Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Two reasons why I think a male dominated society is superior

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.


They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.

I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)


Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.

There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.


I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.

You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.


Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.


Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.


This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]


God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!


What are you going to do? Find me and claw my eyes out? Try to beat me up? Or better yet, send him to find me and beat me up?

What I am saying must be true, because you sure as hell aren't denying it. If what I was saying was truly false, then you would deny it. Instead, you threaten me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not afraid-- I just find it funny when I say something, you react in such a vicious way


Send me your address then.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am







Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:10 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:f**k you and your fake boyfriend! I wouldn't say it to your face because then I'd have to look at your wretchedness. And if I did, you'd try to get your fake boyfriend (and any nearby manginas) to try to attack me because I hurt your feeeewings! (Even though you're a strong, empowered woman...) Go cringe and vomit. You would only react in such a way because you heard the motherf***ing truth!

Good riddance, trash.

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.


Quoted. For. Mother. f***ing. Truth.



Boring.... and again swearing too much and attacking my boyfriend, who has nothing to do with this. Do you have a women in your life, do you want me so start attacking her? Low, low, dirty tactics. Shame on you.


Hey, you started this when you came here attacking everyone under your "Powerfulwoman" handle, so stop whining and trying to act like the victim here. You brought him into the discussion early on, so he became fair game. For instance, if I had someone special, I would not bring her into this discussion because that would make her fair game for you or anyone who wants to attack me.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:f**k you and your fake boyfriend! I wouldn't say it to your face because then I'd have to look at your wretchedness. And if I did, you'd try to get your fake boyfriend (and any nearby manginas) to try to attack me because I hurt your feeeewings! (Even though you're a strong, empowered woman...) Go cringe and vomit. You would only react in such a way because you heard the motherf***ing truth!

Good riddance, trash.

If there is any point to this thread, it's to act as more motivation to get the hell out of
the West.


Quoted. For. Mother. f***ing. Truth.



Boring.... and again swearing too much and attacking my boyfriend, who has nothing to do with this. Do you have a women in your life, do you want me so start attacking her? Low, low, dirty tactics. Shame on you.


He does have something to do with it. He's a mangina - if he exists at all of course - and is part of the problem. No self-respecting rational man would date a c**t like you. And look at you: so inconsistent. Said you were leaving, what, twice now? And here you are, still spewing the same garbage. But please, feel free to keep proving our points to us. All you've managed to show is that in a female dominated society, the result is that women become bitchy, manipulative, and controlling, unleashing their irrationality on all men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:15 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
willbecontrolled wrote:
I didn't want anyone to respond who didn't have anything intelligent to say... comments like ""She?" is so delusional now that she thinks her cat is her boyfriend. Meow." or "you know you're about to end up with naught but a house full of cats…" Remember? Just to be clear, these are not intelligent comments.


They're merely comebacks suited to a dimwit like you. You didn't say anything intelligent - and still haven't - and you can't even keep your story straight. You wanted to leave but came back; your other account was banned and then you just made a new one. That's idiotic behavior.

I expressed myself just fine thank you and my emotions were perfectly controlled, much to your disappointment I am sure. None of this shaming language you are talking about (is that a term your anti-feminist group taught you?)


Anti-feminists are accustomed to shaming language because they speak with rationality. Feminists are not rational and shame as a result. Your comments amounted to nothing more than saying, "you're just angry and bitter." That's shaming language.

There you go with your capital letters again, no self-control... your emotions are getting the better of you again? Actually it was your admin that called it abuse. Please read what I write properly before responding, don't let your emotions interfere with your 'intelligence'.


I posted it in capital letters because you are so stupid that I have no other way to attempt to show it to you. It's called emphasis. I did it to show you the absurdity of what you said. You never learn.

You don't know my type and anyway my point exactly... You have been hurt by a few women and now you take it out on all of us. Are you going to go through each country until there are no countries left?

At least my beliefs are based in logic, where as yours are based in fear and anger.


Western women are awful people in the majority. I left and am now happier. The women are much nicer here. End of story. There's nothing a bitch like you could offer me to make me give this up. And it kills you that even one man lies beyond your control. So predictable and so easy to read. The longer you stay here, the longer you keep proving our points.


Please get over yourself. You are an embarrassment. You come in like a train wreck and ruin any sort of intelligent conversation that might be going on because you are so full of anger. You actually sit on your computer and repeatedly write what a bitch I am. You are vulgar. You are a coward and you would never say that to my face. I am out of here and anyone that actually wanted to communicate with me like a normal human bring can thank you for that. Or perhaps they are happy, either way, they can thank you.

I do not need to have control over anyone, that is you remember. Stop saying things about me that are actually true about yourself: Bitch, controller, idiotic, angry, bitter, not rational. This are all your personality traits.

I am glad you're happy, as long as your wallet stays fat I am sure you will stay happy. Good luck with that!

Please remove my account.


This is the example of the typical western woman: comes and and starts shit, but when you fight back, she wants to cut and run, like a whipped/scalded dog (just like the weak sniveling coward she is). So much for the "powerful goddess that is a Western woman"... Hah!

There is one thing I noticed: You rarely mentioned your boyfriend. I wonder, if he was clearly "a million times more of a man than me" then why would you be wasting time trolling us here instead of spending time with him? Obviously if you preferred trolling us to spending time with him, he ain't taking care of business, if you catch my drift.

Assuming this boyfriend of yours actually exists, of course.

She is right zboy, please perma-ban her![/u][/i]


God help you if you ever say anything about my boyfriend ever again.

I have put up with a lot more than most people. I also guarantee you would never say any of this to my face... coward!

I am smart enough to know when something is not healthy for me. I am removing myself from the pit of scum.

YES PLEASE BAN ME!!!!!!!!


What are you going to do? Find me and claw my eyes out? Try to beat me up? Or better yet, send him to find me and beat me up?

What I am saying must be true, because you sure as hell aren't denying it. If what I was saying was truly false, then you would deny it. Instead, you threaten me. Don't get me wrong; I'm not afraid-- I just find it funny when I say something, you react in such a vicious way


Send me your address then.


Reaaaallly... ? Unlike you, I am not that stupid to get you down here to fight you, where I could be potentially throwing my life away to fight someone like you. There are some things worth going to jail for, but beating up on some woman who is trying to prove she's just as good as the boys is NOT one of them. I'm currently in college and there is no reason for me to throw that (and the rest of my future) away, especially over the likes of you.

You still haven't denied my claim yet. If what I said is not true, then all you have to do is deny it and I will drop my claim. It's that simple!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby willnotbecontrolled » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Ghost wrote:
kai1275 wrote:This is why men fighting and attacking other men, over anything really, is stupid. Maybe I could have worded my posts in the race related threads better, I apologize for that, but this is why I think we need to learn how to provide leadership to help misguided men unplug from this disgusting matrix. This woman and her allies are the some of the enemies I was talking about. The mainstream print and TV media and of the internet supports them. Only free thinking zones, like even 4chan tards are even starting to denounce feminism.

We need these kinds of debates and arguments for practice, so perhaps we should not ban them. We can use the things we learn from these battles with them and do a better job uplugging all the men and non-gay manginas out there.

I can honestly say that I learned some things I can use outside, just because you guys bothered to argue with those women, instead of just waiting for Zboy to ban them.

BTW Are they here because the Women's forum is having technical problems?


I think we're going to need to rename this thread, "The motherf***ing Truth Thread." :lol:

The enemy and its intentions are so clear that men don't have any reason to keep f***ing each other over. Humanity will not succeed if we don't join and put a stop to this bullshit. This thread is definitely one of most blatant recent examples of how f***ed up and unfeminine WW are.

Here's a feminist troll that is only here and only acting this way because men allowed it. In a sane society, she'd get a spanking the first time she opened her mouth and that would be that.


Wow, I pity anyone women that ever has to come even slightly close to you. I am here because you all allowed it, you should have had me removed, but you are too weak.

In a sane society you would have your dick chopped off and your tongue cut out and that would be that.
willnotbecontrolled
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 am

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:24 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
kai1275 wrote:This is why men fighting and attacking other men, over anything really, is stupid. Maybe I could have worded my posts in the race related threads better, I apologize for that, but this is why I think we need to learn how to provide leadership to help misguided men unplug from this disgusting matrix. This woman and her allies are the some of the enemies I was talking about. The mainstream print and TV media and of the internet supports them. Only free thinking zones, like even 4chan tards are even starting to denounce feminism.

We need these kinds of debates and arguments for practice, so perhaps we should not ban them. We can use the things we learn from these battles with them and do a better job uplugging all the men and non-gay manginas out there.

I can honestly say that I learned some things I can use outside, just because you guys bothered to argue with those women, instead of just waiting for Zboy to ban them.

BTW Are they here because the Women's forum is having technical problems?


I think we're going to need to rename this thread, "The motherf***ing Truth Thread." :lol:

The enemy and its intentions are so clear that men don't have any reason to keep f***ing each other over. Humanity will not succeed if we don't join and put a stop to this bullshit. This thread is definitely one of most blatant recent examples of how f***ed up and unfeminine WW are.

Here's a feminist troll that is only here and only acting this way because men allowed it. In a sane society, she'd get a spanking the first time she opened her mouth and that would be that.


Wow, I pity anyone women that ever has to come even slightly close to you. I am here because you all allowed it, you should have had me removed, but you are too weak.

In a sane society you would have your dick chopped off and your tongue cut out and that would be that.


That was committed against me - figuratively - back in the west. The ladies here are actually nice and appreciate a nice man like me. Back home all being nice ever got me was crushed under some feminist's boot-heel - or rather, the boot-heel of the manginas she used to do her bidding since women themselves don't possess power. Can't beat society. Society can go f**k itself. Their loss, not mine. Less competition for me in this freer place. Your beloved daddygov is going bankrupt and your bullshit won't be funded forever (off the backs of men of course.)

I'm not under your control, bitch. Get over it!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:26 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
Ghost wrote:
kai1275 wrote:This is why men fighting and attacking other men, over anything really, is stupid. Maybe I could have worded my posts in the race related threads better, I apologize for that, but this is why I think we need to learn how to provide leadership to help misguided men unplug from this disgusting matrix. This woman and her allies are the some of the enemies I was talking about. The mainstream print and TV media and of the internet supports them. Only free thinking zones, like even 4chan tards are even starting to denounce feminism.

We need these kinds of debates and arguments for practice, so perhaps we should not ban them. We can use the things we learn from these battles with them and do a better job uplugging all the men and non-gay manginas out there.

I can honestly say that I learned some things I can use outside, just because you guys bothered to argue with those women, instead of just waiting for Zboy to ban them.

BTW Are they here because the Women's forum is having technical problems?


I think we're going to need to rename this thread, "The motherf***ing Truth Thread." :lol:

The enemy and its intentions are so clear that men don't have any reason to keep f***ing each other over. Humanity will not succeed if we don't join and put a stop to this bullshit. This thread is definitely one of most blatant recent examples of how f***ed up and unfeminine WW are.

Here's a feminist troll that is only here and only acting this way because men allowed it. In a sane society, she'd get a spanking the first time she opened her mouth and that would be that.


Wow, I pity anyone women that ever has to come even slightly close to you. I am here because you all allowed it, you should have had me removed, but you are too weak.

In a sane society you would have your dick chopped off and your tongue cut out and that would be that.


So far in this thread you have advocated female supremacy, you have hurled insult after insult, and now you are advocating male genital mutilation.

You are only proving that what we talk about on this forum is true...so please continue!

Continue making more people aware of the vile nature of many western "women".
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby ContraMundumRants » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:30 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:
In a sane society you would have your dick chopped off and your tongue cut out and that would be that.


Thank you for showing your true colors.

Men don't let other men be disrespected, and you have crossed the line in insulting Ghost
and other members of this forum. You certainly need to be controlled and put in your place.

You have shown the true meaning of the expression female solipsism. You can only see the world
through your own eyes and cannot put yourself in the shoes of others.

The more you write, the more you prove us right. You don't realize it, but you are actually undermining
your own case and re-enforcing our own beliefs.

Keep digging your own grave.
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Postby Ghost » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 pm

Ok, so just to recap for our lurkers:

I suggest she needs a spanking.

She suggests I need my dick chopped off and tongue cut out.

Says it all.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby C.J. » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm

willnotbecontrolled wrote:As you can see men who reject women are lonely, bitter, cold, monstrous things.

Difference is, our linear mental progression allows to have anything we want, if we work hard enough. I know a couple women who try this approach, and they don't fare very well. They're very unhappy with themselves, but god forbid they listen to their elders! :D

I'm just a rich, selfish bastard though! I enjoy my riches. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby Moretorque » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm

You folks do not have anything better to do?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yohan and 2 guests