Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why do men get married in their twenties?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:07 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:

Exactly. I mean, I DO get his point about being able to focus on work by not having to chase women around, but you better hope your wife don't leave you and take half the s*** you worked for on her way out.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
fschmidt wrote:I am not just talking, I am talking from experience, having been married for 21 years, most of those living in America. A girlfriend may give you sex as long as she is with you, but you never know when she will leave. And there is more drama with a girlfriend than with a wife. Being married let me focus on work instead of women, and this is how it allowed me to build my wealth.

Good for you that you have a good wife, but it's still a crap shoot because not every guy who gets married finds a good woman who won't eventually take them through the cleaners.

Case in point, just a few days ago I was talking to a man who is 40+ years old and is currently going through hell all because his wife divorced him.

Story short, he lost his home, his business, his kids, and his plans to retire all because his wife decided to cheat and leave him for an old boyfriend. This guy now has to pay 1000 per month in CS or he goes to jail. This x wife is now taking him back to court to try and get more CS money out of him.

This guy went from taking his family out to the best of restaurants and spending $3000 on suits to now shopping for food and clothes at Target. He says if is x wife keeps raking him over the coals he's going to be living in a cardboard box (if he's not in Jail)....

I almost wanted to cry (and I'm a tough/cold dude) when he told me his story because I can see he's in so much pain and there is nothing he can do other then keep paying the expensive lawyers to keep his arse out of jail even though he did nothing wrong to begin with.

Here again, it is NOT A CRAP SHOOT.

Some men are LUCKY and will admit so. But men who make mistakes OFTEN DON'T ADMIT IT. See the inconsistency?

You got HIS side of the story and take pity on him because he's another male (and you see Feminism as a problem, it is but not as some make it). As I said often times men don't react to problems in a relationship until its too late. Not all women expect their husbands to be mind-readers and those that do should be left where they are standing. Anybody that can't clearly communicate with the person they supposedly love is not somebody that deserves long term commitments. Some will overlook that, continue to date and eventually marry that woman = MISTAKE

That doesn't make sense.

This man's story. Here's what I get from it. He was the breadwinner, proving ONCE AGAIN that being the breadwinner will not protect you from divorce, ask every high income earner who is college educated and DIVORCED. Simply making more money than your wife will not solve any deep seeded issues. Second, he has to pay child support when SHE cheated on him? How come he didn't take the kids and demand SHE pay child support? Sounds like he had a bad lawyer. My boy Sam gives his son money, he is not forced by the State to do so, it is a mutual agreement between he and his ex-wife no court/government involvement.

He is unemployed and gets SSI-D...

Sounds to me like he's the victim of a bad lawyer not a vindictive wife. Why is she asking for more? If she is living with her ex-boyfriend, she does not need any more child support.

Finally, it seems to me he married this woman with her feelings about her ex-boyfriend unresolved. This wouldn't be the first time a man married a woman on the rebound.

What I have noticed is that any woman that still pines for a long lost love, a dead love or ex-boyfriend who she says should have married but didn't because of some lame excuse, these are women you avoid like the plague.

So p***y is p***y huh? (Another version of "All Women are the same...")

When men say that, I roll my eyes... Of course its NOT!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:00 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:You never know when your wife will leave (not YOU personally, but YOU in general). What you are saying makes no sense. If a girlfriend leaves, fine. If your wife leaves, then you'll see that it's going to be quite a bit more drama than when a girlfriend leaves. And focusing on work is not some exclusive skill reserved for married guys, slick. I need a break from these forums. When I come here I'm reminded every day that marriage is for manginas.
:oops:

Exactly. I mean, I DO get his point about being able to focus on work by not having to chase women around, but you better hope your wife don't leave you and take half the s*** you worked for on her way out.

If men focused as much finding a wife as he does picking a suit, buying a car, figuring out what restaurant to take that big titty blonde too, finishing that level on BF3, we would have fewer divorces.

If men can say not all men should get married, don't you think the same applies to women and not just the ugly and fat ones?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 am

djfourmoney wrote: This man's story. Here's what I get from it. He was the breadwinner, proving ONCE AGAIN that being the breadwinner will not protect you from divorce, ask every high income earner who is college educated and DIVORCED. Simply making more money than your wife will not solve any deep seeded issues.

Yes, they can just steal your money through the system. To stay married in the West you need to be able to bring stuff to the table that can't be taken from you post marriage.

Second, he has to pay child support when SHE cheated on him? How come he didn't take the kids and demand SHE pay child support?

Because government policy is that marriage should be eradicated. Therefore they generally give everything to the woman in order to bribe her into initiating the divorce. No-one cares if the woman is an adultering whore - indeed that would likely to be to her credit in the eyes of the regime. Of course the lawyer was bad. All anti-family court lawyers are bad. It is their job to destroy marriages.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am

Cornfed wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: This man's story. Here's what I get from it. He was the breadwinner, proving ONCE AGAIN that being the breadwinner will not protect you from divorce, ask every high income earner who is college educated and DIVORCED. Simply making more money than your wife will not solve any deep seeded issues.

Yes, they can just steal your money through the system. To stay married in the West you need to be able to bring stuff to the table that can't be taken from you post marriage.

Second, he has to pay child support when SHE cheated on him? How come he didn't take the kids and demand SHE pay child support?

Because government policy is that marriage should be eradicated. Therefore they generally give everything to the woman in order to bribe her into initiating the divorce. No-one cares if the woman is an adulterating whore - indeed that would likely to be to her credit in the eyes of the regime. Of course the lawyer was bad. All anti-family court lawyers are bad. It is their job to destroy marriages.

Actually poor lawyers are mostly the cause of these things, blaming it all on the Government which is what Libertarians and Conservatives LOVE to do, isn't always the case. Do you have to prove beyond what is reasonable to prove your ex-wife is unfit to be a mother? Yes and that needs to be changed, but here's what really happens. Men often don't fight for custody (shock, horror!). Why should they? How many times do single women have to put they don't date men with children in their profiles before men start taking a mental note of that? Not only that, many men envision a return to bachelor life that will be better than it was in your early to mid 20's, its never is.

All those things lead to many times men not getting custody of his children. I have found that many times because lots of women actually wish their ex-husbands would take the kids full-time (with visitation) so she can be free to date whoever she wants. Lots of men in America are thirsty for female attention, meaning even if she's recently divorced and somewhat attractive, there will be men lining up to take her on a date for a chance to get in her panties.

As I have said before.... Men can't expect the Government will change its laws if you don't demand they change them. MRM is not even in the position to demand for change. They are also not framing it properly for those that aren't members of the movement to support it. Remember every change to benefit women means they had men who mostly make up Congress had to change it for them.

Unbeknownst to most men there are supporters of the MRM though they wouldn't officially support the movement because it too often has a tone of an angry White male that is crying only because his dominance is being challenged.

By demanding fairness and equality, the MRM's demands mostly will be met. But Libertarians and Conservatives largely don't believe in a level playing field. Somewhere in the 1940's the GOP changed from the party of Lincoln, Rough and Ready and Eisenhower to the bat-sh9*t crazy party that used racial fear mongering to stay in power. Its only when the economy fails under their watch that Democrats come to power.

Despite 18+ years of rule (Nixon/Ford, Raygun, Bush and Bush) the Government you hate so much was put into place mostly by Conservatives...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 am

djfourmoney wrote:Actually poor lawyers are mostly the cause of these things

The anti-family policies being carried out got into high gear in many countries simultaneously following the UN conference on population control in Bucharest 1974. Obviously the competence of lawyers all over the world didn't suddenly reduce on that date for no apparent reason, but rather the policies they were ordered to carry out changed. As to the issue of libtards vs. "conservatives", anyone in high political office serves the same masters.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:29 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Because government policy is that marriage should be eradicated. Therefore they generally give everything to the woman in order to bribe her into initiating the divorce. No-one cares if the woman is an adulterating whore - indeed that would likely to be to her credit in the eyes of the regime. Of course the lawyer was bad. All anti-family court lawyers are bad. It is their job to destroy marriages.

Actually poor lawyers are mostly the cause of these things, blaming it all on the Government which is what Libertarians and Conservatives LOVE to do, isn't always the case. Do you have to prove beyond what is reasonable to prove your ex-wife is unfit to be a mother? Yes and that needs to be changed, but here's what really happens. Men often don't fight for custody (shock, horror!). Why should they? How many times do single women have to put they don't date men with children in their profiles before men start taking a mental note of that? Not only that, many men envision a return to bachelor life that will be better than it was in your early to mid 20's, its never is.

All those things lead to many times men not getting custody of his children. I have found that many times because lots of women actually wish their ex-husbands would take the kids full-time (with visitation) so she can be free to date whoever she wants. Lots of men in America are thirsty for female attention, meaning even if she's recently divorced and somewhat attractive, there will be men lining up to take her on a date for a chance to get in her panties.

As I have said before.... Men can't expect the Government will change its laws if you don't demand they change them. MRM is not even in the position to demand for change. They are also not framing it properly for those that aren't members of the movement to support it. Remember every change to benefit women means they had men who mostly make up Congress had to change it for them.

Unbeknownst to most men there are supporters of the MRM though they wouldn't officially support the movement because it too often has a tone of an angry White male that is crying only because his dominance is being challenged.

By demanding fairness and equality, the MRM's demands mostly will be met. But Libertarians and Conservatives largely don't believe in a level playing field. Somewhere in the 1940's the GOP changed from the party of Lincoln, Rough and Ready and Eisenhower to the bat-sh9*t crazy party that used racial fear mongering to stay in power. Its only when the economy fails under their watch that Democrats come to power.

Despite 18+ years of rule (Nixon/Ford, Raygun, Bush and Bush) the Government you hate so much was put into place mostly by Conservatives...

If you believe what you just posted, then you are a brain dead sheeple.

I suggest that you read Henry Makow's book titled "Cruel Hoax" and it explains how the secret, satanic groups created feminism to destabilize the family.

I know your pride is going to keep you from reading the book but it's worth a read.

I finally realized what your problem is after all this time on this forum.

You share the old school, comfortable thinking that we can still exist in this corrupt society like the good ole days.

You are in complete denial that there is something wrong with the system of marriage.

You have to realize that the state and government serve the higher powers that consist of satanic cult members, secret societies and central bankers who funded feminism whose roots lie in communism from the soviet union.

Feminism was a social engineering program used to tax more of the population and control the population like another poster said.

You think that if you get married to the right woman and have a kid that all will be well.

I mentioned to you before that even if you do get married to a decent woman, the central bankers will make feminism even worse, forcing you into a deep bind.

It's not so much the concept of marriage itself that I really oppose but the fact that the people who want to bring about the New World Order has the court system under their control and until you and the masses wake up....there is no hope.

It's not a democrat vs. republican thing.

It's the masses vs. the evil powers that control this world.

Weren't you the one who said that the currency of Europe would never lose its value?

Let me explain to you what is going to happen in the next 15 years....ALL currencies in the world are basically worthless, especially the American dollar.

They are going to destroy ALL currencies around the world and destroy all borders, creating a unified one world economic and political system.

We will be given a new, one world currency.

Every man who gets married these days are lamb to the slaughter.....................and djfourmoney....you're next........lucifer and the illuminati await you djfourmoney.

You'll be another sacrifice for satan my brother.

All of you in this forum, pay attention!

They're all in on it man, Democrat and Republican, they just go about it a different way.

Obama, Romeny, Bush, Kerry, Clinton....they're all psychopaths and in on it dude.

Feminism is going to get much worse than what we see.

You'll all see, deny it now and lose your soul.

It's real people.

Save yourselves now...
Last edited by Maker55 on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Case in point, just a few days ago I was talking to a man who is 40+ years old and is currently going through hell all because his wife divorced him.

I assume he married an American woman. I didn't. Anyone who marries a (normal) American woman is insane.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:23 am

@CornFed and @Maker55 I don't have time to concentrate on who runs what. I have an idea and that's all I need, I don't need to dwell on it unless I was going to change it.

Its obvious you two have no interest in changing it. Cornfed wants to send all the Blacks back to Africa, that's really constructive isn't it? Like it would ever happen or do you hope you can do to Blacks what you're currently doing to Mexicans by making it so bad for them in the South and Southwest that they'll self-deport and you won't have to spend any money on them or change immigration law?

If you said "Slavery Is Back In Effect" you think thousands of African-Americans would board planes for Niger? You can't be serious, that's why I can't take you seriously...

Maker55 I don't care about cults and all that other BS. I am well-informed what Central Bankers are doing but don't demonize Central Planning because that's been going on since the start of civilization.

So you're saying I'm some sort of moron because I actually think there is a Red and Blue side? Yes I do and here's why...

You are strictly talking about economic issues. Unless you're going to completely change your habits concerning where you buy food, where you buy gas, where you shop for a tv, pet food, whatever, then I am not going to concern myself with the corporate elite.

The Red side (GOP) caters to folks like Cornfed and OBDO that's even if they bother to vote. They spew White Nationalist nonsense in Multi-Cultural country, I guess they didn't learn that in school. They remind me of the Wade Michael Page. Like him he didn't come to those thoughts on his own, it was indoctrinated in our military - http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinio ... 87126.html

The MRM movement is STEEPED in these type of people and I am not the only one around here that notices the connection.

The Blue side has a dark side as well, Daniel Patrick Moynihan authored a scathing criticism of African-American life - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Negro_ ... nal_Action

That is where the term "Blaming The Victim" came from, the critics of that report by William Ryan.

I am more concern about social issues, why they are easier to solve. What do you propose to do about an economic system you barely understand?

All you can really do is handle YOUR end of it. All this Alex Jones fear mongering puts me to sleep.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:25 am

fschmidt wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Case in point, just a few days ago I was talking to a man who is 40+ years old and is currently going through hell all because his wife divorced him.

I assume he married an American woman. I didn't. Anyone who marries a (normal) American woman is insane.

I won't marry an American women either but they seem to not want that idea to get out or something I would call them reactionaries if they actually acted on something...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Maker55 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Well I still encourage you guys to read "Cruel Hoax" by Henry Makow.

Don't be like Peter Andrew who minimizes what the New World Order will be.

What I am saying is that it's fine to vote for a democrat or a republican but they're all in on it.

I voted for Obama recently but he is another illuminati controlled puppet just like Bush was.

Republicans and Democrats actually work together behind closed doors.

They're 2 different sides of the same coin.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Maker55 wrote:
If you believe what you just posted, then you are a brain dead sheeple.

I suggest that you read Henry Makow's book titled "Cruel Hoax" and it explains how the secret, satanic groups created feminism to destabilize the family.

I know your pride is going to keep you from reading the book but it's worth a read.

I finally realized what your problem is after all this time on this forum.

You share the old school, comfortable thinking that we can still exist in this corrupt society like the good ole days.

You are in complete denial that there is something wrong with the system of marriage.

I was thinking the same thing. I suggest that DJ to read the divorced dads form. http://forum.dadsdivorce.com/
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 pm

fschmidt wrote:I assume he married an American woman. I didn't. Anyone who marries a (normal) American woman is insane.

Yes. He married an American woman.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Check out this short article:

"Name 5 Reasons a Man Should Get Married"

http://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2012/10/19/n ... t-married/
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby S_Parc » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Well, I'd followed my own advice. After the age of 24, I'd gone completely cold turkey with AWs.

Of the two 'Little House of the Prairie' gals I'd known, one got married (they're still married, a decade plus afterwards & I think they'll make it till MediCare), and the other, moved to the other side of the country, never to be seen again. So that's that. You only meet 1 or 2 decent, marriage material AWs in your pre-24 age period. Afterwards, if you're foolish enough to believe that women stay innocent, after all their 'Sex In the City'/'Desperate Housewives' gal pals spend their years treating men like sewage, well, you're on your way to becoming another statistic. So if you're reading this posting, realize, you've been warned in advance.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions