Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:42 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:I will not be replying to any more messages, I am sick of how disrespectful Ghost is being towards me. You want respect from women, but he has said the most awful things to me.

I appreciate those of you who have taken the time to express yourselves sincerely. I would have engaged in healthy discussions, but not anymore.

I am outta here.


And by the way, what right do you have to expect "rational and healthy" conversation from a group of men who you attacked (under your original account) viciously and shamed?

That is the problem with you western women: you can dish it out, but you can't take it. Now that you've come back under another handle trying to be all honey and rainbows, you expect us to fall at your feet. Well remember this:

Poison disguised as honey is the most odious and dangerous of all.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)







Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:43 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.


This right here expresses the problem we men have on this forum.

You are unwilling to empathize with us when we tell you that we have experienced injustices in the West at the hands of our government and our women.

Then, you go right ahead and set yourself up as the victim and try to blame the men on this forum while telling us not to blame others for our unhappiness.

Don't expect any sympathy if you are unwilling to sympathize with us first.

It's all one-directional with you. Women are always the victims, and men always the oppressors, and it can never be the other way around.

I thought I could have a rational discussion with you, but I guess I was wrong.



There is a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others, yes.

I was listening to you but there is only so much I can take. It has become unhealthy for me to be here.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:43 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
So now it's all about "injustices committed against us" right... Considering I have just been attacked for not only being a women, but being a Western women, I think it's the other way around. Go abroad, go find your peace, take responsibility for your own life, stop blaming your unhappiness on other people.

Anyway, I'll leave you all to it. Goodbye.


This right here expresses the problem we men have on this forum.

You are unwilling to empathize with us when we tell you that we have experienced injustices in the West at the hands of our government and our women.

Then, you go right ahead and set yourself up as the victim and try to blame the men on this forum while telling us not to blame others for our unhappiness.

Don't expect any sympathy if you are unwilling to sympathize with us first.

It's all one-directional with you. Women are always the victims, and men always the oppressors, and it can never be the other way around.

I thought I could have a rational discussion with you, but I guess I was wrong.



There is a point in your life where you have to take responsibility for yourself and stop blaming others, yes.

I was listening to you but there is only so much I can take. It has become unhealthy for me to be here.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby C.J. » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

Females were not meant to rule linearly. That burden goes to males. Males have laser-focused directives, that women simply cannot comply with consistently. They're meant to rule NON-linearly.

In times where men and women were smart and strong, women always chose to be the supporter. The one who got the power from their man, but never took it for themselves. They knew what the consequences were for doing so - they'd have to take all the responsibilities of the masculine principle too! The smarter choice was to basically surrender, and you'd have everything you wanted.

As you can see, women who chose to be masculine are unhappy, cold, monstrous things. They embody the feminine principle, but took the burden of the masculine as well. Now they don't have the feminine to sweeten their lives because they've abandoned their female nature, they're devoid of happiness.

That's why I lean toward having no place for a woman at my side - all they have to do was use their brains, and all the riches of the world would be at their fingertips. And the purpose of the man was to toil their whole lives, to make the riches for them to enjoy! You can see why I'd take this stance.
Last edited by C.J. on Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby ContraMundumRants » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:48 pm

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:54 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.


They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.

I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)


Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.

There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.


I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.

You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.


Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.


Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.


This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]


God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:57 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.


What are you waiting for? Leave already.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

C.J. wrote:Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

Females were not meant to rule linearly. That burden goes to males. Males have laser-focused directives, that women simply cannot comply with consistently. They're meant to rule NON-linearly.

In times where men and women were smart and strong, women always chose to be the supporter. The one who got the power from their man, but never took it for themselves. They knew what the consequences were for doing so - they'd have to take all the responsibilities of the masculine principle too! The smarter choice was to basically surrender, and you'd have everything you wanted.

As you can see, women who chose to be masculine are unhappy, cold, monstrous things. They embody the feminine principle, but took the burden of the masculine as well. Now they don't have the feminine to sweeten their lives because they've abandoned their female nature, they're devoid of happiness.

That's why I lean toward having no place for a woman at my side - all they have to do was use their brains, and all the riches of the world would be at their fingertips. And the purpose of the man was to toil their whole lives, to make the riches for them to enjoy! You can see why I'd take this stance.


As you can see men who reject women are lonely, bitter, cold, monstrous things.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:00 pm

f**k you and your fake boyfriend! I wouldn't say it to your face because then I'd have to look at your wretchedness. And if I did, you'd try to get your fake boyfriend (and any nearby manginas) to try to attack me because I hurt your feeeewings! (Even though you're a strong, empowered woman...) Go cringe and vomit. You would only react in such a way because you heard the motherf***ing truth!

Good riddance, trash.

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.


Quoted. For. Mother. f***ing. Truth.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Moretorque » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:01 pm

As the great Rodney King said, he was a Blackman you know, "can't we all just get along"!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:02 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.


They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.

I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)


Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.

There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.


I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.

You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.


Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.


Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.


This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]


God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!


What are you going to do? Find me and claw my eyes out? Try to beat me up? Or better yet, send him to find me and beat me up?

What I am saying must be true, because you sure as hell aren't denying it. If what I was saying was truly false, then you would deny it. Instead, you threaten me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not afraid-- I just find it funny when I say something, you react in such a vicious way
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Moretorque » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:05 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
C.J. wrote:Don't even know why this topic has gone beyond page 1. :lol:

Females were not meant to rule linearly. That burden goes to males. Males have laser-focused directives, that women simply cannot comply with consistently. They're meant to rule NON-linearly.

In times where men and women were smart and strong, women always chose to be the supporter. The one who got the power from their man, but never took it for themselves. They knew what the consequences were for doing so - they'd have to take all the responsibilities of the masculine principle too! The smarter choice was to basically surrender, and you'd have everything you wanted.

As you can see, women who chose to be masculine are unhappy, cold, monstrous things. They embody the feminine principle, but took the burden of the masculine as well. Now they don't have the feminine to sweeten their lives because they've abandoned their female nature, they're devoid of happiness.

That's why I lean toward having no place for a woman at my side - all they have to do was use their brains, and all the riches of the world would be at their fingertips. And the purpose of the man was to toil their whole lives, to make the riches for them to enjoy! You can see why I'd take this stance.


As you can see men who reject women are lonely, bitter, cold, monstrous things.


No actually these days I think you will find men who opt out and choose to use their " Dick Beaters " are probably the least frustrated with this cluster fu ck civilization.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Ghost wrote:f**k you and your fake boyfriend! I wouldn't say it to your face because then I'd have to look at your wretchedness. And if I did, you'd try to get your fake boyfriend (and any nearby manginas) to try to attack me because I hurt your feeeewings! (Even though you're a strong, empowered woman...) Go cringe and vomit. You would only react in such a way because you heard the motherf***ing truth!

Good riddance, trash.

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.


Quoted. For. Mother. f***ing. Truth.



Boring.... and again swearing too much and attacking my boyfriend, who has nothing to do with this. Do you have a women in your life, do you want me so start attacking her? Low, low, dirty tactics. Shame on you.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:07 pm

kai1275 wrote:This is why men fighting and attacking other men, over anything really, is stupid. Maybe I could have worded my posts in the race related threads better, I apologize for that, but this is why I think we need to learn how to provide leadership to help misguided men unplug from this disgusting matrix. This woman and her allies are the some of the enemies I was talking about. The mainstream print and TV media and of the internet supports them. Only free thinking zones, like even 4chan tards are even starting to denounce feminism.

We need these kinds of debates and arguments for practice, so perhaps we should not ban them. We can use the things we learn from these battles with them and do a better job uplugging all the men and non-gay manginas out there.

I can honestly say that I learned some things I can use outside, just because you guys bothered to argue with those women, instead of just waiting for Zboy to ban them.

BTW Are they here because the Women's forum is having technical problems?


I think we're going to need to rename this thread, "The motherf***ing Truth Thread." :lol:

The enemy and its intentions are so clear that men don't have any reason to keep f***ing each other over. Humanity will not succeed if we don't join and put a stop to this bullshit. This thread is definitely one of most blatant recent examples of how f***ed up and unfeminine WW are.

Here's a feminist troll that is only here and only acting this way because men allowed it. In a sane society, she'd get a spanking the first time she opened her mouth and that would be that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby ContraMundumRants » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
I was listening to you but there is only so much I can take. It has become unhealthy for me to be here.


What are you waiting for? Leave already.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests