Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Guyver » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:29 am

Powerfulwoman wrote:I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.


Pathetic...absolutely pathetic. You are exactly the kind of arrogant, childish, self-righteous, hypocritical, delusional, superiority complex, masculine, narcissistic, spoiled, angry, psychotic, evil c**t that every man here is trying to avoid. I wish I had more time right now to make a full response to this ignorant western "woman," but contrary to her false beliefs, I have had a long ass day at work with extra things I had to do today because I HAVE gotten somewhere in life. Maybe I'll respond in the morning if I feel like it, but for now I'll just hit the hay. You won't last long on this forum by coming in here with your judgments of us thinking that you know us. Keep it up.
Guyver
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:13 am







Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 am

Guyver wrote:
Powerfulwoman wrote:I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.


Pathetic...absolutely pathetic. You are exactly the kind of arrogant, childish, self-righteous, hypocritical, delusional, superiority complex, masculine, narcissistic, spoiled, angry, psychotic, evil c**t that every man here is trying to avoid. I wish I had more time right now to make a full response to this ignorant western "woman," but contrary to her false beliefs, I have had a long a** day at work with extra things I had to do today because I HAVE gotten somewhere in life. Maybe I'll respond in the morning if I feel like it, but for now I'll just hit the hay. You won't last long on this forum by coming in here with your judgments of us thinking that you know us. Keep it up.


Ether this c**t, brother!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby RedMenace » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 am

American justice system is a piece of sh*t full of manginas and pu**y beggars,
Check this sh*t out.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9yDJ1DTF0[/youtube]
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby HouseMD » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:55 am

Powerfulwoman wrote:I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.


Oh, where to start... You likely won't be coming back to this forum, so I suppose this is a waste of my time. One off trolls make me sad like that.

But here we go. The first thing I will take issue with is the whole, "we are goddesses" bit. Look, you claim everyone is equal but refer to women as goddesses. Either that makes men gods, in which case, you're quite apt to elevate the human species to a level it really doesn't deserve, or that means women are goddesses and men are just men, which is the position that seems to be espoused by so many feminists out there.

It isn't about, for myself at least, controlling women. It is about the fact that women have been genetically selected to be the caretakers and mate selectors of society, while men have served the provider and protector role. This likely goes back to before the dawn of humanity as a species. To think that less than a hundred years of progressive thought can completely tear apart our evolutionary wiring and suddenly make both sexes the same is quite foolish. Women are still attracted to strong, powerful men, and men are still attracted to feminine, sweet women if given the opportunity. The trouble is, society has been altered in such a way in the west that the nurturing feminine type has largely disappeared, and is even looked down upon. If I woman is a stay at home mother, she's often getting more than a few jabs from the employed women around her for "squandering her potential".

But the thing is, she isn't squandering anything- she is allowed to do what comes naturally to most women, keep her children healthy and happy, maintain the family's social connections, and keep the house from falling apart. A woman isn't subservient to you- you both simply serve different roles in the household. You work together on finances (or, if one of you is better than the other, they might take it over, whether it is the wife or the husband), you might both cook and clean, with the one who is home more taking more of the housework and childcare. It is a partnership, not subservience. Perhaps once you have children you will understand- many of the women I used to work with in the hospital said they would give anything to be able to give up their job and spend their time with their children, but, due to the lucrative nature of healthcare, could not afford to do so, as their husbands often made less money than they did.

Men and women are very much not the same. As a physician, you should understand the differences between the sexes that are brought on by our different hormonal makeup. Testosterone causes aggressive and dominant behavior, while estrogen and oxytocin (which is present in males but only seems apparent in the bonding phase of mating, while in females it is utilized during lactation and child bonding) tend to cause passive and bonding behaviors. This leads to behavior that favors certain roles in society. The aggressive and domineering behavior produced by testosterone tends to be favored in the selection of leaders. Just do any amount of your own research on the testosterone levels of successful women, they tend to be on the high side. Men naturally have levels of testosterone that are much higher than women, and thus are more likely to be natural leaders.

This leads to women having different priorities than men, as is their biological imperative. Men favor expansion and acquisition of power, while women tend to favor security and stable resources for their offspring. Female-dominated societies thus tend to be passive, reactive rather than proactive when it comes to many difficult and important issues. Male dominated societies are aggressive and tend to defend their resources and push for new ones whenever possible. Examine the foreign policy of very feminist-friendly countries, such as Sweden, versus very anti-feminist countries, such as Russia, and you will see very clear distinctions. Which you find favorable depends on your personality, but I prefer a strong society rather than a passive one, and thus prefer one with a less feminist-dominated political system.

Finally, to call us all idiots and generalize us as dateless and sad individuals is absurd and not really conducive to quality conversation. I have a girlfriend and, while I had always felt something was "off" with Western women, I never had a problem with them. It wasn't until I went overseas, prior to finding this site, that I realized just how disastrously backward our culture had become. And as to being unintelligent, I'm a medical student, and I'd bet a good sum of money my MCAT score was better than your own. Not that tests mean a whole hell of a lot, but it's hard to be retarded and score well on the gauntlet that is the MCAT.

I could press a few points, but I'm quite tired and this post is way too long as is.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby HouseMD » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:56 am

Powerfulwoman wrote:I am saying everyone is equal (as much as it pains me to write that on a forum like this).

EVERYTHING you have said to me could not be further from the truth, from insulting my relationship, to insulting me, to insulting women. It is quite clear you have no understanding of the world around you. You are too blinded by your pain and fear to see the truth. Anyone women that sticks up for herself and doesn't want to be called dumb, as well all the other insults you have thrown at me, must be with the type of man you describe... where is your logic, oh yeah you have none, and never did. You need to apply some critical thinking to your arguments, your childish generalizations are an embarrassment.

Let me ask you... What if we removed laws that stopped us from 'getting rid' of people like you, do you think you would be around much longer on this planet? No.

You are all text book personality disorders. Why do you think people censor your YouTube videos and hate your forum. The majority of the world despises people like you.

You are full of pain, and you have control issues because your life feels so out of control. You can hide your pain as much a you want, insult me and try and cause me to feel pain instead, but it won't work. I have an amazing life, with an amazing man, the type of man you fear because you can never be as good as what he is. We learn from each other and we have a balanced relationship. You will never have our perfect and healthy relationship with another because you are too obsessed with controlling them.

Us women, we are all goddesses, we are free to express ourselves and experience life the way we choose too (perhaps some women don't mind being controlled, and that is their choice). The more you repress a women though, the more she will resent you, and the harder she will one day bite back, or unfortunately, the more damaged she will become.

You are a bunch of bullies, you lack intelligence, you have weak minds, you are brain-washed and you live in fear and pain, even though you would never admit it. You have all found each other on here and you share the same beliefs so you think they must be right. They sure as hell aren't healthy, and I hope you don't suck too many weak minded people in and prevent them from living full-filling lives and working through the pain they have experienced, rather than directing all their anger towards women in general. Anyway, I am a Doctor and I have some lives to say, so I am leaving this sad and destructive forum, I have already asked them to remove my account.


Oh, where to start... You likely won't be coming back to this forum, so I suppose this is a waste of my time. One off trolls make me sad like that.

But here we go. The first thing I will take issue with is the whole, "we are goddesses" bit. Look, you claim everyone is equal but refer to women as goddesses. Either that makes men gods, in which case, you're quite apt to elevate the human species to a level it really doesn't deserve, or that means women are goddesses and men are just men, which is the position that seems to be espoused by so many feminists out there.

It isn't about, for myself at least, controlling women. It is about the fact that women have been genetically selected to be the caretakers and mate selectors of society, while men have served the provider and protector role. This likely goes back to before the dawn of humanity as a species. To think that less than a hundred years of progressive thought can completely tear apart our evolutionary wiring and suddenly make both sexes the same is quite foolish. Women are still attracted to strong, powerful men, and men are still attracted to feminine, sweet women if given the opportunity. The trouble is, society has been altered in such a way in the west that the nurturing feminine type has largely disappeared, and is even looked down upon. If I woman is a stay at home mother, she's often getting more than a few jabs from the employed women around her for "squandering her potential".

But the thing is, she isn't squandering anything- she is allowed to do what comes naturally to most women, keep her children healthy and happy, maintain the family's social connections, and keep the house from falling apart. A woman isn't subservient to you- you both simply serve different roles in the household. You work together on finances (or, if one of you is better than the other, they might take it over, whether it is the wife or the husband), you might both cook and clean, with the one who is home more taking more of the housework and childcare. It is a partnership, not subservience. Perhaps once you have children you will understand- many of the women I used to work with in the hospital said they would give anything to be able to give up their job and spend their time with their children, but, due to the lucrative nature of healthcare, could not afford to do so, as their husbands often made less money than they did.

Men and women are very much not the same. As a physician, you should understand the differences between the sexes that are brought on by our different hormonal makeup. Testosterone causes aggressive and dominant behavior, while estrogen and oxytocin (which is present in males but only seems apparent in the bonding phase of mating, while in females it is utilized during lactation and child bonding) tend to cause passive and bonding behaviors. This leads to behavior that favors certain roles in society. The aggressive and domineering behavior produced by testosterone tends to be favored in the selection of leaders. Just do any amount of your own research on the testosterone levels of successful women, they tend to be on the high side. Men naturally have levels of testosterone that are much higher than women, and thus are more likely to be natural leaders.

This leads to women having different priorities than men, as is their biological imperative. Men favor expansion and acquisition of power, while women tend to favor security and stable resources for their offspring. Female-dominated societies thus tend to be passive, reactive rather than proactive when it comes to many difficult and important issues. Male dominated societies are aggressive and tend to defend their resources and push for new ones whenever possible. Examine the foreign policy of very feminist-friendly countries, such as Sweden, versus very anti-feminist countries, such as Russia, and you will see very clear distinctions. Which you find favorable depends on your personality, but I prefer a strong society rather than a passive one, and thus prefer one with a less feminist-dominated political system.

Finally, to call us all idiots and generalize us as dateless and sad individuals is absurd and not really conducive to quality conversation. I have a girlfriend and, while I had always felt something was "off" with Western women, I never had a problem with them. It wasn't until I went overseas, prior to finding this site, that I realized just how disastrously backward our culture had become. And as to being unintelligent, I'm a medical student, and I'd bet a good sum of money my MCAT score was better than your own. Not that tests mean a whole hell of a lot, but it's hard to be retarded and score well on the gauntlet that is the MCAT.

I could press a few points, but I'm quite tired and this post is way too long as is.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:49 am

I should make it clear that my comments were aimed at those who say women need to be controlled and who slander Western women. Yes men and women are different, but that does not mean they are not equal. Please understand the difference.

I have never said men and women are not different, I said me and my man learn from each other, and I do think we can balance each other out, like yin and yang.

I have made it clear that I think everyone has a choice. Some women wants careers, others want to raise big families. Some women want to be looked after, others want to be independent. I am not judging anyones life choices.

I don't have a single problem with men leaving and meeting foreign women. Everyone should find love and happiness. Yes many women like the security a foreign man can bring them, and men like meeting a nice woman they can marry. I live in Asia and I see it everywhere. I have many friends who are Western men and have wives who are from Asia.

My problem is when men on here say they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent. Trust me, there are good women and bad women (many who will just want your money) where ever you go.

My comments were aimed at the men who thought it was okay to write things such as this:

"I would say a more accurate description of the situation is that women are kept under control."

"In a society where women are kept under control women are taught all their lives that they have to do all they can to please men."

"When you give power to women, all they do is abuse it. They have no responsibility"

"I really dont get how 'thick' some western women are"

"Men win by not showing up and going abroad, they lose all power. Women are not intellegent enough to run a society anyway, this is why men should always be in charge, i say women are not intelligent enough as they are too small minded , too worried abouth their own little selfish issues. Too narcissitic to know what's happening more than 3 feet away from them"

"It is such a slap in the face to western women when a man goes to Asia and meets women."

"American women are attention whores and spoiled brats"

"Do you not have any girlfriends where you all can sit around a camp fire and inflate your pseudo egos."

"In the same sense that one would have bad experiences with hand grenades. And western females are even worse - they will often go off without the man even doing anything."

"you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…"

"Except that feminism is all about female chauvinism. Some animals are more equal than others…"

"You will thus spare a man the pain and agony of being with a monstrosity such as yourself."

"The only kind of man she can most likely get (or the only kind she actually wants) is some hen-pecked mangina who will willingly hand over his balls to her on a silver platter."

""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow."

"I think you're lying about having a boyfriend. If you do, though, you've got what we call a "mangina" on your hands. Some loser who sniffs p***y and whom you don't respect, have likely cheated on (or will cheat on) and do not in any way care about. Some "hawt guy" of the week that you're slutting around with while waiting for the next pseudo-alpha cock."

"The only reason why women have ANY kind of power is because it was MAN who gave them that power."

"all that "feminine power" would not be worth a hill of rotten beans because "feminine power" depends on the whims of men who allow it to continue unabated in society. If man decided to shut down "feminine power" there is nothing women could do to stop it."

"You vile, worthless Western skanks are the most useless people in the world and as such are incapable of doing anything on your own initiative. You are the obedient dupes and pawns of the sadistic MEN at the top, mindlessly carrying out their every evil whim. It is a self-aggrandizing delusion to believe you are rational human beings capable of making decisions about who to get rid of or whatever."

"Ether this c**t, brother!"
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:12 am

Didn't I just ban you, Powerfulwoman? Now you come back under a different alias? Still want to face the abuse in here?

Let me ask you something, willnotbecontrolled: Don't you think Western women and Western society in general, is kind of screwed-up these days? So, what you're saying essentially is that everything we've been saying is a lie? Do you really believe that? Why are you so sensitive to the comments being made? Usually, only people who are offended by the truth act this way...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:24 am

zboy1 wrote:Didn't I just ban you, Powerfulwoman? Now you come back under a different alias? Still want to face the abuse in here?

Let me ask you something, willnotbecontrolled: Don't you think Western women and Western society in general, is kind of screwed-up these days? So, what you're saying essentially is that everything we've been saying is a lie? Do you really believe that? Why are you so sensitive to the comments being made? Usually, only people who are offended by the truth act this way...



I wanted to reply because for the first time it looked like someone had responded to me who was a descent human being. I wanted to make it clear that my problem is not with what he was saying but with:

Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.

I would say our society is messed up in that some men believe these things, as well as all the other awful things that are happening. There are awful things happening all over the world and being carried out by both men and women. Why you single out Western women as your scapegoats I do not know.

I am a Western women and I will speak and stick up for myself until the day I die.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Didn't I just ban you, Powerfulwoman? Now you come back under a different alias? Still want to face the abuse in here?

Let me ask you something, willnotbecontrolled: Don't you think Western women and Western society in general, is kind of screwed-up these days? So, what you're saying essentially is that everything we've been saying is a lie? Do you really believe that? Why are you so sensitive to the comments being made? Usually, only people who are offended by the truth act this way...



I wanted to reply because for the first time it looked like someone had responded to me who was a descent human being. I wanted to make it clear that my problem is not with what he was saying but with:

Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.

I would say our society is messed up in that some men believe these things, as well as all the other awful things that are happening. There are awful things happening all over the world and being carried out by both men and women. Why you single out Western women as your scapegoats I do not know.

I am a Western women and I will speak and stick up for myself until the day I die.


Can this account please be banned also?

But don't delete her messages...they are a perfect display of the lying, name-calling, shaming, narcissistic, self-centered way of many western "women"...many people need to see this.

It shows perfectly why so many men have left western society and gone overseas.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:39 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Didn't I just ban you, Powerfulwoman? Now you come back under a different alias? Still want to face the abuse in here?

Let me ask you something, willnotbecontrolled: Don't you think Western women and Western society in general, is kind of screwed-up these days? So, what you're saying essentially is that everything we've been saying is a lie? Do you really believe that? Why are you so sensitive to the comments being made? Usually, only people who are offended by the truth act this way...



I wanted to reply because for the first time it looked like someone had responded to me who was a descent human being. I wanted to make it clear that my problem is not with what he was saying but with:

Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.

I would say our society is messed up in that some men believe these things, as well as all the other awful things that are happening. There are awful things happening all over the world and being carried out by both men and women. Why you single out Western women as your scapegoats I do not know.

I am a Western women and I will speak and stick up for myself until the day I die.


Can this account please be banned also?

But don't delete her messages...they are a perfect display of the lying, name-calling, shaming, narcissistic, self-centered way of many western "women"...many people need to see this.

It shows perfectly why so many men have left western society and gone overseas.



Yes, please ban me again and do not delete my messages. Thanks.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Moretorque » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 pm

zboy1 wrote:Didn't I just ban you, Powerfulwoman? Now you come back under a different alias? Still want to face the abuse in here?

Let me ask you something, willnotbecontrolled: Don't you think Western women and Western society in general, is kind of screwed-up these days? So, what you're saying essentially is that everything we've been saying is a lie? Do you really believe that? Why are you so sensitive to the comments being made? Usually, only people who are offended by the truth act this way...


Hey don't be banning people just because they speak their mind, if you want this site to grow and with intelligence let people speak their minds.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.


The problem is not that men want to control women, it's that women won't control themselves.

Yes, there are a lot of intelligent women, but usually they let their emotions override their intelligence. That renders their intelligence pretty much useless.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1683
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Hero wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.


The problem is not that men want to control women, it's that women won't control themselves.

Yes, there are a lot of intelligent women, but usually they let their emotions override their intelligence. That renders their intelligence pretty much useless.


If you read through the messages you will see it started because of men saying that women should be controlled.

Having emotion does not cancel out intelligence. That is plain wrong. You jump to a far fetched conclusion and miss out quite a few important steps. It is not always wrong to express emotions, it is often healthy and necessary. Perhaps if you learnt to express your anger, or what other emotions you re holding onto, in a healthy way then you wouldn't feel so bitter.

Women are often more in touch with their emotions, that is the way we are. Do you think that it is just Western women that express emotions? I can tell you that that is also plain wrong.

What about men who can't control themselves, or do you choose to ignore that. Men that can't control themselves and rape women. Men that cant control their aggression? What about men that lose their temper? Are they all unintelligent too.

Perhaps many women do need to learn to control their emotions better, but many men do too. You can't generalise a WHOLE race or a WHOLE gender.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Hero wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:Men on here saying they want to control women and that Western women are the worse, and that all women are unintelligent.


The problem is not that men want to control women, it's that women won't control themselves.

Yes, there are a lot of intelligent women, but usually they let their emotions override their intelligence. That renders their intelligence pretty much useless.


In fact, if you read through the abuse (yes Zboy referred to it as abuse) that I have received, it is quite obvious who controlled their emotions (me) and those that wrote replies and couldn't control their emotions... and left rather unintelligent answers that had quite obviously been written with emotion and not careful thought. "Profanity is a weak mind trying to express itself forcibly."
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

You didn't control your emotions at all. That's not even just a lack of understanding on your part - that's a bold-faced lie. You used shaming language, which even more than profanity is the sign of a weak mind - one that cannot think and express things rationally.

You wanted to dish it out and then simply say "don't respond!" as if to "win" the argument. That's not how it works in reality. YOU CAME HERE into our forum and let your stupidity loose, AND THEN WHEN WE RESPONDED TO YOUR ATTACKS AND INSULTS, you called it ABUSE. I've been stabbed in the back by your type before. Types like you seek to grind a knife into a man and then blame him when he reacts to it angrily.

You still haven't made an argument. And you never will. You are a woman and as such you are not rational.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests