Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:05 am

ladislav wrote:
Banano wrote:Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad


Actually, there is more to it. I had a great life in the Philippines but overextended my finances and overspent because I thought myself a millionaire. I am back in the US to regroup, make some money/ reestablish my base. Even pioneers need to retreat and lick their wounds.
As far as citizenship in foreign lands, it depends. If you get married, in most countries you will be given residency. If you have a good online profession, there is your financial source.

When in the Philippines I was able to make some 3K a month, but being a profligate by nature and wanting to live big with lavish parties and dates with models and supporting multiple girlfriends took a toll on my finances. 98K in the bank went down to 63. Then to 43 and then to less than 15. It is not because life there sucked, it is because I could not control my own spending habits. If I had been monogamous and not taken vacations to the Crimea out of the Philippines and not dated Ukrainians and helped the girls financially and chartered yachts- thinking myself Robert Maxwell, I would have still been in the Philippines now.

Plus they offered me a good job (Alhamdurillah) in Ohio so I came.


Don't worry about it Lav, there's a guy called "Dickhead" on the ISG web site. He's friend with the owner of the web site who lives in Argentina full-time. DH lives in BoA the majority of the time but returned to the US to make money. I believe he's a substitute teacher. So he goes home once or twice a year to earn money and bang some locals if possible and return to BoA.

So you wouldn't be the only one that returns to make income.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles







Postby djfourmoney » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 am

Overall I agree with the premise of this thread.

1) The endless, often times mindless complaining needs to stop. If you want to prevent Act 1, then there should be an FAQ, then everybody else should shout RTFF and active moderators would lock threads where things are repeated ad nauseum. This happens on other forums I am on and I encourage it. Winston makes money from people visiting his site and creating content for him (this forum) however moderation leaves much to do be desired.

2) More people will have to share their success stories and again moderation should be tight in these areas. Any attack post should be removed and the poster warned. Repeated offenses, will get increasing bans up to lifetime bans.

I am working towards my goal. Money is not the end all to be all. You can make income online, I just said it Winston is making money ONLINE you are providing content for him, he backlinks for Google to pick it up and generates income from Google Ad Sense.

How come people want to make money the traditional way? How about gambling, yes GAMBLING. Do it on your own without a system to help you make accurate picks and without a money management system you'll find yourself like Joe Public who bets mostly for entertainment but won't turn down a big payoff.

I will be talking about this and other income generators on my blog/podcast, but you can find it plenty of ways with a simple Google search.

I recently rediscovered a blog where a guy who was making good money at a UPS desk job, decided the I-devices, evenings out where he often picked up the tab and 7th gen game systems were not fulfilling. He only recently returned to America, but he saved $15,000 in one year by selling EVERYTHING (Ebay, Craigslist and Amazon).

Most of you can not tell me that you can't accomplish the same thing, especially if you have jobs that pay 3-4 times what I have coming in currently.

Again we'll talk about this often because I understand its the biggest hurdle for the majority of men who can't seem to get out of their own way and buried themselves in debt.

This is where this ideal of MGOTW is troubling, instead of trying to do whatever it takes to make say 50K, why not find a suitable mate that supports you completely where she is willing to invest in your relationship, easily doubling your income. There is much valuable information out there to help you find a reasonable woman and keep most of your money in your pocket.

I've found dozens of blogs where COUPLES travel, work towards the goal of traveling and spend blocks of time overseas. I also found some blogs where couples of with young children also travel to other countries.

I wish stop people would think of the POSSIBLE and instead of focusing on the impossible and that's what I am creating this blog and the podcast. Its all to easy to be negative about something, misery loves company and often times has no shortage of people that feel the same way.

The hard thing to do is to admit what your doing is wrong, put your hand up and work towards making the corrections.

*You don't need to learn another language, but if you must then by all means look locally to a trade school or community college where its cheap, cheaper than Rosetta Stone in some cases.

*You don't need to earn millions of dollars. Many people make enough money teaching English. Chances are if you are able to live alone on the income you earn now, you can usually cut it in half and eliminate the car to afford to live abroad.

As I have said before if I can earn $400 a manage to make it overseas to do what I need to do, THEN YOU CAN DO IT!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Ghost » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:49 am

There is endless complaining, and I know I've been guilty of that. (Talking about feminism on a forum is not inherently complaining though - but there is lots of complaining also.)

But I think there is something larger at work. Something...much more grim. The condition of the world is getting worse by the year. More and more people are falling into the maw of the all-consuming debt machine, including entire countries.

Initiated men in the man-o-sphere easily see the connection of this debt crisis to feminism and other things that are politically incorrect to speak of as bad things.

So there is complaining about it, but also a foreboding sense of doom. I've felt it for years. I see that many now feel it. It can't be hidden any longer. We are on the cusp of the apocalypse, I hope - the revelation of the truth. And the truth is so powerful that it will end the world as we know it.

That's the grand scheme of things as I see it, anyway.

And I am finally doing things that I've truly wanted to do. I quit my shitty job and moved back home. And yet I'm not depressed like I was. There is so much I - or any man - can do. Never forget that you can develop even your most basic abilities and do great things with them.

So now I am a writer. Unpaid right now. I hope it will change. But I love it and love stories. It won't be wasted. The money is only a part of it. And I am working on other things as well - things I can do right here at home.

I'm also pursuing an ESL job finally. And that job area made me realize that I should view the world as a bunch of options. Yes, ESL has declined so I've heard, but compared to the job market in America? It's golden. I see no lack of job postings and ESL sites. And I know it is my only chance to live abroad. It's probably the easiest way for most.

I guess it is true that where there is a will there is a way. Strengthen your will and find that path.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby ladislav » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:27 am

Women that are into western men are from poor backgrounds and wanna escape misery or just Whores or both.
Think about it for a minute, if women is from a good middle class and above family she will want a man from her country with similar social status or better, even if she is 20 yo Filipina she wont be into 40 or 50 yo reject farang;
Women from middle or upper class are more conservative and dont smile and give numbers to everyone coz they know their value, poor girls on the other hand have nothing left to lose and go for foreigners, they dont care if they get labeled as sluts by society.


Well, I am not such an aristocrat myself to deserve middle class bourgeouis city girls. I am one generation away from starvation and poverty and low- classes myself. My grandmother was a cleaner in a college dorm, my other grandma only had a 1st grade elementary education, the men were roofers and we even have shepherds and servants in the family. So, no snobbery from me. I would not know what to do with a middle class princess even if I had one. Plus you needs to keep up appearances and be at all the family functions and act like a hypocritical burgeouis. I dont have the social graces required.

So, give me a peasant girl any time. Fresh, natural, sincere. My type of woman.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3578
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Postby Jackal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am

ladislav wrote:Well, I am not such an aristocrat myself to deserve middle class bourgeouis city girls. I am one generation away from starvation and poverty and low- classes myself. My grandmother was a cleaner in a college dorm, my other grandma only had a 1st grade elementary education, the men were roofers and we even have shepherds and servants in the family. So, no snobbery from me. I would not know what to do with a middle class princess even if I had one. Plus you needs to keep up appearances and be at all the family functions and act like a hypocritical burgeouis. I dont have the social graces required.

So, give me a peasant girl any time. Fresh, natural, sincere. My type of woman.

Yeah, I'm with Ladislav, but for me, I would replace "peasant" with any ordinary young woman who has finished high school. High schools in foreign countries are often like the first several years of college in the US and the students leave with a good general education and are often quite intelligent even if they are poor. I also grew up poor, but intelligent so it's a good match for me. Why exhaust yourself looking for a foreign Paris Hilton?

