Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Were you aware that yesterday was international mens day?

I was aware
29%
I was not aware
71%
I couldn't care less
No votes

Total votes: 7
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Post by Voice of Reason »

International Womens Day gets plastered all over the media...there are whole double pages in the newspapers of bogus studies saying how "hard" life is for women. But for International Mens Day, which was yesterday all that was heard was crickets. Did you know that yesterday was International Mens Day?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Poll: Were you aware of International Mens Day?

Post by marklambo »

Voice of Reason wrote:International Womens Day gets plastered all over the media...there are whole double pages in the newspapers of bogus studies saying how "hard" life is for women. But for International Mens Day, which was yesterday all that was heard was crickets. Did you know that yesterday was International Mens Day?
yea, women really have a "hard" life..... I'm very sure those studies are bogus because women have it pretty easy compared to men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

No, I wasn't aware of it, but in reasonable, non-feminist countries, every day besides Women's Day is "Men's Day"! lol

In Hungary, I have several bosses who are women, but they are all very polite and respectful towards me because I'm an intelligent man.
...And a woman who used to be my boss invites me to her house and cooks for me several times a year.