Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Funny rape website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Funny rape website

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:27 am

Here is a site where people hold up signs whining about being raped and such. It is presumably not intended as comedy but I find it hilarious. The dark side is that it is pretty clear most of them regard rape as any sex they later regret, and pigs and courts are under orders to pretend to take their crap seriously.

http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Funny rape website

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Cornfed wrote:Here is a site where people hold up signs whining about being raped and such. It is presumably not intended as comedy but I find it hilarious. The dark side is that it is pretty clear most of them regard rape as any sex they later regret, and pigs and courts are under orders to pretend to take their crap seriously.

http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/


My thoughts exactly. They all look like masculine dykes who just... decided to hate men one day and are now claiming rape on one of the many sex partners they chose to have. (Why is it that people so easily forget that sex only happens when a WOMAN gives the okay?)

The western world needs to put their "female = victim" agenda to rest already because red pillers aren't hearing a word of the bullshit.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 pm

I came across this site, browsing a topic of "females who don't want kids". And I explored this site and came across this post.
I created an account to ask what is so funny about this website. As I browsed through these images, and I am not rolling on the floor laughing.

So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

annie wrote:I came across this site, browsing a topic of "females who don't want kids". And I explored this site and came across this post.
I created an account to ask what is so funny about this website. As I browsed through these images, and I am not rolling on the floor laughing.

So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (POTENTIAL) TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
annie wrote:I came across this site, browsing a topic of "females who don't want kids". And I explored this site and came across this post.
I created an account to ask what is so funny about this website. As I browsed through these images, and I am not rolling on the floor laughing.

So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (POTENTIAL) TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!


aww... haha.. don't worry. Won't troll. Genuinely trying to understand the male perspective. You all have your right to your opinion.

I was looking for a male perspective, because women complain about lack of good men as much as you guys are complaining about lack of good women. What I see on these forums is quite disappointing and crushes any hopes I had that there are "good" men.

All I see is women bashing going on. And that is equally as ridiculous and disgusting as women who are constantly male bashing.

Very sad state of affairs. If all men and women can do is stereotype each other, and try to subjugate each other with gender expectations, this society is not going anywhere.
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: Funny rape website

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote: My thoughts exactly. They all look like masculine dykes who just... decided to hate men one day and are now claiming rape on one of the many sex partners they chose to have. (Why is it that people so easily forget that sex only happens when a WOMAN gives the okay?)

The western world needs to put their "female = victim" agenda to rest already because red pillers aren't hearing a word of the bullshit.

Given almost all rape complaints are outright lies or slut remorse, I sometimes wonder if actually forcing skanks to have sex isn't the wave of the future and the way to go in the West, along with other "illegal" behavior such as gangbanging 15 year olds and such. After all, Western skanks want to have sex with alpha males and you can't get much more alpha than sticking your dick into them without so much as a by your leave. Just as they genuinely believe consensual sex with someone they think is alpha who turns out to be an ordinary guy is "rape", they probably would interpret forced sex as passionate romance. Hence you might be less likely to be the subject of a rape compliant then if you just had normal sex or were celibate. Similarly I've noticed jailbait will habitually lie about their age when asked and claim they are whatever the age of consent is in front of witnesses. Therefore if you gangbanged one of them at a party you would likely be home free and less likely to be the subject of a complaint than if you had normal sex with some fat pig your own age after she realized that you weren't going to pay for her sagging fat ass. You might also consider beating the crap out of women who offend you, since it is common for women to bend over backwards to defend abusive scumbags while laying false complaints against nice guys. Arguably this is a logical stage of evolution in feminist systems. First nice guys would get at least some action, then they got nothing and only alpha jerks with "game" would get any sex. Now perhaps the time has come for outright scumbags to take center stage.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby shiryu400 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm

annie wrote: So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?


It's very difficult to say why anybody finds anything funny. But much has been discussed about why women find the mutilation of male genitalia funny. I've seen quite a few vids on the subject on youtube: you can look them up. I don't find either one to be funny.

But while I don't think that rape is funny, it's the idea that female=victim by default that's laughable. It's just like that joke that Daniel Tosh got in trouble about. The point is anything can be funny to someone. Also, most people here understand very well how so many women lie about being raped and never suffer any consequences while have to pay for crimes they didn't commit.

Lastly, I find your question laughable because of the example you chose. I looked at that site and the most serious and troubling pictures were about the women who had been abused as children. Children are innocent and won't lie as easily as adults do. And also children are truly defenseless. Yet, you chose to focus on a girl who isn't "ready." I personally, think it's bullshit because when badboys and thugs come along, girls are always "ready."
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
shiryu400
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Danie Tosh got into trouble because he thought it was funny if the woman got gang raped right there.
As a woman, I do not find that even remotely funny. And generally speaking, I do not find inflicting pain about humans funny.

Also, you have A LOT of assumptions about what woman like and don't like.

But regardless of that, what I would like to know is the answer to this, and this will inevitably form my opinion of you.
-If we are both adults, and I say no to sex, is it okay for you to force it upon me?
-If we are both adults, and you say no to sex, is it okay for me to force it on you? (imagine this where you are the woman, and from a male perspective).
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm

annie wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
annie wrote:I came across this site, browsing a topic of "females who don't want kids". And I explored this site and came across this post.
I created an account to ask what is so funny about this website. As I browsed through these images, and I am not rolling on the floor laughing.

So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (POTENTIAL) TROLL ALERT!!!!!!!


aww... haha.. don't worry. Won't troll. Genuinely trying to understand the male perspective. You all have your right to your opinion.

I was looking for a male perspective, because women complain about lack of good men as much as you guys are complaining about lack of good women. What I see on these forums is quite disappointing and crushes any hopes I had that there are "good" men.

All I see is women bashing going on. And that is equally as ridiculous and disgusting as women who are constantly male bashing.

Very sad state of affairs. If all men and women can do is stereotype each other, and try to subjugate each other with gender expectations, this society is not going anywhere.


If you're a Western/American woman, then your opinion is mud here. in other words, your opinions/ideas are totally irrelevant here. Honestly, what do we care whether an American woman thinks we're "good" or not? To a Western/American woman, a "good" man is one who puts them on a pedestal, worships them, and puts up with their bullshit while singing their praises. You imply that we are not "good"men because we aren't kissing the collective asses of American women here.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 pm

shiryu400 wrote:And also children are truly defenseless. Yet, you chose to focus on a girl who isn't "ready." I personally, think it's bullshit because when badboys and thugs come along, girls are always "ready."


I believe this is along the lines of reasons used by men to rape. As in, she was asking for it. She has it with other people. It doesn't matter, she is ready.

Truly troubling. Thanks for your input. I can go hope about the lack of humanity in our humans.
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: You imply that we are not "good"men because we aren't kissing the collective asses of American women here.


I did not imply that. You implied that. What I explicitly stated is that what I see happening is men here are complaining women aren't "good". That is evidenced by your statement "if you're a Western/American woman, then your opinion is mud here."

What I do believe is that neither gender will gain anything by holding stereotypes and prejudices AGAINST each other.
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Postby shiryu400 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm

annie wrote:-If we are both adults, and I say no to sex, is it okay for you to force it upon me?
-If we are both adults, and you say no to sex, is it okay for me to force it on you? (imagine this where you are the woman, and from a male perspective).


No, it's not ok. But that's not the issue. The issue was, is it funny. And yes, it is. If the joke is told and people laugh, then it's funny. That's the definition. I think Daniel Tosh is hilarious and I didn't see anything wrong with his joke. But you should read around this site some more and you will see that ultimately, what the_hero_of_men says above is pretty true.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
shiryu400
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Great that is fine.

I don't personally find the joke funny having been molested. But if a Comedian wants to make a joke of it, that is okay. He is a Comedian, it's meant to be a joke, and I don't think people should be all angry about it. Most jokes are not politically or even factually correct.

But when I see such statements in the political circle, then yes, I see it as incorrect.

Anyway, great, thanks for your input.
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 pm

annie wrote:I came across this site, browsing a topic of "females who don't want kids". And I explored this site and came across this post.
I created an account to ask what is so funny about this website. As I browsed through these images, and I am not rolling on the floor laughing.

So if you do not mind, is it funny if a woman is dating a man and is not ready for sex, and refuses, and then he proceeds anyway. Is that funny?



If a male makes it clear he doesn't want to be a parent, insists on using a condom and the female uses the discarded condom to impregnate herself, is the male still the father? Will he still have to support it? Does that count as force? Has HE been financially "raped"?

If a group of women falsely claim they were molested by a man, is that "rape" of his reputation? Is it funny?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/ ... wsuit.html

How about one woman making the false charge against several men at once?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Gail_Mangum
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_lacrosse_case

Oh, I must be mistaken. The little angels would never lie to cover up their own mischief. :roll:


Did anyone else see the one chick holding up the sign mad about her friend saying she had flabby tits?
http://projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/image/33105806984
Yeah, real sexual assault "victim", there. More like lack of it. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby annie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:If a male makes it clear he doesn't want to be a parent, insists on using a condom and the female uses the discarded condom to impregnate herself, is the male still the father? Will he still have to support it? Does that count as force? Has HE been financially "raped"?


-The male is still biologically the father. But he shouldn't have to support the child. Saying that men have 50% responsibility means that men should have 50% say in making the baby. And if he wasn't allowed to make the decision about making the child, he should not be enforced to support it.

Teal Lantern wrote:If a group of women falsely claim they were molested by a man, is that "rape" of his reputation? Is it funny?

-No it is not funny. And good on him for teaching liars a lesson.

Teal Lantern wrote:How about one woman making the false charge against several men at once?

-again, I'd like to point out that what is WRONG is INDEED WRONG. And the fact that she was arrested, is good news. I am not sure about whether justice was done or not (did not follow the case)

-I find it curiously interesting is that you would presume that I would somehow be in favour of these actions by these ladies. I find it curious that you would presume, as your ending statement seems to imply, that MOST women would be in favour of such actions. Again, rape is wrong. So is falsely accusing someone of it.
annie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests