Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why do men get married in their twenties?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:57 am

fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am







Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:19 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Hey man, it's nice and cozy in my woman hating cave, besides the lack of sex that is...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:08 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Being bitter, alone, and not rich (although I am neither of the above) actually sounds like a much richer life than being a castrated bit¢h dependent on a wife's approval.

You say act like a man, well practice what you preach. Is a "man" a de-balled, weak, male-bashing (MRM-bashing in your case) pu$sy looking to find himself or define himself through a girlfriend or wife? Absolutely not. Sounds like a faggot to me. But if you continue to be this, then you are only hurting yourself. DJFM, at this rate you could actually be an ambassador for western females. Your newfound men's rights bashing and "I'm old, I MUST get married NOW" agendas would fit quite well with western females' equally shared mindframes. We're actually beginning to miss the old "kill whitey" side of you (which I don't condone - whole 'nother story). Where's that old DJFM that we knew and remotely liked?
:)
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Being bitter, alone, and not rich (although I am neither of the above) actually sounds like a much richer life than being a castrated bit¢h dependent on a wife's approval.

You say act like a man, well practice what you preach. Is a "man" a de-balled, weak, male-bashing (MRM-bashing in your case) pu$sy looking to find himself or define himself through a girlfriend or wife? Absolutely not. Sounds like a faggot to me. But if you continue to be this, then you are only hurting yourself. DJFM, at this rate you could actually be an ambassador for western females. Your newfound men's rights bashing and "I'm old, I MUST get married NOW" agendas would fit quite well with western females' equally shared mindframes. We're actually beginning to miss the old "kill whitey" side of you (which I don't condone - whole 'nother story). Where's that old DJFM that we knew and remotely liked?
:)


By not getting married, you can focus on things that you enjoy on working on your business or other endeavors without the heart ache of having a wife and children.

Djfourmoney is on that crack. The feminine, simp energy has entered his mind.

Trying to talk sense through him is useless, remember when he said he was going to find a wife through out the year and have a kid with just a little bit a money???

A man's lifestyle decreases as well as his assets in a marriage.

But you guys who are dependent on women and can't life without a woman, all the power to you.
Last edited by Maker55 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby eurobrat » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

....
Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Hey man, it's nice and cozy in my woman hating cave, besides the lack of sex that is...


You can f**k as much as you want, how low do you wanna go?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Why do some people still believe that marriage assures men sex whenever they want it? MAYBE this works in foreign countries, but again if a man is getting sex whenever he wants it, then marriage had absolutely nothing to do with it since a good girlfriend will surely fulfill this desire. (Sheeit, she doesn't even have to be your girlfriend!)
How the eff does getting married build your wealth as a man? How does marriage provide security for a man? You marriage extremists be simp talkin' sometimes. :)

I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:


Men often times don't know when their wives are leaving because they have no idea what the signs are until its too late. Even when they notice the signs its often times seems disingenuous to the woman. Because divorce is easy to get these days, women often opt to quit and start over than to make the present relationship work.

Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Being bitter, alone, and not rich (although I am neither of the above) actually sounds like a much richer life than being a castrated bit¢h dependent on a wife's approval.

You say act like a man, well practice what you preach. Is a "man" a de-balled, weak, male-bashing (MRM-bashing in your case) pu$sy looking to find himself or define himself through a girlfriend or wife? Absolutely not. Sounds like a faggot to me. But if you continue to be this, then you are only hurting yourself. DJFM, at this rate you could actually be an ambassador for western females. Your newfound men's rights bashing and "I'm old, I MUST get married NOW" agendas would fit quite well with western females' equally shared mindframes. We're actually beginning to miss the old "kill whitey" side of you (which I don't condone - whole 'nother story). Where's that old DJFM that we knew and remotely liked?
:)


How I am hurting myself? This is funny, I don't mind these debates at all.

Who said I am old and I must get married? You must have miss the post where I said I have been waiting to get married and have children since I was about 25. If I personally didn't screw up things, being dishonest with my economic position in life, I wouldn't be on the forum spending my time defending my position from the likes of you.

I never said kill Whitey either, that is a falsehood from BAW. I said White and will tell any White man they are complicit in their own demise. I don't need BAW/PAN, Cordfed, OBDO and others to confirm what already know, its reality -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKrC_0J4co&feature=g-user-u[/youtube]

Do you even understand how we got here? Its not purely Feminism.

Unbeknownst to you seemingly there are people fighting for true equality in America. That said, I realize an economic collapse will have to happen before people will consider structural change.

That has lead to me to drop out of the economy as much as I can without living in a box on the street down on Skid Row. Working for somebody limits your free time. Time to think, time to plan, time to make moves, decisions, invest, educate, etc, etc, etc.

I also understand from a economic, realist POV, that two incomes are better than one. Having a support network is the key to success. My grandfather was successful concrete/brick layer, who moved from the midwest to improve his health in Northern California. He bought land (100 acres) and started selling cucumbers to the local cannery down the street. He also raised his own meat (Cow, Pig and Chicken) mainly so his children (my mother) could have FREE MEAT instead of buying it in the stores. If we grandchildren wanted something we had to work for it.

I know and understand hard work, do you?

I think you always miss in your hurry to criticize me, that I don't advocate marrying an AW. I do not however believe in the "Boogie man" that is don't bring your wife back to the States as it will corrupt her. Your burden of proof is very flimsy, dare I say hearsay. I know at least 10 coupes, BM all married to women not from the US, live in the US and are extremely happy. I also know men, BM that live overseas with their foreign wives. I know the opposite of what you heard, that is BM are at fault for not being faithful or wasting a woman's time on the internet knowing (A) he doesn't have a passport (B) doesn't have the money (so he thinks) to fly over there.

I know several BM that have spent time in the US Military stationed in Europe and Japan, they will be on the show.

So what does all this mean? I am not sure, I just know your highly critical of my desire to be marriage like I don't know or understand the pitfalls.

I don't push it as the solution for all men, but yet alternative (MGTOW) means at some point, you'll be paying for companionship, if you're okay with that, then that's perfectly fine.



[/youtube]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Practice what I preach? I don't take sh*t from women, especially AW. I don't date because I rather not put up with it, NOT because women don't find me attractive.

I know that's amazing for some to believe but its the truth. I don't date BW, I have no skin in the game. The last time my dick has seen a BW was 1993 or 1994, I don't remember the exact date.

I never said I don't get love online or off-line, I said the women that like me are unacceptable.

I realized the reason for this is my economic position. There are two routes out of that. Either go where the median income is lower or make more money.

I decided to do both, but not in the traditional sense. If I were to unload everything I owned, I could likely come up with a fair amount of cash - http://manvsdebt.com/sell-stuff-on-ebay/

I am being a man, I earn money, I am slowly taking control of my finances, I am not spending it on largely worthless AW, I don't waste my time complaining how unfair the AW dating scene is, I don't date women I don't like, I don't compromise (not to an unhealthy level), I lost weight, improved my health, improved my strength and will continue to improve myself.

Being online bitching about Feminism is not being a man, men set goals and get things done.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm

fschmidt wrote:I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


Being in a good & stable LTR is VERY insulating from the crap that singles (who don't want to be) or people in poor relation$#!ts go through. When the "flip of the coin" has come up in your favor, you just can't believe some of the things people do to each other.

With that said, being single beats being in a bad relation$#it by miles.

Ranking them
1) Happily involved / Happily uninvolved
2) Unhappily uninvolved
3) Unhappily involved

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

eurobrat wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:.... I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:



...Your POV is to always blame the woman and that's not based in reality and that's where YOU don't make much sense.

I'm reminded everyday that men like you will end up bitter, alone and not rich either. That would be 3 Strikes you're out!

You should get out of your He-man Woman Haters Man Cave for often.


Hey man, it's nice and cozy in my woman hating cave, besides the lack of sex that is
...


:lol: God, I love HA!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:48 pm

djfourmoney wrote:Practice what I preach? I don't take sh*t from women, especially AW. I don't date because I rather not put up with it, NOT because women don't find me attractive.

I know that's amazing for some to believe but its the truth. I don't date BW, I have no skin in the game. The last time my dick has seen a BW was 1993 or 1994, I don't remember the exact date.

I never said I don't get love online or off-line, I said the women that like me are unacceptable.

I realized the reason for this is my economic position. There are two routes out of that. Either go where the median income is lower or make more money.

I decided to do both, but not in the traditional sense. If I were to unload everything I owned, I could likely come up with a fair amount of cash - http://manvsdebt.com/sell-stuff-on-ebay/

I am being a man, I earn money, I am slowly taking control of my finances, I am not spending it on largely worthless AW, I don't waste my time complaining how unfair the AW dating scene is, I don't date women I don't like, I don't compromise (not to an unhealthy level), I lost weight, improved my health, improved my strength and will continue to improve myself.

Being online bitching about Feminism is not being a man, men set goals and get things done.


I always appreciate being reminded of these basics. Modern Manhood 101.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby S_Parc » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Here's the basic rule of thumb in America, if you didn't meet the right AW, by ages 22-23, basically the conclusion of one's formal training (this has nothing to do with post-graduate studies in medicine, law, or whatever), then you're basically done.

The other 90-95% of AWs, are garbage come their mid to late 20s. Thus, if you marry early, it better be the right one, in other words, that elite 5% of AWs who're good women. Now, since you're fairly young and inexperienced at that age, the only way to be sure is to have someone older, run a psychological profile on her, from time to time.

Therefore, I conclude that any American fellow who marries, by age 26, should be approx ~5% of the population.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm

fschmidt wrote:I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.


Good for you that you have a good wife, but it's still a crap shoot because not every guy who gets married finds a good woman who won't eventually take them through the cleaners.

Case in point, just a few days ago I was talking to a man who is 40+ years old and is currently going through hell all because his wife divorced him.

Story short, he lost his home, his business, his kids, and his plans to retire all because his wife decided to cheat and leave him for an old boyfriend. This guy now has to pay 1000 per month in CS or he goes to jail. This x wife is now taking him back to court to try and get more CS money out of him.

This guy went from taking his family out to the best of restaurants and spending $3000 on suits to now shopping for food and clothes at Target. He says if is x wife keeps raking him over the coals he's going to be living in a cardboard box (if he's not in Jail)....

I almost wanted to cry (and I'm a tough/cold dude) when he told me his story because I can see he's in so much pain and there is nothing he can do other then keep paying the expensive lawyers to keep his arse out of jail even though he did nothing wrong to begin with.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:58 pm

S_Parc wrote:Here's the basic rule of thumb in America, if you didn't meet the right AW, by ages 22-23, basically the conclusion of one's formal training (this has nothing to do with post-graduate studies in medicine, law, or whatever), then you're basically done.

The other 90-95% of AWs, are garbage come their mid to late 20s. Thus, if you marry early, it better be the right one, in other words, that elite 5% of AWs who're good women. Now, since you're fairly young and inexperienced at that age, the only way to be sure is to have someone older, run a psychological profile on her, from time to time.

Therefore, I conclude that any American fellow who marries, by age 26, should be approx ~5% of the population.



Spot on.^
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests