Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Traveling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Traveling to Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand soon.

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:11 am

I've been reading this forum for a while and found a lot of helpful tips on it about foreign girls.

I'm 25, and from America. I'm also caucasian.

I am planning to travel to southeast Asia, to Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, and Vietnam in a couple of months.

I was wondering if it's pretty easy to meet girls in these countries? I assume it is, from what I have heard.

Does anyone have any experience in these countries? I am not looking to get married, just to date and bang hot Asian chicks.

I asked if it requires any "game" to meet girls in those countries, and someone told me "All you have to do is show up". So I guess it's pretty easy for a white American man to meet Asian girls in those countries? Seems like I won't even have to try, that many will be coming up to me and wanting to talk and date.

Thanks for reading my post and if you have any advice or tips to give, I thank you again.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am







Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

WOW. Just read this:

http://www.adventurerob.com/2009/07/dat ... dian-girl/

The girl he was sitting next to on the bus offered him to stay at her house for free for a couple of nights. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Pretty cool if Asian girls will even offer western men to stay in their own house, without even knowing them.

I think I am going to feel like a kid in a candy shop.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby zboy1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:WOW. Just read this:

http://www.adventurerob.com/2009/07/dat ... dian-girl/

The girl he was sitting next to on the bus offered him to stay at her house for free for a couple of nights. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Pretty cool if Asian girls will even offer western men to stay in their own house, without even knowing them.

I think I am going to feel like a kid in a candy shop.


Just a word of advice: don't act like your typical expat, drunken, drugged-out moron that you see all over Southeast Asia. That turns the native people off and leads to hatred of Westerners and Caucasians. Be as polite as possible and respect the culture and people of the country you're in, and I'm sure you'll have a great time!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 am

zboy1 wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:WOW. Just read this:

http://www.adventurerob.com/2009/07/dat ... dian-girl/

The girl he was sitting next to on the bus offered him to stay at her house for free for a couple of nights. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Pretty cool if Asian girls will even offer western men to stay in their own house, without even knowing them.

I think I am going to feel like a kid in a candy shop.


Just a word of advice: don't act like your typical expat, drunken, drugged-out moron that you see all over Southeast Asia. That turns the native people off and leads to hatred of Westerners and Caucasians. Be as polite as possible and respect the culture and people of the country you're in, and I'm sure you'll have a great time!


Thanks ZBoy for the tip. I am a pretty mild mannered person, not a wild out of control drunken idiot type of guy. I'm even what you might call a bit of a dork, who wears glasses.

From what I have read about Asian girls, the type of men they like the most are white dorky looking jewish dudes. The whole alpha-male type of game that works with western women is a total turn off for Asian girls, from what I have read online about it. So if I just be myself, be well mannered and not act like a drunken fool, I'm sure I'll have tons of girls approaching me and offering to date or f**k or whatever.

God bless Asia. Where good men can go and find good women to meet.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:35 am

PS. Earlier I read an article where a couple of Asian girls were talking about "We really like white men, and we want to have babies with white men cause the children will look much more beautiful than if we had babies with Asian men".

LOL, sounds a bit racist, but hey, if we white guys can use it in own favor, why not?

I am not looking to marry or have babies, obviously, but I don't mind leading a girl on, at least for a few dates, and letting her believe whatever she wants to believe. I'll just be sure to use a condom so that she can't get pregnant. Many Asian girls may tell you they are using the birth control pill, and ask you to "come inside them", but they are doing that just because they are desperate to have half white, half Asian babies.

So we men got to be alittle careful or else we may end up with a whole harem of children inadvertently.

God bless Asia, the place where western men feel like they are kids in a candy shop!
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 am

Ah, this is some good advice.

http://www.retire-on-650-month.com/Find ... friend.php

Here is the passage I found most relevant:

For retiree's that want to meet a Cambodian or Vietnamese lady we would recommend a smaller massage as a good place to look for the right girl.

The massage is very cheap and you want to get to know the girl and you can even ask for an outcall massage.

About 75% of the massage businesses will send the girl of your choice to your place of accommodations.



Massage girls earn very little and are not spoiled financially or burnt out sexually. They wear little or no makeup and do not have tatoo's and are much more sincere than a common bar girl.

A bar girl who has worked in the bar a long time and had many sexual encounters and foreigner boyfriends and who knows how to take advantage of you financially.

A massage girl will tend to be shy and will appreciate your generosity, and your kindness.

In Thailand we recommend visiting massage parlors to find a Thai girlfriend and we suggest the massage parlors which you would be most successful, how and when to go about it.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:38 am

That sounds like a good strategy.

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls.

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:That sounds like a good strategy.

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls.

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.


Why not?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:05 am

Jester wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:That sounds like a good strategy.

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls.

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.


Why not?


Are you asking why I want to avoid the bar girl scene? Cause it's mostly a waste of time, it seems. You have to buy the girl drinks, and then she will expect you to spend a bunch of money on her before you can f**k her.

At least nice girls and normal girls do not have a chip on their shoulder the way bar girls and prostitutes do.

So that is my logic behind avoiding the whole bar scene. It just isn't my type of scene.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:05 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:
I think I am going to feel like a kid in a candy shop.


Was tryinta think of a song...

here it is...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA[/youtube]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby expatasiaseeker » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:29 am

Anyone got any more tips on meeting girls in Southeast Asia?
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby Jester » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 pm

expatasiaseeker wrote:
Jester wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:That sounds like a good strategy.

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls.

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.


Why not?


Are you asking why I want to avoid the bar girl scene? Cause it's mostly a waste of time, it seems. You have to buy the girl drinks, and then she will expect you to spend a bunch of money on her before you can f**k her.

At least nice girls and normal girls do not have a chip on their shoulder the way bar girls and hoes do.

So that is my logic behind avoiding the whole bar scene. It just isn't my type of scene.



Sorry, I didn't communicate clearly. I meant that trying therapeutic or "straight" massage as a way to meet decent females is a great and very original idea, and why not try it.

Actually I can't think of a more pleasant and healthier way to meet women. Right up there with a Zumba dance class.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby expatasiaseeker » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 am

Jester wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:
Jester wrote:
expatasiaseeker wrote:That sounds like a good strategy.

Getting a massage (a clean one) is a way to have intimate contact with a local girl, and after one or two massages, perhaps can ask her out or something. And as the article mentioned, massage girls are not dirty whores like bar girls.

Believe me, I will be avoiding the whole bar girl scene like the plague. I am not into those kinds of sluts. So it may be easy to meet a NICE girl through visiting clean massage parlours. It's just you and her alone together and you can easily talk to her and feel intimate.


Why not?


Are you asking why I want to avoid the bar girl scene? Cause it's mostly a waste of time, it seems. You have to buy the girl drinks, and then she will expect you to spend a bunch of money on her before you can f**k her.

At least nice girls and normal girls do not have a chip on their shoulder the way bar girls and hoes do.

So that is my logic behind avoiding the whole bar scene. It just isn't my type of scene.



Sorry, I didn't communicate clearly. I meant that trying therapeutic or "straight" massage as a way to meet decent females is a great and very original idea, and why not try it.

Actually I can't think of a more pleasant and healthier way to meet women. Right up there with a Zumba dance class.


Are you jesting me, Mr Jester?

Either way, you can meet girls anywhere in Asia. You can meet them riding the bus, you can meet them walking down the street, and so on.

The one place I would avoid meeting girls is at bars and at whore houses. Those are not the types of girls you should be interested in for relationships.

In Asia, if you are a white guy, you will have plenty of girls coming up to YOU and trying to meet you.
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby expatasiaseeker » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 am

Wanna see something hilarious? I asked the same question on a different forum, "How to meet girls in Asia?" and a whole bunch of women got really, really angry about it:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Travell ... ting-girls

Why do western women get so angry when western men go to Asia for dating? I mean, what's their freakin' problem?????
expatasiaseeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 am

Postby zboy1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 am

expatasiaseeker wrote:Wanna see something hilarious? I asked the same question on a different forum, "How to meet girls in Asia?" and a whole bunch of women got really, really angry about it:

http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-Travell ... ting-girls

Why do western women get so angry when western men go to Asia for dating? I mean, what's their freakin' problem?????


Man, there's a lot of racist comments about Asians I'm reading there . I've always said, White women are some of the most racist people on the planet towards Asians. Your link only proves my point.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zerowing1 and 4 guests