Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:I've always said that as low as my opinion of American women is, my opinion of American men is even lower (and this is coming from an American man who used to be exactly the same).

American men have absolutely no sense of brotherhood, something ladislav hit on in a previous post. American men are the most backstabbing group of men on the planet, the kind of men who would ruin another man's life just for 15 minutes of sex. They are obsessed with one-upping every other man and then accuse me of being "gay" simply because I date abroad and don't care about accompanying them on their midnight bar runs in a lame attempt at getting some drunk fat American women to give them attention.

The funny thing is that American men are even more vocal about their opposition to me dating abroad than American women are. Maybe five American women in total have told me that dating abroad is bad; I'd say at least 100 American men have told me such nonsense as "women are the same everywhere", "she only wants a green card", "you're too much of a loser to get an American woman", etc. They are absolutely obsessed with insisting to me that dating abroad is somehow "cheating". They're just mad that in other countries, women who aren't fat and act feminine are the rule rather than the exception.

My advice to eurobrat is that while he's waiting to eventually go to Europe, he ignore all the Americans and spend his free time in Mexico. After all, if I'm correct he's back in Los Angeles, so Mexico isn't far away. For people living in southern California, there is no reason to complain when Mexico is right across the border.


This is a realistic option, amazing I can't just go out anymore in America and meet people without assholes stepping in. I'll be in Europe soon enough I'm just not going out anymore and I'm saving my money.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:04 pm

publicduende wrote:LOL that's unbelievable :) That Astor Museum Inn in Russel Square is the hostel were I spent my first few days in London when I arrived in 1998. And I also studied at King's College on the Strand, for a year! Yeah of course I remember the student union bar on top of the Macadam building, been there a few times for a few games of pool and cheap pints to match!

London is indeed expensive in general, but as a student you can get discounts on a few things, plus it's quite easy to pinpoint specific restaurants, bars and clubs where you get good value for money. And of course, at least when I was a student (1998-2000) it was very easy to find a part-time job that could cover part of even most of your living expenses. Just like you, I loathe the weather and the gray ugliness that grips London during the winter months, yet the city does have a certain charm in autumn and can be absolutely lovely in late spring and the summer.

By all means let me know if you decide to do a stop-over in London. My flat isn't the definition of spacious, but does have a comfy sofa bed you could use.


Amazing! Yea I have stayed at Astors a few times but it has changed since the last time I went back. It use to be run by this really cool French girl when I lived there. She was from Lyon I reckon and her name was Benny. She was really cool and always had a stock of beer for me to share with her, she worked the night shift so she always had the pleasure of seeing me come back drunk lol. I remember even one time she called me on my mobile while I was at the pub to make sure I would get home alright. I did handyman work for the hostel in exchange for cheaper monthly rent, I shared a room with 4 other people for an entire year! It was the only cheap option.

The last time I stayed in Astor's was 2007 and it was being run by a really bitchy Canadian girl

A fellow Kings College Alumni member, awesome I knew I joined this forum to meet cool people. I actually really liked that school and even though I only went there for a year I still put it on my resume as it's a pretty well known school. I had a lot of fun at that bar playing pool and drinking cheap pints of beer back in the day but the student days for me are long gone.

I would considered working in London as the job market does pay better there. The cool thing about London is it's a great place to make money and then you can just get cheap flights through RyanAir to other parts of Western and Eastern Europe for next to nothing.

I honestly don't know when I will be back to London unless for business or work. I definitely would like to meet-up for a few pints though. I use to eat and have a few pints at this place but now it's gone!

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... ent_Garden

Hows the job market these day's there?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:I've always said that as low as my opinion of American women is, my opinion of American men is even lower (and this is coming from an American man who used to be exactly the same).

American men have absolutely no sense of brotherhood, something ladislav hit on in a previous post. American men are the most backstabbing group of men on the planet, the kind of men who would ruin another man's life just for 15 minutes of sex.
They are obsessed with one-upping every other man and then accuse me of being "gay" simply because I date abroad and don't care about accompanying them on their midnight bar runs in a lame attempt at getting some drunk fat American women to give them attention.

The funny thing is that American men are even more vocal about their opposition to me dating abroad than American women are. Maybe five American women in total have told me that dating abroad is bad; I'd say at least 100 American men have told me such nonsense as "women are the same everywhere", "she only wants a green card", "you're too much of a loser to get an American woman", etc.


Quoted for truth.

AmericanInMexico wrote:They are absolutely obsessed with insisting to me that dating abroad is somehow "cheating". They're just mad that in other countries, women who aren't fat and act feminine are the rule rather than the exception.


I think the anger comes more from jealousy. These guys are jealous because:

1. We have the money/time to travel abroad.

2. They know in other countries Western men are treated like rock stars and get to bang lots of hot women which is something they have never done or will get to experience.

Other then that, you're right, most of the women who know I'm leaving are very happy for me, but the American guys give me a vibe that they're somewhat resentful.

I will say it again, very few people even have passports in this country. 5% of blacks own passports and about 30% of Americans own a valid passport.

AmericanInMexico wrote:My advice to eurobrat is that while he's waiting to eventually go to Europe, he ignore all the Americans and spend his free time in Mexico. After all, if I'm correct he's back in Los Angeles, so Mexico isn't far away. For people living in southern California, there is no reason to complain when Mexico is right across the border.


Even in California you can find nice pockets of Mexican women who are not to Americanized. Pomona is one area and so is Huntington park Ca. I lived in both of these areas back in 2004. You need to learn Spanish though...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:I've always said that as low as my opinion of American women is, my opinion of American men is even lower (and this is coming from an American man who used to be exactly the same).

American men have absolutely no sense of brotherhood, something ladislav hit on in a previous post. American men are the most backstabbing group of men on the planet, the kind of men who would ruin another man's life just for 15 minutes of sex.
They are obsessed with one-upping every other man and then accuse me of being "gay" simply because I date abroad and don't care about accompanying them on their midnight bar runs in a lame attempt at getting some drunk fat American women to give them attention.

The funny thing is that American men are even more vocal about their opposition to me dating abroad than American women are. Maybe five American women in total have told me that dating abroad is bad; I'd say at least 100 American men have told me such nonsense as "women are the same everywhere", "she only wants a green card", "you're too much of a loser to get an American woman", etc.


Quoted for truth.

AmericanInMexico wrote:They are absolutely obsessed with insisting to me that dating abroad is somehow "cheating". They're just mad that in other countries, women who aren't fat and act feminine are the rule rather than the exception.


I think the anger comes more from jealousy. These guys are jealous because:

1. We have the money/time to travel abroad.

2. They know in other countries Western men are treated like rock stars and get to bang lots of hot women which is something they have never done or will get to experience.

Other then that, you're right, most of the women who know I'm leaving are very happy for me, but the American guys give me a vibe that they're somewhat resentful.

I will say it again, very few people even have passports in this country. 5% of blacks own passports and about 30% of Americans own a valid passport.

AmericanInMexico wrote:My advice to eurobrat is that while he's waiting to eventually go to Europe, he ignore all the Americans and spend his free time in Mexico. After all, if I'm correct he's back in Los Angeles, so Mexico isn't far away. For people living in southern California, there is no reason to complain when Mexico is right across the border.


Even in California you can find nice pockets of Mexican women who are not to Americanized. Pomona is one area and so is Huntington park Ca. I lived in both of these areas back in 2004. You need to learn Spanish though...


The problem with Mexican women is the good looking ones usually marry early. Also I'm not ready to settle down and most of them take relationships very seriously.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby ladislav » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 pm

I have noticed these problems with men in the US:
1) They treat a strange man with hostility and suspicion ( behind a polite facade) while treating strange women with utmost friendliness and warmth.
2) They suspect every man to be gay unless proven otherwise.
3) Most just like to keep to themselves and dont want to make close friends with anyone unless they are on the battlefield.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby eurobrat » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

+1 Ladislav, thanks for the input.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 am

ladislav wrote:I have noticed these problems with men in the US:
1) They treat a strange man with hostility and suspicion ( behind a polite facade) while treating strange women with utmost friendliness and warmth.
2) They suspect every man to be gay unless proven otherwise.
3) Most just like to keep to themselves and dont want to make close friends with anyone unless they are on the battlefield.


Truer words have never been spoken.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Postby leavingusa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:10 am

"You calling me a liar asshole?" usually works. He'll either swing or shut up.

If he swings and you are too drunk to fight lower your head so he hits your forehead, give his fist kind of a headbutt or if you are more coordinated block with your elbow. That's a nice trick.

But if he's old then it doesn't matter if he hits you, I got punched by a big old black dude in a costco and it only pissed me off. Unfortunately I couldn't lay him out because everyone else (all black) was behind him and there were cameras everywhere.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby eurobrat » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 pm

I can't wait until I go to Europe. America is f***ed.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 8 guests