Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 pm

We really need a higher class of trolls. These f***ing morons come on here and can't even do 3 posts well without riddling them with fallacies and childishness.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Postby Powerfulwoman » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:56 pm

I said only intelligent people need respond. You have not helped your 'cause' at all.

Actually, I am in a very loving relationship with a man, and yes I do also hope to have one or two cats one day.

To be honest, I am just so shocked, I have never been exposed to this medieval attitude before. You are certainly the minority, thank goodness. most people are evolving forwards, not backwards.

Your answers are very immature and there is no point trying to hold a serious debate with someone who has the mental attitude of a four year old.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 am

Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Shaming language is not an argument. Either make an argument or f**k off.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:07 pm

Ghost wrote:Shaming language is not an argument. Either make an argument or f**k off.


The only kind of man she can most likely get (or the only kind she actually wants) is some hen-pecked mangina who will willingly hand over his balls to her on a silver platter.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Powerfulwoman » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:13 pm

My man is a million times more a man than you will ever be. At least he knows how to handle strong feminine power and doesn't run away with his tail between his legs. I would be surprised if you even have women in your lives. I feel sooooo sorry for them if you do as they must have had terrible experiences to have no self esteem and put up with men who think they're dumb.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 am

Re: WOW

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Do you not have any girlfriends where you all can sit around a camp fire and inflate your pseudo egos.


:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Ghost » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Powerfulwoman wrote:My man is a million times more a man than you will ever be. At least he knows how to handle strong feminine power and doesn't run away with his tail between his legs. I would be surprised if you even have women in your lives. I feel sooooo sorry for them if you do as they must have had terrible experiences to have no self esteem and put up with men who think they're dumb.


"She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow.

Women who have boyfriends like you claim to have don't spend any time on an internet message forum bitching because men have opinions. I think you're lying about having a boyfriend. If you do, though, you've got what we call a "mangina" on your hands. Some loser who sniffs p***y and whom you don't respect, have likely cheated on (or will cheat on) and do not in any way care about. Some "hawt guy" of the week that you're slutting around with while waiting for the next pseudo-alpha cock.

Damn, these trolls are so pitiful at this. Just try harder. Go back to the Trolling University (Troll U) and at least take Trolling 101. All I'm saying is put some effort into it. The least you could could do is be more entertaining.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Ghost wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote:My man is a million times more a man than you will ever be. At least he knows how to handle strong feminine power and doesn't run away with his tail between his legs. I would be surprised if you even have women in your lives. I feel sooooo sorry for them if you do as they must have had terrible experiences to have no self esteem and put up with men who think they're dumb.


"She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow.

Women who have boyfriends like you claim to have don't spend any time on an internet message forum bitching because men have opinions. I think you're lying about having a boyfriend. If you do, though, you've got what we call a "mangina" on your hands. Some loser who sniffs p***y and whom you don't respect, have likely cheated on (or will cheat on) and do not in any way care about. Some "hawt guy" of the week that you're slutting around with while waiting for the next pseudo-alpha cock.

Damn, these trolls are so pitiful at this. Just try harder. Go back to the Trolling University (Troll U) and at least take Trolling 101. All I'm saying is put some effort into it. The least you could could do is be more entertaining.


"Strong loving man who can handle feminine power"-- code phrase for "man who I have wrapped around my finger and whose balls I have in my purse".

Western women see "strong men" as men who are willing to put up with their feminist ideology crap, so every time I hear a Western woman (especially a feminist one) say she has a strong man then that is automatically a red flag.

The only reason why women have ANY kind of power is because it was MAN who gave them that power.

"Powerful"woman, now I directly address you: Ask yourself this-- what would happen tomorrow if the U.S. Government decided to strike all of these feminist laws (these laws protecting women and giving them undeserved advantages) from the books? If that happened tomorrow, all that "feminine power" would not be worth a hill of rotten beans because "feminine power" depends on the whims of men who allow it to continue unabated in society. If man decided to shut down "feminine power" there is nothing women could do to stop it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:59 pm

For those who would like to keep track of the shaming tactics used so far ...

The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:For those who would like to keep track of the shaming tactics used so far ...

The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/


LOL. It DOES seem like it comes from a standard catalog.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Powerfulwoman » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:59 am

I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 am

Postby Cornfed » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:23 am

Powerfulwoman wrote: Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

Who is the "we" in that statement? You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am

Cornfed wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote: ... more emotional whining... more of her thinking that she is equal to a man when she is not...

Who is the "we" in that statement? You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever.


Don't worry about her. She is just another feminist troll.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Powerfulwoman » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:51 am

Cornfed wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote: Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

Who is the "we" in that statement? You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever.


I can literally hear the cracking. You are so delusional that I pity you. You'll get your wake up call one day. Is your mother not a Western women, perhaps this is what this is all about really...

Yes I am equal to men. Real men, gentlemen. You are not real men... you behave like little boys that don't know any better.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:07 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:05 am

You're a doctor but can't use even a slice of solid logic? You're a total bitch but you just have the best boyfriend ever?

Sure, uh-huh, whatever you say troll.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], Yohan and 5 guests

cron