Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Is Philippines the easiest country to get laid?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jacaré » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 pm

While the Phils are an easier place than most other places to get laid, it's not the easiest. As someone in here mentioned, find your niche where you are wanted and exotic/valued whatever you want to call it, then make the most of it. I've had good success in Brasil but I do speak Portuguese, am young, fit, cool and worldly and have a good bunch of local friends to hang out with. So that helped me get into the right crowd and have access to the high level of girls that I'm after.

Yes Pinays are fun and very sweet and I dearly love them as they are a totally fresh breathe of air compared to the toxic and poisonous North American women. Provided you target the right kind of Pinays and not the cheap prostitutes or lower end girls who are very desperate, you can find some totally awesome girls, who are sweet, sexy, smart, educated and above all, sincere and honest and they make amazing girlfriends, partners, lovers, friends and spouses. But to get to that kind of girls, you need to look outside of the bars and outside of Angeles, hey Winston..;)

Anyone who says that Argentina is an easy place to get laid has no clue what they're talking about and they haven't been there. Argie girls are not called "hystericas" for nothing.

DJ4Money, you mention that Cambodia is easier than the Philippines. I'm intrigued. Have you been to Cambodia? I'd love to hear more about it as I've been curious about this country for a long time and needless to say will go there when I return to Asia.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:05 pm







Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


Are you serious? I think you're making the leap that she does this with every guy. How well do you know this girl to make that judgement call?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Hero » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

marklambo wrote:Maybe it's best for you to date some other girls there too and see. First hand experience is always best.


Excellent suggestion :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Hero » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Ginger wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


You should be proud man, not feel something dirty about it...unless you think you do not deserve it, and the only reason why she said that is because she has ZERO respect for self...but that will mean that you are pathetic as well. So please please, just feel good about it dude.


Oh I'm definitely proud. But it's incredibly stupid of her to offer herself to a guy she just met. For all she knows, I could be some kind of psycho. Or she could be a psycho as well. What if I slept with her, then decided I didn't want to see her again? She could go nuts on me. She could even go to the cops with some bullshit rape story. Not worth the risk.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby Hero » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


Are you serious? I think you're making the leap that she does this with every guy. How well do you know this girl to make that judgement call?


How well does SHE know ME to decide to make HER judgment call that I'm worthy of screwing her?

Maybe she's not doing this with every guy, but I think it's a safe bet that she's had a lot of casual sex.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Jacaré wrote:While the Phils are an easier place than most other places to get laid, it's not the easiest. As someone in here mentioned, find your niche where you are wanted and exotic/valued whatever you want to call it, then make the most of it. I've had good success in Brasil but I do speak Portuguese, am young, fit, cool and worldly and have a good bunch of local friends to hang out with. So that helped me get into the right crowd and have access to the high level of girls that I'm after.

Yes Pinays are fun and very sweet and I dearly love them as they are a totally fresh breathe of air compared to the toxic and poisonous North American women. Provided you target the right kind of Pinays and not the cheap hoes or lower end girls who are very desperate, you can find some totally awesome girls, who are sweet, sexy, smart, educated and above all, sincere and honest and they make amazing girlfriends, partners, lovers, friends and spouses. But to get to that kind of girls, you need to look outside of the bars and outside of Angeles, hey Winston..;)

Anyone who says that Argentina is an easy place to get laid has no clue what they're talking about and they haven't been there. Argie girls are not called "hystericas" for nothing.

DJ4Money, you mention that Cambodia is easier than the Philippines. I'm intrigued. Have you been to Cambodia? I'd love to hear more about it as I've been curious about this country for a long time and needless to say will go there when I return to Asia.


No I haven't been I've just know its a destination for Sex Tourist to a certain degree, as is most of SEA actually. I would say its easy especially if you are White, nice looking, middle age or younger and in-shape.

Maybe the title of this thread is wrong, I would agree with another poster than PI is a easy place to find a LTR as the majority of women have never been married or even had a boyfriend, the woman severely outnumber the men in that country. But precisely those reasons that make SEA, FSU and Northern South America popular for bride tours.

Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore all seem to be places tours and bride hunters don't go. I think it has much to do the fact that women are not generally poor and you can't use the White Knight/Savior tactic on them. You'll actually have to have personality, confidence, decent looks and decently in-shape.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Banano » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Hero wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


Are you serious? I think you're making the leap that she does this with every guy. How well do you know this girl to make that judgement call?


How well does SHE know ME to decide to make HER judgment call that I'm worthy of screwing her?

Maybe she's not doing this with every guy, but I think it's a safe bet that she's had a lot of casual sex.





Im wetting my jockies here

'Maybe she's not doing this with every guy'

No dude, you are the first one and di only one,

Remembr what one ol' hoe told me a while ago 'listen son, if she is easy for you she is easy for everyone'

This site is not for dreamers, its for truth seekers


If anglo women f**k on the first night she is labeled slut but if ukranian is doing the same then we are not so sure if she is a hoe, so we are debating it
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Hero wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:I just dated a Ukrainian woman who told me on the very first date that she wanted to sleep with me. Makes me wonder if all Ukrainian women are that slutty. I hope not. I mean, I don't want a prude, but it would be nice if my gf had some self-restraint.


Are you serious? I think you're making the leap that she does this with every guy. How well do you know this girl to make that judgement call?


How well does SHE know ME to decide to make HER judgment call that I'm worthy of screwing her?

Maybe she's not doing this with every guy, but I think it's a safe bet that she's had a lot of casual sex.


So basically you're saying

Male - Casual Sex = Good

Female - Casual Sex = Bad

Oh woe is me for White Men and how they think their women should be virgins and pure as the driven snow. Failing that, the least amount of sex partners is optimal.

All BS, Nonsense and Hogwash = Sanctimonious

That is not an attack and if you deem it so, then I don't know what to tell you. Just enjoy the time you spend with this woman, Europe is not as uptight about sex as America's tendency to go down the Puritan route. Not shocking for a country to allow porn but not prostitution... Feminism is not to blame either, White men make paying for sex illegal.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby leavingusa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.


I don't know you in the slightest and, judging from your avatar, you look quite handsome and fit. Yet, isn't it precisely American women being obsessed with exclusivity and "standards" solely based on looks and physical appearance (when not material wealth as well), what most posters here go on moaning about all day? For the sake of intellectual honesty, why should a hottie be labelled a superficial bitch when she says "I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am", while a young man doing the same is just making a statement of male pride?

Are you sure some of your unluck with dating quality women isn't down to the very fact that, by only sticking to girls who are perceived as being fully in your league, you're missing out on a lot of those young women who, by nature or nurture, are not making who they are revolve around how they look like? My advice for you is: try lower your bar by a notch or two, and you might be surprised to find so much more quality and stuff to share in a girl who doesn't exactly look like Jessica Alba or Vanessa Hudgens.


Let's face it Pubic Blunder, he's probably already gunning for uglies and can't get those.

"I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am"
That's not what happens here, fat ugly women want fit, handsome guys and get them.

What are they going to share? Hiding places under the bridge?
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 pm

There are different standards for men and women.

For a man to settle with a slutty woman is a serious mistake, he'll end up cuckolded.

Man who gets a lot of sex has proven value and women go by this standard as well.

In short...

If a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.

Honestly if you want a good wife you better find a woman that doesn't like sex much. Marriage is for children, not slutting it up with cock whores.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:24 pm

What about Vietnam or Cambodia or Indonesia? They are poor countries too. So wouldn't it be easy to get laid there too?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Dragon » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:30 am

Winston wrote:What about Vietnam or Cambodia or Indonesia? They are poor countries too. So wouldn't it be easy to get laid there too?


Vietnam - Conservative country with a government that is somewhat suspicious of foreigners. Vietnamese have a strong "catholic" culture without actually being catholic.

Cambodia - Possible. Never heard of anything from there except for the P4P. This option needs to be explored more.

Indonesia- It is a Muslim country so by default it is not easy. There is a significant non-Muslim minority, but as a country it is not that easy compared to, say, the Philippines or even Thailand.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Postby Andrewww » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:49 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Personally I would never touch or even look at a girl who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am. I have standards. Fuglies and whales can go f**k themselves.


I don't know you in the slightest and, judging from your avatar, you look quite handsome and fit. Yet, isn't it precisely American women being obsessed with exclusivity and "standards" solely based on looks and physical appearance (when not material wealth as well), what most posters here go on moaning about all day? For the sake of intellectual honesty, why should a hottie be labelled a superficial bitch when she says "I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am", while a young man doing the same is just making a statement of male pride?

Are you sure some of your unluck with dating quality women isn't down to the very fact that, by only sticking to girls who are perceived as being fully in your league, you're missing out on a lot of those young women who, by nature or nurture, are not making who they are revolve around how they look like? My advice for you is: try lower your bar by a notch or two, and you might be surprised to find so much more quality and stuff to share in a girl who doesn't exactly look like Jessica Alba or Vanessa Hudgens.


Let's face it Pubic Blunder, he's probably already gunning for uglies and can't get those.

"I would never touch or even look at a man who is not as fit as I am or as good looking as I am"
That's not what happens here, fat ugly women want fit, handsome guys and get them.

What are they going to share? Hiding places under the bridge?


Lmao

Bro, I have standards and I would rather jack off to p**n everyday than even look at a girl who is below average or fugly or with a terrible personality.

I powerlift/bodybuild everyday, watch my diet, have many many talents ranging from martial arts/MMA to music (piano), went to a top 10 US University, and am more intelligent than most people... so I think that having standards is not a bad thing. It would be a shame if I did not have standards.

I'm no supermodel myself (yes the avatar is me), but I think I am decent looking and above average... something like a 6.5/10 if we are talking just facial aesthetics. So I think I am entitled to a girl between 5.5/10 and 7.5/10.

I mean I have had cute girls from Europe contact me or talk to me (international exchange students, unfortunately only for one semester), calling me handsome, or flirting with me, and I would have pursued if only they were not planning on going back to their home countries so soon... also the fact that long distance dating/relationship(s) pretty much do not work, considering I still have several years of college left and still need to get a job. So I know it's not really my problem. Instead it is the USA's f***ed up power relationship where girls have all the power to choose and even ugly girls have more power in the dating scene than a guy like me. And that is simply because I am an Asian male who has to deal with streotypes 100x worse than the stereotypes other men of color have to deal with. Most American women are ignorant or racist so they believe in those stereotypes even when I embody pretty much none of those negative stereotypes.

I don't like most American women anyways. Dislike their attitude. Dislike their general ignorance. Dislike their values. I'm not into drugs, alcohol, or the partying scene at all. Nope. No lazy, fat, ugly women for me. I'd rather die a virgin. 100% serious.


That's the problem with America (and Canada)...you have these great guys that are smart, fit, into interesting hobbies and yet they're labeled as "boring". I know a lot of them, most are single. Hell, I'm one of them...On the other end of the spectrum, a binge drinker, football obsessed douchebag is seen as "adventurous". You know something is seriously wrong when getting wasted is considered an achievement.
Then you have these self absorbed women interested only in reality TV and consumerism products with the intelligence of a chihuahua who will only settle for a man that's out of their league. And if they don't manage to get him they readily spread their legs nonetheless. Because hell, if you can't have what you want, might as well be a whore (and a bitch to everyone else).

You look fine dude, just lose the hair. Get a more manly haircut and invite those exchange chicks on a date.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests