Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 pm

leavingusa wrote:First of all you are a p***y whipped PC little mangina, that's obvious to everyone here. You barely qualify as a man and yet you come here to argue against the basic premise of this forum and tell guys to believe you instead of their lying eyes.

He did not say he was focusing on the hottest girls, quit putting words into peoples mouth. He should not have to settle for a fat ugly girl and there are plenty of girls shorter than him, a 5 foot tall girl does not need a guy who is 6'2. They do it because they have daddy gov and make work jobs supporting them so they can afford to be picky. Most guys have very few options because of this.

Second, the ugly ones have shitty personalities because they get rode hard and put away wet every weekend by guys 3 and 4 notches above them. If a girl is a 5 she goes out with 8s because being an 8 here gets you a cup of coffee.

They don't want to settle for a guy on their level because in their minds that's what they think they deserve. Of course they end up as miserable cat ladies but in the meantime Joe average isn't getting squat.


Firstly, dear Leaving Ass, the basic premise of this forum is in itself quite debatable, as his main proponent (Winston) is anything but happier abroad. Secondly, where have I told LY to go for fat and ugly girls? I was simply advising him not to focus on looks but on personality. You could have a perfectly feminine, nice girl who is also chubby (not necessarily fat as in "obese") and fine with it. See, even your few statements above keep confirming me how wrong this attitude is: always there giving yourselves and people around you numbers. A "5" who goes out with an "8", a male "8" who will be rejected by "6"'s. Perhaps you're too locked in your self-referential "go for the best" world to understand how childish and pathetic you sound to anyone who's not from the US of A. This forum might have a bias on US members, yet this doesn't mean you and your culture of appearance and material wealth is all there is in the world.

Let me tell you something, just to settle this debate for good. Any permutation of inner and outer beauty, any mix of good personality and good looks is permitted by nature. There is absolutely no point arguing that a fat girl will have a shitty personality because she will have been everybody's slut: it might be right in a few cases, and completely off the mark for all others. If you actually had a life outside this forum, by now you would have probably met gorgeous girls with a good personality, ugly girls with an irresistible personality, stuck-up hotties and even stuck-up uglies. You wouldn't probably be much happier than you are now, but you would have at least a wider sample of women on which to base your narrative.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Teamsatan » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 pm

The original question was " Is philippines the easiest country to get laid ?."

And yet very few answered the question.

Wonder why that happened?.

One thing that is apparent is many of you have great youthful enthusiasm and zero real life experience.Yet some seem to fanatically believe that their opinion is what really counts.

Just another point...listen boys..please do not dance for the girl like an organ grinders monkey...you look pathetic and just reek of desperation..man up ffs.

Honestly my experience is that the Philippines is a dirty backward corrupt shithole of a country. Just because all the other asian countries look down upon filipinos and treat them like slaves still does not mean it is the easiest place to get laid.
Teamsatan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Billy wrote:ginger you troll your driving us mad with your superior rhetorik. i am impressed. certainly, you can handle the truth :)

this chillex thing reminds me of the star trek cartoon where spock is totally black and has unlimited swag and coolness. he also uses something like chillex :)

i lobr these things when intelligent people use it to feel childisch again :)

let´s chillex baby, all night long :)


stupid question: what does chillex mean other than chilling?


Chillax = chill + relax

In Philippine pop culture, to chill is not equal to relax.

To chill is to not get emotional/hyped-up and to relax is just to cruise on. Therefore going to chillax mode is akin to going to a state of blissful meditation (yeah right ahaha! I'm just making this up)

Even stuck up doctors (my students at least) use the term :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

ANSWER

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Teamsatan wrote:The original question was " Is philippines the easiest country to get laid ?."

And yet very few answered the question.

Wonder why that happened?.

One thing that is apparent is many of you have great youthful enthusiasm and zero real life experience.Yet some seem to fanatically believe that their opinion is what really counts.

Just another point...listen boys..please do not dance for the girl like an organ grinders monkey...you look pathetic and just reek of desperation..man up ffs.

Honestly my experience is that the Philippines is a dirty backward corrupt shithole of a country. Just because all the other asian countries look down upon filipinos and treat them like slaves still does not mean it is the easiest place to get laid.



Lol. Thank you for this post.

The truth is, the Philippines is the easiest place to get laid if you are at least a human-looking white guy who can stomach sha*gin females that are 3s and below on the looks department, has unpalatable personality, and is not too bright (notice I did not use the term uneducated).

There, I officially committed treason :P Apologies to my countrymen and women, we all know this happens.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Re: ANSWER

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Ginger wrote:Lol. Thank you for this post.

The truth is, the Philippines is the easiest place to get laid if you are at least a human-looking white guy who can stomach sha*gin females that are 3s and below on the looks department, has unpalatable personality, and is not too bright (notice I did not use the term uneducated).

There, I officially committed treason :P Apologies to my countrymen and women, we all know this happens.


Honestly, I would say you're between a 3 and 4. But that's only because we can see only half of you :)
Jokes apart, how often can one find a smart, well-spoken young Pinay like you?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:04 pm

publicduende wrote:
Ginger wrote:Lol. Thank you for this post.

The truth is, the Philippines is the easiest place to get laid if you are at least a human-looking white guy who can stomach sha*gin females that are 3s and below on the looks department, has unpalatable personality, and is not too bright (notice I did not use the term uneducated).

There, I officially committed treason :P Apologies to my countrymen and women, we all know this happens.


Honestly, I would say you're between a 3 and 4. But that's only because we can see only half of you :)
Jokes apart, how often can one find a smart, well-spoken young Pinay like you?


So does that mean If I post the other half I'll go from between 3 and 4 up to between 6 and 8? Lol

Anyways I'm sure I'll score higher on other areas, plus looks are highly subjective anyways.

Hmm I'm sure they exists....out there. Just that they are held by convention and cultural expectations and will not dare act or show their true self. One just have to know where to look :) For my part, I got recruited in here by a male forumer, and accdg to him, he has met more of my kind (see OP at 'About Ginger' thread), so maybe I'm just one of the less-known specimens of the other side of pinays....though admittedly I have yet to encounter them or flush them out of their lairs.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Billy » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:35 pm

thanks ginger for the explanation. chillex sound also much cooler more active and full of action...
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby Rock » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Ginger wrote:The truth is, the Philippines is the easiest place to get laid if you are at least a human-looking white guy who can stomach sha*gin females that are 3s and below on the looks department, has unpalatable personality, and is not too bright (notice I did not use the term uneducated).

There, I officially committed treason :P Apologies to my countrymen and women, we all know this happens.


Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.

This is the dynamic I observe all over the PI with white guys with some exceptions of course. It's downright pathetic sometimes. To be fair, a good number of those whities are very unattractive and/or very old looking. So perhaps it makes sense for them. But there's also a significant percentage of more attractive foreign guys doing pretty much the same thing.

The perception several locals have brought-up with me is that white guys are seen as wealthy by the poor masses but they also strongly tend to be whore mongers and/or womanizers who are drawn to the bottom of the barrel type girls looks and class wise. So we have this image which automatically appeals to gold diggers, whores, and short dark fuglies while repelling many of the more attractive girls and/or those from financially stable backgrounds.

However, I still do believe there are cherry picking opps in the PI for certain foreigners who are willing to put in hard work and have the patience to not behave so desperately. Some of the more attractive local girls (at least in the local PI context which prolly means someone who might rate a 4-6 in Ukraine or perhaps a 5-7 in China) would still be open to dating a white foreigner in spite of the stigma given some of the advantages you bring to the table - favorable genes, often higher than PI middle class income and wealth, usually taller than the average Pinoy, and perhaps the belief that once you marry, you tend to be more faithful than most local guys.

Now there are some guys on this forum who claim to have found their dream girl in the Philippines (unfortunately our figurehead leader is not one of them, lol) and I applaud their success. I don't think they are part of the group I am referring to above so please don't take offense. After all, even some of these guys have said they can't stand most of the white expats they see in PI.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby OutWest » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Rock wrote:
Ginger wrote:The truth is, the Philippines is the easiest place to get laid if you are at least a human-looking white guy who can stomach sha*gin females that are 3s and below on the looks department, has unpalatable personality, and is not too bright (notice I did not use the term uneducated).

There, I officially committed treason :P Apologies to my countrymen and women, we all know this happens.


Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.

This is the dynamic I observe all over the PI with white guys with some exceptions of course. It's downright pathetic sometimes. To be fair, a good number of those whities are very unattractive and/or very old looking. So perhaps it makes sense for them. But there's also a significant percentage of more attractive foreign guys doing pretty much the same thing.

The perception several locals have brought-up with me is that white guys are seen as wealthy by the poor masses but they also strongly tend to be whore mongers and/or womanizers who are drawn to the bottom of the barrel type girls looks and class wise. So we have this image which automatically appeals to gold diggers, whores, and short dark fuglies while repelling many of the more attractive girls and/or those from financially stable backgrounds.

However, I still do believe there are cherry picking opps in the PI for certain foreigners who are willing to put in hard work and have the patience to not behave so desperately. Some of the more attractive local girls (at least in the local PI context which prolly means someone who might rate a 4-6 in Ukraine or perhaps a 5-7 in China) would still be open to dating a white foreigner in spite of the stigma given some of the advantages you bring to the table - favorable genes, often higher than PI middle class income and wealth, usually taller than the average Pinoy, and perhaps the belief that once you marry, you tend to be more faithful than most local guys.

Now there are some guys on this forum who claim to have found their dream girl in the Philippines (unfortunately our figurehead leader is not one of them, lol) and I applaud their success. I don't think they are part of the group I am referring to above so please don't take offense. After all, even some of these guys have said they can't stand most of the white expats they see in PI.



So I was a cherry picker huh? LOL Most of the white expats I see here are pretty low grade, whore-mongers and other forms of low life ...and I would say a pinay has to be pretty desperate to put up with them...

We do have one couple we know that we had over last week and they are on the surface quite ordinary. His wife is petite and fit, but rather plain and now wears braces. However, when I first talked with her it was quickly obvious what a gem she is...a truly gentle and noble soul who really understands what devotion is, and is able to understand about any topic under discussion...and a smile that would melt even hardened hearts. However you critics might rank her, she is a gem and her husband is very happy with her, for good reason.

How many of YOU ALL are doing as well as that? Not many I suspect.

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: ANSWER

Postby Ginger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm

OutWest wrote:
Rock wrote:However, I still do believe there are cherry picking opps in the PI for certain foreigners who are willing to put in hard work and have the patience to not behave so desperately. Some of the more attractive local girls (at least in the local PI context which prolly means someone who might rate a 4-6 in Ukraine or perhaps a 5-7 in China) would still be open to dating a white foreigner in spite of the stigma given some of the advantages you bring to the table - favorable genes, often higher than PI middle class income and wealth, usually taller than the average Pinoy, and perhaps the belief that once you marry, you tend to be more faithful than most local guys.

Now there are some guys on this forum who claim to have found their dream girl in the Philippines (unfortunately our figurehead leader is not one of them, lol) and I applaud their success. I don't think they are part of the group I am referring to above so please don't take offense. After all, even some of these guys have said they can't stand most of the white expats they see in PI.



So I was a cherry picker huh? LOL Most of the white expats I see here are pretty low grade, whore-mongers and other forms of low life ...and I would say a pinay has to be pretty desperate to put up with them...

We do have one couple we know that we had over last week and they are on the surface quite ordinary. His wife is petite and fit, but rather plain and now wears braces. However, when I first talked with her it was quickly obvious what a gem she is...a truly gentle and noble soul who really understands what devotion is, and is able to understand about any topic under discussion...and a smile that would melt even hardened hearts. However you critics might rank her, she is a gem and her husband is very happy with her, for good reason.

How many of YOU ALL are doing as well as that? Not many I suspect.

Outwest



hey finding a wifey isn't the same as finding a female of the same specie (or another lol) to bed for a night...joking aside, yeah majority of the pinays (not all) you see with equally desperate foreigners (not applicable to all) are simply desperate. With that said, hey don't be too quick to label the girl you saw as plain, for all we know she could be the most beautiful woman the guy has ever laid eyes on (beauty is subjective, exceptions are the universally ugly).

I do believe that she is a gem as you say, if she is as devoted and as gentle to her husband and can hold decent convo, then I'm all for ranking her as a divine being...and her hubby is equally a gem as she is for seeing that in her :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby ladislav » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Laying bad girls is easy in the Philippines, laying good girls is hard.

The majority of Filipinas ( over 50%) are virgins before they get married. I have read estimates in newspapers that it was actually 85% at least 10 years ago. Things are different in Manila and Cebu but the level of virginity is still very high. Also, virginity before marriage is the norm in most developing countries for the majority of the unmarried young female population. I am not saying all- I am saying the majority.

Most girls in colleges and offices will not just put out unless there is a serious relationship looming that leads to marriage. Most Filipino guys do not want a non virgin and most fathers do not want her daughter to hanky-panky because it ruins the family reputation.

Now, there are always exceptions to the rule but exceptions do not a rule make. I personally met good girls who had lost their virginity and most were f--ked up in the head and very emotionally affected by it.

In smaller towns most girls live with parents and have a curfew. It does not mean you cannot date them - it just means that she will have a chaperone. Again, it is like that in the majority of cases.

Now, if getting laid means just getting a female for sex, there are many that you can get but they will not be cream of the crop. These are the girls that I see most Westerners with- either hookers from bars or single moms over 27. And these are available in most big cities.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby davewe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Rock wrote:
Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.


Another classy remark, Rock. You're really on a roll. What you failed to mention here is that we were in PI at the same time a few weeks back and you texted me frequently about your search for the mythical 5'10" white Pinay with a big ass. When I had the audacity to wish you good luck and suggest that such girls barely exist in PI, you pulled the same "work hard to find a needle in a haystack" bullshit.

One of the tactics people who are unsuccessful in life (or at least a particular aspect of life) use is setting the bar to a place that success is unlikely. For example the unemployed man who says "I won't take any job that doesn't pay me 100k" which allows him to not confront the fact that he cannot get a decent job. On HA there are many men who go womanless in life but proclaim that they won't accept a girl who isn't rated to their requirement. Then to feel better such people attack the guy who has a job (albeit one that doesn't pay 100k) or the guy who has a girl (because the girl isn't a 10). It's a childish strategy and one associated with losers.

Such losers cannot stand anyone who has a happy life or some level of success. So the unemployed guy rails on the dirty pig of a capitalist who has a corporate job. And some posters on HA (like our fearless leader) whine about the impossibility of finding a girl who meets their requirements and attack those who are capable of doing it, saying the girl can't really be good enough.

Rock - I suppose if you had ever met me or the girls I have been with your critique might be a little bit fair. You could say "I've met Dave and his gf, and she's not to my taste" or whatever. But you have not met me or the women. As to the desperate women I have had relationships with in Phils all 3 were college educated, 1 was in law school in Manila, only 1 was truly poor, 1 was actually quite middle class. All three were young and attractive (at least by my standards, which are the only standards I care about), 1 was actually tall with the Chinese blood you lust for.

Bottom line is this: while I am being loved by a fine girl who wants nothing more than to be with me and see me happy, you are seeking your mythical girl who you cannot obtain. While I am receiving another BJ, you are hanging out in Manila and talking to one of the few Pinays who buys into your nonsense. I can't speak for Taco, Lad or any others you've called out, but I ain't trading places with you.

As to the posters/readers on HA, I get nothing from whether you believe me or not. I know there are great women to be had in Phils. Whether you come to Phils and experience it or not does not benefit me one bit; I'm a software engineer, not a travel agent. But ask yourself this - does your staying away benefit the losers? I believe it does. If 50 guys from this site visit Phils and most meet nice gfs, or meet potential wives, or just meet cute girls to have sex with, it completely repudiates the losers. Think about how desperately Winston wants you all the believe that the Philippines and now Taiwan sucks. That's not to give you valuable information - it's to validate his failures.

So don't listen to me. I got no problem with that. But do listen to guys like Outwest, a guy who has lived in Phils for many years and has a pretty young wife, or Pete who has married the girl of his dreams. There are many many similar stories you can hear if you're smart enough not to listen to the losers or whoremongers.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: ANSWER

Postby Rock » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:15 pm

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.


Another classy remark, Rock. You're really on a roll. What you failed to mention here is that we were in PI at the same time a few weeks back and you texted me frequently about your search for the mythical 5'10" white Pinay with a big a**. When I had the audacity to wish you good luck and suggest that such girls barely exist in PI, you pulled the same "work hard to find a needle in a haystack" bullshit.


Come-on man, don't misconstrue what I texted you in just a few exchanges. I texted, "...One of my ideal types si wht u see in my avatar. But ideals r ideals, we do the best we can w wht we got. I'm trying out phils as cherry picking market as I mentioned b4 (needles in haystack approach). Many of girls I'm. targeting have at least some Chinese or Spanish blood and/or r middle class o perhaps higher. It's funny. Some of the ones I've met this time and previously have expressed views similar to minde before regarding filipinas u often see w white guys and the motivations they have for being w these guys and even that most r considered very unattractive. Phils seems pretty class conscious in some ways, and they r more direct and upfront about it than Thais when talking to foreigners..."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 pm

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.


Another classy remark, Rock. You're really on a roll. What you failed to mention here is that we were in PI at the same time a few weeks back and you texted me frequently about your search for the mythical 5'10" white Pinay with a big a**. When I had the audacity to wish you good luck and suggest that such girls barely exist in PI, you pulled the same "work hard to find a needle in a haystack" bullshit.

One of the tactics people who are unsuccessful in life (or at least a particular aspect of life) use is setting the bar to a place that success is unlikely. For example the unemployed man who says "I won't take any job that doesn't pay me 100k" which allows him to not confront the fact that he cannot get a decent job. On HA there are many men who go womanless in life but proclaim that they won't accept a girl who isn't rated to their requirement. Then to feel better such people attack the guy who has a job (albeit one that doesn't pay 100k) or the guy who has a girl (because the girl isn't a 10). It's a childish strategy and one associated with losers.

Such losers cannot stand anyone who has a happy life or some level of success. So the unemployed guy rails on the dirty pig of a capitalist who has a corporate job. And some posters on HA (like our fearless leader) whine about the impossibility of finding a girl who meets their requirements and attack those who are capable of doing it, saying the girl can't really be good enough.

Rock - I suppose if you had ever met me or the girls I have been with your critique might be a little bit fair. You could say "I've met Dave and his gf, and she's not to my taste" or whatever. But you have not met me or the women. As to the desperate women I have had relationships with in Phils all 3 were college educated, 1 was in law school in Manila, only 1 was truly poor, 1 was actually quite middle class. All three were young and attractive (at least by my standards, which are the only standards I care about), 1 was actually tall with the Chinese blood you lust for.

Bottom line is this: while I am being loved by a fine girl who wants nothing more than to be with me and see me happy, you are seeking your mythical girl who you cannot obtain. While I am receiving another BJ, you are hanging out in Manila and talking to one of the few Pinays who buys into your nonsense. I can't speak for Taco, Lad or any others you've called out, but I ain't trading places with you.

As to the posters/readers on HA, I get nothing from whether you believe me or not. I know there are great women to be had in Phils. Whether you come to Phils and experience it or not does not benefit me one bit; I'm a software engineer, not a travel agent. But ask yourself this - does your staying away benefit the losers? I believe it does. If 50 guys from this site visit Phils and most meet nice gfs, or meet potential wives, or just meet cute girls to have sex with, it completely repudiates the losers. Think about how desperately Winston wants you all the believe that the Philippines and now Taiwan sucks. That's not to give you valuable information - it's to validate his failures.

So don't listen to me. I got no problem with that. But do listen to guys like Outwest, a guy who has lived in Phils for many years and has a pretty young wife, or Pete who has married the girl of his dreams. There are many many similar stories you can hear if you're smart enough not to listen to the losers or whoremongers.


I totally agree with you Dave, bravo...

You only listen to those who have failed to learn from their mistakes.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ANSWER

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
Davewe, Taco, Lad, and others, please take note. She just admitted to the elephant in the room which most Pinoys and Pinays are too polite or too 'asian' to talk about in front of you. Take a good hard objective look at that Pinay on your arm under harsh daytime sunlight and without the benefit of beer goggles.


Another classy remark, Rock. You're really on a roll. What you failed to mention here is that we were in PI at the same time a few weeks back and you texted me frequently about your search for the mythical 5'10" white Pinay with a big a**. When I had the audacity to wish you good luck and suggest that such girls barely exist in PI, you pulled the same "work hard to find a needle in a haystack" bullshit.


Come-on man, don't misconstrue what I texted you in just a few exchanges. I texted, "...One of my ideal types si wht u see in my avatar. But ideals r ideals, we do the best we can w wht we got. I'm trying out phils as cherry picking market as I mentioned b4 (needles in haystack approach). Many of girls I'm. targeting have at least some Chinese or Spanish blood and/or r middle class o perhaps higher. It's funny. Some of the ones I've met this time and previously have expressed views similar to minde before regarding filipinas u often see w white guys and the motivations they have for being w these guys and even that most r considered very unattractive. Phils seems pretty class conscious in some ways, and they r more direct and upfront about it than Thais when talking to foreigners..."


Wouldn't it make sense to go where tall Asian women exist if that's what you want?

South Korea, China and Japan all field moderately successful Olympic Women's Volleyball Teams and Basketball Teams. PI, not so much.

As long as you aren't in your mid to late 40's and chasing women around half your age you shouldn't have much difficulty.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests