Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

I said only intelligent people need respond. You have not helped your 'cause' at all.

Actually, I am in a very loving relationship with a man, and yes I do also hope to have one or two cats one day.

To be honest, I am just so shocked, I have never been exposed to this medieval attitude before. You are certainly the minority, thank goodness. most people are evolving forwards, not backwards.

Your answers are very immature and there is no point trying to hold a serious debate with someone who has the mental attitude of a four year old.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Ghost wrote:Shaming language is not an argument. Either make an argument or f**k off.
The only kind of man she can most likely get (or the only kind she actually wants) is some hen-pecked mangina who will willingly hand over his balls to her on a silver platter.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

My man is a million times more a man than you will ever be. At least he knows how to handle strong feminine power and doesn't run away with his tail between his legs. I would be surprised if you even have women in your lives. I feel sooooo sorry for them if you do as they must have had terrible experiences to have no self esteem and put up with men who think they're dumb.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WOW

Post by Jester »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
Do you not have any girlfriends where you all can sit around a camp fire and inflate your pseudo egos.
:lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Ghost wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote:My man is a million times more a man than you will ever be. At least he knows how to handle strong feminine power and doesn't run away with his tail between his legs. I would be surprised if you even have women in your lives. I feel sooooo sorry for them if you do as they must have had terrible experiences to have no self esteem and put up with men who think they're dumb.
"She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow.

Women who have boyfriends like you claim to have don't spend any time on an internet message forum bitching because men have opinions. I think you're lying about having a boyfriend. If you do, though, you've got what we call a "mangina" on your hands. Some loser who sniffs p***y and whom you don't respect, have likely cheated on (or will cheat on) and do not in any way care about. Some "hawt guy" of the week that you're slutting around with while waiting for the next pseudo-alpha cock.

Damn, these trolls are so pitiful at this. Just try harder. Go back to the Trolling University (Troll U) and at least take Trolling 101. All I'm saying is put some effort into it. The least you could could do is be more entertaining.
"Strong loving man who can handle feminine power"-- code phrase for "man who I have wrapped around my finger and whose balls I have in my purse".

Western women see "strong men" as men who are willing to put up with their feminist ideology crap, so every time I hear a Western woman (especially a feminist one) say she has a strong man then that is automatically a red flag.

The only reason why women have ANY kind of power is because it was MAN who gave them that power.

"Powerful"woman, now I directly address you: Ask yourself this-- what would happen tomorrow if the U.S. Government decided to strike all of these feminist laws (these laws protecting women and giving them undeserved advantages) from the books? If that happened tomorrow, all that "feminine power" would not be worth a hill of rotten beans because "feminine power" depends on the whims of men who allow it to continue unabated in society. If man decided to shut down "feminine power" there is nothing women could do to stop it.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

For those who would like to keep track of the shaming tactics used so far ...

The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:For those who would like to keep track of the shaming tactics used so far ...

The Catalogue of Anti-Male Shaming Tactics
http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/
LOL. It DOES seem like it comes from a standard catalog.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Powerfulwoman wrote: Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.
Who is the "we" in that statement? You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote: ... more emotional whining... more of her thinking that she is equal to a man when she is not...
Who is the "we" in that statement? You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever.
Don't worry about her. She is just another feminist troll.
Powerfulwoman
Freshman Poster

Post by Powerfulwoman »

Cornfed wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote: Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.
I can literally hear the cracking. You are so delusional that I pity you. You'll get your wake up call one day. Is your mother not a Western women, perhaps this is what this is all about really...

Yes I am equal to men. Real men, gentlemen. You are not real men... you behave like little boys that don't know any better.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »