Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there







Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 am

publicduende wrote:
The environment can be as bad and f***ed up as you like, yet it's not very productive to be moaning about it all the time, without trying hard to find an an alternative, a fitting way to developing healthier human relationships. From some other posts of yours I can see you sound like you're depressed, you've given up and using the evils of the world as a pretext to legitimate your (perceived) failure, your state of social disconnect. Well, don't. This is what part of this forum is about: find happiness in something else, go and discover the world and the beauty in other cultures, perhaps those the farthest apart from our toxic, decaying Anglo-Western flavour. You shouldn't really care whether the rest of the world knows about love or not. The important thing is: do you know about love? Are you interesting in knowing about it, even once in your life? Love is not dead, if it's alive for you, and those who love you back. I have felt in love, deeply and completely in love with somebody, at least three times in my life. My first love was my Granny, who brought me up like a second mom and who I loved as such until she died, a good 16 years now. My current one is Monica, my wife, with whom it wasn't love at first sight, yet whom I have learned to love fully over time. We have been together for 6 years, of which almost 4 as a married couple, and every new day with her I still find myself like the boy in the proverbial candy shop, where there's always a new jar to open, a new colour and flavour to sample. I am feeling completed and loved like never in my life, and I put down part of this qualiy to the fact Monica is Colombian, from a traditional and more "inertial" culture when it comes to man/woman relationships and long term commitment. And this is what brought me here: share my happiness, rather than listen to other people's misery elevated to the power of ultimate, universal and unavoidable truth.


excellent advice. one of the many reasons i am glad i realized liberation so early on in life is that i have so much of my romantic life ahead of me. many misguided individuals use the open dating situation in the contemporary world to "bang as many hot chicks as possible", which is a terrible waste of an incredible opportunity to learn and enhance oneself. there is such a strong and overt contrast in females between the pure essence which shines through their eyes and the thick surface layer of societal conditioning which occupies their minds. you get to observe both of these aspects so clearly when in an intimate relationship with one and it is a great opportunity to learn about human nature while at the same time enjoying the most pure and blissful experience there is outside of life itself.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 am

Ginger wrote:Slut culture? Isn't that too harsh?

Why is the woman a slut because she has slept with some guys?

I don't wanna sound feminist but you seem like one of the guys who want to sleep with girls and yet expect all the girls to be virgins? That is statistically impossible and absurd.

Anyway, I do agree that globalization and westernization (and tropical hot bloodedness) made sex before marriage the norm in practice here in the Philippines, however I won't call it anything more than people acting as sexual human beings. I won't call it slutty at all (unless the trend becomes go to bed with whoever tickles your fancy without anything more than physical urges fueling the action).

I won't call being passionate as cultural rottenness.

Most of the respondents did sleep with guys before marriage/common law marriage but it's in the context of a long term relationship and not plain lust.

You do seem too negative/depressed as PD says, maybe go out more and experience the real world, will do you good.


sex is just sex, it is a natural biological function to perpetuate all mammel species including humans. however we do not live in tribes as other mammels do, we live in civilized societies which have their foundation in the family unit and monogomy/polygamy is the foundation of that.

in the natural animalistic tribal setting, males had daily access to multiple females for sex. however in the civilized humanistic setting, this is suppresed out of nessesity to maintain a strong and healthy society and as a result, when a female gives casual sex to a male it creates resentment in other males because he is gaining access to what they naturally would have access to when functioning as animals and which their base level sexual instincts are wired in accordence with. males have far stronger sexual urges than females, so out of efficiency the responsibility falls on females to resist said urges. however, males should be taught sexual discipline too but they are clearly not and in fact taught the complete opposite in the current western/westernized cultural climate, as another member recently pointed out in a different thread.

i could go much deeper into this and its implications on society but that is the main gist of it. what is important to remember is that we are not animals. we do not need to indulge in our sexual urges and use others as an outlet for them. perhaps one day "free love" could work, but with the current mental state of humanity being as it is, nothing good comes out of it but rather it creates many destructive and negative effects.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 pm

:)
Last edited by Ginger on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 pm

my post was meant in regards to full blown promiscuity i.e. casual sex as is common and socially acceptable in the west. i thought you were taking the simplistic stance of "if guys can be slutty then girls should be allowed too" often taken by women.

please do feel free to share your thoughts on awakening and spirituality. i would love to hear it and whatever else in regards to that post. threads on HA are normally off topic as winnie boy is never around to do anything about it, and those seeking to go overseas to get laid are the ones who need to hear these things the most anyway.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Ginger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:15 pm

lavezzi wrote:my post was meant in regards to full blown promiscuity i.e. casual sex as is common and socially acceptable in the west. i thought you were taking the simplistic stance of "if guys can be slutty then girls should be allowed too" often taken by women.

please do feel free to share your thoughts on awakening and spirituality. i would love to hear it and whatever else in regards to that post. threads on HA are normally off topic as winnie boy is never around to do anything about it, and those seeking to go overseas to get laid are the ones who need to hear these things the most anyway.



Oh no, FAR from it. My stand is, people should really have more respect for themselves and stop finding validation by being promiscuous.

I'll behave and refrain from indulging with spiritual talk because as a female, people here tend to view my posts in view of my chromosomes and tend be very quick in labeling my thoughts as feminist or nonsense.

What does getting laid overseas has to do with spiritual talk? Most of those simply seeking to get laid are seeking validation through physical means because they are still in the physiologic, safety and security, love and belongingness, self esteem needs according to Maslow's hierarchy. They are not yet ready for self-actualization, deeper meaning of life stuff (no offense meant to those people). They will get there when they are ready :)
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 pm

ahh go on, it's very spiritually lonely here on this site. i would love to have a discourse on pure truth (philosophical factually based statements) as most here tend to be interested purely in discussion from a standpoint of diluted truth (personal subjective opinions) and the two cannot really mix.

i just looked up "maslow's hierchy of needs", its very interesting. thank you for mentioning it. i guess this must be what the 'soul ages' concept is directly based on, except modified as lessons to fit in the theory of reincarnation. if you are anywhere above the baby soul age, you should not be a filipino, at least according to the theory.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Maker55 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

lavezzi wrote:ahh go on, it's very spiritually lonely here on this site. i would love to have a discourse on pure truth (philosophical factually based statements) as most here tend to be interested purely in discussion from a standpoint of diluted truth (personal subjective opinions) and the two cannot really mix.

i just looked up "maslow's hierchy of needs", its very interesting. thank you for mentioning it. i guess this must be what the 'soul ages' concept is directly based on, except modified as lessons to fit in the theory of reincarnation. if you are anywhere above the baby soul age, you should not be a filipino, at least according to the theory.


You sound just like the rest of sexually repressed Americans.

For thousands of years, men have always been promiscuous.

That's how a lot of men are wired.

It's not as natural for women to be as promiscuous as men.

I see nothing wrong with a guy not being ready to settle down.

Until then, a man just has to get it out of his system.

Everyone is not going to agree with how you minimize sex.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 pm

the post you quoted has nothing to do with sex.

my post in this thread which was to do with sex is pretty much in agreement with your main points.

people can do whatever they want. if you want to have sex with someone who consents then so be it. i dont wish to sexually repress anyone. my opinion is that promiscuity should be accepted to a degree but not promoted as yet another outlet for people to seek personal gratification in which it currently is being and this is what is causing problems.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Rock wrote:
BTW, there are ways to become taller. Cosmetic motivated leg lengthening surgery is done well in France and not as well in China and various other countries - 1 to 2 inches can be added to femur and/or tibula for a total of 2-4 inches. Also, some doctors insert implants into the skin under the head to give patient nearly 1 extra inch, lol.


Not that I recommend it, but just FYI, I saw on RT that they invented this in Russia decades ago, and today do it there today for only $11,000 US versus ten times that amount in the U.S.

Three months of procedures interlaced with physical therapy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Ghost » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Ginger wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Ginger wrote:
ladislav wrote:Laying bad girls is easy in the Philippines, laying good girls is hard.

The majority of Filipinas ( over 50%) are virgins before they get married. I have read estimates in newspapers that it was actually 85% at least 10 years ago. Things are different in Manila and Cebu but the level of virginity is still very high. Also, virginity before marriage is the norm in most developing countries for the majority of the unmarried young female population. I am not saying all- I am saying the majority.

Most girls in colleges and offices will not just put out unless there is a serious relationship looming that leads to marriage. Most Filipino guys do not want a non virgin and most fathers do not want her daughter to hanky-panky because it ruins the family reputation.

Now, there are always exceptions to the rule but exceptions do not a rule make. I personally met good girls who had lost their virginity and most were f--ked up in the head and very emotionally affected by it.

In smaller towns most girls live with parents and have a curfew. It does not mean you cannot date them - it just means that she will have a chaperone. Again, it is like that in the majority of cases.

Now, if getting laid means just getting a female for sex, there are many that you can get but they will not be cream of the crop. These are the girls that I see most Westerners with- either hookers from bars or single moms over 27. And these are available in most big cities.


We did a sociology study about virginity before marriage (1000 respondents, 20 rural and remote locales, 50 respondents per locale). Less than 30% are virgins before they are with the guy they are currently married to or living with.

I've had patients who said they were virgins and lo and behold, I found out they are pregnant. Miracles are quite common here it seems, as immaculate conceptions are taking the medical field by storm :P

Maybe they give answers on what society expects them to be, but hey that 50% estimate is seriously wrong.

In some cases, a province girl may have gotten too comfortable with a boy in as early as 12-13 then just pretend it didn't happen to save face, family honor and all.

I love my country but I am a realist, I can get in trouble for saying this but so be it.


This is a good insight. And this is essentially why I now have no desire to ever get married or do the family thing. I doubt 30% is even accurate. Just hard for me to believe nowadays. Slut culture has really infected the entire planet. So I gave up on it.

Ah, well. Men might as focus on getting laid. At least that is a goal that can be accomplished. And the Philippines apparently has no defense against the encroaching cultural rottenness. So if it is easiest to get laid there, then so be it I suppose. As always, I appreciate insights from insiders.



Slut culture? Isn't that too harsh?

Why is the woman a slut because she has slept with some guys?

I don't wanna sound feminist but you seem like one of the guys who want to sleep with girls and yet expect all the girls to be virgins? That is statistically impossible and absurd.

Anyway, I do agree that globalization and westernization (and tropical hot bloodedness) made sex before marriage the norm in practice here in the Philippines, however I won't call it anything more than people acting as sexual human beings. I won't call it slutty at all (unless the trend becomes go to bed with whoever tickles your fancy without anything more than physical urges fueling the action).

I won't call being passionate as cultural rottenness.

Most of the respondents did sleep with guys before marriage/common law marriage but it's in the context of a long term relationship and not plain lust.

You do seem too negative/depressed as PD says, maybe go out more and experience the real world, will do you good.


No, it isn't too harsh. Things work much better when there is monogamy and women wait until marriage to have sex. And I do have some knowledge of Philippine culture being liberalized, overly Western, promiscuous, etc.

Men should use prostitutes for sex before marriage. And women stay virgins. Some women will be prostitutes, but not all. And throughout history, to keep the balance, that meant foreign women of conquered peoples would often fill the role. Let me say also that I don't despise prostitutes. They do good for men. They are necessary for a healthy society.

Again, I am not depressed. It doesn't help anyone to ignore what is. I am content with my life for now and will indeed be doing some living and working abroad and traveling. But that doesn't mean I should not acknowledge or talk about what is out there, including my own country. As long as the conversation is ongoing, more men could see it and wake up who previously would never have questioned anything.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Ginger wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Ginger wrote:
ladislav wrote:Laying bad girls is easy in the Philippines, laying good girls is hard.

The majority of Filipinas ( over 50%) are virgins before they get married. I have read estimates in newspapers that it was actually 85% at least 10 years ago. Things are different in Manila and Cebu but the level of virginity is still very high. Also, virginity before marriage is the norm in most developing countries for the majority of the unmarried young female population. I am not saying all- I am saying the majority.

Most girls in colleges and offices will not just put out unless there is a serious relationship looming that leads to marriage. Most Filipino guys do not want a non virgin and most fathers do not want her daughter to hanky-panky because it ruins the family reputation.

Now, there are always exceptions to the rule but exceptions do not a rule make. I personally met good girls who had lost their virginity and most were f--ked up in the head and very emotionally affected by it.

In smaller towns most girls live with parents and have a curfew. It does not mean you cannot date them - it just means that she will have a chaperone. Again, it is like that in the majority of cases.

Now, if getting laid means just getting a female for sex, there are many that you can get but they will not be cream of the crop. These are the girls that I see most Westerners with- either hookers from bars or single moms over 27. And these are available in most big cities.


We did a sociology study about virginity before marriage (1000 respondents, 20 rural and remote locales, 50 respondents per locale). Less than 30% are virgins before they are with the guy they are currently married to or living with.

I've had patients who said they were virgins and lo and behold, I found out they are pregnant. Miracles are quite common here it seems, as immaculate conceptions are taking the medical field by storm :P

Maybe they give answers on what society expects them to be, but hey that 50% estimate is seriously wrong.

In some cases, a province girl may have gotten too comfortable with a boy in as early as 12-13 then just pretend it didn't happen to save face, family honor and all.

I love my country but I am a realist, I can get in trouble for saying this but so be it.


This is a good insight. And this is essentially why I now have no desire to ever get married or do the family thing. I doubt 30% is even accurate. Just hard for me to believe nowadays. Slut culture has really infected the entire planet. So I gave up on it.

Ah, well. Men might as focus on getting laid. At least that is a goal that can be accomplished. And the Philippines apparently has no defense against the encroaching cultural rottenness. So if it is easiest to get laid there, then so be it I suppose. As always, I appreciate insights from insiders.



Slut culture? Isn't that too harsh?

Why is the woman a slut because she has slept with some guys?

I don't wanna sound feminist but you seem like one of the guys who want to sleep with girls and yet expect all the girls to be virgins? That is statistically impossible and absurd.

Anyway, I do agree that globalization and westernization (and tropical hot bloodedness) made sex before marriage the norm in practice here in the Philippines, however I won't call it anything more than people acting as sexual human beings. I won't call it slutty at all (unless the trend becomes go to bed with whoever tickles your fancy without anything more than physical urges fueling the action).

I won't call being passionate as cultural rottenness.

Most of the respondents did sleep with guys before marriage/common law marriage but it's in the context of a long term relationship and not plain lust.

You do seem too negative/depressed as PD says, maybe go out more and experience the real world, will do you good.


Ghost, please just ignore Ginger's dismal, self-justifying comments on this.

30% means MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of Filipina virgins are waiting for you, if you wish. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS. Right now.

Counting other nationalities around the world, HUNDREDS of millions.

You CAN get what you want.

Not every guy is a player who want s to screw around and marry a girl "with experience." This is a personal decision, meaning it is up to you, not Ginger, not Gloria Steinem, not Christina Aguilera.

But no guy is complete without the right woman.


"26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
-Genesis, chapter one.


God is our Father, and He handed us the keys to the car! His first command was for us to make ourselves happy. Another way to state it (my grandparents' generation): "The world is your oyster."

Silence negative thoughts, ignore the yammerers who tell you to be "realistic", "modern", "fair", etc. They want you to compromise. Ignore them, and just plow ahead and create your world the way you want it.


"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
- Gospel of Matthew, chapter 16, verse 19

I.e. - you're in charge.

What's it gonna be?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby lavezzi » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 am

perhaps some guys have an internal battle happening inside them between their true self which wants to experience love with a woman, and their false self which has latched onto sex with multiple women as a means for ego gratification. they are identified with the latter aspect of themselves so they cannot let go of it even though they wish to in truth. as a solution they attempt to find a place where one generally cannot find that type of gratification from sex but rather only purer relationships. in doing this they can reject their old place and switch their focus and identification to the new one where they do not mind having their false selfs egotistical sexual desires denied because nobody else get theirs granted. in this kind of situation one can only generate a generalized image of how a female in whatever country is rather than treating them as individuals. sites such as this only offer distorted opinions based on peoples own personal outlook and desires. its important to remember this and always treat people as individuals. youre dating/marrying a woman, not a country.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests