Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


USA - The easiest place to get one night stands?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Disillusioned_American » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:17 pm

^^^ Nice, I like that sort of style, NAguy. I guess that sort of style is an artifact from the bygone Art Deco era?

I have seen successful looking men in Europe dressed that way, but perhaps with more of a modern "twist," if you will, such as with an Afghani-style scarf and modern dress shoes.

I love how in Europe men are allowed to have real style without being seen as "gay," unlike in the xenophobic United States. In Southern and Eastern Europe, I also noticed that most men in the big cities carried around a small pouch that has a strap going diagonally across their torso. I bought myself a nice Puma brand one to carry around my money, passport, camera, and phone in. Now that I'm back in the US, I am saddened that I can no longer use my nice pouch, because some dickhead mangina meathead and his crew would probably laugh at me for carrying what they probably think is a "purse." Screw this dumb country.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm







Postby Maker55 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm

marklambo wrote:getting laid here can be either easy or very hard. If someone is ok having sex with a woman who is either unattractive, fat, or both, then it's a different story. But to consistently have sex with good looking women, the whole game changes big time. A good looking woman here is usually considered average or below average in other countries. Why waste the time and effort poking trolls all day long? I rather masturbate than have any unattractive girl touch me. Quality over quantity, and here in the US, quality lacks big time!


Is that you in Vegas in the picture with the girl?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby marklambo » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Maker55 wrote:
marklambo wrote:getting laid here can be either easy or very hard. If someone is ok having sex with a woman who is either unattractive, fat, or both, then it's a different story. But to consistently have sex with good looking women, the whole game changes big time. A good looking woman here is usually considered average or below average in other countries. Why waste the time and effort poking trolls all day long? I rather masturbate than have any unattractive girl touch me. Quality over quantity, and here in the US, quality lacks big time!


Is that you in Vegas in the picture with the girl?


yes, that is me in the picture.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby mand38 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 pm

I think there is no 'hard' and 'easy' places on this eart for one night stands and easy girls pickup.
This post maybe can help you to get idea what I am talking about.
http://catch-women.com/2012/10/how-and-where-to-find-sex-online.html

I am from Europe but traveling to US often. I can't say it is harder or easier to get one night stand sex in US than in Hamburg.

It all depends on you. On your approach to whole 'thing' and your approach to women.

Ok maybe there are places where is EXTREMELY easy to get (free) sex in one night stand, like Ibiza island. On that place last year, I had sex with 3 different girls within same day. But that is place where are people going to spend summer vacation, everybody drinks, you will see parties all day at beches and pubs, mostly of girls are a bit drunk, and they seeking for sex on every step.

But when it came to 'normal life' not on vacation, like I said, I can't say there are countries where it is easier or harder to get sex, because on every place of this world exists girls that look for sex same as we do, you just need to think how and where to find them :)
Last edited by mand38 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
mand38
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 am

Banano wrote:I know that p4p in US is illegal but common if you really wanna get a hoe theres plenty on craigs list socalled 'massages' that cost 150-200 bucks, besides many drugs are illegal but it didnt stop anyone from getting it.
In Australia p4p is legal but it doesnt help you coz p4p is not direct competition to regular woman that sleeps around for fun


Actually that's not true. P4P is only legal in the eastern states of australia - Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. In these states it is legal but highly regulated.

In all the other states, P4P is illegal but there's still brothels operating all over the place because prostitution is unregulated and "tolerated" by the authorities (meaning, they know it's happening but they just ignore it). This is because if the police actually took action against brothel owners and workers, they would not eliminate P4P altogether but merely force it underground, creating an even bigger problem because the industry would fall into the hands of organised crime, such as outlaw biker gangs.

Streetwalkers are a different story though. I personally know a fella who got arrested here because he solicited an undercover police woman who was posing as a prostitute.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: ANSWER

Postby HESNSC28 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:53 am

jamesbond wrote:
Ginger wrote:If USA is indeed the easiest place to get a one night stand, then HA would be missing at least half it's members and won't be as fun.

I read an article a few years ago where men were asked which country had the sexually easiest women (easiest for one night stands, sex on first date, etc.). The United States was ranked near the bottom.

If I can find that article online I will post it here on this forum. American women are the most unfriendly, unapproachable and anti-social women in the world! No wonder why so many guys in the US can't even get a woman's phone number and even if you do get a phone number, you most likely will not get a date with her.

PUA artist David Deanglo said for every 10 phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of those women! Those are horrible odds. Winston said when he was in eastern Europe, Russia and the Philippines, when he got a girls phone number, most of the time it lead to a date.

In the US, 50% of all women are overweight and most women are either average looking or unattractive. The few thin girls who are good looking, are getting asked out all the time. This explains why just getting one date with a good looking girl in the US is like winning an olympic event! :lol:


Amen, thank you! I agree!!! I hated dealing with b*tchy American women for most of my life. I got dates, but mostly with older women ("cougars"). I didn't mind that, but couldn't stand the immature b*tches my age (20 something). I have had a much better dating life since I've left and moved to SE Asia.
HESNSC28
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:43 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:16 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:American women are very easy for only a small percentage of men in the country. This "elite" group probably has 10 sex [/b[b]]partners a year on average while the rest of the men fight over scraps. To belong to the elite group, you usually have to meet a long list of demands. The two nearly universal demands on this list are height (most American women want a man who is super tall) and having a "wild side" (most American women want "excitement" which really means they want a man who will treat them badly). I disagree that American women all want rich men; I think height and being a bad boy trump wealth since I have seen it many times in real life.

The reason for this is very simple: p4p is illegal. Without hoes, regular women have no competition so they can make all the demands they want and men can't do anything (except go abroad). In other countries men don't have to play stupid games to get sex; they can simply go get a hoe. In the United States however if a man wants sex he is forced to bow down and do what women ask.


They have more than that man.

These men probably bang 50-100 women a year.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby Maker55 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 am

mand38 wrote:I think there is no 'hard' and 'easy' places on this eart for one night stands and easy girls pickup.
This post maybe can help you to get idea what I am talking about.
http://best-datingservice.blogspot.com/2012/10/how-and-where-to-find-sex-online.html

I am from Europe but traveling to US often. I can't say it is harder or easier to get one night stand sex in US than in Hamburg.

It all depends on you. On your approach to whole 'thing' and your approach to women.

Ok maybe there are places where is EXTREMELY easy to get (free) sex in one night stand, like Ibiza island. On that place last year, I had sex with 3 different girls within same day. But that is place where are people going to spend summer vacation, everybody drinks, you will see parties all day at beches and pubs, mostly of girls are a bit drunk, and they seeking for sex on every step.

But when it came to 'normal life' not on vacation, like I said, I can't say there are countries where it is easier or harder to get sex, because on every place of this world exists girls that look for sex same as we do, you just need to think how and where to find them :)


It depends on your ethnicity too.

If you play on the "unique foreigner" concept, then that can work well if you pick the right places where your ethnicity will make you appear unique to the native women
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Re: USA - The easiest place to get one night stands?

Postby Cornfed » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 am

Banano wrote:Amazes me every time I think about it, AW/English women are possibly the sluttiest women in the world, they have more one night stands than women from other parts yet so many men are not 'getting any' and have to resort to desperate measures such as dating abroad or p4p?

Anglo women change more partners over life time than women from other countries


Women all ages go out, get drunk, f**k with strangers but still so many guys are jerking to a p**n


Logic tells you that something dont add up

Hasn't this topic been done to death? It is quite simple: the social system is set up so that dirtbags and men in particular social situations get more ass than a toilet seat while the rest get little or nothing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: USA - The easiest place to get one night stands?

Postby MJay1978 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Banano wrote:Amazes me every time I think about it, AW/English women are possibly the sluttiest women in the world, they have more one night stands than women from other parts yet so many men are not 'getting any' and have to resort to desperate measures such as dating abroad or p4p?

Anglo women change more partners over life time than women from other countries


Women all ages go out, get drunk, f**k with strangers but still so many guys are jerking to a p**n


Logic tells you that something dont add up


Man...f**k American women. "Why" in the fark would I even bother or care to sleep with these Ameriskanks?? You don't even know where the hell they have been! But I would not even resort to p4p. I'm better than that! If you want me to be REAL honest....well? If it wasn't for foreign women existing on this Earth, I'd rather be tied down to a dog for the rest of my life than to be with an American woman. Because even a dog can love a man better than an American woman. It is what it is! ...YUP! :D
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby mand38 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:50 am

Banano, read some base about one night stands (http://onenightstand1.com) to get idea how to easy 'identify' those women willing to have one night stand ... I was in various parts of world and never have too much problems in getting girl for one night, but let say that USA?UK girls are probably women with most freedom in the world, so I like them :)
mand38
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: ANSWER

Postby ringspun » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Ginger wrote:If USA is indeed the easiest place to get a one night stand, then HA would be missing at least half it's members and won't be as fun.


The USA is the easiest place for one night stands, but the deal is, as a man, you have to conform to what American women want in order to get laid.

American women want the Jersey shore type guys.... Jersey shore type guys get into fights for no reason, they have stupid mealiness tattoos, they smoke, drink, and generally carry themselves like they are the life of the party and center of attention all the time.


Thats the one! women are insecure and want whoever is centre of attention, so some dumb jock jersey shore type guy will bang hundreds of girls no problem, a decent intelligent guy studying to be a doctor will be seen as boring... however later in life the AW slut who has been well used by many Jersey Shore guys will turn her attention to you when she runs out of money and doesn't get child support, then you become the new hot thing... but she will still f**k a jersey shore guy anytime she likes.

The truth is, its probably 20% of the men are banging 80% of the women, the rest don't conform to what is cool or amazing, and all those bullshit books about becoming alpha male and getting tattoos and shit for what? so you get to lay a skank who has f***ed half your city anyways? f**k that shit, don't change for anyone... rise above it and when you are older you will be looking down from a nice house with money in the bank and travel tickets booked, whilst the others are living in the bad areas and trying to make ends meet.

They can't be trusted, and they really are mostly c**ts.
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby Banano » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:30 pm

even when you go overseas you still bang sluts or hookers...unless you find good traditional virgin girl, then again if she was really 'good' and 'traditional' she would be with foreigner that speak different language...
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby ringspun » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Banano wrote:even when you go overseas you still bang sluts or hookers...unless you find good traditional virgin girl, then again if she was really 'good' and 'traditional' she would be with foreigner that speak different language...


Your'e right, however the overseas whores you pay in advance, and they don't take your house and rob you blind for 20 years for child support either! I know which route I will take from now on!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Postby Banano » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:34 pm

some foreigners who get married to thais or philipinas end up killed...

such as this unlucky brit, his wife paid for his murder with his money!!....how romantic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... d-for.html
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Winston and 3 guests