Fellas, would you shoot if she walked into your home at 3am?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Fellas, would you shoot if she walked into your home at 3am?

Post by steve55 »

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Fellas, would you shoot if she walked into your home at

Post by OutWest »

I don't know if I would shoot...but I think my wife would! LOL
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

This is why uncontrollable drinking is bad.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Here is a picture of her:

She looks hostile from that picture. Yes, I might have shot.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

She's got two passes on her side.
Ask what would have happened had that been you wandering into some stranger's house at any hour.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

A MAN shot her???

Unless the guy was ancient or crippled, I can't understand what would cause this.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shooting her would appear to be pathetically lame and cowardly, unless the guy saw it as an opportunity to wing some drunken Western skank and get away with it on the assumption that essentially all Western skanks deserve such treatment, in which case fair enough. Anyway, she is another victim of feminism. In a sane world she would be married and cranking out great looking healthy babies, and be much valued and respected for doing so.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:Anyway, she is another victim of feminism. In a sane world she would be married and cranking out great looking healthy babies, and be much valued and respected for doing so.
Sobering truth. Ten or twenty years of miseducation did this to someone's baby sister.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Cornfed wrote:Shooting her would appear to be pathetically lame and cowardly, unless the guy saw it as an opportunity to wing some drunken Western skank and get away with it on the assumption that essentially all Western skanks deserve such treatment, in which case fair enough. Anyway, she is another victim of feminism. In a sane world she would be married and cranking out great looking healthy babies, and be much valued and respected for doing so.
speaking of which...
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21739419/zoey-ripple-plea-drunken-trespassing-case-boulder-cu wrote:Ripple, who hopes to someday work at a school in speech therapy, said she is now looking forward to putting the case behind her and to "start living." She hopes to travel to Peru, when she is allowed, to continue working with a program that helps professional development for women.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/zoey-ripple-shot-guilty-of-trespassing_n_1957559.html wrote:Ripple, whose friends describe her as sweet and harmless, told the court that she plans to move to Peru after her probation ends next year. She wants to start a women's leadership program there, ABC News reported.
Don't you just love it when brain-dead, (and in this case binge-drinking, college-age) feminist whores travel to 3rd world countries (usually on their baby-boomer father's dime) to try to turn cultured, dignified, or at the very least MENTALLY STABLE ladies, (under the guise of "helping" them of course), into unfeminine, fetus-aborting, corporate-serving, pill-head cunts as well? :evil:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Fellas,
Ripple says she has not had a drop of alcohol since that night and plans to move to Peru after her probation ends early next year. She wants to help start a woman's professional development and leadership program. But the bullet still lodged in her back serves as a constant reminder of that night.
"I need to continue to remind myself that this doesn't define me. I know who I am," Ripple said.
If she were to say Brazil, Colombia, E. Europe, or any other non-feminized place in the world, I would be tight.

But Perú loves blue eyes and blond hair Nordic features to the death so Perú may be onto the path of feminized neo-manifest-destiny destruction in the near-future letting scallywags like her in.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote: speaking of which...
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21739419/zoey-ripple-plea-drunken-trespassing-case-boulder-cu wrote:Ripple, who hopes to someday work at a school in speech therapy, said she is now looking forward to putting the case behind her and to "start living." She hopes to travel to Peru, when she is allowed, to continue working with a program that helps professional development for women.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/11/zoey-ripple-shot-guilty-of-trespassing_n_1957559.html wrote:Ripple, whose friends describe her as sweet and harmless, told the court that she plans to move to Peru after her probation ends next year. She wants to start a women's leadership program there, ABC News reported.
Don't you just love it when brain-dead, (and in this case binge-drinking, college-age) feminist whores travel to 3rd world countries (usually on their baby-boomer father's dime) to try to turn cultured, dignified, or at the very least MENTALLY STABLE ladies, (under the guise of "helping" them of course), into unfeminine, fetus-aborting, corporate-serving, pill-head c**ts as well? :evil:
Jesus.

This is why i will not use employment by an NGO to move overseas - easy as it would be. I won't work as a whore.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:Fellas,
Ripple says she has not had a drop of alcohol since that night and plans to move to Peru after her probation ends early next year. She wants to help start a woman's professional development and leadership program. But the bullet still lodged in her back serves as a constant reminder of that night.
"I need to continue to remind myself that this doesn't define me. I know who I am," Ripple said.
If she were to say Brazil, Colombia, E. Europe, or any other non-feminized place in the world, I would be tight.

But Perú loves blue eyes and blond hair Nordic features to the death so Perú may be onto the path of feminized neo-manifest-destiny destruction in the near-future letting scallywags like her in.
So true. The elders of a people need to grow a pair and speak up. "OK, White bitch, you're here to help our women. So where are YOUR children? Where is YOUR husband? Who would want to marry YOU?"

Being economically backward and uneducated does not mean you have to let outsiders make sluts and fags out of your kids.