Why do men get married in their twenties?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
If you believe what you just posted, then you are a brain dead sheeple.

I suggest that you read Henry Makow's book titled "Cruel Hoax" and it explains how the secret, satanic groups created feminism to destabilize the family.

I know your pride is going to keep you from reading the book but it's worth a read.

I finally realized what your problem is after all this time on this forum.

You share the old school, comfortable thinking that we can still exist in this corrupt society like the good ole days.

You are in complete denial that there is something wrong with the system of marriage.
I was thinking the same thing. I suggest that DJ to read the divorced dads form. http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/
My father was a divorced dad, what's your point? Do men get wronged by the current system? Yes, but dropping out of the system will not change it, being in the system and demanding changes WILL change the system, history is your guide.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:Well, I'd followed my own advice. After the age of 24, I'd gone completely cold turkey with AWs.

Of the two 'Little House of the Prairie' gals I'd known, one got married (they're still married, a decade plus afterwards & I think they'll make it till MediCare), and the other, moved to the other side of the country, never to be seen again. So that's that. You only meet 1 or 2 decent, marriage material AWs in your pre-24 age period. Afterwards, if you're foolish enough to believe that women stay innocent, after all their 'Sex In the City'/'Desperate Housewives' gal pals spend their years treating men like sewage, well, you're on your way to becoming another statistic. So if you're reading this posting, realize, you've been warned in advance.
You make a valid point. Most women who don't go after high education, are usually married by 21-22, they are smart. Women who get an education don't finish school until 22-23 and that's if they didn't have any problems or totally dismiss their freshman year by partying.

These are the main women complaining about the lack of men. What they are saying in the last decade, when men didn't have to have more than a high education to make 30-50K a year, why go to college? My best friend Doug is a foreman, he worked his way up in construction and made 90K on his last project which was the Bay Bridge retrofit, never attended one college class. He's pay has been reduced quite a bit, but I believe he still makes 50-70K a year without a degree.

Another thing they are saying is what Adam Carolla was saying in his video about women acting childish, where guys with an edge or a thing to give them the upper in the market. They don't want bookish men they saw in College, they don't want boorish Athletes, they want something in-between.

Most men don't fit that, so women go online.

@Leaving USA

Eh? Like I said before, its EASY to talk about the failures. What about the other 48-49% of couples that are still married? How about looking at what happen in those relationships that went wrong? What are the biggest problems with relationships? Sex and Money.

Finances should be worked out in the negotiation stage of dating. If you both can't agree on a lifestyle you want to lead, toss her for somebody else. But of course men believe they are in a market of scarcity, so they cling on to what they have despite the disagreements.

The key is mutual agreement and mutual respect and you should demand BOTH.

If you don't... Well then what you're saying MAY me good advice. I don't assume the negative however and I know plenty of divorced couples.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:Hey man, it's nice and cozy in my woman hating cave, besides the lack of sex that is...
eurobrat, we've been over this before. "Woman hater" is a terrible myth that people throw at western males (why djfm used this term is beyond me, but perhaps he was just frustrated at the time). Our discussion went like this:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
eurobrat wrote:...I decided to give Kansas a shot since I had just spent all the time, money and energy coming out here... But that's when I became a FULL BLOWN woman hater.

This is a common myth actually. If you live in America (or any other region plagued by misandry), it is impossible to be a "woman hater" simply because the females here aren't even women to begin with. Despite being born with a vαgina, they are invalid beings suffering from an incurable case of penis-envy. This absence of women in America also accounts to why dating does not even exist here either.
I heard a very important quote from one of the board members here when I first joined. The quote read something like this: "I thought I hated women, but it turns out that I just hated American women." Words to live by. And good luck in the real world!

:arrow:
Western females are not women.

The fact that this site is devoted to getting as far AWAY from misandry and western feminization as possible, I can't honestly say that there are any "woman haters" among any of the members here. Just wanted to share my thought on that and clarify.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Well I still encourage you guys to read "Cruel Hoax" by Henry Makow.

Don't be like Peter Andrew who minimizes what the New World Order will be.

What I am saying is that it's fine to vote for a democrat or a republican but they're all in on it.

I voted for Obama recently but he is another illuminati controlled puppet just like Bush was.

Republicans and Democrats actually work together behind closed doors.

They're 2 different sides of the same coin.
I don't disagree, it's just not THAT important.

I don't have to vote for the two major parties in California.... I can do whatever I want and it won't affect the outcome.

I was saying on most social issues the Blue side has the Red side beat, history backs me up. For all the hair raising about Feminism, it was largely a grassroots movement that called for leveling of the playing field, meanwhile we were hit with two recessions and two gas crisis. I don't know about you but I do remember waiting in line for gas in the 70's as a child.

Automation; The promise of machines and computers has not released us from the doldrums of working in exchange for payment. You increase the pool of available workers by adding in Blacks (via Affirmative Action and Education), Latinos and Women. Fine, but I thought Automation eliminated the need for X amount of employees?

This has lead to people getting multiple degrees, when only a generation ago all you needed was a high school education.

Now you have a gap, 25 Million unemployed (including me :) ), 30 Million job openings, most requiring specialized training, AS degrees or 4 year degrees.

Most of the people laid-off? Men working in construction (over-saturated housing market), Job shipped overseas (happen to two friends of mine) and plant closures (too much capacity, not enough demand).

That is the CORE PROBLEM, not the debt (other than forgiving all personal, school and housing debt = Steve Keen, Debt Jubilee)

As I said I don't have time for this Illuminati, Bilderberg, Alex Jones nonsense. Even if I cared what do you propose to DO ABOUT IT? If you thought the police response to Occupy was heavy handed, wait for the reaction to an active Men's Rights Movement. What are you going to do have a shootout with the ATF, FBI and Homeland Security?

Does the name "Branch Davidian" mean anything to you?

Like I said, no diss, but I would call you guys reactionaries if you actually DID SOMETHING.
I can't change the fate of the world or do anything to stop what's coming except change myself.

The masses which includes you would have to wake up and start questioning the government which they aren't going to do because they are brainwashed from watching the propaganda media every sing day.

I can't change the world, I am changing MYSELF. So I am doing something with my life. My accomplishments are many but I choose to keep my mouth shut on here about what I do.

I don't think about this Illuminati stuff every day of my life but it's good to reflect on to know what's going on in the world.

Ever heard of the Roschilds and Rockefellers?

Until you accept what secret powers are controlling this planet besides central bankers, then you are asleep and need to wake up like most of the masses.

It is well documented that the Bilderbergs and Illuminati and Skull and Bones exist and you call it nonsense???

To you it's just all CONSPIRACY THEORIES and we should wear tin hats.

All of these secret societies are connected to the central banks, federal reserve and bank of London.

Alex Jones is pretty extreme and passionate but the man speaks the truth.

The Bilderbergs hold CONFIRMED meetings every year and employees of facebook have attended it.

You can choose to believe in the Illuminati or not, I don't care but it was started in Europe by a German man named Adam Weishaupt.

It all fits together like a puzzle: Feminism, population control, creation of wars and revolutions. It goes on and on.

Read "America's Secret Establishment:An Introduction to the Order of Skulls and Bones" and "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group".

It has pictures and names of its members.

You can't accept it but once everything goes down you will see it with your own eyes and if you can't see it now....you're blind.

I know it goes against what you have been led to believe but it's all true man.

You say it's not important?

Your mind is still asleep djfourmoney.

You don't realize it but you're the walking dead brother.

They've pulled the wool over your eyes and your thoughts are not your own but what they have programmed into your head and your soul much of your life.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

"In case you haven't noticed, most male/female "intimate" relationships are a form of prostitution. The woman theoretically gives a combination of sex, children and support ("emotional" and around the house). In return the man gives resources (money, cars etc) and protection (like at night).

With third-wave feminism a female can extract a man's resources and children via no-fault divorce and rely on the police for protection. If the West isn't enough evidence for you, just look at places like Japan (BBC). Elderly women kick out their husbands who have worked their entire lives (the Japanese work week is hell btw) because now they have to actually interact with them.

So basically don't marry, don't cohabitate (in many places it's treated as marriage now) and don't date single mothers (you may become liable for child support because you have a "fatherly" role- seriously just google it."

http://www.relationshit.com/bitch-board ... rostitutes
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:"In case you haven't noticed, most male/female "intimate" relationships are a form of p4p. The woman theoretically gives a combination of sex, children and support ("emotional" and around the house). In return the man gives resources (money, cars etc) and protection (like at night).

With third-wave feminism a female can extract a man's resources and children via no-fault divorce and rely on the police for protection. If the West isn't enough evidence for you, just look at places like Japan (BBC). Elderly women kick out their husbands who have worked their entire lives (the Japanese work week is hell btw) because now they have to actually interact with them.

So basically don't marry, don't cohabitate (in many places it's treated as marriage now) and don't date single mothers (you may become liable for child support because you have a "fatherly" role- seriously just google it."

Thanks. You're right.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Well I still encourage you guys to read "Cruel Hoax" by Henry Makow.

Don't be like Peter Andrew who minimizes what the New World Order will be.

What I am saying is that it's fine to vote for a democrat or a republican but they're all in on it.

I voted for Obama recently but he is another illuminati controlled puppet just like Bush was.

Republicans and Democrats actually work together behind closed doors.

They're 2 different sides of the same coin.
I don't disagree, it's just not THAT important.

I don't have to vote for the two major parties in California.... I can do whatever I want and it won't affect the outcome.

I was saying on most social issues the Blue side has the Red side beat, history backs me up. For all the hair raising about Feminism, it was largely a grassroots movement that called for leveling of the playing field, meanwhile we were hit with two recessions and two gas crisis. I don't know about you but I do remember waiting in line for gas in the 70's as a child.

Automation; The promise of machines and computers has not released us from the doldrums of working in exchange for payment. You increase the pool of available workers by adding in Blacks (via Affirmative Action and Education), Latinos and Women. Fine, but I thought Automation eliminated the need for X amount of employees?

This has lead to people getting multiple degrees, when only a generation ago all you needed was a high school education.

Now you have a gap, 25 Million unemployed (including me :) ), 30 Million job openings, most requiring specialized training, AS degrees or 4 year degrees.

Most of the people laid-off? Men working in construction (over-saturated housing market), Job shipped overseas (happen to two friends of mine) and plant closures (too much capacity, not enough demand).

That is the CORE PROBLEM, not the debt (other than forgiving all personal, school and housing debt = Steve Keen, Debt Jubilee)

As I said I don't have time for this Illuminati, Bilderberg, Alex Jones nonsense. Even if I cared what do you propose to DO ABOUT IT? If you thought the police response to Occupy was heavy handed, wait for the reaction to an active Men's Rights Movement. What are you going to do have a shootout with the ATF, FBI and Homeland Security?

Does the name "Branch Davidian" mean anything to you?

Like I said, no diss, but I would call you guys reactionaries if you actually DID SOMETHING.
I can't change the fate of the world or do anything to stop what's coming except change myself.

The masses which includes you would have to wake up and start questioning the government which they aren't going to do because they are brainwashed from watching the propaganda media every sing day.

I can't change the world, I am changing MYSELF. So I am doing something with my life. My accomplishments are many but I choose to keep my mouth shut on here about what I do.

I don't think about this Illuminati stuff every day of my life but it's good to reflect on to know what's going on in the world.

Ever heard of the Roschilds and Rockefellers?

Until you accept what secret powers are controlling this planet besides central bankers, then you are asleep and need to wake up like most of the masses.

It is well documented that the Bilderbergs and Illuminati and Skull and Bones exist and you call it nonsense???

To you it's just all CONSPIRACY THEORIES and we should wear tin hats.

All of these secret societies are connected to the central banks, federal reserve and bank of London.

Alex Jones is pretty extreme and passionate but the man speaks the truth.

The Bilderbergs hold CONFIRMED meetings every year and employees of facebook have attended it.

You can choose to believe in the Illuminati or not, I don't care but it was started in Europe by a German man named Adam Weishaupt.

It all fits together like a puzzle: Feminism, population control, creation of wars and revolutions. It goes on and on.

Read "America's Secret Establishment:An Introduction to the Order of Skulls and Bones" and "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group".

It has pictures and names of its members.

You can't accept it but once everything goes down you will see it with your own eyes and if you can't see it now....you're blind.

I know it goes against what you have been led to believe but it's all true man.

You say it's not important?

Your mind is still asleep djfourmoney.

You don't realize it but you're the walking dead brother.

They've pulled the wool over your eyes and your thoughts are not your own but what they have programmed into your head and your soul much of your life.
My mind is not asleep stop assuming you know more than I have disclosed. You mentioned people that I have known about for several years. I don't care about the Elite, I don't care, I don't care I don't care. They can kiss my ass and get out of the way is all they can do.

I have not been lead to believe anything, I don't care about secret meetings of elites, all it gives you is the pleasure of the "Ah Ha!" moment. That won't solve my problems, its unimportant.

You assume AWAY TOO MUCH.