Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New York has the worst women in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What city has the highest concetration of crappy women?

New York
35%
Los Angeles
26%
San Francisco
4%
Washington, DC
22%
Boston
No votes
Seattle
9%
Vancouver,BC
No votes
London, UK
4%
Shanghai, China
No votes

Total votes : 23

New York has the worst women in the world?

Postby tom » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Every woman I have ever meet from New York has been junk, the worst. But I have not meet that many so I could be wrong.
The worst women in the world. A lot of this has to do with the laws and undeserved entitlements women get.
Where is the highest concentration of shitty attitudes, gold-diggers, fatties and worthless skanks. Where are the worst ones at?
Maybe you can think of a worse place and warn the rest of us to steer clear.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby noog » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:55 pm

I hear there is this huge bitch named Sandy coming to New York tonight!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
noog
Freshman Poster

Postby tom » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm

I have doubts that Sandy will improve anything, if anything it will make things worse, that is as far as women's attitude goes.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

Apparently, I'm not the only one that feels that way about women in NYC:

what's so great about living in NYC.. I think it sucks
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/w ... k-it-sucks
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Man, DC is the worst. I could get SOME tang in NY, because of all the dirty, promiscuous 20-something girls running around, not to mention the foreign women fresh off the boat with their mexi-mullets *wink*. But DC? I got roasted for real by some hoe! :) Never going to that hellhole again.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:06 am

New York City has more men-hating, materialistic b*tches than Boston, however, Boston has the seven sister effect, Simmons and Wellesley Colleges, which makes it more pernicious in terms of ideological misandry. Thus, if you're got a four leaf clover and you catch a newbie in the Big Apple, consider yourself lucky. All and all, the cities are equivalent but I'd still prefer to live in Boston, as people in general, are more outwardly polite. I don't date anyone my hometown anymore.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:13 am

tom wrote:I have doubts that Sandy will improve anything, if anything it will make things worse, that is as far as women's attitude goes.

There's going to be a sudden increase in the number of homeless, jobless, carless New York women willing to put out on the first date.

Sandy Makes Landfall
http://www.businessinsider.com/battery- ... ng-2012-10
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Andrewww » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:57 am

New York is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't live there. You pay 3 times as much rent for a crappy appartment vs other modern cities. It's very similar to Toronto on the Canadian side: dateless, jobs from 9am to 9pm and ridiculous real estate prices.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

zboy1 wrote:New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

I choose new york because i think the tri-state area is the worst.oh and don't forget to put Philly in there also.The philly new jersey,new york skank triangle.Avoid like the plague.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Anti-American » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
zboy1 wrote:New York/New Jersey is horrible. Think Jersey Shore, Jennifer Lopez, Real Housewives of New York, Sex and the City, Amy Fisher-the Long Island Lolita, self-hating Asian American women, and ghetto Black and Hispanic chicks, and you have a recipe for disaster in terms of women.

I choose new york because i think the tri-state area is the worst.oh and don't forget to put Philly in there also.The philly new jersey,new york skank triangle.Avoid like the plague.

Philadelphia, New Jersey and New York are indeed horrible. I live in New Jersey. Those 3 are the worst of the worst.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Boston, Washington DC and Seattle are feminist enclaves. I voted for DC, since the women there are also the least attractive of this bunch.

New York also has a lot of feminazis, but also lots of hot sluts, fobs and there's a +200,000 surplus of single women there.

SF has a good deal of feminism, but the large hot asian and hispanic fob population and relatively weak competition (this is SF, remember) more than makes up for it.

LA is also actually one of the better places to get women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby ssjparris » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm

all i can say is it is better to meet women in the center of the country then the west coasts or east coasts.

i live here in L.A. the women aren't all that great. i just stick with the foreign women that live here.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 am

fightforlove wrote:Boston, Washington DC and Seattle are feminist enclaves. I voted for DC, since the women there are also the least attractive of this bunch.

Since I'd already voted for NYC, could anyone please put in a honorary one for Boston?

It's a feminazi enclave and the seven sister college culture has seriously affected the region, long-term.

The best part about Boston, aside from the Whole Bellied Clams, is the 5 hr drive to Montreal :wink:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby tom » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 am

Taco wrote:There's going to be a sudden increase in the number of homeless, jobless, carless New York women willing to put out on the first date.

There will be more government handouts which erode politeness in women.

ssjparris wrote:all i can say is it is better to meet women in the center of the country then the west coasts or east coasts.

i live here in L.A. the women aren't all that great. i just stick with the foreign women that live here.

Me too, only foreign for a long time now.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby leavingusa » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 am

DC/NoVA might give them a run for their money.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions