Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Terrible Man-Hating Dating Advice For Women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Terrible Man-Hating Dating Advice For Women!

Postby polya » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:56 pm

Here's the latest installment from a feminist newsletter I signed up to so I can do research on how women think. It's scarey!

"Today I want to talk about the one thing you have as an advantage over other women." - Yes its all about competeting and "winning"

If you want deep emotional commitment from a man of your choice, and if you want the relationship other women envy, read on. - Yes its all about ME, stuff everyone else and "beta" men can just "take a hike."


Imagine yourself sitting on a couch, and there's a group of 4 tall, brown haired men in suits around you, talking, and they turn around and start cracking jokes to impress you. What would you do? If you would giggle or smile, and flirt, Don't go around having SEX with them because you think sex will make men fall in love with you. High Value men will start to move to you like bees to honey. That's right, sit back and pick the best looking one and never put out, ever - just wait for the perfect guy....
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am







Postby Dark_Sol » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 am

What the f**k. :|
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:13 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Terrible Man-Hating Dating Advice For Women!

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

polya wrote:Imagine yourself sitting on a couch, and there's a group of 4 tall, brown haired men in suits around you, talking, and they turn around and start cracking jokes to impress you. What would you do? If you would giggle or smile, and flirt, Don't go around having SEX with them because you think sex will make men fall in love with you. High Value men will start to move to you like bees to honey. That's right, sit back and pick the best looking one and never put out, ever - just wait for the perfect guy....


When western women refuse to have sex, it has NOTHING to do with morals. It's simply because they are playing such mind games. Or else, the other reason is that you're not good enough for them (don't meet their high standards).

Either way you can not win.

Either way you are fucked…but not in the way you want to be.

BTW...would you mind messaging me the URL so I can sign up for that letter? I am starting my own blog soon, and signing up for feminist newsletters is not a bad idea for things to write about...I can't believe I didn't think of it before!


Signing up for feminists newsletters is no a bad idea
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Andrewww » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 am

Man stop wasting your time with such BS...
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Postby Rayn » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Why is it that I never, ever, ever hear any dating advice for women to start with making friends with males first rather than assessing their qualities through god-damned shit tests and mind games?
Rayn
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Postby terminator » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 am

Rayn wrote:Why is it that I never, ever, ever hear any dating advice for women to start with making friends with males first rather than assessing their qualities through god-damned shit tests and mind games?


+1 - it's different for girls, they just sit-back, act like a bitch and choose the best-looking alpha-guy.
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Re: Terrible Man-Hating Dating Advice For Women!

Postby polya » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 am

Voice of Reason wrote:
polya wrote:Imagine yourself sitting on a couch, and there's a group of 4 tall, brown haired men in suits around you, talking, and they turn around and start cracking jokes to impress you. What would you do? If you would giggle or smile, and flirt, Don't go around having SEX with them because you think sex will make men fall in love with you. High Value men will start to move to you like bees to honey. That's right, sit back and pick the best looking one and never put out, ever - just wait for the perfect guy....


When western women refuse to have sex, it has NOTHING to do with morals. It's simply because they are playing such mind games. Or else, the other reason is that you're not good enough for them (don't meet their high standards).

Either way you can not win.

Either way you are f***ed…but not in the way you want to be.

BTW...would you mind messaging me the URL so I can sign up for that letter? I am starting my own blog soon, and signing up for feminist newsletters is not a bad idea for things to write about...I can't believe I didn't think of it before!

Signing up for feminists newsletters is no a bad idea

Hey, here's the urls of my feminist newsletters:
1. http://jezebel.com/ - a real bitch
2. www.­thefemininewoman­.­com - here's where I quoted from. The author has just married a man, so she's an "OK" feminist,
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests