Look...another P.O.S feminist article on the Internet!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Look...another P.O.S feminist article on the Internet!

Post by Rayn »

"Why Woman Find Perfect Partners And Men Are Shallow Pigs"

Men and women have much in common- they usually both have two legs, two arms, a head, etc.… In spite of all these incredible similarities, the differences seem to be even more abundant.

The hobbies and activities that either sex tend to enjoy, their view of life, what they believe their purpose to be, how they believe they ought to act/live- all vary greatly between the sexes.

One of the biggest differences is the way that either sex goes about finding themselves mates. Women have a very well structured and precise methodology when it comes to finding a man for themselves. It is so fine tuned that you could say they have it down to a science.

Is he successful? Is he kind? Will he treat me well? Will he be a good father? Is he handsome? Is he smart? The questions go on and on. Men, on the other hand, have a much simpler filtering process: Is she hot? Does she look like a good f**k? Does she swallow?

Okay, so it may not be that simple- but the truth is that men are much more shallow when it comes to finding themselves a partner than women are. It all stems from the fact that men live their lives as lone wolves. We (men) are all extraordinarily egocentric and mainly focus on our wants and needs.

While women inevitably feel the need to settle down and reproduce- focusing on their husband, kids, and family in general- men will continue to pursue their own personal goals and aspirations.

This does not mean that they don’t care or love their family; they just love them differently. This difference in the way of loving, and the egocentric nature of males, leads to women focusing on finding men that they believe will be able to provide for them and their children, and to men finding themselves a woman that they know will firstly satisfy him sexually and only then, someone who can satisfy him emotionally and take care of his children.

Because men already know that the focus of their lives will be their egos, men only focus on the woman’s attributes that will please them- her curves, the lengthiness of her limbs and neck, her green eyes, her long hair that will work as the perfect reins, her lips that will wrap perfectly around his… Men don’t need to focus quite as much on a woman’s maternal abilities because, generally, most women have the ability of being great mothers.

http://elitedaily.com/elite/2012/woman- ... llow-pigs/

--------------------------------

So given that men tend to have far fewer criteria in selecting an ideal mate as compared to women who tend to swamp themselves with a huge laundry list - that must surely mean, by feminist/mangina logic, that men are more shallow than women.

And OMG LOL....most women have the ability of being great mothers...I think the offspring of today's single mothers everywhere speaks volume for themselves...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

"Is he handsome?"

How is that different from,

"Is she hot?"

"Is he successful?" Really what you're saying is: Is he rich? Will he be able to buy me all of this expensive, useless junk?

When will people get it through their thick skulls that women are just as, if not more shallow than men when it comes to finding a mate? Just look at the laundry list of requirements that women have on dating sites throughout the Net. Men don't have nearly the same amount of requirements.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

when a man starts to identify with women hes lost the plot, same visa versa. moreover it is only possible for liberal ideology to gain any kind of standing within a society that has completely abandoned its value in truth and the wonder that is life itself and instead placed it in imaginary social constructs, which is what feminists are supposed to be against in the first place. quite ridiculous. mra can be just as silly, but they do have some concerns of legitimate value such as fathers rights to equal custoty of their children.
Ranma
Freshman Poster

Post by Ranma »

Last edited by Ranma on November 23rd, 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

That article is hideously unfair and is full of stereotyping BS. I know a lot of shallow women and I also know a lot of men who are as deep as a well.

Assigning certain qualities to a gender is just another reason for this gender wars and the proliferation of paranoid men and women all over the internet.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Best women I've ever known was average looking. She was very traditional, but smart as well. Used to teach me sign language and scientific names for animals. I'm sure she'll make a great mother. Oh, and she's foreign.

Men don't want sluts. Real men anyway.

My sister, the feminist, would make a terrible mother. Thankfully she doesn't want any. Neither does her boyfriend, because he's depressed. What a loser. I'm already horrified my sister's a history teacher for poor minority high school students. Her bile will never help them leave their station - just how best to exploit the system and shake the most out of taxpayers.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

"generally, most women have the ability of being great mothers."

Allow me to laugh :lol: . The worst thing about being a poor sucker like this fellow is that you won't get any. White knights are the saddest people around. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if most women consider them gay (if they aren't already).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Shrug, people actually spend time finding this stuff? Do I see something wrong? Yes, but do I actually care? Not really, doesn't affect me.

Funny I don't see these reactionary articles in Ebony Man...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 26th, 2019, 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Sounds like a kettle calling a silver platter black. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that almost all women are more shallow than men. They are the biggest hypocrites ever.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

This stupid author's arguement doesn't make any sense? She hasn't proven that men are shallow pigs, but that when women have a long laundry list and do the same things as men, they are "liberated" but men doing the same things are "shallow pigs" - I see the double standard!