Undesirable Men Are Creeps (podcast)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Undesirable Men Are Creeps (podcast)

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Guys, time to grab your popcorn and listen to this podcast; it's one of the best shows I have heard over the internet so far. This podcast is a round table discussion about how American women are so quick to call guys creeps.

Here is the postcast description:

"We are all creeps now. The word, of course is the definitive and the preferred tool of social exclusion by the good people. The non creeps. If you're one of us, that is, if you're a creep, your opinions are wrong, by definition, you are undesirable, you're not sexy, you're not attractive, and its only a matter of time before vultures begin circling your carcass. But what exactly does the word mean, besides “we don't like youâ€￾ What is the actual meaning of the modern usage of the word creep?

Tonight on A Voice for men radio, John The Creep, Girl Creeps What and Typhon Crepe Bleu will lift the lid on the conceptual box labeled creep, and examine just what a creep is, and why you're a creep too."

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/avoiceform ... be-a-creep

Podcast points:

• If your a male and you don't conform to the male standard you will be considered a creep.
• If your a male who a woman considers low status, you will be considered a creep if you approach her.
• American women have more dating options today then 40+ years ago.
• American women don't seem to understand that dressing sexy elicits sexual arousal in men and signals sexual receptivity.
• American women want to dress very sexy in pubic, but they only want a small group of high caliber men to approach them.
• American women find 80% of men unattractive.
• Non black men are emulating black men to capture some of the sexual success that black men have with women.
• There is research (By MIT/Univ Chicago ) that points to the fact that the more money a man has the more successful he will be with women.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

That's exactly what I told some of my (former) female friends back in the United States, that the word "creep" means nothing more than the wrong guy asked out a woman. Here in Mexico if a man asks out a woman and she doesn't like him, she will still be friends with him and help him find a woman who does like him, which is how I met my fiancee; I asked out a girl who wasn't interested in me but she introduced me to her friend who I got along real well with and am now soon to be married to.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Like I said most podcast are on Blogtalk Radio, terrible sound quality, I won't listen unless its a meaningful message. It hurts my ears... You don't listen to music with static in it or with poor sound quality? Why are podcast allowed off the hook?

I demanded A Voice Of Men Radio to upgrade the SQ of the show. He asked how, I pointed him in the right direction.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I listened to that a couple of weeks ago. It was informative and true. A guy in an anglo-country is a "creep" if he asks out out a woman who does not like him. But how is a guy supposed to know if a woman likes him, when she shows no signs of interest?

Remember, women in anglo-countries do not flirt with men or show any signs of interests in men. The only way for a guy to know if a woman likes him is to start a conversation with her and ask her out.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Here you go guys, I tracked down the research study that was talked about in the podcast.

Abstract:

"This paper uses a novel data set obtained from an online dating service to draw inferences on mate preferences and to investigate the role played by these preferences in determining match outcomes and sorting patterns. The empirical analysis is based on a detailed record of the site users' attributes and their partner search, which allows us to estimate a rich preference specification that takes into account a large number of partner characteristics. Our revealed preference estimates complement many previous studies that are based on survey methods. In addition, we provide evidence on mate preferences that people might not truthfully reveal in a survey, in particular regarding race preferences. In order to examine the quantitative importance of the estimated preferences in the formation of matches, we simulate match outcomes using the Gale-Shapley algorithm and examine the resulting correlations in mate attributes. The Gale-Shapley algorithm predicts the online sorting patterns well. Therefore, the match outcomes in this online dating market appear to be approximately efficient in the Gale-Shapley sense. Using the Gale-Shapley algorithm, we also find that we can predict sorting patterns in actual marriages if we exclude the unobservable utility component in our preference specification when simulating match outcomes. One possible explanation for this finding suggests that search frictions play a role in the formation of marriages."

http://209.197.108.139/assa/2006/0106_0800_0502.pdf

This video is the condensed version and they say height and salary are the key things a man needs to attract a woman.

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Undesirable Men Are Creeps (podcast)

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Podcast points:

• Non black men are emulating black men to capture some of the sexual success that black men have with women.
What's that? Are they tightly curling their hair and darkening their skin? :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:What's that? Are they tightly curling their hair and darkening their skin? :shock:
Dressing black, using black slang, trying to emulate black urban "swagger"..... ect....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:What's that? Are they tightly curling their hair and darkening their skin? :shock:
Dressing black, using black slang, trying to emulate black urban "swagger"..... ect....
So, my pants fit and I speak standard English. Does that mean I'm acting "white"? :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

I'm listening to show now, I'm really shocked the hosts in a "voice for men radio" are women!!! Also the main guy talks strangely - like a feminist, e.g. in the first 10 mins he says a creep is someone who doesn't "positively trigger the ancient female sorting alogrithm..." (8 min 17sec) Why can't there be 3 men talking about men's rights? So far I like the best:

• American women don't seem to understand that dressing sexy elicits sexual arousal in men and signals sexual receptivity.
• American women want to dress very sexy in pubic, but they only want a small group of high caliber men to approach them.

Basically, women dress like sluts to co@k tease 80% of men and claim "sexual harassment" when a man they don't like looks at her t!ts, that she's showing. Also, almost all men are unattractive/creeps - only men with the looks and bank account of Brad Pitt are desirable to these shrews.
Last edited by terminator on October 29th, 2012, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Teal Lantern wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
So, my pants fit and I speak standard English. Does that mean I'm acting "white"? :lol:
To most Black People that is exactly what that means.

To most White People, they are horrified that being "White" is no longer acceptable.

This is one of the products of not leveling the playing field unintended consequences...

As I have said several times, I do not feel sorry for White men, most times either intentionally or unintentionally are in on their own demise.

Why would they have to act Black if being White was working so well? In fact its still working well.

Have you read the Steve Sailer blog post?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

terminator wrote:I'm listening to show now, man the sound is poor! So far:-

"• If your a male and you don't conform to the male standard you will be considered a creep.
• If your a male who a woman considers low status, you will be considered a creep if you approach her.
• There is research (By MIT/Univ Chicago ) that points to the fact that the more money a man has the more successful he will be with women."

Let me translate:
Basically, women dress like sluts to co@k tease 80% of men and claim "sexual harassment" when a man they don't like looks at her t!ts, that she's showing. Also, almost all men are unattractive/creeps - only men with the looks and bank account of Brad Pitt are desirable to these shrews.
If this is the break down, I detect some jealously if they feel a few "Wiggers" are a problem? The truth is and its said again and again; Its cool to act Black (Malcolm X caps, Cross Colors, Learning How to Dance, Listen to Rap) but its not cool to be Black and only Black People know this to be true...
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

jamesbond wrote:I listened to that a couple of weeks ago. It was informative and true. A guy in an anglo-country is a "creep" if he asks out out a woman who does not like him. But how is a guy supposed to know if a woman likes him, when she shows no signs of interest?

Remember, women in anglo-countries do not flirt with men or show any signs of interests in men. The only way for a guy to know if a woman likes him is to start a conversation with her and ask her out.

Another misconception, AW do flirt if you are 'that' guy, her type,
If women likes you she will show sign of interest, if no women shows interest and you feel like you are invisible to her, well you know what that means right

Women in anglo countriesdont flirt or show signs of interest to the guys they dont like/find attractive
Lets be honest here, if you happened to look like this guy you wouldnt be complaining abt lack of interest from AW or any women anywhere in the universe, he could bang any woman he wants, imagine how much arse you would get in nightclubs if you looked like him?

but if you look like this guy well then you will have all sorts of probs with anglo girls, be it bars, clubs or online dating(even though the guy is average looking but he doesnt get her panties wet, he looks like a guy who wouldnt score in brothel),

Women in the west can afford to be picky as p***y is more wanted then penis is, thats true for any country, Im yet to find country where penis has the upper hand
Its not all that bad in America, imagine if you are in India, Pakistan, Turkey, Arab countries and China, wonder how competative you have to be there to get a woman
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:
terminator wrote:I'm listening to show now, man the sound is poor! So far:-

"• If your a male and you don't conform to the male standard you will be considered a creep.
• There is research (By MIT/Univ Chicago ) that points to the fact that the more money a man has the more successful he will be with women."

Let me translate:
If this is the break down, I detect some jealously if they feel a few "Wiggers" are a problem? The truth is and its said again and again; Its cool to act Black (Malcolm X caps, Cross Colors, Learning How to Dance, Listen to Rap) but its not cool to be Black and only Black People know this to be true...
your right about the " its not cool to be black " thing among black people as far as california is concerned. someone whom is also black told me that black people are different in other states and do act the way they do in California.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Lyrically and mood-wise, the Radiohead song "Creep" is pretty accurate with regard how men are made to feel in an Anglo country.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."