Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Would you be with woman that had 3some in the past?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby publicduende » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

ladislav wrote:If America were the last country in the world and I had a choice of her vs. no woman, then maybe. Otherwise, why have her if there are plenty others who are not like that.

An unusual case in point- when I was in Manila I dated one girl who acted like a prude and took her mother with her every time she went to meet me. She later told me though that she had been molested by her step father who after years of doing it to her had a stroke- serve him right- and that her mother did not stand up for her, she just let it happen- I guess he was supporting them both. So, there you have a ...threesome! I immediately broke up with her- a horrible thing -but why pretend to be a prude and look at me down your nose if you come from an incestuous household?


The way you say it, it sounds like she was being chaperoned by her mom wherever she went due to her (serious) abuse traumas. If that's the case, I wouldn't even begin to associate her personal tragedy to a threesome, or other sex game. One could fully understand you didn't want to shoulder the burden of her psychological recovery at the expense of your sexual life. What I don't understand is why giving her the scarlet letter, as if the abuse was entirely her fault. But then anyway, it's always a "pop, pop, pop", with this poor third world girls... You pop a broken one from the tube, throw away and the next one will be right after, PEZ candy style.

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm







Postby Banano » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Publicduende

You are assuming that she told the truth..
its wrong to assume that women are telling the truth just because we cnt prove that they are lying.
How do we know she didnt have 10 3somes and she admited just one?

We all know women lie about sexual experiences, x 5 is closer to real thing, for guys is / 5.

Question is, is it worthed taking the risk with such a loose woman?
Think about you gonna have family wth her, if you happen to have daughter would she be like her mum x 50.

Besides it puts me off when i sense that women had too many dicks, somehow they look cheap, jaded. far from fresh,its like a car that done lot of milage
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby publicduende » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:08 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
publicduende wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:I'm also gonna have to disagree with all sides. Both publicduende/ginger's side and ghost's side. Neither men nor women should have the right to whore around/sleep around. It lessens the ability of BOTH parties to form meaningful bonds once they have been f***ed that many times.

It is what contributes to jealousy, needless drama, and social decay. It turns men and brothers against each other and girls and sisters against each other. It turns men against women.

Humans are already inherently a bunch of sinners, undisciplined animals, liars, selfish pieces of filth, arrogant, narcissistic, etc. etc. Without morals, which was the wisdom of past cultures/civilizations, this social breakdown was/is inevitable.

You know that in certain parts of China/Japan/Manchuria/Korea, in the past, adultery was punishable by death for both parties? This was also before men were allowed to have concubines or multiple wives, as having concubines/multiple wives has not always been present in these cultures, and fairly certain that it was not that common in Japan. This is also at the villager/middle-class level so we are not talking about powerful lords who were able to have multiple women because of money. In these villages/small towns, men caught f***ing anybody except their wife were beheaded or castrated, usually beheaded. Women caught f***ing anybody except their husband were either beheaded or drawn and quartered.

There IS a reason monogamy was invented... as a means of social order so that jealousy and infighting and hatred between men or between women or between men and women could be lessened. Also, with monogamy most men are able to find a wife, while with this dating scene/clusterfuck, only the top 5% are able to get quality women and only the top 15% are able to get any women.


If anything, it's cheating, or the obsession with one partner cheating the other, that creates jealousy and needless drama. If society was more just and recognised equal dignity to the man's and the woman's sexual desires, you would see that mutually-arranged outlets like sex parties, swingings and other "games" would be much more accepted than having a couple of random lovers at the back the other half of the couple.

I am absolutely certain that, in 90% of the cases, what a man and a woman are looking in an affair is either something that complements or replaces what they cannot (or can no longer) get from the partner - understanding, complicity, tenderness, or even sexual performance - or an outlet for a repressed desire that they are too scared or embarassed to reveal to their partners. In most cases, if the couple is already in good love and harmony, the only reason to find sex outside the couple is to fulfil a fantasy. This is where, I believe, honesty on both parts can be the best way forward, and much more rewarding than a hidden lover in the long run. I don't want to say anything shocking here, I see that kind of openness and honesty as a sign of emotional maturity in the couple, not a sign of an overactive horny male or a young woman doomed to become a slut.

I agree with you in that monogamy was "invented" to provide every man with at least one good woman. Many primitive patriarchal societies would promote polygamy as long as the man was able to love and provide to all his wives on a dignified, equal basis. Moral sense might change over time, and I believe it's only fitting that a modern society that values gender equality stops placing unnecessary bias on a more promiscuous and playful sexual conduct whether it's a man or a woman who has it.


I disagree with the first part because recognizing equal dignity to both peoples' desires and introducing another human being into the mix will f**k everything up. It will lead to somebody developing feelings for somebody not in the 1 man + 1 woman relationship and it will lead to bad stuff in general. Only way this will work is if both parties are swingers/want to have multiple partners, but you never have the same kind of love that 1 man + 1 woman creates because you have to make room in your mind for the other sexual partners.

I may sound a lot like some Christian religious nuts or rightwing conservatives on this matter of sex, and even though I hate those types of people, I cannot help but agree with their stance on marriage morals and love. Love should be between 1 man and 1 woman (or two men or two women).

Not 1 man and two women or 1 woman and two men or some kind of rotating or off and on relationship. Because that distracts you from loving your partner, who should be your one and only. If you actually love a girl, why the f**k would you want other girls for sex and end up forming attachments with those girls? Sex can be addictive if it is good, so if you seek another human being to fulfill unfulfilled sexual needs... that is basically saying that the partner you pledged to be with till death is no longer important to you in t he same way. That is disrespecting your partner and also shows that you are unable to work things out together. If you are really missing something like sex and the partner is unwilling to compromise, then you need to divorce yourself or never have gotten married in the first place. The vast majority of people probably should not have the right to get married, especially if they have no conscience or morals. Nor should they have children, because lack of these or lack of the ability to discover these morals/ethics/honor, even if not taught, shows inferior reasoning skills, and brain that is probably pretty messed up.

Also, introducing somebody else means you will end up having feelings for some stranger or friend who has no business meddling in the relationship.

If society viewed cheating or being unfaithful as a capital offense, I guarantee that NOBODY would have jealousy issues because they are too afraid to have their dicks chopped off or too afraid of being drawn and quartered to even contemplate cheating on their partner. In this case, fear is necessary because that is the only way to control humans who cannot control their own libido and are unfaithful or dishonorable.

Of course, this law should only be applicable to those who form serious 1 man + 1 woman marriages or committed relationships and know the consequences of cheating and have the f***ing self control not to cheat.

I cannot respect a man who cannot keep his dick in his pants. I cannot respect a woman who cannot keep her legs shut as well. Both are obviously mentally underdeveloped if they do not have the self control not to cave to somebody trying to seduce them or cannot control their libido.

If people want to have open relationships, they need to announce it and they have to be prepared for possible emotional hurt if they find out that swinging or polyamory are not for them. They should also be prepared for the fact that their relationships will never be as deep or meaningful as the relationship between 1 man + 1 woman; or 1 man + 1 man; or 1 woman + 1 woman.


I start from the bottom. Yes, that's what I have been saying - both partners have to be absolutely adamant in the way they share this kind of sexual conduct. This is why, in 90% of cases, these kinds of games are always done with both parties of the couple in the same situation, often in the same room. They have to be prepared to accept the emotional consequences of, say, a random man who might actually give more pleasure to the woman than her long-term partner. Or, for a woman, seeing your bf/husband enjoying sex with a much younger or hotter girl.

I respect your stance as I respect everyone else's on matters like these, as sexual behaviour is something highly subjective and I personally believe should be tolerated - as far as it stay within the limit of adults (> 18 yo) fully consenting to the acts. Yet, it's a bit naive to think that all couples, especially those who have been together for a long time and enjoy that kind of promiscuous, playful lifestyle, will receive permanent damage and are doomed to a second-class kind of love, or split up after a little while. One could revert your argument saying: what chances to maintain their relationship healthy and fulfilling has a couple where one or both parties are sexually repressed and can't wait for that business trip or excuse to find solace in a strip club, with a hooker or a sugar babe?

As with so many other things in life, sweeping the dust under the carpet will only do to a certain extent. Being honest and upfront can be, in many occasions, infinitely more rewarding.

I can also appreciate your "warrior pride" on the subject of one man/one woman. It's a sign of a refined and disciplined self to show restraint in sexual conduct, or towards any sort of excessive or deviant behaviour. Just like a samurai. However, you must have probably read enough about Japanese culture to know what inner struggles every single member in that society - from a samurai to a maiko, to the Empress - had to endure in order to exhibit that level of universal conformism. Entire social and aesthetic rituals, like the No and Kabuki theatre, were used as a way to sublimate those collective struggles in a story of universal significance.

As Lavezzi says above, shutting down a man's (or woman's) emotional outlet will never work every time on an individual basis. And, on a societal basis, that's the recipe for an extremely hypocritical, cynical social regime where that stuff happens anyway - only to more hideous and crueler extents. See what happened during the Prohibitionism, or what's been happening to that temple to sexual repression that is the catholic church (written in small letters not without a reason).
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Banano wrote:Publicduende

You are assuming that she told the truth..
its wrong to assume that women are telling the truth just because we cnt prove that they are lying.
How do we know she didnt have 10 3somes and she admited just one?

We all know women lie about sexual experiences, x 5 is closer to real thing, for guys is / 5.

Question is, is it worthed taking the risk with such a loose woman?
Think about you gonna have family wth her, if you happen to have daughter would she be like her mum x 50.

Besides it puts me off when i sense that women had too many dicks, somehow they look cheap, jaded. far from fresh,its like a car that done lot of milage


You're right, unlike Windows, women don't come with management counters such as "total dick count" and "allocated vaginal size". This is why one should never rush into relationships expecting the moon from day one. It takes time to get to know the other partner, which includes not only revealing or being revealed uncomfortable "truths", but also ascertaining how much of those "truths" can be believed.

Now, this is my opinion and I am not shoving it down anyone's throat, but I have learned that, by experience, the naive, virginal type of girl which you seem to prefer unconditionally to a more "navigated" one, still has some disadvantages:

1) her sexual experience will be non-existent or very limited, so you just can't expect her to rock your bedtime life or have orgasms until quite some time;
2) she will have an under-developed approach to managing her sexual desires, which will have to be learned and disciplined, lest ending up in a messed-up situation worse than that you could have from an hardened "cheater". Has anybody here thought that the opposite could actually be true: having good sexual experience makes people more aware to what they want from their sexual life and more resilient against what they don't want it to be?

I have heard many a horror story about these young innocent maidens who, precisely because they have never learned how to steer their feelings or fend off a more compelling sexual proposition, falll easy prey of random douchebags and actually start cheating on their partners blind.

Now, this doesn't mean you should go for sluts. Using a metaphor, if sex is a language of physical communication, I would personally like to hook up with somebody with a good level of fluency in that language, so not much will be lost in translation and we will both enjoy a deep, sophisticated conversation. Of course she will have practised the language with other people, in other situations. Sex skills can't be faked or taught from books, right?
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Banano wrote:Publicduende

You are assuming that she told the truth..
its wrong to assume that women are telling the truth just because we cnt prove that they are lying.
How do we know she didnt have 10 3somes and she admited just one?

We all know women lie about sexual experiences, x 5 is closer to real thing, for guys is / 5.

Question is, is it worthed taking the risk with such a loose woman?
Think about you gonna have family wth her, if you happen to have daughter would she be like her mum x 50.

Besides it puts me off when i sense that women had too many dicks, somehow they look cheap, jaded. far from fresh,its like a car that done lot of milage


What?

I know when women are lying. I don't assume the truth is coming out of them at all.

Women ONLY LIE because of your judgmental arse (proxy: White men). Having multiple sex partners doesn't bother me. But as I said before, White men think its cute to ask White women if they have dated Black men like that is any of their business and make a judgement based on that.

I find both issues problematic. Women don't automatically assume you have bedded 50 women so why should you know if she's been with 20 guys?

Why do White men ask White women if they have dated Black men? I know why! = Insecurity

Look man I am not being hard on you, but you have to understand. Stop playing the victim card, stop having ultra high expectations. If your not a virgin stop expecting your future ex-wife to be one. A sexually active woman does not equal hoe. Men are not penalized for being promiscuous but women are, this is the double standard that Feminism has been fighting and let me remind you who the target of Feminism has been and continues to be = White men

When men like you behave like this, just shake my head because you haven't actually learned ANYTHING about the Feminist Movement, just wanna call it evil.

In closing this is why MRA is a clusterfuck and Black Men don't need to be anywhere near this as it could explode at any moment...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Fallouts » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:02 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Fallouts wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I would date and marry a hoe or a p**n actress, nobody has given me a reason why not without some fear mongering (loose p***y, high expectations, outed in public) or religious overtones.



Image

Doesn't take a great leap of faith to realize that someone who is having sex with multiple partners ultimately will have a harder time settling down with just 1 person for the rest of their lives.


That is a simplistic explanation. There is this expectation among some men, something I have seen for 20-25 years now that some segments of society, especially White men want a wife who is pure as snow but a complete freak in the bedroom with no prior experience...

How the hell do you accomplish that???

But here's how it actually should read:

"I want a woman that will suck on d*ck on demand and when I want to experiment with anal, BDSM or anything else out of the mainstream I want her to not put up a fuss or say no."

God forbid that the woman you hooked yourself up too is a complete freak sexually and that somehow puts off men as to her being loose or having multiple sex partners.

Judgmental much?

If a woman is suppose to accept your wild sexual escapades, isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

Further, I understand that MOST OF YOU AREN'T f***ing AT ALL (less than 10 partners). So what does that mean? That means your sexual experience is LIMITED.

Talk about unrealistic expectations...


The simplest answer is often the correct one, so yes it is a simple way of viewing things. You said a whole bunch of nothing, there's a data chart staring you in the face that shows a women's sexual history does have some bearing on her as a quality partner in marriage.
Fallouts
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 am

Re: Куда п

Postby ryanx » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:13 am

ladislav wrote:Извините Госпожа, тут мы не в России так что не знаем.


Sorry Madam, we are not here in Russia, so I do not know.

Nice!
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Postby ryanx » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 am

I just saw the word 3some...sorry I have not had time to read the whole thread, but since we are discussing this subject, what are you guys experiences with Filipinas and FFM threesomes? How does one go about finding such girls (other than P4P)?
ryanx
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:00 am

Fallouts wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Fallouts wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
I would date and marry a hoe or a p**n actress, nobody has given me a reason why not without some fear mongering (loose p***y, high expectations, outed in public) or religious overtones.



Image

Doesn't take a great leap of faith to realize that someone who is having sex with multiple partners ultimately will have a harder time settling down with just 1 person for the rest of their lives.


That is a simplistic explanation. There is this expectation among some men, something I have seen for 20-25 years now that some segments of society, especially White men want a wife who is pure as snow but a complete freak in the bedroom with no prior experience...

How the hell do you accomplish that???

But here's how it actually should read:

"I want a woman that will suck on d*ck on demand and when I want to experiment with anal, BDSM or anything else out of the mainstream I want her to not put up a fuss or say no."

God forbid that the woman you hooked yourself up too is a complete freak sexually and that somehow puts off men as to her being loose or having multiple sex partners.

Judgmental much?

If a woman is suppose to accept your wild sexual escapades, isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

Further, I understand that MOST OF YOU AREN'T f***ing AT ALL (less than 10 partners). So what does that mean? That means your sexual experience is LIMITED.

Talk about unrealistic expectations...


The simplest answer is often the correct one, so yes it is a simple way of viewing things. You said a whole bunch of nothing, there's a data chart staring you in the face that shows a women's sexual history does have some bearing on her as a quality partner in marriage.


No men are simple and try to make everything simple when that's impossible.

So what you're saying again, that a woman with multiple partners is bad for a long term relationship without knowing the details of each of those relationships?

That is simplifying things and using a graph to make it official looking and intellectual.

Again much of this stuff so-called MRA supporters say defies logic at time. Men especially White men are overtly judgmental. Call White women "Race Traitors" when they date men of color especially Black men. I never said history doesn't have a barring, I just gave you an example.

White men try to hold women accountable for how many sex partners they have. Over a certain number they grow increasingly uncomfortable...

White men don't like when White women date non-White men, especially Black men, why? As Steve Sailor has said, you don't fear Asians, you don't fear Latinos, you only fear Black men.

Those are all examples of men (especially White men) being overtly judgmental of a woman's sexual history. Has it ever occurred to you that a woman has confessed to having multiple sex partners might find herself in divorce court? Mostly because she did not disclose how many partners during courtship but later the man found out from secondary sources?

You say I said a bunch of nothing. Women are adults and only when they act like children should they be treated like children, otherwise you should always respect them as adults. I find all too often some men want to treat women like a possession and are easily offended as you seem to be when I call out such clear hypocrisy.

I said nobody bats an eye lid if you have multiple sex partners; Ah but add in the modifier of sexual tourism and maybe you'll have an idea how some women feel when you interrogate them like you belong to the police department.

Here's a shocker, most Porn Actresses that are married are quite faithful, IE: they are not going out without their husbands to nightclubs to pick up sex partners, unless they are into that, see Nina Hartley.

At least I don't pay women to date me, HOLLA.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Ginger » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Kudos to djfourmoney and publicduende for their posts on this subject.

And to those who are saying they are feminists/manginas for having fair views, seriously, get out and see the world.

It does not matter much if a person has zero to many sexual partner(s) or whatever their sexual inclinations are, what matters is the core character, sure hormones and gender can play a role but those roles are over-rated and just contributes to the fallacies (like women have less interest and men have more interest in physical stuff---fallacies). When people learn to treat each other as individuals, and stop generalizing and stereotyping, then maybe the gender wars will at least de-escalate if not cease.

Each person is different, and their behavior have different reasons...so labeling will just create problems instead of understanding. I mean, just looking at what some guys post here, one may say they are predatorial and egoistic sex maniacs (talking about scoring women with no regard etc) but I'm sure that isn't the case, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Someone here is sure to burn me for saying this, haha. I better go hibernate.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Postby lavezzi » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Ginger wrote:
It does not matter much if a person has zero to many sexual partner(s) or whatever their sexual inclinations are, what matters is the core character, sure hormones and gender can play a role but those roles are over-rated and just contributes to the fallacies (like women have less interest and men have more interest in physical stuff---fallacies). When people learn to treat each other as individuals, and stop generalizing and stereotyping, then maybe the gender wars will at least de-escalate if not cease.

Each person is different, and their behavior have different reasons...so labeling will just create problems instead of understanding. I mean, just looking at what some guys post here, one may say they are predatorial and egoistic sex maniacs (talking about scoring women with no regard etc) but I'm sure that isn't the case, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Someone here is sure to burn me for saying this, haha. I better go hibernate.


very good point about not judging "playboy" types in order to avoid accumilating delusions. howevever if you fully understood just how adversarially natured the sexual desires of these types tend to be, youd probably excuse a bit more those who are not particularly fond of the idea of entering a long term relationship with one of their former (disposed of) sex toys.

as for women being just as horny as men, maybe in the physical sense (although thats highly debatable) but do you really think it is physical desire that drives human motivation, sexual or ortherwise? i would say its almost entirely psycological. and as you know it is men who are egged on by society to fulfil their sexual desires and women to abstain from them. that is what causes the main difference.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby publicduende » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Ginger wrote:Kudos to djfourmoney and publicduende for their posts on this subject.

And to those who are saying they are feminists/manginas for having fair views, seriously, get out and see the world.

It does not matter much if a person has zero to many sexual partner(s) or whatever their sexual inclinations are, what matters is the core character, sure hormones and gender can play a role but those roles are over-rated and just contributes to the fallacies (like women have less interest and men have more interest in physical stuff---fallacies). When people learn to treat each other as individuals, and stop generalizing and stereotyping, then maybe the gender wars will at least de-escalate if not cease.

Each person is different, and their behavior have different reasons...so labeling will just create problems instead of understanding. I mean, just looking at what some guys post here, one may say they are predatorial and egoistic sex maniacs (talking about scoring women with no regard etc) but I'm sure that isn't the case, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Someone here is sure to burn me for saying this, haha. I better go hibernate.


I agree, it's quite immature to judge a person based on details on her sexual preferences or sexual life in general.

Also, thanks for the continuing appreciation. Far from hibernating, your posts are melting quite a lot of ice here. Floods can be expected :) I wouldn't want to go down to a mutual admiration society with you, but it appears clear that your opinions and words are doing a lot to stir up a few stagnating topics. What's more, they are working miracles to crush the stereotypes that many posters here have of sweet and feminine yet ultimately dumb, submissive and hideously manipulative Filipino women.

There's a limited vocabulary of concepts and labels used here to define women, both Anglo/Western and foreign, and many of us don't really show much interest in exploring or even conceding the existence of shades of grey between all those blacks and whites. Out of this limited vocabulary, you have been labeled an "Americanized" and a "feminist". At least to me and a few others, you're simply a young woman who has learned, perhaps the hard way, to think for herself and gather plenty of first-hand experience with us fellow humans before forming a judgment in her mind. Your perspective on daily matters of sexuality, probably due to your intense healthcare job, is also very unique, and I for one always look forward to tapping into it.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:58 pm

lavezzi wrote:and as you know it is men who are egged on by society to fulfil their sexual desires and women to abstain from them. that is what causes the main difference.


That kind of peer pressure is quite typical in teenage, mid-20's cliques of friends, and perhaps the subject of a few raunchy jokes between adult friends or colleagues. It's a measure of maturity, sexual and else, to abstract your desires, or whatever nature and intensity they might be, from what "the other people" expect you to have or be. Luckily, much of our modern society is on "live and let live" mode, and I for one don't see what's wrong with that. If anything, I see this need to prove one's own manhood by scoring with random (2nd and 3rd world) women well into their 40s, as a sign of insecurity, lack of self-confidence. Sexual starvation can be fulfilled in a few weeks of that life, no more. After that, it can only help to regain perspective on one's love life and realise that one good woman, possibly one who knows about sex and does love you genuinely, is better than hundred meaningless flings.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:44 pm

The original question was "would you be with a woman who had a threesome before?"

So it was a little vague to begin with. "Be with" could mean dating, marriage, or perhaps even friends with benefits.

A man should never try to wife up a whore. Virginity has historically and traditionally been the requirement for female marriage. We live in a f***ed up (uh...literally) time in history when liberal and feminist types will say we shouldn't judge based on sexual past. And that is a large part of the essence of liberal/feminist cultures: "Don't judge me! But I can judge you for having standards and morals!"

There's the real double standard.

Such hubris to try to turn over time-tested healthy, stabilizing traditions that have enabled a civilization to exist in the first place. Without these standards you say it is wrong for us to have, you wouldn't have a civilization to corrupt without them.

Returning again to the original question - Be with a woman who sleeps around, who has threesomes or does whatever else. But no marriage. Under no circumstances and no exceptions. You marry a girl who does such things and you get what you deserve.

f**k her. "Date" her. Be a f**k buddy to her.

But never, ever marry her.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Fallouts » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:49 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
No men are simple and try to make everything simple when that's impossible.

So what you're saying again, that a woman with multiple partners is bad for a long term relationship without knowing the details of each of those relationships?

That is simplifying things and using a graph to make it official looking and intellectual.

Again much of this stuff so-called MRA supporters say defies logic at time. Men especially White men are overtly judgmental. Call White women "Race Traitors" when they date men of color especially Black men. I never said history doesn't have a barring, I just gave you an example.

White men try to hold women accountable for how many sex partners they have. Over a certain number they grow increasingly uncomfortable...

White men don't like when White women date non-White men, especially Black men, why? As Steve Sailor has said, you don't fear Asians, you don't fear Latinos, you only fear Black men.

Those are all examples of men (especially White men) being overtly judgmental of a woman's sexual history. Has it ever occurred to you that a woman has confessed to having multiple sex partners might find herself in divorce court? Mostly because she did not disclose how many partners during courtship but later the man found out from secondary sources?

You say I said a bunch of nothing. Women are adults and only when they act like children should they be treated like children, otherwise you should always respect them as adults. I find all too often some men want to treat women like a possession and are easily offended as you seem to be when I call out such clear hypocrisy.

I said nobody bats an eye lid if you have multiple sex partners; Ah but add in the modifier of sexual tourism and maybe you'll have an idea how some women feel when you interrogate them like you belong to the police department.

Here's a shocker, most p**n Actresses that are married are quite faithful, IE: they are not going out without their husbands to nightclubs to pick up sex partners, unless they are into that, see Nina Hartley.

At least I don't pay women to date me, HOLLA.



Yes, I am saying that a woman with a lot of sexual partners makes a poor choice long term, or are you going to continue to ignore the data chart that backs up what I'm saying? Are you going to continue to type long draw out responses.

I don't care about white women, and I'm black for the record, so cut all the stupid talk about race. I like exclusivity, a lock that can be opened by multiple keys isn't a very valuable lock, is it? You're talking about porn stars, for real? So you'd be ok with some former whore as the potential mother of your kids, the one that would be teaching your potential daughter how to be a lady?

I've never done sexual tourism and I've never paid anyone to date me, just say you're ok with wifing up reformed whores and keep it moving :roll:
Fallouts
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests