Funny rape website

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Also, Annie, why are you here wasting your time with us? There are literally millions of men in America who are willing to line up for blocks/miles just for the chance to kiss your ass. They would take your words and eat them all up without question, so why waste time and effort(s) with us? We're just a small percentage of the population.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

That's the thing. I don't have a problem with your views. I may not personally agree with them, but doesn't mean you shouldn't have them or practice them.

I am liberal, and I think everyone should be allowed to conduct their personal lives as they deem fit.

I genuinely did not understand what you guys believed, and came here to ask that (as it is the first time I have heard of such views). With the constant barrage of constructive comments targeted at me, I think I have formed a good grasp of what you believed in. And that's the end of that.
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

so why waste time and effort(s) with us
-I don't think I have wasted my time yet. I learned something.
There are literally millions of men in America who are willing to line up for blocks/miles just for the chance to kiss your ass. They would take your words and eat them all up without question
-Well.. let's just say that, just like you are having a hard time finding a woman in north america that fits your belief, my friends and I complain not being able to find men that fit our beliefs. My friends and I, don't whore around, or drink or dress slutty, etc. Most men we meet our age tend to go for girls that are immature and wouldn't be good long term partners. Single men who are older and more mature, are hard to meet when they are not in your circle (universities). And other men I meet, tend to devalue my education and aspirations. E.g., one that I recently met in my undergrad, wanted a woman to have education only so she could teach his children. That wasn't for me. I am not going to spend 40-60k on my undergrad, and do nothing with it.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Being close friends (and "close" as in sharing your companionship issues and travel plans) with women in a western country sets yourself up for your own problems and anguish.
Indeed.
All_That_Is_Man wrote: I was at the eatery in the mall today, and I was looking good. Unfortunately for me, only sheboon American black females were the only ones who noticed, and were gawking at me. So I got my food from the local Japanese restaurant, and in an attempt to dodge all of the predatory-like, hungry stares from all the ghetto "Shaniquas" surrounding me
:lol:
All_That_Is_Man wrote: I walked over to a table where an Asian woman was sitting alone and asked if I could eat with her - she kindly welcomed my company.
:!:
+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

annie wrote:
@Jester. Since you skimmed over the fact that women did not have rights in the past (could not get education, could not vote, could not own and control their property) just as Cornfed did, and agreed with his berating remarks, and the websites you pointed out, I can conclude that you guys believe in:

-restoring life back to before feminist days to the "natural" roles of men and women
-where women can't get educated, or inherit property, or have jobs.
-and everything in this world is a conspiracy.

So your movement isn't a men's right movement. It's rather a reversal of feminism and stepping on women's rights (because naturally they aren't suppose to have any, the the man lays down the law ).
:D
annie wrote: What is interesting is there are catch 22's regardless of how you want it. I have seen it on this board.
-you want the woman to be a housewife, but then complain if the woman desires financial stability in her husband. Of course she does! She doesn't have any earning potential, so she's going to want to make sure you can support her needs, clothing, food, children etc.
-and I have also seen some of you say, oh she should get a job and not need financial security from her husband. Well, she is too DUMB to get a job, because women are naturally stupid and incapable. She can't do anything except for cook, clean, raise children and be sexually available for you.
All that, plus help me in my business, or conduct one of her own. As far as women being employed full-time by someone other than their husband, that's something to do before marriage or between pregnancies. And a wife who does work should give her paycheck to her husband.

Your point about guys here demanding that a woman be able to support herself is well-made. I've heard the same thing from a Russian honey I met. She said lots of men come to Russia wanting a traditional housewife. But they can't support her.

It is damned expensive to live a mainstream Western lifestyle with wife and family on one income. Especially if you factor in private schooling to avoid Judaeo-Commie indoctrination, Black gangs, and foul-mouthed White bullies. Relocating to a small White Christian or Mormon town in the U.S. or Canada could possibly make things work.

Or relocating abroad.
annie wrote: So THANKS! I have learned exactly what I came here for. To see what you believed in.
Why you're welcome!
annie wrote: So definitely look for women abroad. The women you are looking for definitely do not exist in the west.

And good luck in your search!
Thank you!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

annie wrote:Single men who are older and more mature, are hard to meet when they are not in your circle (universities).
You and your girlfriends need to put those hyperactive female minds to work on a way to be around some desirable older men.
annie wrote:And other men I meet, tend to devalue my education and aspirations. E.g., one that I recently met in my undergrad, wanted a woman to have education only so she could teach his children. That wasn't for me.
It saddened me to read this. You pass up the guys who want to be good husbands and fathers. What does that leave you with?
annie wrote:I am not going to spend 40-60k on my undergrad, and do nothing with it.
Another reason not to date AW. Jesus. You would rather wreck your life than not "use your degree".

Go in peace.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Brother Jester, you see? I was right about her being no different than the other AW trolls who come here! Pay up! :)
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
annie
Freshman Poster

Post by annie »

Jester wrote:
annie wrote:And other men I meet, tend to devalue my education and aspirations. E.g., one that I recently met in my undergrad, wanted a woman to have education only so she could teach his children. That wasn't for me.
It saddened me to read this. You pass up the guys who want to be good husbands and fathers. What does that leave you with?
May be he would have been a good father, but definitely not a good husband. It showed that he didn't respect me enough to value my beliefs and aspirations. So that meant he wasn't my cup of tea, nor was I his. It is better for both of us, may be he will find an university grad who wants to do nothing with her expensive degree.
Another reason not to date AW. Jesus. You would rather wreck your life than not "use your degree".

Go in peace.
Everyone's values are different based on the way they are brought up. My mother is an educated career minded woman. She has never neglected the home or us kids. So I don't know why using my degree and working will wreck my life . My father is a great man who didn't raise me with any gender expectations. I have asked him why I should bother having a career, when all I am expected by society to do is make the home and make babies. He told me that like anything else, life is unpredictable. And I should have a career so I can stand on my own feet if my husband turns out to be a jerk, or if something bad happens to my husband. He also never expected my mother to contribute her paychecks. Although she has always contributed to the household expenses. He washes the dishes at night (even though my mom says she'll do them in the morning) because my mom has worked all day, done 2 or 3 loads by then, and also cooked something. He helps out whenever he can. There is a mutual respect and understanding between them. I consider him to be the ideal man. He respects his wife and in return, she respects him a million times more. I respect him not only because he is my father, but also because he is a great one. We hold him great regard and value, because he deserves it. I have never said no to anything he has asked of me.

And yah, don't call him a maninga or brainwashed or whatever. He comes from a part of the world where there is no feminism, and subjugating women and expecting them to be submissive is the norm . Coming here has made me realize that while men in the west have only realized to consider women their equal after brainwashing post-feminism, my father figured it out on his own and independently. The fact that he had this innate value, respect women and consider them his equal, blows my mind. And makes him infinitely greater in my eyes.

So excuse me for trying to find a man who will live up to the way my father has raised me. I always knew he was one of a kind, but I didn't know exactly how rare of a species he is. So thank you for showing me that. I am going to make he is always reminded of how great he is.

So again thank you for these reminders. And good bye!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Good riddance, you troll!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Besides, men and women are NOT equal, ad anyone who says differently is lying to theirselves. For starters, if men and women truly were EQUAL, then there would be no men and women-- the human race would be a genderless species, with no distinguishing particulars. If men and women were so equal, then show us what real life historical society/civilization that women have built with their two hands. If men and women are so equal, then why are the domestic violence/divorce/child support laws biased in favor of women? IF MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO EQUAL, then why do most cultures around the world not subscribe to that? The idea of men and women being equal, even though currently a Western phenomenon, has been tried in various societies throughout history, and each one that brought into that bullshit philosophy has collapsed. IF MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO EQUAL, then why has human biology proven that the average woman only has 60% of the body strength of the average man? With the greatest respect to your father, he is Lying to himself if the thinks men and women are equal. If we were equal, our bodies would have all of the same functions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

annie wrote:And other men I meet, tend to devalue my education and aspirations. E.g., one that I recently met in my undergrad, wanted a woman to have education only so she could teach his children. That wasn't for me. I am not going to spend 40-60k on my undergrad, and do nothing with it.
Lol I wonder what job this silly bitch will do that is so much more important than raising quality children. Perhaps she will be given some nonsense corporate office job and earn her keep by turning up wearing tight clothing and giving out the odd BJ to senior managers, or maybe she will be working a cash register at Safeway.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Anyway, back to the website OP had shared with us about...

Does anyone notice a staggering similarity among most of these so-called rape victims? And I don't mean just their embarrassing fatness.

I clicked through several pages of that website, and I noticed from the photos that they were not only overweight, but seemingly have large majority of their fats deposited around their bottom/waistlines. Not to mention those god-awful squared, masculine faces. I'm in Malaysia, a country that also have a high obesity rate so its easy to come across overweight people here, but very rarely have I come across the same facial bloat these American women have.

I can tell already where they get their look from - and it's not from eating junkfoods. I know, I used to be fat once from eating junkfood and I looked nothing like that. It's obviously from drinking, but not casual drinking either. It's even worse - binge drinking, and activity that was now openly admitted to be a lifestyle for a majority of grownups there.

Call my assumption pseudo-science if you will, but one rarely gets that bottom-heavy look unless he or she has a sedentary lifestyle routine in addition to their binge drinking habit. It's as if their fats are concentrated at the least mobile parts of their bodies or something. Like their daily routine consists of slumping their butts over the chair all day at their home/workplace/college, shifting places only either to grab a bite or drink their asses off.

Additionally, I notice from the expression on their faces, their poor emotive capability. I'm getting the same picture vibes from them as from the Facebook pictures of my former college-mates whom I know personally to be socially inadequate, cliquish and shy.

These are the people who could never be bothered to take initiative stepping out from the comfort of their social circle and into the uncertainty of mingling with strangers in order to seek out new (meaningful) friends. Thus it can be naturally followed that they have no other outlet to seek out partners other than venues where they can be excused for their social ineptitude, as long as the beer is there to ease down the anxiety so to speak.

Guess what kind of venues would that be? Yes, parties and bars. And guess what types of men would thrive and enjoy lingering around in such venues where promiscuity, immorality and manipulation rules the day? The bad boys and douchebags.

I can easily connect the dots together combining their appearance together with the words written on their cardboards - which IMO sounds a LOT more coming from guys coaxing/manipulating them into sex rather than outright raping them. Girl wants to get a boyfriend but is too socially retarded to seek out quality men, so they go to party instead. They met bad boys and douchebags, and easily fall for their manipulations, traps and trickery due to their horniness and general stupidity, they get pumped and dumped, then they claim it was all rape.

Also what kind of a man would even rape ugly women in the first place? If I wanna rape someone I better rape someone hot while at it. There's as much supply of stupid pretty girls as there are stupid ugly girls. Unless it wasn't actually rape - and the sex happened under the influence of beer goggles.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Rayn wrote:Anyway, back to the website OP had shared with us about...

Does anyone notice a staggering similarity among most of these so-called rape victims? And I don't mean just their embarrassing fatness.

I clicked through several pages of that website, and I noticed from the photos that they were not only overweight, but seemingly have large majority of their fats deposited around their bottom/waistlines. Not to mention those god-awful squared, masculine faces. I'm in Malaysia, a country that also have a high obesity rate so its easy to come across overweight people here, but very rarely have I come across the same facial bloat these American women have.

I can tell already where they get their look from - and it's not from eating junkfoods. I know, I used to be fat once from eating junkfood and I looked nothing like that. It's obviously from drinking, but not casual drinking either. It's even worse - binge drinking, and activity that was now openly admitted to be a lifestyle for a majority of grownups there.

Call my assumption pseudo-science if you will, but one rarely gets that bottom-heavy look unless he or she has a sedentary lifestyle routine in addition to their binge drinking habit. It's as if their fats are concentrated at the least mobile parts of their bodies or something. Like their daily routine consists of slumping their butts over the chair all day at their home/workplace/college, shifting places only either to grab a bite or drink their asses off.

Additionally, I notice from the expression on their faces, their poor emotive capability. I'm getting the same picture vibes from them as from the Facebook pictures of my former college-mates whom I know personally to be socially inadequate, cliquish and shy.

These are the people who could never be bothered to take initiative stepping out from the comfort of their social circle and into the uncertainty of mingling with strangers in order to seek out new (meaningful) friends. Thus it can be naturally followed that they have no other outlet to seek out partners other than venues where they can be excused for their social ineptitude, as long as the beer is there to ease down the anxiety so to speak.

Guess what kind of venues would that be? Yes, parties and bars. And guess what types of men would thrive and enjoy lingering around in such venues where promiscuity, immorality and manipulation rules the day? The bad boys and douchebags.

I can easily connect the dots together combining their appearance together with the words written on their cardboards - which IMO sounds a LOT more coming from guys coaxing/manipulating them into sex rather than outright raping them. Girl wants to get a boyfriend but is too socially retarded to seek out quality men, so they go to party instead. They met bad boys and douchebags, and easily fall for their manipulations, traps and trickery due to their horniness and general stupidity, they get pumped and dumped, then they claim it was all rape.

Also what kind of a man would even rape ugly women in the first place? If I wanna rape someone I better rape someone hot while at it. There's as much supply of stupid pretty girls as there are stupid ugly girls. Unless it wasn't actually rape - and the sex happened under the influence of beer goggles.
Kudos for bringing this awesome thread back on topic. annie really shit on it (but AW ruin everything apparently..), but this is a good, insightful topic. Your post was really on the money, too. Again, what man in their right mind would rape any of these fat, masculine, confused dykes? I'm not buying that. What I do believe is that both parties were under the influence of "beer goggles" as you say, these women ALLOWED Badboy McSubstanceabuse to have sex with them (again sex only happens when the WOMAN says yes), and now that she regrets being ugly, free pu$sy, she cries wolf. No sympathy for these future femi-nazis. None.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

They look more like pillheads than binge drinkers to me. I've been known to enjoy the odd snifter of port at Christmas time and I don't look like them, although I exercise. Anyway, it is pretty clear most of them reserve to right to retrospectively define any sex as rape. Take the chick who allegedly had a four year relationship with her teacher in her late teens and "convinced herself that it was consensual". As if there is a difference between thinking something is consensual and it actually being consensual. Another reason fugly women would want to claim rape is that it increases their status by increasing the perceived value of their vaginas. Heck, with some of them even getting laid ever would have that effect. They want to believe that they are so desirable that men will risk years in prison just to have sex with them. It is an understandable fantasy and I do sympathize, but that doesn't mean we have to take it seriously and ruin men's live on the basis of their fantasy. If I were on the jury at a rape trial, the only circumstances I would vote to convict are cases of scumbags breaking into people's houses and bashing and raping the occupants, people being kidnapped off the street and raped or where the defendant could be proven to have used weapons or serious violence or rendered the alleged victim unconscious before sex. I'm not saying that something akin to rape never happens under other circumstances, but it is so unlikely as to not merit considering and usually not such a big deal anyway. BTW, I do feel for some of the sign-holders who were allegedly molested as little children, although I can't help but find some of them a little bit funny as well.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Sorry for jumping off-topic but I think there's a point to be made here. Again I notice how AW contradict themselves...it's always contradictions with them...
annie wrote:And other men I meet, tend to devalue my education and aspirations. E.g., one that I recently met in my undergrad, wanted a woman to have education only so she could teach his children. That wasn't for me. I am not going to spend 40-60k on my undergrad, and do nothing with it.
OK so she meets a guy that wants her to stay at home and take care of the kids, a guy who is probably willing to work 10-12 hours a day, come home to a nice meal and a happy family and guess what...she turns him down...just wow. I'm sure you all know a few countries where women would kill for someone like that but she thinks he wouldn't make a good husband. What's a good husband supposed to do ? Stay at home and send the woman off to work ? Further proof that there are no men "good" enough for AWs.

Then she goes on about her father:
annie wrote:My father is a great man who didn't raise me with any gender expectations. I have asked him why I should bother having a career, when all I am expected by society to do is make the home and make babies. He told me that like anything else, life is unpredictable. And I should have a career so I can stand on my own feet if my husband turns out to be a jerk, or if something bad happens to my husband. He also never expected my mother to contribute her paychecks.
Her father (who she admires greatly) never asked his wife to work, you'd think she would want a guy like that...oh wait, she found one but she turned him down. For me this is baffling...
She completely missed the "if". There's nothing wrong with having an undergraduate degree as long as you put your family first. No one (normal) wants a workaholic woman. I couldn't care less about your career, I'm not going to marry your career. So if she can use that degree to her advantage by finding a job with a flexible schedule (as a teacher for example) it would be perfect. If not, it's still perfect, the guy offered to pay for everything. If he turns out to be a jerk, she still keeps the diploma. But in AW's view that's a bad deal and a bad husband...damn, I need a drink.