Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:43 pm

publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Speaking of which, when are you going to Italy, eurobrat?? You remind me of user TheLilAbs who is allegedly going to Brazil on his father's finances, but seems to be still in Ohio every time he pops up around these forums. :/

I'm moving as fast as I can and I'm going over there for Xmas and New Years but I have to come back if I cant find work fast enough.

I am however starting a company this next year, so I will be opening a bank account while I'm there.

I plan on spending the entire summer in Europe :lol:

Sounds like a good plan. In bocca al lupo! ;)

Thanks mate! Hows London treating you? I lived there (Russell Square) for a year in 2003 while doing a semester abroad. Very diverse, about as diverse as Los Angeles minus the Mexicans.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Males in the USA suck big time!

Postby fschmidt » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:44 pm

eurobrat wrote:Why are there so many of them here in America? Every time I'm in Europe this shit never happens. This has become strictly an American thing.

Because prostitution is illegal and socially unacceptable in America, so single men who want sex have to fight over the few ugly bitches who aren't occupied with chasing rock stars and convicted felons.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:43 pm

eurobrat wrote:Last night I went out to a bar, sat down and actually started having a good conversation with this girl who was single and there alone. Although she was a single mother (and I would never date her) It was still nice to get a little female bonding time in. She was also of Italian origin as most of you know I am.

Well halfway through the conversation this old guy and I mean he looked like this Image

Starts butting into my conversation, called me a liar for having my Italian citizenship and basically tried everything to take her attention away from me. f**k you old man I said to myself, I bet your boyfriend uses your pony tale as a way of leveraging himself when he butt F888s you.

I gave up And since she was a single mom I let her go (also was too tiered and buzzed to fight back) said goodnight tabbed out and walked away.

Are there that many pathetic men out there who are jealous of what others have so they feel the need to sabotage another man's good time?

I don't know where guys get off acting like this! This old grandad needs to butt-out and stop ruining everyone's night out! I'm all too tired of these men ruining my nights out. In the 1950s guys would beat him up, but now we put up with it! I hope in foreign countries single guys don' do this.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Jester wrote:Some people thrive on discord. In-person trolls. Drinking brings out the worst in those types.

Considering you were already blitzed and not prepared to fight, you did the right thing by leaving.

It's important to remember that you need to slam the window down on the guys fingers, verbally speaking, when he tries to intrude. Show some disdain, some healthy contempt. If you make fun of the ponytail, or make a sly reference to his age (You know Italy? Were you there in world War Two?), he may recoil, and go off to seek easier prey to listen to his bullshit.

You can also practice cheerfully delivering lines like "Nice talking with you! have a nice evening!" and turning away, blocking him with your shoulder.

I think it's worthwhile to go back through the incident and change the memory. Replay it in your mind the way you want it to be.

The takeaway IMO is that not everyone deserves courtesy.

Thanks for the good advice, you're right Americans who are in-person trolls are about 10x more volatile while drinking. I never realized it until now. That guy would have never came over or said something had I been talking with another guy.

But in all honesty, Americans are by far the nosiest mother F&**ers on this planet.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Speaking of which, when are you going to Italy, eurobrat?? You remind me of user TheLilAbs who is allegedly going to Brazil on his father's finances, but seems to be still in Ohio every time he pops up around these forums. :/

I'm moving as fast as I can and I'm going over there for Xmas and New Years but I have to come back if I cant find work fast enough.

I am however starting a company this next year, so I will be opening a bank account while I'm there.

I plan on spending the entire summer in Europe :lol:

Sounds like a good plan. In bocca al lupo! ;)

Thanks mate! Hows London treating you? I lived there (Russell Square) for a year in 2003 while doing a semester abroad. Very diverse, about as diverse as Los Angeles minus the Mexicans.

Oh, Russell Square, a nice part of town. I guess you would pay regular visits to the British Museum. True, London is beautifully diverse, and reflects a much more varied spectrum of cultures and ethnicities than, say, Los Angeles. Not even New York comes close, and that's something most New Yorkers would admit. I am glad you felt the same. Dating there was a pleasure back in the years, especially once one would naturally drift away from the "local-local" and taste a few bites of so many exotic flavours of femininity. If you had a massive buffet including Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, etc. food, would you only help yourselt to fish'n'chips and mashy peas? :)

What were you studying, btw? Hey let me know if you were to spend a few days in London, I'll buy you a pint!
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:25 am

publicduende wrote:

Oh, Russell Square, a nice part of town. I guess you would pay regular visits to the British Museum. True, London is beautifully diverse, and reflects a much more varied spectrum of cultures and ethnicities than, say, Los Angeles. Not even New York comes close, and that's something most New Yorkers would admit. I am glad you felt the same. Dating there was a pleasure back in the years, especially once one would naturally drift away from the "local-local" and taste a few bites of so many exotic flavours of femininity. If you had a massive buffet including Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, etc. food, would you only help yourselt to fish'n'chips and mashy peas? :)

What were you studying, btw? Hey let me know if you were to spend a few days in London, I'll buy you a pint![/quote]

Actually I stayed at a hostel right across the street from the British Museum called Astor's Hostel. I studied abroad International Business at Kings College on the strand. It had a cool bar on the 8 or 10th floor that's a student bar overlooking the London eye and the rest of the thames river.

My beef with London was it was ridiculously expensive for what you get, although jobs do pay better there than the rest of Europe. I also thought the weather was really depressing during the winter months. British women are also just as bad as the American gals.

What I did like about London was how convenient the tube was, the great grocery stores, the night life, Indian food, cornish pastry's and the vast diversity in the amount of European women you can pick from there 8)

I will be sure to hit you up, London is a great hub for a stop over when flying in and out of Europe.

I'm looking at "poorer destinations" this next year like Kiev, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw. Places where I can't find Americans.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby fightforlove » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:29 am

Maybe he read a PUA book. One of the primary techniques of pick up "artists" is to Frame themselves as being alpha by putting down other men.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Anti-American » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:06 am

Americans are assholes.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby Andrewww » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:01 am

fightforlove wrote:Maybe he read a PUA book. One of the primary techniques of pick up "artists" is to Frame themselves as being alpha by putting down other men.

And it works in pussified US, making sarcastic remarks towards random guys in places like Eastern Europe would only get you a good beating.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 am

Andrewww wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Maybe he read a PUA book. One of the primary techniques of pick up "artists" is to Frame themselves as being alpha by putting down other men.

And it works in pussified US, making sarcastic remarks towards random guys in places like Eastern Europe would only get you a good beating.

Fear of death is the ultimate behavior changer. Not surprisingly, he-bitches from the USA calm down pretty fast when they get called out.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby terminator » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 am

Can't these men take a hint? Years ago, being the "third wheel" was embarassing - but now since now most people have lost their family or friends they just do this crap and go home alone.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 am

I've always said that as low as my opinion of American women is, my opinion of American men is even lower (and this is coming from an American man who used to be exactly the same).

American men have absolutely no sense of brotherhood, something ladislav hit on in a previous post. American men are the most backstabbing group of men on the planet, the kind of men who would ruin another man's life just for 15 minutes of sex. They are obsessed with one-upping every other man and then accuse me of being "gay" simply because I date abroad and don't care about accompanying them on their midnight bar runs in a lame attempt at getting some drunk fat American women to give them attention.

The funny thing is that American men are even more vocal about their opposition to me dating abroad than American women are. Maybe five American women in total have told me that dating abroad is bad; I'd say at least 100 American men have told me such nonsense as "women are the same everywhere", "she only wants a green card", "you're too much of a loser to get an American woman", etc. They are absolutely obsessed with insisting to me that dating abroad is somehow "cheating". They're just mad that in other countries, women who aren't fat and act feminine are the rule rather than the exception.

My advice to eurobrat is that while he's waiting to eventually go to Europe, he ignore all the Americans and spend his free time in Mexico. After all, if I'm correct he's back in Los Angeles, so Mexico isn't far away. For people living in southern California, there is no reason to complain when Mexico is right across the border.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Postby publicduende » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:36 am

eurobrat wrote:
publicduende wrote:Oh, Russell Square, a nice part of town. I guess you would pay regular visits to the British Museum. True, London is beautifully diverse, and reflects a much more varied spectrum of cultures and ethnicities than, say, Los Angeles. Not even New York comes close, and that's something most New Yorkers would admit. I am glad you felt the same. Dating there was a pleasure back in the years, especially once one would naturally drift away from the "local-local" and taste a few bites of so many exotic flavours of femininity. If you had a massive buffet including Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, etc. food, would you only help yourselt to fish'n'chips and mashy peas? :)

What were you studying, btw? Hey let me know if you were to spend a few days in London, I'll buy you a pint!

Actually I stayed at a hostel right across the street from the British Museum called Astor's Hostel. I studied abroad International Business at Kings College on the strand. It had a cool bar on the 8 or 10th floor that's a student bar overlooking the London eye and the rest of the thames river.

My beef with London was it was ridiculously expensive for what you get, although jobs do pay better there than the rest of Europe. I also thought the weather was really depressing during the winter months. British women are also just as bad as the American gals.

What I did like about London was how convenient the tube was, the great grocery stores, the night life, Indian food, cornish pastry's and the vast diversity in the amount of European women you can pick from there 8)

I will be sure to hit you up, London is a great hub for a stop over when flying in and out of Europe.

I'm looking at "poorer destinations" this next year like Kiev, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw. Places where I can't find Americans.

LOL that's unbelievable :) That Astor Museum Inn in Russel Square is the hostel were I spent my first few days in London when I arrived in 1998. And I also studied at King's College on the Strand, for a year! Yeah of course I remember the student union bar on top of the Macadam building, been there a few times for a few games of pool and cheap pints to match!

London is indeed expensive in general, but as a student you can get discounts on a few things, plus it's quite easy to pinpoint specific restaurants, bars and clubs where you get good value for money. And of course, at least when I was a student (1998-2000) it was very easy to find a part-time job that could cover part of even most of your living expenses. Just like you, I loathe the weather and the gray ugliness that grips London during the winter months, yet the city does have a certain charm in autumn and can be absolutely lovely in late spring and the summer.

By all means let me know if you decide to do a stop-over in London. My flat isn't the definition of spacious, but does have a comfy sofa bed you could use.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 am

you're part of the problem. instead of coming home and gossiping in your diary (this forum) you should have taken care of business when it arose and told the prick what you thought of him. if not for you then for society in general. its not like you had anything to lose, you weren't with a female that you were trying to get into the pants of, and even if you had been if she walks away because you're lacking political correctness then its sort of a blessing in disguise.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

odbo wrote:you're part of the problem. instead of coming home and gossiping in your diary (this forum) you should have taken care of business when it arose and told the prick what you thought of him. if not for you then for society in general. its not like you had anything to lose, you weren't with a female that you were trying to get into the pants of, and even if you had been if she walks away because you're lacking political correctness then its sort of a blessing in disguise.

Unfortunately ODBO you can't really do that anymore without

A) The cops getting called.
B) Getting Thrown out of the bar and permanently banned.
C) Pissing the girl off.

Or how about all 3?

The guy was dangerous and manipulative and I'm sure he would have gone out of his way to accomplish all 3. That's bullshit for you to say that I'm part of the problem, I pay taxes, I own a home, I contribute to American society and I'm willing to bet these guys don't. The system works against guys like me.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions