Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Least favorite groups of people.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Least favorite groups of people.

Postby zacb » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:12 pm

(excluding racial groups) Who is your least favorite group of people? For me, I would say the hick version of good old boys (like Larry the Cable Guy type). Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:25 am

poor people in big US cities- they are so mean!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dragon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:41 am

Hipsters.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Disillusioned_American » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:53 am

Most of the government employees, including those in Washington DC, the DHS & TSA, social service workers, many (though not all) VA hospital employees, and DEA/ATF agents. I also hate most lobbyists in Washington DC, such as those who work for AIPAC, the tobacco and alcohol industries, and the pharmaceutical industries as well.

Also, I hate gang-bangers, inner-city welfare recipients, most university professors and college adjuncts, and frat-party mentality yuppy types from well-off upper middle-class families.

People who work for phony civil rights groups such as the SPLC and NAACP are also worthless pieces of sh*t to me.

Edit: Almost forgot; I also hate 99% of Hollywood film/tv directors and producers, most "philanthropist" actors, entertainment industry tycoons, major sports team/league owners, and all of the major news media moguls.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 am

-accusatory radical feminists

-groveling mangina feminists
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:26 am

Dragon wrote:Hipsters.

:lol:

You sound like Tony Bourdain!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:41 am

Disillusioned_American wrote:Most of the government employees, including those in Washington DC, the DHS & TSA, social service workers, many (though not all) VA hospital employees, and DEA/ATF agents. I also hate most lobbyists in Washington DC, such as those who work for AIPAC, the tobacco and alcohol industries, and the pharmaceutical industries as well.

Also, I hate gang-bangers, inner-city welfare recipients, most university professors and college adjuncts, and frat-party mentality yuppy types from well-off upper middle-class families.

People who work for phony civil rights groups such as the SPLC and NAACP are also worthless pieces of sh*t to me.

Edit: Almost forgot; I also hate 99% of Hollywood film/tv directors and producers, most "philanthropist" actors, entertainment industry tycoons, major sports team/league owners, and all of the major news media moguls.

Great list, you got most of them.

I would add:

---"grant whores" - private do-good organizations that get public funding and pay themselves fat salaries

---elected officials who do as they are told

---trannies

---brain-dead red-staters who fear Moslems and support U.S. invasions of Middle East

edit:
I know government workers are mentioned above, but IMO some groups deserve special mention:

ATF
Child Support Services (in each state)
NSA
CIA
TSA
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fightforlove » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 pm

I hate the unemployed wannabe actor/producer/writer/director "industry" creative types in Los Angeles who think the whole world revolves around them.

I hate political talk-show deejays, left and right.

I hate over-educated feminists who bitch about the "eeevul patriarchy!!" when the reality is the vast majority of women have a preference for traditional gender roles.

I hate people who listen to kenny chesney, jason aldean and carrie underwood and think it's country music.

I hate biblical literalist fundie tard Christians who think the world is 6,000 years old, don't believe in dinasaurs, and have their noses so far up the zionist jews butts, I can't tell where the fundie ends and the jew begin.

I hate che guevara tee-wearing douche bags who think they're a revolutionary with their $30.00 che tee.

More to come...
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby eurobrat » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Last edited by eurobrat on Fri May 24, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 am

Nationalists who think their country is the best in the world, and that every other country is shit.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions