Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Anti-American » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 am

Is Madagascar easy to get laid? I think someone on here said Madagascar is similar to the Philippines.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am







Postby Dragon » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Anti-American wrote:Is Madagascar easy to get laid? I think someone on here said Madagascar is similar to the Philippines.


If you like African women then sure, a lot of places are easy to get laid.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby Anti-American » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:10 am

.........
Last edited by Anti-American on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:12 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Hero » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:33 am

I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:23 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.


I don't know you in the slightest and, judging from your avatar, you look quite handsome and fit. Yet, isn't it precisely American women being obsessed with exclusivity and "standards" solely based on looks and physical appearance (when not material wealth as well), what most posters here go on moaning about all day? For the sake of intellectual honesty, why should a hottie be labelled a superficial bitch when she says "I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am", while a young man doing the same is just making a statement of male pride?

Are you sure some of your unluck with dating quality women isn't down to the very fact that, by only sticking to girls who are perceived as being fully in your league, you're missing out on a lot of those young women who, by nature or nurture, are not making who they are revolve around how they look like? My advice for you is: try lower your bar by a notch or two, and you might be surprised to find so much more quality and stuff to share in a girl who doesn't exactly look like Jessica Alba or Vanessa Hudgens.


Yeah the avatar is me but I don't think I have completely outrageous standards. I think my standards are somewhat lax considering that most American girls are neither fit nor aesthetic nor intelligent nor do they have multiple talents. And I view myself as just slightly above average, physically. The girl doesn't have to look like a supermodel. As long as she has an attractive face and a nice figure. I'd be happy. In fact some guys I know have questioned whether I had my head screwed on straight when I expressed my attraction to some caucasian chicks that they considered to be "very very average," but to me the girl was above average. Beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder.

I also try not to have outrageous standards because I also have a "flaw" in that I am not tall. I'd like to note however that tallness has little to do with fighting ability, nothing to do with weapons skills -> smaller and faster is much more advantageous in gunfights than big and tall, and not much to do with your ability to defend a girl. In fact, being small, fast, and skilled with guns and gunfighting strategy/squad tactics/hand-eye coordination is much more important in real-life modern projectile warfare... and being big and tall is a terrible terrible handicap mainly because it means you are a bigger target and can't fit behind as many possible cover positions. Even when it comes to hand to hand combat, skill and experience, endurance, and toughness can overpower big and strong without much of a gas tank. Skill is also what lands the one-hit KOs or one-hit cripple-for-life strikes.

But society judges me harshly because of my height -> 5'6" despite the fact that being of about average 5'11" or shorter height -> down to 5'5" is the most advantageous overall should the world ever break out in war and people start shooting each other or taking up arms against each other. Also bigger and much taller guys need more food for their "gastanks" to operate normally compared to a more stocky/shorter guy. If a famine hits during wartime and there isn't a ready supply of food... good luck bro.

So thinking that the bigger guy is the best mate for "protection" is idiotic thinking and completely illogical. Maybe in close quarters hand to hand combat, bigger/gigantic guys have an advantage. But the smaller guy still has the advantage if he is skilled at grappling or good at breaking knees should he be a practitioner of full contact bare knuckle no protective gear kyokushin karate/mma.

The issue is also that society compares male height to female weight, which is completely unfair and not logical.

Female weight can be changed whether it is through diet and exercise (which are really not hard at all if you can be dedicated/have willpower and thus if the female does not have dedication, that shows that she has inferior personality aka is lazy), or through taking medicine for an underactive thyroid (most girls do not have an underactive thyroid and are lying), or they can make simple changes in diet (don't eat fast food or at restaurants which usually give you terrible nutrition for the amount of money you spend, -> only eat whole foods or foods you cook yourself... that's what I do).

On the otherhand, Male height cannot be changed unless the male goes and gets leg lengthening surgery which is both expensive and usually causes the person to end up a cripple/unable to be athletic for the rest of his life. Thanks but no thanks.

I just believe that comparing/seeing if somebody is "in your league" should be based on comparing like characteristics with like characteristics -> male's talents with female's talents, male's intelligence with the female's intelligence, male's physical fitness/strength with female's physical fitness/body figure, male's personality with female's personality, male's facial aesthetics/beauty with female's facial aesthetics/beauty, willpower with willpower, dedication with dedication, etc.

height should not be that big of a factor.

The thing is that Asian men in the US are devalued (at least where I have lived) so the few times I have been hit on by girls were by girls that most people here would call below average. They were not intelligent either. They had no other qualities that could make up for being unattractive physically. It also angers me that many of these very below average girls or girls that don't take care of themselves would have the nerve to call me "undesirable" when I am out of their league... above their league in pretty much every way possible. And they do so just because I am Asian and supposedly have a small dick (trust me my dick aint small) or am not tall enough for their taste despite tallness not being a real factor for fighting ability should there be actual warfare or fighting.

However, having met international girls who were quite stunning and flirted with me, as well as NE European girls through penpal sites who expressed their attraction, I realized that I was actually desirable to girls at about the same attractiveness level as me. Unfortunately I had no game at the time and did not believe in long distance relationships (neither did they), so nothing came of those encounters. I realized that it is simply because in the US, our image is so bad that my passive value is lowered a LOT.

So, no. I do not believe I should lower my standards. I believe too many fit American men lower their standards thus giving the ugly women in America the power to have all the sex they want and more leverage while the guys who are not in the top 10-15% have a much harder time getting anything.

I see tall, fit, decent looking dudes of all races settling with very unattractive girls all the time (personality-wise, physically, and also intelligence-wise). American women have a superiority complex and think of themselves as being more valuable than they really are.

Maybe if I look at girls from Eastern Europe or NE Europe I could relax my standards a little. But I still have standards. I am somewhat shallow, yes, and looks are a big factor. But I think I am decent looking so there is no reason for me not to have standards. Is it too much for me to ask to get a girl of about the same attractiveness level? Unfortunately that is the way I am, both because of intrinsic personality characteristics and also because of my upbringing in America.


Well, first of all, good points about the advantages of not so tall people in close combat and projectile warfare situation. It's true that tall is a synonim of handsome, but here in London I know quite a few short men who pull a healthy number of cuties because well, they're perfectly fine men and have a good personality, only come in a smaller package. :) I have this ex-colleague of mine who is half Thai and quite short but with a cute face as well as being outrageously fit due to 15 year of rock climbing, martial arts and ninja acrobatics (he even went to professional stunt school with John Foo of Tekken fame!). Apart from some self-irony, I don't think he ever complained about his height. I think he just rationalised it and targeted very cute girls who match his height. As a matter of fact I know several of his ex-gfs were amateur or pro gymnasts, who by definition are not that tall.

Now, besides physical considerations, the point I was trying to make is not that you should lower your standards to give extra entitlement to young women who are too lazy to improve themselves because they expect their fair share of men by sole virtue of carrying a p***y. What I meant is: do try to find beauty beyond a less-than-perfect body shape, or a non-model-quality face. A famous proverb my Japanese ex-gf taught me was something along the lines of "it takes two hours to appreciate a non-beautiful but interesting person, and it takes to hours to get bored of a beautiful but shallow person". So true. Not only beautiy is in the eye of the beholder. If a girl really has a great personality and is deeply into you, connecting to you at an intellectual and even spiritual level, then physical imperfections can be easily forgiven.

Funny you say you have high standards due to your American upbringing. This struggle for the very best and all the frustration that comes from not reaching it is a typical trait of the American culture. A blessing and a curse at the same time. We Europeans, or at least we Italians, have a more zen-like take on the matter, at least when it comes to dating. The path is the destination. The female universe is so large and unknown to the average teenager, that every starting point is equally plausible. Eventually, after a few years of meeting, connecting, loving, f***ing girls with different mixes of inner and outer beauty, one should naturally learn to "triangulate" his tastes and understand what his requirements are for a stable, long-term relationship: what is absolutely needed, what is desirable, what is completely optional. Believe me, very few men end up placing physical appearance in the first slot. And there's another corollary to this theorem: the more you know what you want in a girl, the more you know yourself, and vice-versa.

Good luck.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Banano » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 am

There are about 200 countries in the world and judging by everyones response Philiphines holds no 1 position when it comes to easy sex, they are 1st at something, you cant suck at everything.


Thailand is strange place, on surface you may get an impression that it is easy and everyone is picking up but if you take away p4p out of equation things are very different, you got to be somewhat handsome and/or have some 'game' to get non prostitute.
Generally non pro Thai women are not open to casual sex, they are very shy, noticed how Thai women swim with their shirt on, falangs get distorted views about thai women.
Philiphinas are hornier than Thai, maybe thats bc of mixed blood


Question is, whos takes 2nd spot? Thailand, Ukraine, Russia or ???
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby odbo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 am

some men are of good character, many are shit, most are in the middle. some deserve to get laid for their worth but don't, or at least not as often as they normally would, because the women have been subverted by the jew's television box (to fear and loath men and love closet homosexuals and delinquents). some don't deserve to get laid but do because they fit some degenerate mold on the tv. i believe its better to let 10 criminals go free than falsely imprison one. so i guess i'd prefer a scenario where everyone gets laid regardless, rather than good men being lonely for not bending to politically driven agendas of what the modern man should look/act like.

generalized topics like this do nothing but put all western men in one box and bring cynicism about foreigners to the places and people we're escaping our demoralized homelands to. also it dilutes the sacred nature of sex and might lead to psychological problems if you take your cultural baggage to a place which values the act completely differently. we sort of see this with middle eastern men who come over to the "sexually liberated" west. maybe its the same with western men who are used to having to "earn" time with women, and don't mentally prepare themselves for the norms in southeast asia.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby marklambo » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:21 am

Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


I see your point in that but it is actually refreshing to know that there are some women out there who aren't afraid of showing they want sex. I would look at it more positive though. She asked to sleep with you probably because she overall likes you and found a good vibe. You don't know for sure if she does that with every guy or not. One of my ex girlfriends many years ago slept with me on the first date and she was one of the most amazing girlfriends ever. She was not a slut by any means and we were together faithfully for almost 5 years. Maybe it's best for you to date some other girls there too and see. First hand experience is always best.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Rock » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Banano wrote:There are about 200 countries in the world and judging by everyones response Philiphines holds no 1 position when it comes to easy sex, they are 1st at something, you cant suck at everything.


Thailand is strange place, on surface you may get an impression that it is easy and everyone is picking up but if you take away p4p out of equation things are very different, you got to be somewhat handsome and/or have some 'game' to get non hoe.
Generally non pro Thai women are not open to casual sex, they are very shy, noticed how Thai women swim with their shirt on, falangs get distorted views about thai women.
Philiphinas are hornier than Thai, maybe thats bc of mixed blood


Question is, whos takes 2nd spot? Thailand, Ukraine, Russia or ???


If u strip out P4P and don't count girls who rank 5 or lower in my book, I think Taiwan and maybe China were the easiest countries for me of all the ones I visited, at least up to 2007 or so.

But I never visited Ukraine and only went to Russia (Moscow) once for just a few days.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:04 pm

,.-'
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Banano » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Ginger wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


I see your point in that but it is actually refreshing to know that there are some women out there who aren't afraid of showing they want sex. I would look at it more positive though. She asked to sleep with you probably because she overall likes you and found a good vibe. You don't know for sure if she does that with every guy or not. One of my ex girlfriends many years ago slept with me on the first date and she was one of the most amazing girlfriends ever. She was not a slut by any means and we were together faithfully for almost 5 years. Maybe it's best for you to date some other girls there too and see. First hand experience is always best.



+1

As a woman and as a pinay, I do not think it's entirely wrong if the girl would want to sleep with the guy on the first date. Why is it guys label a girl SLUTTY when she does that but it's okay if a dude does it? WHY the double standard???

Moreover, I do not understand guys who will sleep with the girl on the first date then label her as slutty (I bet lots here have slept with a girl like that), what do guys like that call themselves? STUDS? Why is the girl called a slut and why is the guy a stud? Freakin double standard makes me feel sorry for these neanderthal square-pants freak. UNFAIR. Where is the justice in that?

If things go very well on a date, I don't see a problem if a person chooses to indulge, be it they be male or (heaven forbid :P) female. It's called nature.

Now, if someone on the street just goes up to you and says they want sex and offers it for free, then I'm all for labeling them sluts, hoes, whores (or whatever version of the same word you want), and this should APPLY TO BOTH males and females.


Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


You should be proud man, not feel something dirty about it...unless you think you do not deserve it, and the only reason why she said that is because she has ZERO respect for self...but that will mean that you are pathetic as well. So please please, just feel good about it dude.


Banano wrote:There are about 200 countries in the world and judging by everyones response Philiphines holds no 1 position when it comes to easy sex, they are 1st at something, you cant suck at everything.


Thailand is strange place, on surface you may get an impression that it is easy and everyone is picking up but if you take away p4p out of equation things are very different, you got to be somewhat handsome and/or have some 'game' to get non hoe.
Generally non pro Thai women are not open to casual sex, they are very shy, noticed how Thai women swim with their shirt on, falangs get distorted views about thai women.
Philiphinas are hornier than Thai, maybe thats bc of mixed blood


Question is, whos takes 2nd spot? Thailand, Ukraine, Russia or ???



I bet majority of those who posted that has never been to any other place except the Philippines haha.

Anyway the part you posted that I highlighted in boldface means you simply did not do your research, so that makes most your claims invalid and baseless. I want to see statistics, and please back up your claims that the Philippines sucks at everything else.

Please do not post based on mere speculations and whatever you read on the internet or heard from a guy, who heard from a guy, who heard from a guy...sheesh, just please.




Ginger

I dont mind banging girl on the first night but you need to know that when sex comes too fast and on the first night it feels cheap and its hard to develop any emotional connection with that woman.its logical to assume its not her first time, its hard to apreciate anyting in life that comes too easy


Double standards?? Why guys are studs and why women are hoes
Do you realize how hard it is for a guy to get pink p***y without p4p or some sort of commitment (truly free p***y)??
Do you realize how easy its for the girl to bang 30 guys a day if she wants to(even if shes ugly)?


In theory women can screw 1000 guys in a month for free and maybe get paid for it if she wanna take that route while the guy will still be looking for that illusive one...

He is stud(especially if bangs hot one 7+) because thats only happening once in a blue moon for most guys,on top of that his thinkin is 'she could ve had any guy but she picked me'

For women on the other hand spreading legs and getting sex isnt achievement, guy gets validated via sex and feels manly.
You dont know what its like to have penis and 2 big hairy balls hanging between legs, on standby 24/7
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm

,.-'
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 pm

,.-'
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby Ginger » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm

,'.-,
Last edited by Ginger on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drronnie, Kradmelder, yick and 5 guests