Americans are unhappy with their jobs and boss

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny
Freshman Poster

Americans are unhappy with their jobs and boss

Post by Johnny »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Ghost wrote:And with the economy in its death-throes, bosses are baring their teeth more and more because they can. I left my job a couple of months ago out of severe frustration. Most of the supervisors/managers there were good people, but two were openly hostile sociopaths. A bitchy coworker stabbed me in the back, getting one of the assholes to harass me over it. A couple weeks later, that same boss harassed me over bullshit and I just left out of extreme frustration.

And I know that these sociopaths do it to get their rocks off. Plenty of them don't do it for the money I'm sure. The boss I just mentioned made a whopping...$11 an hour.

I would love to see a future in which millions of Americans stand up and walk away. Stop the jobs, stop the taxes. Drop out wholesale. We live in a paradigm that conquers the mind more than anything else. The masses are enslaved because they put up with it collectively.

Our pundits talk a lot about dependency. Well, one of the worst forms of dependency is dependency upon a job and a boss. Americans suck on the corporate breast all the time, and that is a spirit killing dependency. There was a time in America when people did things for themselves: growing food, education, making/repairing things, etc. Now look around your house. Everything is shat out by a corporation! Of course, the people never would have accepted such totalitarian corporate control willingly. So the corporations worked over time and have built up to getting person-hood under law, and merging with government to become fascist.

The ultimate eventuality I see is that corporations will increasingly dominate the world and shit out garbage until perhaps the biosphere is used up.

If I was religious, I would refer to corporations as Satanic entities.
As much as corporations are full of greedy, sociopathic cunts, I have to blame "regular" people more. No one has to stop going to work, they just need a serious adjustment in their f***ing consumer lifestyle. I blame people for standing in f***ing line waiting for the new iPhone to come out every time, the f***ing idiots who watch shit loads of reality television, the losers who play massive amounts of video games and then complain on internet forums that they can never get laid. It's f***ing disgraceful how hypocritical people are. You know all people who participated in the Occupy Wall Street protests ranting about the greedy 1%? I bet most of those protesters have a f***ing iPhone in their pocket, making Apple--a company known for its shady business practices--a very rich company. Most people are stupid, undisciplined, and reactionary. They participate and give money to the very thing they are supposedly against.

Stop watching TV, playing games, and buying shit you don't need. Stop participating in consumerist society if you don't need to. Go outside, workout, practice your social skills, live frugal and save money to get the f**k out of the USA. There's a lot of wet holes in Thailand or the Philippines ready for the taking.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most americans hate their jobs. Even if they like their boss, they still hate their job with a passion. I heard of a survey that was done that showed 78% of americans hated their job.

When you hate your job, it affects other areas of your life. Driving in traffic in the morning to a job you hate, then driving home in traffic from a job you hate. The only thing you look forward to are your days off.

The CEO makes millions of dollars a year and you make diddly squat. I have only had a couple of jobs that I liked. Like Winston has said, most jobs suck and the good jobs are hard to get.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Dragon wrote:
Ghost wrote:And with the economy in its death-throes, bosses are baring their teeth more and more because they can. I left my job a couple of months ago out of severe frustration. Most of the supervisors/managers there were good people, but two were openly hostile sociopaths. A bitchy coworker stabbed me in the back, getting one of the assholes to harass me over it. A couple weeks later, that same boss harassed me over bullshit and I just left out of extreme frustration.

And I know that these sociopaths do it to get their rocks off. Plenty of them don't do it for the money I'm sure. The boss I just mentioned made a whopping...$11 an hour.

I would love to see a future in which millions of Americans stand up and walk away. Stop the jobs, stop the taxes. Drop out wholesale. We live in a paradigm that conquers the mind more than anything else. The masses are enslaved because they put up with it collectively.

Our pundits talk a lot about dependency. Well, one of the worst forms of dependency is dependency upon a job and a boss. Americans suck on the corporate breast all the time, and that is a spirit killing dependency. There was a time in America when people did things for themselves: growing food, education, making/repairing things, etc. Now look around your house. Everything is shat out by a corporation! Of course, the people never would have accepted such totalitarian corporate control willingly. So the corporations worked over time and have built up to getting person-hood under law, and merging with government to become fascist.

The ultimate eventuality I see is that corporations will increasingly dominate the world and shit out garbage until perhaps the biosphere is used up.

If I was religious, I would refer to corporations as Satanic entities.
As much as corporations are full of greedy, sociopathic c**ts, I have to blame "regular" people more. No one has to stop going to work, they just need a serious adjustment in their f***ing consumer lifestyle. I blame people for standing in f***ing line waiting for the new iPhone to come out every time, the f***ing idiots who watch shit loads of reality television, the losers who play massive amounts of video games and then complain on internet forums that they can never get laid. It's f***ing disgraceful how hypocritical people are. You know all people who participated in the Occupy Wall Street protests ranting about the greedy 1%? I bet most of those protesters have a f***ing iPhone in their pocket, making Apple--a company known for its shady business practices--a very rich company. Most people are stupid, undisciplined, and reactionary. They participate and give money to the very thing they are supposedly against.

Stop watching TV, playing games, and buying shit you don't need. Stop participating in consumerist society if you don't need to. Go outside, workout, practice your social skills, live frugal and save money to get the f**k out of the USA. There's a lot of wet holes in Thailand or the Philippines ready for the taking.
+1 Well said
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Most jobs are a form of slavery now e.g. even non-professional sales jobs like Real Estate agents have to carry cell phones 24/7
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

MGTOW

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

In my opinion, the American workplace has been tarnished by overprivileged Americunts running the show. I am so glad that I have been an entrepreneur for all of my adult life, and I don't particularly need the 9-to-5 scene anymore (even though it was great for having loads of extra splurging money). I just don't have any patience anymore for Americunts to bark orders at me, being the hardest working yet least paid employee, busting my αss to bus and walk to be at work on time while my co-workers whiz around in their luxury sedans (and still show up later than me...), the falsity of having to be nice to toxic people, etc. I'm bored with that stuff. I make my own money, I earned my UI benefits (had to fight for it when my last job wrongfully fired me), I'm networking with good people and kicking blue pillers and toxic people to the curb immediately. I'm focusing on myself now; not on what my "job title" is, not on my family who doesn't encourage me to take risks, and not on the fake friends that I've mistaken for real ones. If there is one good thing I ever got from Chicago it was the realization that building a life in midwest America is not an option.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.