Foreign women think your crazy...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Foreign women think your crazy...

Post by ssjparris »

because i have talked to some foreign women tourist that have come here to the states.

i tell them i can not wait to go in live in east europe. then they get this strange look on their face and tell me " why ukraine ".

as if they think i like america because it is such a great place to live in. hahahaha....yeah right.

i just noticed that these women are brainwashed to think america is the place to be for a great life. so they get super suprised when i tell them i want to leave america and live in east europe. they get shocked and confused as to why i would want to leave america. have you guys gotten the same experience.

it is just goes to show very very few people believe in leaving america. it is painted as a bad light for americans to want to leave their own country and live in another country. again what are your experiences on this....
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: Foreign women think your crazy...

Post by Dragon »

ssjparris wrote:because i have talked to some foreign women tourist that have come here to the states.

i tell them i can not wait to go in live in east europe. then they get this strange look on their face and tell me " why ukraine ".

as if they think i like america because it is such a great place to live in. hahahaha....yeah right.

i just noticed that these women are brainwashed to think america is the place to be for a great life. so they get super suprised when i tell them i want to leave america and live in east europe. they get shocked and confused as to why i would want to leave america. have you guys gotten the same experience.

it is just goes to show very very few people believe in leaving america. it is painted as a bad light for americans to want to leave their own country and live in another country. again what are your experiences on this....
To be fair, it sounds like you don't know much about the other side. You live here so you know the US is not that great, but these women live in the Ukraine and maybe they understand it's not that great either. "The grass is greener on the other side". Maybe a more balanced approach would be to live there also for a while and then compare. Alcoholism is rampant in the EE for a reason.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well...my thing is from what i know. everyone, no matter where they come from, just dont like their own country.

japanese HATE japan. i LOVE japan.

people from netherlands dont like the netherlands. but they like america.

mexicans DISLIKE mexico. but americans like mexico.

just read winston's book on foreign people's viewpoint about america. it begins to change from " i LOVE america" to " i feel lonely". that is what foreign people say when they live here long enough.

i believe in general everyone is just brainwashed about how good america is. that is my point right there. i have talked to many foreign women and guys too. they can't comprehend why an american would love living in their own country.

i have shared things. the truth with them. about america. yet they don't listen. because they are so damn happy being here. they are only happy because they are a tourist.

if only i could tell you the stories they have told me. just straight FEAR from them.

personally i think they are sick and crazy and mentally ill. because they choose to believe all the " bad things" about america. then they get paranoid and run off when someone honks the horn at them.

yet they still say "i like it here" ahaha. :lol:
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

ssjparris wrote:well...my thing is from what i know. everyone, no matter where they come from, just dont like their own country.

japanese HATE japan. i LOVE japan.

people from netherlands dont like the netherlands. but they like america.

mexicans DISLIKE mexico. but americans like mexico.

just read winston's book on foreign people's viewpoint about america. it begins to change from " i LOVE america" to " i feel lonely". that is what foreign people say when they live here long enough.

i believe in general everyone is just brainwashed about how good america is. that is my point right there. i have talked to many foreign women and guys too. they can't comprehend why an american would love living in their own country.

i have shared things. the truth with them. about america. yet they don't listen. because they are so damn happy being here. they are only happy because they are a tourist.

if only i could tell you the stories they have told me. just straight FEAR from them.

personally i think they are sick and crazy and mentally ill. because they choose to believe all the " bad things" about america. then they get paranoid and run off when someone honks the horn at them.

yet they still say "i like it here" ahaha. :lol:
I understand what you mean. It's something that takes time to understand about the society we live in. When I was growing up, I've always thought that this place was kind of "off". Something was wrong and I couldn't point my finger to it until I grew older and understood a lot more things about my world.
Exod
Freshman Poster

Post by Exod »

One man's dumpster is another man's treasure trove. It's just a matter of where you're coming from (literally and figuratively.)

Africans scramble to immigrate to Europe. European youths scramble to emigrate. Filipinos and Thais leave the Philippines and Thailand while expats want to go there, sometimes permanently. And so on.

In general native residents of a certain country (or region or city) tend to focus on the defects, unless it's one of those "my country is better than your country" discussions where everyone turns immediately into an overweening patriot regardless.
Last edited by Exod on November 2nd, 2012, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well...i felt like i couldn't fit in. so i tried to just be myself. as a result...i got attacked often. but ofcourse i survived it all. man oh man. everytime i talk to foreign people, its like i feel energized all of a sudden. like i got an energy boost by "hugging god" if you know what i mean.

just the whole connectedness, friendly vibe, the " i talk to you like i know you" kind of thing. i just feel so awesome when i am with foreign people in general. i feel so alive.

hell even the japanese are inclusive with me. but that is only if they like you.

i personally think when your ready, you should get out. you will feel so much better. why, because your special. not apart of the masses. but apart of the 1%. kinda like black sheep.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Who are these women anyway? You are just putting yourself through stress and pain. You really don't have to do this and forget bouncing sh*t off random people to get their approval, most of it the time it won't work.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:Who are these women anyway? You are just putting yourself through stress and pain. You really don't have to do this and forget bouncing sh*t off random people to get their approval, most of it the time it won't work.
okay dude...your starting to get on my nerves. what the hell is wrong with you. i was referring to my child hood not about now. :lol:

here is winstons quote that fits EXACTLY how i feel...

15 Key Benefits and Advantages of Foreign Women
They liberate men psychologically and set them free from insecurity. There is a deeper psychological issue here that is felt by men but not easy to define and put into words. You see, when American males date foreign women, for the first time in their life, they actually feel valued and appreciated for what they are (isn't that what we all want?). This is something guys can't experience in America, where virtually everyone is insecure and trying to mask it, because they do not feel accepted for what they are. This is the essence of true confidence - feeling appreciated and accepted for what you are, not the pseudo fake confidence that is often referred to in West Coast America, and has to be constantly "pumped up" artificially. Thus, there is a huge psychological mental health benefit that foreign women bring as well, which liberates men and sets them free from the constant feeling of insecurity they've had their whole lives in America

need i say more.
Last edited by ssjparris on November 3rd, 2012, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Exod wrote:One man's dumpster is another man's treasure trove. It's just a matter of where you're coming from (literally and figuratively.)

Africans scramble to immigrate to Europe. European youths scramble to emigrate. Filipinos and Thais leave the Philippines and Thailand while expats want to go there, sometimes permanently. And so on.

In general native residents of a certain country (or region or city) tend to focus on the defects, unless it's one of those "my country is better than your country" discussions where everyone turns immediately into an overweening patriot regardless.
or rather one man's fortune is another man's misfortune.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I run into people like that too, who don't understand our reasons. That's why I carry around copies of my pamphlets to distribute to people in those situations. You can too. Just download these PDF copies at the link below and then print them out and show them to people or give out copies.

http://www.happierabroad.com/Pamphlets.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:I run into people like that too, who don't understand our reasons. That's why I carry around copies of my pamphlets to distribute to people in those situations. You can too. Just download these PDF copies at the link below and then print them out and show them to people or give out copies.

hey that makes sense. i will produce these and hand them out to foreign tourists. to spread the truth.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Of course Ukranian girls think you're dumb wanting to move to Ukraine - they know it's impossible as you will never get citizenship or a long term visa as their immigration staff will never do their jobs and give it - even if you pay them - LOL! Also, look at their life there - no work, Chernobyl, petty crime is rampant, history of Communism...
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ssjparris wrote: 15 Key Benefits and Advantages of Foreign Women
They liberate men psychologically and set them free from insecurity. There is a deeper psychological issue here that is felt by men but not easy to define and put into words. You see, when American males date foreign women, for the first time in their life, they actually feel valued and appreciated for what they are (isn't that what we all want?). This is something guys can't experience in America, where virtually everyone is insecure and trying to mask it, because they do not feel accepted for what they are. This is the essence of true confidence - feeling appreciated and accepted for what you are, not the pseudo fake confidence that is often referred to in West Coast America, and has to be constantly "pumped up" artificially. Thus, there is a huge psychological mental health benefit that foreign women bring as well, which liberates men and sets them free from the constant feeling of insecurity they've had their whole lives in America

need i say more.
You stated it well. Far from hating women, we may be the only men who really appreciate them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ssjparris wrote:
Winston wrote:I run into people like that too, who don't understand our reasons. That's why I carry around copies of my pamphlets to distribute to people in those situations. You can too. Just download these PDF copies at the link below and then print them out and show them to people or give out copies.

hey that makes sense. i will produce these and hand them out to foreign tourists. to spread the truth.
Right. But it's not just about spreading the word. The pamphlets are simply more efficient because it's time consuming and tedious to explain every point of our movement to every person. And there are a lot of points. Plus you may not always remember them. So it's more efficient to have them all on one or two pages (a double sided page) to give out that will make all the points for you. And it's cheap too since photocopies are easy and cheap to make.

Another thing you can ask immigrants is: If America is so great, then why does it have the highest rates of mental illness in the world? And why does it have the biggest prison population per capita in the world? Why is it the hardest place in the world for many men to get dates in?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

15 Key Benefits and Advantages of Foreign Women
They liberate men psychologically and set them free from insecurity. There is a deeper psychological issue here that is felt by men but not easy to define and put into words. You see, when American males date foreign women, for the first time in their life, they actually feel valued and appreciated for what they are (isn't that what we all want?). This is something guys can't experience in America, where virtually everyone is insecure and trying to mask it, because they do not feel accepted for what they are. This is the essence of true confidence - feeling appreciated and accepted for what you are, not the pseudo fake confidence that is often referred to in West Coast America, and has to be constantly "pumped up" artificially. Thus, there is a huge psychological mental health benefit that foreign women bring as well, which liberates men and sets them free from the constant feeling of insecurity they've had their whole lives in America.
This definitely correlates with my thread, "Psychological and emotional effects on American men".