Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Is Homosexuality a Choice or Biologically Determined?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Falcon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:36 am

Dragon wrote:Homosexuality has also been observed all throughout the animal kingdom.

Be sure to read all the details. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... in_animals
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Dragon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:39 am

Falcon wrote:
Dragon wrote:Homosexuality has also been observed all throughout the animal kingdom.

Be sure to read all the details. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... in_animals

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual ... Winston_Wu
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby S_Parc » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 am

Believe me fellows but being gay in America, esp if you live near the coasts, is better than what us hetero guys go through.

In my own state of Massachusetts, there's a large gay settlement at the end of the Cape Cod peninsula, Provincetown. There, men walk around holding hands and it's a part of the community. This is something you'll seldom see, outside of those types of enclaves. And what makes me most sad is that Provincetown has some of the best vistas of the Atlantic ocean, as it's surrounded on all three sides by ocean and there are routine 90 min long ferries from there to downtown Boston, every day.

But as a hetero guy, I'd never even consider living there, as my prospects there are basically zero, because normal, straight, and available nice women don't live there. All the straight couples there are there for tourism only, for the vistas, the restaurants, and the bed/breakfasts. Therefore, if I'm not traveling with a women (BTW I'd gone there with by Brazilian ex-GF earlier), it wouldn't be a place to hang out, as everyone would assume that one was an unattached gay guy :roll:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:19 am

S_Parc wrote:Believe me fellows but being gay in America, esp if you live near the coasts, is better than what us hetero guys go through.

I absolutely agree. In the U.S., I was often hit on more by gay guys than by females. Abroad, I definitely get hit on by females far more, which should be the norm.

Here on the West Coast, if I want to start being gay, I've got a ton of options. There's a whole lifestyle to explore, and entire communities to welcome me. Here are the things that I could do if I were gay, but NOT as a straight guy.

- I could join LGBT clubs on campus and do all the LGBT stuff I want to do. I could complain all I want about LGBT discrimination and ask for help.
- I could walk into gay bars anywhere and have lots of gay guys hitting on me. (Yes, a gay guy has said that I'm "hot," and would attract a lot of guys at gay venues. :x)
- I could go hang out at nude beaches for gay guys.
- I could easily find partners and feel sexually liberated.

But dang it. If you're young heterosexual male in the U.S., then consider moving to Mount Athos, Greece, where you won't have all that torture of seeing plenty of beautiful women, but not being able to interact with them. There are no women on Mount Athos so that the monks wouldn't get distracted. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Atho ... _for_women
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Dragon » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 am

Falcon wrote:I absolutely agree. In the U.S., I was often hit on more by gay guys than by females.

:shock:
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 am

Obviously the ZOG wants men to become faggots.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:11 pm

But dang it. If you're young heterosexual male in the U.S., then consider moving to Mount Athos, Greece, where you won't have all that torture of seeing plenty of beautiful women...

And that is what I kind of did- I went to Saudi Arabia- no women around but at least you are making money and you can concentrate on going to another country on vacation and having fun there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 am

Falcon wrote:But dang it. If you're young heterosexual male in the U.S., then consider moving to Mount Athos, Greece, where you won't have all that torture of seeing plenty of beautiful women, but not being able to interact with them. There are no women on Mount Athos so that the monks wouldn't get distracted. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Atho ... _for_women

Are you saying that Greek women are very approachable and easy to meet or date? Based on what reasons or evidence? Do you have experience in this?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm

What they cannot accomplish by natural biology, they will do by chemical contamination of the food and water, and indoctrination in the schools. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions