Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Were you aware that yesterday was international mens day?

I was aware
29%
I was not aware
71%
I couldn't care less
No votes

Total votes : 7

Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:47 am

International Womens Day gets plastered all over the media...there are whole double pages in the newspapers of bogus studies saying how "hard" life is for women. But for International Mens Day, which was yesterday all that was heard was crickets. Did you know that yesterday was International Mens Day?
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Postby marklambo » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:50 am

Voice of Reason wrote:International Womens Day gets plastered all over the media...there are whole double pages in the newspapers of bogus studies saying how "hard" life is for women. But for International Mens Day, which was yesterday all that was heard was crickets. Did you know that yesterday was International Mens Day?

yea, women really have a "hard" life..... I'm very sure those studies are bogus because women have it pretty easy compared to men.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:37 pm

I have heard of it before but did not know that it was yesterday.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jackal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:43 pm

No, I wasn't aware of it, but in reasonable, non-feminist countries, every day besides Women's Day is "Men's Day"! lol

In Hungary, I have several bosses who are women, but they are all very polite and respectful towards me because I'm an intelligent man.
...And a woman who used to be my boss invites me to her house and cooks for me several times a year.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions