for you all in your bubbles of fear.

My career is the most important thing to me right now. That is my choice.

You are entitled to your opinions and unless you have something intelligent to say, which I have seen no evidence of so far, don't bother responding.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.