Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Post by Banano »

Going through forum it looks like PH is by far the easiest place to get laid, age and looks dont seem to matter that much

Is it safe to say that PH is No 1 destination when it comes to easy sex, people can talk up Russia, SA but you don't really hear stories where 60 yo white man bangs 20 yo Brazilian or Russian unless it's p4p right; whereas in PH you read about it all the time.

Is that the only reason why American rejects end up there, like Winston, Ladislav, etc?

We established that place sucks in any other area, ok they have good mangoes and pineapples but that's about it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is PHiliphines the easiest country to get laid?

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:Going through forum it looks like PH is by far the easiest place to get laid, age and looks dont seem to matter that much

Is it safe to say that PH is No1 destination when it comes to easy sex, people can talk up Russia, SA but you dont really hear stories where 60 yo white man bangs 20 yo Brazilian or Russian unless is p4p right; whereas in PH you read about it all the time.
Yes, it does seem as if the Phillippines is the easiest country in the world to get laid. The thing is, I am not attracted to asian women. I prefer white and latin american women.

So I guess, the the next best countries to meet women and get laid according to what I have read, is eastern European countries, Russia and South American countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I don't quite understand.... So you're saying that when 60 year olds go to a country like PI that its a bad thing?

What I say is that men over 50 should stay in their lanes. The majority of them will not be able to hook up with women half their age or more. I think that's what you're getting at.

Its actually P4P too, just some men know it and others don't.

However I really don't care, it is what it is.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

What are the top 10 easiest countries to get laid?

1. Philippines
2-10????????
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Anti-American wrote:What are the top 10 easiest countries to get laid?

1. Philippines
2-10????????
I have been thinking the same thing. My guess is that in no particular order, Urkraine, Russia, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Columbia, Mexico, Latvia, and Lithuania.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

No offense to the decent and modest conservative Filipino women out there (like Ginger), but the vast majority of Filipino women seem to act like sluts and it shames the entire Asian race. The behavior of some Asian women out there only reaffirms the racial stereotype many males (Black or White) have about Asian women and their sexuality. Why do some Asian women have to act this way? They're act as trashy as White women--who are the worst in this regards, followed by ghetto Black females.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Banano wrote:Is that the only reason why American rejects end up there, like Winston, Ladislav, etc?
Ok, though I haven't been to the Philippines, if you're going to start labeling our compatriots, Winnie & Ladi, as American rejects, well, then you can just add me to that list. I'm a self-appointed reject of American women, come age 24. I refuse to date AWs, even if they show interest in me. Life is too short to be dealing with stateside skanks.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

S_Parc wrote:
Banano wrote:Is that the only reason why American rejects end up there, like Winston, Ladislav, etc?
Ok, though I haven't been to the Philippines, if you're going to start labeling our compatriots, Winnie & Ladi, as American rejects, well, then you can just add me to that list. I'm a self-appointed reject of American women, come age 24. I refuse to date AWs, even if they show interest in me. Life is too short to be dealing with stateside skanks.
Lol I was going to post something about this. I think a nicer term would be "outcasts" or "non-comformists".
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Dragon wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Banano wrote: Lol I was going to post something about this. I think a nicer term would be "outcasts" or "non-comformists".
Or just plain enlightened!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

zboy1 wrote:No offense to the decent and modest conservative Filipino women out there (like Ginger), but the vast majority of Filipino women seem to act like sluts and it shames the entire Asian race. The behavior of some Asian women out there only reaffirms the racial stereotype many males (Black or White) have about Asian women and their sexuality. Why do some Asian women have to act this way? They're act as trashy as White women--who are the worst in this regards, followed by ghetto Black females.
Women are quite malleable. I think I mentioned this before, but if a country gets conquered, it is the women that is the first group to flock to the conquerors with legs open wide. Read my thread on why women are the more valuable gender. I mentioned that without social constraints, they default to naturalistic and opportunistic behaviors. In a country as disorganized as the PH, there are very few such social constraints. Women like Ginger probably arise from a combination of good parenting and good genetics (genetics have a bigger impact on behavior) which is unfortunately an uncommon upbringing.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Ok, though I haven't been to the Philippines, if you're going to start labeling our compatriots, Winnie & Ladi, as American rejects, well, then you can just add me to that list. I'm a self-appointed reject of American women.... Life is too short to be dealing with stateside skanks.
^^^^^^^^
Yeah - what HE said - so there!
:mrgreen:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

noog wrote:
Dragon wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
Banano wrote: Lol I was going to post something about this. I think a nicer term would be "outcasts" or "non-comformists".
Or just plain enlightened!
"We few... we happy few... we band of brothers..."
- Henry V
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster

Post by Teamsatan »

A bit denigrating to filipina's and old guys some of the stuff written here.

No the phils is not the easiest place in the world to get laid.

In most countries the women have a desired "taste" for certain types of men or for maybe whatever is fashionable at the time.

Australian women will become sexually insane for a well dressed smooth black American man. He is in fashion here.
20 plus years ago New Zealand girls were fantastic for Aussie guys..just tap their head and their pants fall down.
Have done business in China and found some of the women curious about sex with a white man...yep I was in fashion there.
Had men in Papua new guinea offer me their wives for sex...now it does not get easier than that.

Filipina's want security. They also want to get out of a corrupt sewer of a country.
They want money and the best way to get it is finding a man who can provide that.
Therefore older western guys are in fashion at the moment.

So please dont be so pompous about who does what where..
Find your market and work it for yourselves.

Never judge others....you are not qualified to do so.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Isn't Thailand just as easy to get laid?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne