Funny rape website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Brother Andreww, don't worry; Annie was just another AW troll. She just came here to try to change our minds. I asked her why she was wasting her time with us when there are men in America willing to line up for blocks just to kiss her ass.

But back on topic, most claims of rape are bogus. If those women truly were raped, they would have some visible injuries or bruises and/or wounds on their faces. I personally think that these were cases of either:

A) Slut Remorse

B) Wanting the badboy she (WILLINGLY) spread her legs for to commit to her, and his natural refusal to do so,

C) Feeling used and hurt because the bad boy she dropped her panties and WILLINGLY spread her legs for just wanted the p***y from her and nothing more,

D) All of the above,

or

E) All of the above AND THEN SOME.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Brother Andreww, don't worry; Annie was just another AW troll. She just came here to try to change our minds. I asked her why she was wasting her time with us when there are men in America willing to line up for blocks just to kiss her ass.

But back on topic, most claims of rape are bogus. If those women truly were raped, they would have some visible injuries or bruises and/or wounds on their faces. I personally think that these were cases of either:

A) Slut Remorse

B) Wanting the badboy she (WILLINGLY) spread her legs for to commit to her, and his natural refusal to do so,

C) Feeling used and hurt because the bad boy she dropped her panties and WILLINGLY spread her legs for just wanted the p***y from her and nothing more,

D) All of the above,

or

E) All of the above AND THEN SOME.

+1 man. You are right. Annie was nothing but a troll trying to change our minds about AW which was a complete epic fail from her. It does prove that even though the percentage of men seeking women abroad is low it is still is a threat to AW cause they know deep inside that if most men wise up and don't put up with their crap anymore their lil reign of terror will be over and will be forced to change drastically.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Brother JP, don't you mean "if ENOUGH men wake up..."?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Reading some of those signs sounds like they regretted sleeping or was pissed at the supposed rapist. Scratch that, it is saying that they regretted it or pissed at the "rapist"
Now what I am surprised is that it is showing guys.