Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love

Post by Banano »

By Roosh

I want you to think of your grandparents and the love they had. It’s true that maybe your grandmother felt “stuckâ€￾ with gramps, but for better or worse their relationship endured for some time and there was a golden period of at least a decade where they were completely dedicated to each other. Unless one of your grandmothers was a flight attendant on the first commercial jets and saw daily affections from new men, she was absolutely not cheating on grandpa.

Fast forward to today. What comes to your mind when I ask you to think about the concept of love in America? Did you laugh? Shake your head? When was the last time you ever heard a woman say “I love him,â€￾ even referring to her husband? The ability for women to love is being murdered, and the assassin is the smartphone.

Philosophers and poets have given many wonderful definitions of love, but to keep it simple, there are only two main components:

1. Mutual attraction
2. Lack of other options

You can argue that being “in loveâ€￾ is different in that it involves some sort of passion or lust, but for many centuries love has come to mean being attracted to someone while simultaneously not having better options. A married woman in the 1900′s would be hit on maybe once a year by the butcher and that was it. The love she had for her husband was not disturbed unless he went off to war. Today? She could gain 30 pounds and be hit on ten times a day. There is no other tool that increases the amount of times a woman is hit on than a smartphone.

For women, the smartphone is a bridge to receive offers of penis twenty-four hours a day. With text messaging and use of apps that connect her to Facebook, dating sites, Instagram, and the like, your average girl is receiving subtle and not-so-subtle sexual offers every other hour. She even gets to hear a bell tone when a new penis is putting in his attempt. The smartphone is a perfectly designed machine for women to field dozens and dozens of penis offerings every month when in the previous generation your average woman wouldn’t receive that many in a lifetime.

This constant shower of penis makes it absolutely and hopelessly impossible for a girl to experience love. She can experience passion, and she can be in lust for a short period of time, but within a year of any relationship, the sheer amount of cock still coming through her iPhone will make her feel like she didn’t get the best man she could have, or feel that her life isn’t as exciting as it could be. She will be unable to settle with one man and be happy. The pitiful option left for men to cope with these times is to “gameâ€￾ their wife—after she took a vow to serve him till death do her part—so that he can rise above the cock offerings that won’t stop coming.

I know what my female readers are thinking: “Well guys have smartphones, too! They are incapable of love just like me!â€￾

And you would be incorrect. For men, the smartphone is a tool to gain a sexual option. Asking a woman on a date or trying to win her favor via text messaging or Facebook makes her a mere prospect. A potential prospect who might be sexually interested in you, who might say yes, is not that same as having guys at the ready immediately come over if you just say the words. The psychological effect of being offered guaranteed dick is not the same as being able to offer some dick. One is passive while the other is a numbers game that takes fifty times more energy for absolutely no set reward.

The minute a man stops using his phone is the minute all potential prospects dry up. If I take a week off from the game, my phone doesn’t make a beep. I don’t even need to re-charge it once but every three days. But if a woman takes a “breakâ€￾ from the game, or changes her relationship status to engaged on Facebook, will the cock offerings dry up? Will she stop receiving “What are you doing this weekend?â€￾ text messages? Of course not. Even when a man receives a commitment from a woman, he must still compete with other men as if his girlfriend is eternally stuck in a sausage fest nightclub.

Peer into a woman’s smartphone and you’ll find Las Vegas, nonstop blinking lights and action. Peer into a man’s smartphone who isn’t working on his game and you’ll find something out of a country Western with tumbleweeds rolling through. The only text messages he may very well receive are service notices from his cell phone provider announcing the newest data plan special. Love is dead only for women, not for men. If anything, men are much more interested in love and serious relationships than women are, but they cannot fight the culture tsunami that is drowning them. They want to love a woman who has become incapable of it because of her unconditional adoption of a machine that is only good for one thing: playing the field.

On a Friday night in Croatia I took a beautiful girl out for drinks. I weaseled her back to my place and we had sex. After she left, I fantasized about having sex with her again. I was excited that I could take a break and focus on her instead of having to chase new girls. On Saturday night, by accident, I met another girl in the club. We talked and kissed for hours. Her body was slightly better than the first girl, but she was otherwise similar. When I was woke up on Sunday and lay in bed, the girl on my mind was the one I met on Saturday night, not the one I had sex with. The girl from Friday almost felt like a distant memory, as if she got bumped out of view by the newer girl, though my penis was inside her less than 48 hours before.

For women who have smartphones, you’re the one getting “bumped.â€￾ You get bumped down the list as more cock offerings come into view and the memory of having a conversation or date with you travel farther away in her mind. The smartphone alone changes her behavior. It changes the way she dates and how she selects men for sex.

I’ve been to many countries and it’s no surprise that foreign women with smartphones are much more similar to their American counterparts than the ones without. Her attention becomes more fragmented, her attitude increases, and she’s less willing to put work into the interaction, symptoms that come from receiving an overload of male attention via a tool that seems to be perfectly designed for it. If a girl has a smartphone in hand, she is simply less able to commit to a man. She will experience constant malaise because of all the hot action she’d hate to “miss.â€￾ When she’s ready to cheat—and she will—she will have at least five guys who would jump at the prospect without her having to do much more than send a “How are you?â€￾ text message.

If the changes brought by the internet weren’t disruptive enough, men now have to compete with smartphone devices that simultaneously force them to compete with other men who in the past wouldn’t even fall under their girl’s radar. We’re arriving at the point where women don’t need to lift a finger to get with men because so many desperate, supplicative men inflate her ego, worsen her attitude, and make her lazy when it comes to any relationship. Why should she put in work when she doesn’t have to? Why should she commit when she’s so obviously desired? Did you not notice that the last self-shot photo she uploaded on Facebook got 40 likes? She doesn’t care if you get annoyed when she flakes. She doesn’t care if you don’t like her flip flops.

Soon every woman in the world will have a smartphone, and the idea of commitment and love will be a throwback, something that belongs in old movies. Until then, when I’m talking to a girl and she pulls out some piece of shit old Nokia phone, I can’t help but get a little excited. I know she will be warmer, I know she won’t flake, and I know that I’m about to have an experience with a woman that will give me an honest shot. But if she pulls out a smartphone, I know that she’ll just be adding me to her collection of penises. She’s the celebrity, and I’m nothing more than a fan.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Great post here my friend. With the increase of technology over the years and social networks, things have definitely become increasingly more difficult to find love with a woman, or even just a simple date. Women in general are just so spoiled and most become attention whores. They post all these sexy pics of themselves simply to gain some attention. (As if they don't get enough)

Women really have it easy, especially in places like here in America. I live in Las Vegas and you wouldn't believe how women are treated here. They never have to wait in lines to go to a club, admission is almost always free for girls everywhere. If a group of girls come to a club, they get a complimentary table/bottle which is normally priced about $400-500. Men are constantly flocking to them every minute.

Fortunately for me, I get the same treatment or better here in town.
But this is only because I spent a lot of time networking and meeting the right people. It took me time to build my connections. But a woman who knows absolutely nobody can simply be treated like gold because she has a pair of tits.

Women simply have too many options and it really does make it hard for them to settle down with one guy and make it work. Just like you said, they simply become lazy and it has to do with all the penis options they get on a daily basis. If things start to get a little shaky with her current bf, she can easily drop him and go on to the next victim.

And in the end of it all, they all say the same thing "why can't I find a good guy?" Whenever I hear a woman say this, it really makes me cringe.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

I'm not a big admirer of Roosh, but he's onto something here - this will become more and more ubiquitous. Smartphones are chick crack.
"As long as you make an identity for yourself out of the pain, you cannot become free of it." Eckhart Tolle
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Twobrains wrote:I'm not a big admirer of Roosh, but he's onto something here - this will become more and more ubiquitous. Smartphones are chick crack.
+1
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

The dude Roosh is absolutely spot on with his observation. I find myself STRONGLY disliking girls who use Facebook to communicate. Heck, I even advised Winston back then to back off when a girl tried to make him go over her Facebook instead of giving him her phone number.

Girls in highly urban environments + highly extroverted behavior + addicted to social networking sites + having a smartphone as her BFF = undateable as hell. Like he said, the sheer dating options a female have will not only drive her to be extra-picky, she will also hop from one boyfriend to another for such crazy stupid reasons such as wanting new excitement or finding her true self within others.

I remember terminating a date when a girl is busy texting her cellphone while I was talking to her at the cafe....I'm glad I made that decision.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

foolish men giving their power away came first then the spoilt attitude from women came after. if you want to go overseas for women it is that foolishness inside you which caused the perceived neccesity for you to do so in the first place.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Rayn wrote:The dude Roosh is absolutely spot on with his observation. I find myself STRONGLY disliking girls who use Facebook to communicate. Heck, I even advised Winston back then to back off when a girl tried to make him go over her Facebook instead of giving him her phone number.

Girls in highly urban environments + highly extroverted behavior + addicted to social networking sites + having a smartphone as her BFF = undateable as hell. Like he said, the sheer dating options a female have will not only drive her to be extra-picky, she will also hop from one boyfriend to another for such crazy stupid reasons such as wanting new excitement or finding her true self within others.

I remember terminating a date when a girl is busy texting her cellphone while I was talking to her at the cafe....I'm glad I made that decision.
+1- it's unbelievably rude to ignore your date and spend time online or texting - imagine what sex would be like with her texting away...
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

terminator wrote:
Rayn wrote:The dude Roosh is absolutely spot on with his observation. I find myself STRONGLY disliking girls who use Facebook to communicate. Heck, I even advised Winston back then to back off when a girl tried to make him go over her Facebook instead of giving him her phone number.

+1- it's unbelievably rude to ignore your date and spend time online or texting - imagine what sex would be like with her texting away...
That girl will most likely be leaking out details of our sex life, texting away under the sheets just after I'm done with her and heading to the bathroom to clean up. "Hey, sup girls. Had a guy in bed tonight. He is OMG so cute and they way he moved in bed <3 <3 <3"

When it comes to girls and their online BFFs there is no such thing as privacy.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

terminator wrote:

I'm with Tom Leykis/Tariq Nasheed when they say walk off on a date when they start taking/texting on a phone... I doubt most American guys even have the guts to walk away from a woman who is being disrespectful to them.

Anyhow, many women are juggling multiple men, and the whole deal is that if you're on a date and the woman picks up the phone she most likely is talking to another guy and setting up a time to f**k him after she gets her free meal. This is blatant disrespect!

Guys need to start having ZERO TOLERANCE with women. Sure, you come off mean but the other way is you're too nice and the woman just walks all over you. It's your choice.....
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Women Who Own iPhones Lose The Ability To Love

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Do you guys know how many dead guys would want to be in our shoes? To be able to bang different hot women (p4p or Macking), and have no commitments is a luxury. This grass isn't always greener, those 1950's marriages were not all happy as they make them out to be....
Now Beaver, Ozzy & Harriet won't want to hear you say that :wink:

That's Eddie Haskell talking :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:foolish men giving their power away came first then the spoilt attitude from women came after. if you want to go overseas for women it is that foolishness inside you which caused the perceived neccesity for you to do so in the first place.
Hunh?

Aren't you the guy with the Colombian wife?

[edit -- this post has been deleted by the copyright holder]
Last edited by Jester on November 12th, 2012, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

I've made that point in this thread (iPod iSolation, or why Steve Jobs became so successful):

viewtopic.php?p=77203

@Jester - publicduende is the guy with the Colombian wife.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rayn wrote: That girl will most likely be leaking out details of our sex life, texting away under the sheets just after I'm done with her and heading to the bathroom to clean up. "Hey, sup girls. Had a guy in bed tonight. He is OMG so cute and they way he moved in bed <3 <3 <3"

When it comes to girls and their online BFFs there is no such thing as privacy.
+1

Need to add to this to the absolute bottom-line requirements. If you discuss our sex life with your bff's, I screw them too.