Another point to make is that in many FSU countries, while there are certainly different social classes at present, the distinctions between the social classes there often aren't as extreme as they are in Anglo-American countries. Whereas in America, the distinction between even upper-middle class and just plain middle class is huge. In other countries, it's often more simple: you have the rich businessmen and politicians, and then all the other regular working people--and then finally, the unemployed and beggars. Whereas in the US, all sorts of complicated social rituals and specific styles and ideologies define the different subclasses of people.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Jackal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 am

Money is very helpful and a small amount is necessary to survive, but Americans often forget how many benefits can be gained simply by being in healthy friendships in which people are willing to do things for each other.
In Hungary, some of my friends will let me stay with them when I'm in their city, some will repair my clothes, some will make food or wine for me, and most importantly they give me critical information about other people and events which allows me to make better decisions.
A certain amount of distrust and alertness is wise when you are first travelling somewhere new, but after you settle there, such instincts can often be counterproductive and will simply scare kind locals away. My "wealth" in Hungary isn't my money, but is my social network.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby C.J. » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 am

ladislav wrote:Actually, there is more to it. I had a great life in the Philippines but overextended my finances and overspent because I thought myself a millionaire. I am back in the US to regroup, make some money/ reestablish my base. Even pioneers need to retreat and lick their wounds.
As far as citizenship in foreign lands, it depends. If you get married, in most countries you will be given residency. If you have a good online profession, there is your financial source.

When in the Philippines I was able to make some 3K a month, but being a profligate by nature and wanting to live big with lavish parties and dates with models and supporting multiple girlfriends took a toll on my finances. 98K in the bank went down to 63. Then to 43 and then to less than 15. It is not because life there sucked, it is because I could not control my own spending habits. If I had been monogamous and not taken vacations to the Crimea out of the Philippines and not dated Ukrainians and helped the girls financially and chartered yachts- thinking myself Robert Maxwell, I would have still been in the Philippines now.

Plus they offered me a good job (Alhamdurillah) in Ohio so I came.


ladislav, big props to you! It takes a lot of courage to admit that in yourself, much less in an online forum. :) I don't care what anyone says, you deserve some respect for what you've done.

Anyway, I'm not too excited about going abroad. One reason is I know that there are many successful men out there who stay in this damned western reality;they don't sell their souls and let the jews take them down so they can get rich. They're people who I can look up to, and will definitely work to emulate. Another is that I know something that apparently most people just can't admit - you must be happier "within", before you can be happier anywhere else. The only reason for me to go abroad is for romance, and that's a big cost. I'm working towards another goal that's much more important. If I don't need romance, what's the point of me going abroad? Some would say money, but I earn under the radar and I'm doing just fine, no need to go right this minute. I'm on my way to earning more, just concentrating on that. :)

If you don't have your shit together in your head though, how are you gonna live a good life with a messed up train of thought?
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby lavezzi » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 pm

do you really want to move abroad in order to hang out with groups of eastern european, asian or latin american men? or to integrate and become a part of the local community? come on now, lets be real here..

is it not really just about the women (a great relationship/sex with sluts)? or perhaps chasing some vague form of excitement you beleive will greatly enhance your life? neither of these are stable things to base your life on. they will not bring you happiness. if you have a source of passive income and you move to a poorer country and live off it, that is a really great situation for you. but mainly because you wont have to work a normal job, not because foreign lands are a heavenly paradise superior to the west in all ways.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 pm

I find this a perfect, quintessential mix of what this forum contains and represents for US members. Every statement speaks so loud about the state of US society, it's amazing, at least to a non-US observer like me.

leavingusa wrote:When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local v****a market but if it doesn't I don't care.


You begin saying something that is quite likely: the dollar may collapse, or a couple of solar flares will stop the wheels of the economy and chaos will ensue, or the politicians and financial lobbies may decide to do another few screw turns in the coffin of the middle class and their tenets, precipitating your country in a yet darker scenario of social repression, to which anything between random violence or an organised civil war might follow. So many doomsday scenarios make it likely and worthwhile to leave the edifice before it literally crumbles on your skulls.

And yet, what do you cast your thought on soon after? The "nice custom house" in a smaller town, where you can feel once again a local prince and use that leverage to get more local p***y than you had before. This is why you guys will never grow, and be happy. Many of you seem forever stuck in the teenage timewarp where your worth is only measured by the number of girls you score, and everything is a means to that end.

You may well be perceptive enough to feel something is changing in your society, to the worse and very fast, yet you are so locked in the cage your own materialism and cynicism, you wouldn't change a thing of your current life. You like to have your cake and eat it, and you have done so for decades at several other countries' (China to name one) expense. Too bad the magic box is jammed, the wheels are creaking and soon enough they won't open anymore.

Change your perspective. Privilege genuine human relationships, the simpler things in life. p***y is good for a few weeks of high testosterone, after which there is so much more to look for in a fellow human being, be them a woman or a man.

leavingusa wrote:I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.


If you hate the blacks who you have brought from Africa for cheap slave labour, or the Mexicans who are silently reclaiming the land you have stolen off them, or any of the ethnical backgrounds that make the fabric of the multicultural project that the USA once stood to be, then it's you who don't sound American enough to me, not them. And the reason why you feel a stranger in your own country is because you feel a stranger even to yourself.

leavingusa wrote:Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.


Once again, deserve what you don't wish for, and you will get what you deserve.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Banano wrote:Founder of HA is miserable abroad, chief advisor Ladislav realsized life sucks in PH and is back in US where life still sucks.
When pioneers are so screwd up you have to ask why is it so, what is missing, more to life than warm cheap p***y?

You have 2 choices

1. Miserable home
2. Miserable abroad


Unless...you change yourself and your perspective, so as to be

1. Happy home
2. Happ(ier) abroad
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Postby publicduende » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:After endless thousands of posts establishing that "American women bad" and that American and many Western Societies are often social wastelands, how many of you will make a plan to actually live somewhere else and build a different perhaps more satisfying life elsewhere?

Do you have any idea how pathetic and mangina-like it sounds to anyone living outside the USA for example? Endless bitching to high-heaven and proving on a daily basis how bad American women are...After many thousands of posts, do you all think you have proved your point? What next dudes?

A car purchase in the USA is typically financed for 4 or more years. It changing your life at least worth the value of a new car?
I really think that a person of even humble means can make and execute a plan to be living and supporting themselves abroad
in no more time than that car purchase, and probably less. Make a plan, and then live the plan...

The orientation of this site is really not much tuned to actual practical steps to moving and living abroad, as even the founder has not had success in finding a happy life abroad. I suspect that such a site is sorely needed, but best probably implemented by people who are actually succeeding in building a new life abroad.

Find your new world and live in it....


+1

HA is like a 3 act drama.
Act 1 - In which Winston writes a series of articles defining the problems in the West, particularly in the dating/gender dynamics arena. Everyone cheers and proclaims AW and feminism to be awful.
Act 2 - In which Winston triumphantly details the benefits of moving abroad (particularly his experiences in Russia and Philippines). Everyone cheers and proclaims that foreign women are the cure to what ails the West.
Act 3 (current) - In which Winston proclaims that in fact foreign cultures and women also suck, just in a different way, moves to a different culture and proclaims it sucks too. No one cheers and everyone proclaims that everywhere sucks.

Outwest - you've said it before. This forum should no longer be called "Happier Abroad". "Miserable Everywhere" is more accurate. If a guy says he has moved to or traveled to another culture and loves it - he will often get attacked from all sides. If the theme were truly Happier Abroad we would be celebrating his triumphs.

Act 1 and 2 are still accurate. It's Act 3 we have to work on. Just because someone makes the move, has some success, but stumbles down the stretch, does not mean the overall concept is incorrect.

I too would welcome a forum on how to get there and successfully build a new life. I see nothing wrong with a little cheerleading.

BTW, in all fairness, I know a number of expats and several friends who are now sick of where they have moved to (and formerly loved). It might be their problem, a problem with the country, or a combination of both - or neither. But any way you look at it - yu have options. You can try another country, you can try a little travel, or you can move back "home" for awhile, as Lad has done. The point is, you have options - use them!


The perfect corollary to a perfect (original) post. Let me add that, however vehement and assertive their rants here might sound, many of us are essentially locked into our fears, or our usual habits. Yes, it takes time and planning effort to set out to move abroad, especially for an American who - deep inside - will still maintain that the US are the best of the best the world has ever seen. And it ultimately takes courage to act on that plan, to be in the zen situation of having to let go in order to hold again.

To so many of us, the "moving abroad" theme is probably more useful in the metaphorical sense of a inner life change: moving away from our own prejudices and stereotypes, our toxic habits, get rid of the thick crust of cynicism and materialism that has desensitised us from feeling the real beauty in life experiences and human relationships.

Moving abroad or our own soul cages is not an optional pre-requisite to be happier in a different or remote location, as it is to be contented in our own countries.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Postby Banano » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm

lavezzi wrote:do you really want to move abroad in order to hang out with groups of eastern european, asian or latin american men? or to integrate and become a part of the local community? come on now, lets be real here..

is it not really just about the women (a great relationship/sex with sluts)? or perhaps chasing some vague form of excitement you beleive will greatly enhance your life? neither of these are stable things to base your life on. they will not bring you happiness. if you have a source of passive income and you move to a poorer country and live off it, that is a really great situation for you. but mainly because you wont have to work a normal job, not because foreign lands are a heavenly paradise superior to the west in all ways.



do you really want to move abroad in order to hang out with groups of eastern european, asian or latin american men? or to integrate and become a part of the local community? come on now, lets be real here..

Plus can you ever integrate and become part of that society? How long it would take Anglo man to learn Russian or Asian language? Even if you do its not like locals will wanna hang out with you coz you are fun to be with(yet considered outcast in your own country)..
Winston had some success in PH with non p4p, in EE prostitute didnt wanna sleep with him, Ladislavs success is sugar daddying young and poor , when money was flowing chicks were there, money gone chicks gone, Conclusion is dating abroad is flop for many men out there.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby pete98146 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:07 pm

When I was a very young kid (5 years old) my family was stationed over in Germany (father was career Air Force officer). We decided to live in a very small German town instead of living on the Air Force base. As far as I know we were the only Americans living in the village. Most of the homes were situated up a long windy road and we had to walk into town to get our groceries. Since it had only been 20 years since the end of WWII I can remember some neighbors yelling at us and throwing rocks because they still hated Americans but for the most part, 90% of the community welcomed us with open arms. This early experience taught me many life lessons. How was it that a young American kid could find hapiness in a completely foreign land? How could my parents manage to find friends in that small village?

This is an important message. If you are living in a foreign land you'll never be happy unless you get out of your shell and get to know your neighbors. You can hurl out a thousand excuses about how wierd, shallow or odd people are in a foreign land but it's you and need to find a way to overcome this obstacle. It's kinda funny how a smile, nod or handshake can make a difference!!!!!
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:34 pm

pete98146 wrote:When I was a very young kid (5 years old) my family was stationed over in Germany (father was career Air Force officer). We decided to live in a very small German town instead of living on the Air Force base. As far as I know we were the only Americans living in the village. Most of the homes were situated up a long windy road and we had to walk into town to get our groceries. Since it had only been 20 years since the end of WWII I can remember some neighbors yelling at us and throwing rocks because they still hated Americans but for the most part, 90% of the community welcomed us with open arms. This early experience taught me many life lessons. How was it that a young American kid could find hapiness in a completely foreign land? How could my parents manage to find friends in that small village?

This is an important message. If you are living in a foreign land you'll never be happy unless you get out of your shell and get to know your neighbors. You can hurl out a thousand excuses about how wierd, shallow or odd people are in a foreign land but it's you and need to find a way to overcome this obstacle. It's kinda funny how a smile, nod or handshake can make a difference!!!!!


+1 Pete. I had similar experiences when I was in the Air Force stationed in the United Kingdom: a lot of the White soldiers had trouble with the local population (Brits) and sometimes ended up in fights or were nvolved in other similar, negative encounters partially because of they're behavior, they're constant rah rah America #1 attitude, and they're refusal to learn about the local culture and traditions of the English. I on the other hand, (although I did face racism for being a non-White), learned to appreciate the culture of the country and ended up making friends with some of the Brits on and off the base.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby leavingusa » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 am

publicduende wrote:I find this a perfect, quintessential mix of what this forum contains and represents for US members. Every statement speaks so loud about the state of US society, it's amazing, at least to a non-US observer like me.

leavingusa wrote:When you give it an honest look, it doesn't work. The time to do this would probably have been 10-20 years ago. What are some of you going to do when the dollar collapses?

What you gain in p***y you will lose in lifestyle, if I could make the same living and live in similar conditions I'd say sure. Like someone else said you are dooming your children to grow up in a third world country and sacrificing your future in most cases. Some of you may regret these decisions when your sex drive starts to wane.

The way I see it America is full of assholes but at least we share a common culture. I bought a really nice custom house in a smaller town and my income is much higher than the local residents, that should give me some leverage in the local v****a market but if it doesn't I don't care.


You begin saying something that is quite likely: the dollar may collapse, or a couple of solar flares will stop the wheels of the economy and chaos will ensue, or the politicians and financial lobbies may decide to do another few screw turns in the coffin of the middle class and their tenets, precipitating your country in a yet darker scenario of social repression, to which anything between random violence or an organised civil war might follow. So many doomsday scenarios make it likely and worthwhile to leave the edifice before it literally crumbles on your skulls.

And yet, what do you cast your thought on soon after? The "nice custom house" in a smaller town, where you can feel once again a local prince and use that leverage to get more local p***y than you had before. This is why you guys will never grow, and be happy. Many of you seem forever stuck in the teenage timewarp where your worth is only measured by the number of girls you score, and everything is a means to that end.

You may well be perceptive enough to feel something is changing in your society, to the worse and very fast, yet you are so locked in the cage your own materialism and cynicism, you wouldn't change a thing of your current life. You like to have your cake and eat it, and you have done so for decades at several other countries' (China to name one) expense. Too bad the magic box is jammed, the wheels are creaking and soon enough they won't open anymore.

Change your perspective. Privilege genuine human relationships, the simpler things in life. p***y is good for a few weeks of high testosterone, after which there is so much more to look for in a fellow human being, be them a woman or a man.

leavingusa wrote:I guess my motivations are the opposite of most here. Tired of being a stranger in my own country, walking into a mall and being surrounded by blacks and mexicans who only stick up for each other and are hostile to the things I believe in.


If you hate the blacks who you have brought from Africa for cheap slave labour, or the Mexicans who are silently reclaiming the land you have stolen off them, or any of the ethnical backgrounds that make the fabric of the multicultural project that the USA once stood to be, then it's you who don't sound American enough to me, not them. And the reason why you feel a stranger in your own country is because you feel a stranger even to yourself.

leavingusa wrote:Also figure it might be easier getting a girl when half of them aren't crack hos or illegal immigrants that don't speak English. There's different ways to look at a problem.


Once again, deserve what you don't wish for, and you will get what you deserve.


Yes I brought slaves over here for cheap labor and stole the poor Mexican's land. Those black Muslim slave traders that enslaved my Irish ancestors for generations don't count.

That's me Adolf Hitler because I don't want to deal with theft, vandalism and blaring car horns at 6 in the morning when it's time for Pedro and his buddies to go to work.

And yes, ever since I bought this house AW have been twirling their hair and kissing my ass. That's because relationships are all about personality and trust.

You are easily the biggest knucklehead on this forum, you amaze me with every half-witted post.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot], yick and 4 guests