Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Like MLK said: "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

It cuts both ways. I don't judge blacks based on their skin color. Black ghetto culture is a national tragedy.

Anyone else here know the black scholar Thomas Sowell? Here's a column he wrote about the Norfolk mob:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/ ... mas-sowell

But I suppose he's just an Uncle Tom or somesuch.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run







Postby abcdavid01 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Another essay by Sowell on Race:

http://www.tsowell.com/spracecu.html

It is also important that economic and other disparities be confronted, not evaded. Best-selling author Shelby Steele says that whites in America today are fearful of being considered racists, while blacks are fearful of being considered inferior. Social dogmas may be accepted because they relieve both groups of their fears, even if these dogmas neither explain the past nor prepare for the future. It should be axiomatic that there is not unlimited time, unlimited resources, or unlimited good will among peoples-- anywhere in the world. If we are serious about wanting to enlarge opportunities and advance those who are less fortunate, then we cannot fritter away the limited means at our disposal in quixotic quests. We must decide whether our top priority is to smite the wicked or to advance the less fortunate, whether we are looking for visions and rhetoric that make us feel good for the moment or whether we are seeking methods with a proven track record of success in advancing whole peoples from poverty to prosperity. In an era when esoteric theories can be readily turned into hard cash from the public treasury, our criteria must be higher than what can get government grants for middle-class professionals. It must instead be what will rescue that youngster imprisoned, not only in poverty, but also in a social and cultural isolation that has doomed whole peoples for centuries in countries around the world. When we promote cultural provincialism under glittering labels, we must confront the hard question whether we are throwing him a lifeline or an anchor. History, geography, and cultures are influences but they are not predestination. Not only individuals but whole peoples have moved from the backwaters of the world to the forefront of civilization. The late Italian author Luigi Barzini asked of Britain: "How, in the first place, did a peripheral island rise from primitive squalor to world domination?" The story of Japan's rise from a backward country in the mid-nineteenth century to one of today's leading economic powers has been at least equally as dramatic. Scotland was for centuries known for its illiteracy, poverty, and lack of elementary cleanliness. Yet, from the mid-eighteenth to the mid-nineteenth century, most of the leading intellectual pioneers of Britain were Scots, and Scots also become prominent in business, banking, medicine, and engineering-- not only in Britain but around the world. These and other dramatic and heartening rises of whole peoples came from doing things that were often directly the opposite of what is being urged upon less fortunate groups in the United States today. Far from painting themselves into their own little cultural corner and celebrating their "identity," these peoples sought the knowledge and insights of other peoples more advanced than themselves in particular skills, technologies, or organizational experience.

...

One of the most seductive visions of our time is the vision of "fairness" in a sense that the word never had before. At one time we all understood what was meant by a "fair fight." It meant that both fighters fought by the same Marquis of Queensbury rules. It did not mean that both fighters had equal strength, skill, experience or other factors that would make them equally likely to win. In today's conception of fairness, only when all have the same prospects of winning is the fight fair. It was not in The Nation or some other left-wing magazine, but in the neoconservative quarterly The Public Interest that we find opportunity equated with "the same chance to succeed" or "an equal shot at a good outcome"-- regardless of the influence of social, cultural, or family background. This confusion between the fairness of rules and the equality of prospects is spreading across the political spectrum. Regardless of which of these two things might be considered preferable, we must first be very clear in our own minds that they are completely different, and often mutually incompatible, if we are to have any hope of a rational discussion of policy issues ranging from anti-trust to affirmative action.


...

Crime rates soared when our courts began to concern themselves with such things as the unhappy childhoods of violent criminals or the "root causes" of crime in general. Those who paid the highest price for these excursions into cosmic justice were not the judges or the theorists whose notions the judges reflected, but the victims of rape, murder and terrorization by hoodlums...Equating an absence of cosmic justice with villainy has become common in employment law as well. Companies whose employees do not statistically mirror the ethnic composition of the local labor force can be found guilty of "discrimination," even if no one can find a single employee or job applicant who has been treated unfairly by having different rules or standards applied to his or her work or qualifications. Do we as individuals and as a nation wish that others less fortunate had our blessings? We should and we do. But our blessings as a nation did not consist of having other nations give us foreign aid. The blessings of individuals who have achieved in life have seldom taken the form of having others accept mediocre performances from them or make excuses for their counterproductive behavior. Almost as mushy as the quest for cosmic justice is the notion that the alternative is to "do nothing" about the gross disparities in prospects that are common around the world. There has never been a moment in the entire history of the United States when we have done nothing. There are innumerable things that still need to be done, but spreading confusion is not one of them.
[/quote]
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby davewe » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Mr S wrote:Ladislav moved to USSA not cause he thought PI sucked but because he was offered a lot of money, essentially an offer he couldn't refuse, to work an easy teaching contract for a year. He weighed his options and thought it was a good deal. He isn't staying in USSA permanently. He can save a bit of money and then go back overseas somewhere after his contract is complete.

People living overseas who appear miserable are that because they make their experiences appear that way. If you don't like a particular culture and country move. Many people get 'stuck' in a place for one reason or another because of familiarity, it's a common weakness in many humans. Even if they made the initial move out of their initial Western birthplace for a foreign land they then fall into the same rut of now being stuck in ABC country and now complaining about whatever floats their boat.

Winston tolerates being in Taiwan cause he is technically a "cheapskate" or rather a "careful spender" and lives with his parents. Thus, he doesn't have to pay for any cost of living expenses. He can save whatever money he makes without having to spend it other than on occasional personal consumption. This also gives him time to concentrate on all other matters like conspiracy theories, love/hate relationship with past friends/lovers, indefinite reasons why USA, PI and Taiwan suck, complaining about not having enough time to organize his time and duties running his sites instead of fully focusing on living in more productive foreign countries that would be more suitable to his personal reality. Winston will not leave Taiwan until he feels he has an adequate amount of money saved. Is it 10k, 20k, 30k? Who knows, he may just never leave Taiwan unless both his parents drop dead and then he actually has to start dealing with real life responsibilities again other than operating websites and challenging people to chess when he feels his honor has been insulted, like an old school duel, but he gets to choose the weapon first. So if you were 'thrifty' with your money, and your parents let you live in a nice house with all the modern conveniences of life where you could still live a relative independent lifestyle with little parental interference, even if you hated the environment, would you move to a country like China where even though the odds favor a better social experience, you would have to pay for rent, food, nightlife, travel, etc. It would eat up into your savings, and what if you moved there and didn't like it? Then you would have to get up and move again. That would be a totally unreasonable risk to take, so better to stay put in a negative place you already are familiar with cause perhaps your next move could be even worse than Taiwan and then that would suck even more energy, time and money out of you. :twisted:

I'm not miserable abroad, Outwest is definitely happier abroad. Ladislav is generally happier abroad. For all Winstons ravings about how much he hates PI and Taiwan, he still is technically happier than when he was living in USSA. Every country you live in will have good and bad, it's what you make of it and how you adapt. There is no perfect place on Earth. Do I think PI is the greatest country for Westerners to move to getting out of their home countries? No, it's only meant for some types of personalities. Is it generally better than living in the USSA? In my opinion yes as long as you have sufficient income and can deal with the cultural differences of how a 3rd world country operates in comparison to a 1st world. I've lived or visited almost all of the Asian countries and could live in all of them if I had to and find something positive I liked about them, even if I disliked many parts. I initially lived in Korea for some time and didn't really care for it, but I was stuck in a smaller city. Once I visited Seoul and Busan, I realized those cities would have suited me better. If I had chosen to stay in Korea I would have moved to one of those cities and see if things improved. You gotta move around and see whats going on in different cities and regions to really see how you identify with a place. Remember, Winston mainly stayed in Angeles City, which is really a cess pool of low quality individuals concentrated in one area. So of course you will rave and rant about how much the Philippines sucks if you have hardly ever visited any other regions or cities. Just visiting one or two places over a three year period, doesn't really cut it. You gotta visit the Visayas and Mindanao regions in conjunction with Luzon to properly experience the Philippines and see which parts vibrate with you the best. What foreigners don't get is that Philippines is not really united, only in name. Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are technically separate cultures and nations under the name "Philippines". Filipinos will act different to a certain extent in each of these regions. For instance I seem to get along best with Visayan Filipinos and to a lesser extent southern Luzon ones. The farther north or south I go I have less positive experiences. It's not to say I don't like these regions, I just don't "vibe" with the culture. Others find they prefer Luzon or Mindanao, it's all up to the individual and their own preferences. If you go to Philippines you have to visit all three regions and visit at least two different major cities in each to get a feel for the places. If you don't do this you will never experience the Philippines properly and you will never see the whole picture. You'll just bitch and complain about whatever and/or stay in comfortable zones where a majority of other foreigners go to. Live a little people and stop whining about everything all the time.

BTW, when I decided on escaping the USSA for good it only took me roughly 6 months. If you really want to do it you can get out, you just have to have the will and motivation /confidence in yourself that you can do it. Most people just make excuses as to why they can't do such and such and they never pull the trigger. There are multiple posts that explain how to move overseas for good, I suggest you all read them and make and follow a game plan to get out while you still have time.

I'm going to retire now in my 2 level three bedroom gated townhouse in the middle of Manila metro area with all the conveniences of modern living which I pay roughly $400 a month for. If you live in the provincial cities you could live in swanky 3-4 bedroom house for way under $400 dollars, other than dealing with Manila traffic and endless women goo-goo eyeing me half the time, my life really sucks more now than when I was living in USSA, ahem, ahem. :roll:


Great analysis of Lad, Winston, living abroad, living in the PI, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby davewe » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:56 pm

OutWest wrote:
If you are black, do you really want to raise your kids in the dominant USA black culture? You are an idiot if you think that is a good idea. Dominant US black culture victimizes blacks most of all. I remember my black friend from Ghana when he first visited South Central in LA. He was horrified. He said, "If this was Ghana, the army would go in and clean them out!"
Dominant US black culture is a cesspool and whites can take part of the blame for what it is, but if you are black, do you really want to spend your time defending it?


My ex-wife's parents are from Trinidad. They are an exotic mix but by American standards this makes her African-American, but her family doesn't really look at it quite that way. They're from the Caribbean and dislike urban African-American culture. Sometimes it was funny to listen to their views which if they had come out of a white person's mouth would have been considered racist.
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Postby Maker55 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).


Exactly, it's not just the rampant crime it's the racism and the assumption of guilt.

100 black people jumped 2 white people where I live and the cops said it wasn't a racially motivated crime. That says it all for me.

If that white guy had opened fire and killed one of them instead of taking the beating he'd be in a world of shit and you bet it would be broadcast all over the world.


Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.


No to just about everything you said. Most blacks are low income. I have no problem with guys like Bill Cosby but unless you want to pay 2k for a one bedroom you'll be living next to the other kind thanks to section 8 because everyone feels sorry for their worthless asses.

White skinheads kill blacks in other parts because they don't want what's happening in Norfolk to happen to them.

White people got lynched too, it wasn't for no reason and black muslims owned white people as slaves for generations. like I said before don't get all historical on me because everybody's got a story.

I was taught racism by experiences with the racist niggers that I grew up with, made me do things I never thought I was capable of. I hate them not for the color of their skin but the content of their character. I'm no more racist than you or anybody else.

Watch this movie and then call me racist again. This was very familiar to me growing up.

Hood Life Volume 3 Full Movie
http://youtu.be/z5MGJ87hPGw


So you faced racist blacks???

I feel no sympathy for you, welcome to our world.

You're back in here spreading more racist lies????

Quit lying. 24 to 27 percent of blacks are below the poverty line, not MOST like you said.

Prior to 1965, there were MORE WHITES in prison than any race in America.

Regardless of the rate of crime, more WHITES still commit most of the crimes in America.

The whites are currently bankrupting the entire earth bringing out their new world order.

The biggest criminals in our world who are draining the resources and wealth from every country are WHITE PEOPLE.

Before you put us in slavery, africans had established civilization all around the world.

Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.

The RICHEST PERSON in the history of the world was an AFRICAN. His name was Mansa Musa.

Black people are the very reason why western society even exists and the white elites are destroying it.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby leavingusa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:41 am

Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).


Exactly, it's not just the rampant crime it's the racism and the assumption of guilt.

100 black people jumped 2 white people where I live and the cops said it wasn't a racially motivated crime. That says it all for me.

If that white guy had opened fire and killed one of them instead of taking the beating he'd be in a world of shit and you bet it would be broadcast all over the world.


Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.


No to just about everything you said. Most blacks are low income. I have no problem with guys like Bill Cosby but unless you want to pay 2k for a one bedroom you'll be living next to the other kind thanks to section 8 because everyone feels sorry for their worthless asses.

White skinheads kill blacks in other parts because they don't want what's happening in Norfolk to happen to them.

White people got lynched too, it wasn't for no reason and black muslims owned white people as slaves for generations. like I said before don't get all historical on me because everybody's got a story.

I was taught racism by experiences with the racist niggers that I grew up with, made me do things I never thought I was capable of. I hate them not for the color of their skin but the content of their character. I'm no more racist than you or anybody else.

Watch this movie and then call me racist again. This was very familiar to me growing up.

Hood Life Volume 3 Full Movie
http://youtu.be/z5MGJ87hPGw


So you faced racist blacks???

I feel no sympathy for you, welcome to our world.

You're back in here spreading more racist lies????

Quit lying. 24 to 27 percent of blacks are below the poverty line, not MOST like you said.

Prior to 1965, there were MORE WHITES in prison than any race in America.

Regardless of the rate of crime, more WHITES still commit most of the crimes in America.

The whites are currently bankrupting the entire earth bringing out their new world order.

The biggest criminals in our world who are draining the resources and wealth from every country are WHITE PEOPLE.

Before you put us in slavery, africans had established civilization all around the world.

Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.

The RICHEST PERSON in the history of the world was an AFRICAN. His name was Mansa Musa.

Black people are the very reason why western society even exists and the white elites are destroying it.


Oh I know you don't feel sorry for me, that's why I won't feel bad joining everyone else in chasing your kind out of my town.

Your arguments are based on the fallacy numbers vs percentage. MORE white people do everything because they are are more of us, just goes to show how dumb you are.

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/niggerar ... tstext.htm

The Egyptians were white, sorry.

Image[/img]
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Maker55 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 am

leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
I think a good reason to leave America is not necessarily due directly to racial crimes, as Leavingusa states, but rather the very fact that this racial tension exists at all between blacks/whites, which is shown clearly on these forums time and time again (I bet all the feminists must LOVE this divide).


Exactly, it's not just the rampant crime it's the racism and the assumption of guilt.

100 black people jumped 2 white people where I live and the cops said it wasn't a racially motivated crime. That says it all for me.

If that white guy had opened fire and killed one of them instead of taking the beating he'd be in a world of shit and you bet it would be broadcast all over the world.


Well most blacks including myself don't condone the actions of those teenagers of Norfolk Virginia.

As a black person, I certainly don't condone any criminal actions against other races of people but....

You exist because of black African DNA and the worst killers in the past 1000 years have been WHITES.

It's pretty clear that whoever raised you or whoever your friends are taught you racism.

Right, like that doesn't happen in the world where you have WHITE SKINHEADS killing innocent people for NO REASON.

You do know that gangs of people killing innocent people happen in all parts of the world, right?

When some black people do it, it calls time for evacuation.

Right just like how hundreds of white people in the 19th and 20th century used to lynch innocent black people for no reason.

Once it happens to other whites, you blame the ENTIRE BLACK RACE.

Would you have preferred for 100 whites to kill 2 blacks instead?

The blacks who do kill whites are mostly LOW INCOME BLACKS.

Middle class and upper class blacks hardly commit crimes.

I am so surprised at the racism on Happier Abroad.

Some of you white guys, not all are just angry that black men are having sex with your women.

By all means leave the USA since us black people are so bad when whites are the biggest drug users in America.

Most of us black people have other things on our minds than killing whites like YOU.


No to just about everything you said. Most blacks are low income. I have no problem with guys like Bill Cosby but unless you want to pay 2k for a one bedroom you'll be living next to the other kind thanks to section 8 because everyone feels sorry for their worthless asses.

White skinheads kill blacks in other parts because they don't want what's happening in Norfolk to happen to them.

White people got lynched too, it wasn't for no reason and black muslims owned white people as slaves for generations. like I said before don't get all historical on me because everybody's got a story.

I was taught racism by experiences with the racist niggers that I grew up with, made me do things I never thought I was capable of. I hate them not for the color of their skin but the content of their character. I'm no more racist than you or anybody else.

Watch this movie and then call me racist again. This was very familiar to me growing up.

Hood Life Volume 3 Full Movie
http://youtu.be/z5MGJ87hPGw


So you faced racist blacks???

I feel no sympathy for you, welcome to our world.

You're back in here spreading more racist lies????

Quit lying. 24 to 27 percent of blacks are below the poverty line, not MOST like you said.

Prior to 1965, there were MORE WHITES in prison than any race in America.

Regardless of the rate of crime, more WHITES still commit most of the crimes in America.

The whites are currently bankrupting the entire earth bringing out their new world order.

The biggest criminals in our world who are draining the resources and wealth from every country are WHITE PEOPLE.

Before you put us in slavery, africans had established civilization all around the world.

Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.

The RICHEST PERSON in the history of the world was an AFRICAN. His name was Mansa Musa.

Black people are the very reason why western society even exists and the white elites are destroying it.


Oh I know you don't feel sorry for me, that's why I won't feel bad joining everyone else in chasing your kind out of my town.

Your arguments are based on the fallacy numbers vs percentage. MORE white people do everything because they are are more of us, just goes to show how dumb you are.

http://www.niggermania.com/tom/niggerar ... tstext.htm

The Egyptians were white, sorry.

Image[/img]


Doesn't matter, numbers are still numbers.

Hahaha, most whites would disagree with you about the skin complexion of the ancient Egyptians.

Whites wouldn't have even been able to survive in that climate for thousands of years.

You could have at least said the ancient Egyptians were a brown color.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby momopi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:41 am

Mr S wrote:Winston tolerates being in Taiwan cause he is technically a "cheapskate" or rather a "careful spender" and lives with his parents. Thus, he doesn't have to pay for any cost of living expenses. He can save whatever money he makes without having to spend it other than on occasional personal consumption. This also gives him time to concentrate on all other matters like conspiracy theories, love/hate relationship with past friends/lovers, indefinite reasons why USA, PI and Taiwan suck, complaining about not having enough time to organize his time and duties running his sites instead of fully focusing on living in more productive foreign countries that would be more suitable to his personal reality. Winston will not leave Taiwan until he feels he has an adequate amount of money saved. Is it 10k, 20k, 30k? Who knows, he may just never leave Taiwan unless both his parents drop dead and then he actually has to start dealing with real life responsibilities again other than operating websites and challenging people to chess when he feels his honor has been insulted, like an old school duel, but he gets to choose the weapon first. So if you were 'thrifty' with your money, and your parents let you live in a nice house with all the modern conveniences of life where you could still live a relative independent lifestyle with little parental interference, even if you hated the environment, would you move to a country like China where even though the odds favor a better social experience, you would have to pay for rent, food, nightlife, travel, etc. It would eat up into your savings, and what if you moved there and didn't like it? Then you would have to get up and move again. That would be a totally unreasonable risk to take, so better to stay put in a negative place you already are familiar with cause perhaps your next move could be even worse than Taiwan and then that would suck even more energy, time and money out of you. :twisted:


I have been trying to nudge Winston off TW for some time now. IMO if he waits too long, he'd have to stay in TW to look after his aging parents. Right now his parents are still able to look after themselves, when I saw them 3-4 years ago they appeared to be in good health. He should really take this time & opportunity to go travel.

China was a paradise for Taiwanese (and HK) men in the 1990's. Entire concubine villages were built for well-off Taiwanese and Cantonese men to house their lovers in China. But things are changing. In the 1990s to 2000's, Taiwanese businessmen invested billions in China. Now the Chinese investors are coming to Taiwan, investing over $700 million to date. I've known a number of Taiwanese American women married to PRC nationals in recent years, and couple of my Taiwanese female friends living in China now are dating local men. So far these are more exception than norm, but the changes are coming.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4707
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:06 am

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
If you are black, do you really want to raise your kids in the dominant USA black culture? You are an idiot if you think that is a good idea. Dominant US black culture victimizes blacks most of all. I remember my black friend from Ghana when he first visited South Central in LA. He was horrified. He said, "If this was Ghana, the army would go in and clean them out!"
Dominant US black culture is a cesspool and whites can take part of the blame for what it is, but if you are black, do you really want to spend your time defending it?


My ex-wife's parents are from Trinidad. They are an exotic mix but by American standards this makes her African-American, but her family doesn't really look at it quite that way. They're from the Caribbean and dislike urban African-American culture. Sometimes it was funny to listen to their views which if they had come out of a white person's mouth would have been considered racist.


It's not funny per sé; it's an uphill battle for people whom are stereotyped as Black American that aren't. I don't receive respect until I speak Spanish and/or when I render how well I speak English and/or how well I demonstrate my .NET OOA (Microsoft programming/developing object-oriented architectural) skills.

I miss my great-grandparents home country...people from there loathed it whenever I claimed the U.S. over them....they feel that I'm one of them, and that made me feel like that's where I need to move to. I need that unconditional human synergy, and that's where I'm moving to in order to get it!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 am

Maker55 wrote:Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.


leavingusa wrote:The Egyptians were white, sorry.Image[/img]


Sorry, but NO.

Evidence strongly suggests that ancient Egyptians were neither white nor negroid.

It is the southern NUBIANS who in ancient Egyptian art are depicted with jet black skin, afro hair, and negroid features such as big lips and wide nose:

Image

Image

Image

Here is some art depicting Egyptians vanquishing Nubians. Note the different skin tones:

Image

Here is another picture. At the top middle are the Nubians. Next to them on the right are Caucasians. At the bottom middle are the EGYPTIANS:

Image

The Egyptians clearly depicted themselves as a distinct group from the negroid Nubians. To say the Egyptians were "black" is misleading. To say they are "white" is also untrue.

National Geographic did a study in which Tutankhamens face was reconstructed. The Scientist who reconstructed the face were NOT AWARE that it was Tutankhamen they were reconstructing. This eliminates any Afrocentric/Eurocentric bias:

Image

It is possible that Tutankhamen had negroid blood in him from interbreeding between the Egyptians and the Negroid Nubians. But on the whole his face has BRONZE colored skin and ALMOND shaped eyes. This strongly suggests that Tutankhamen was neither Negroid nor Caucasian.

Here is a picture of a mummy from Nubia:

Image

Compare this to mummies from Egypt:

Hatshepshut

Image

Unknown

Image

Image

Image

These Egyptian mummies all had STRAIGHT hair (or wavy). This is NOT a negroid feature. Some hair was even colored RED and AUBURN.

The mummy from Nubia represents a negroid.

It is clear that Egyptians and Nubians were two SEPARATE GROUPS, as were the Egyptians and the whites.

And it is clear that the Egyptians were NOT Negroid.
Last edited by Voice of Reason on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:03 am

Maker55 wrote:So you faced racist blacks???

I feel no sympathy for you, welcome to our world.

You're back in here spreading more racist lies????

Quit lying. 24 to 27 percent of blacks are below the poverty line, not MOST like you said.

Prior to 1965, there were MORE WHITES in prison than any race in America.

Regardless of the rate of crime, more WHITES still commit most of the crimes in America.

The whites are currently bankrupting the entire earth bringing out their new world order.

The biggest criminals in our world who are draining the resources and wealth from every country are WHITE PEOPLE.

Before you put us in slavery, africans had established civilization all around the world.

Even the Greeks learned everything they knew from the BLACK EGYPTIANS.

The RICHEST PERSON in the history of the world was an AFRICAN. His name was Mansa Musa.

Black people are the very reason why western society even exists and the white elites are destroying it.


What is it with Afrocentrists and Ancient Egypt?

To claim that the Greeks learned "everything they knew" from "BLACK EGYPTIANS" is not only misleading. It is completely FALSE.

The achievements of the Greeks in philosophy, science, literature, arts and drama is unrivaled. The Greeks developed calculus. The Greek measured Earth's radius correct to within 1%. The Greeks invented many things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Greek_technology

The Greeks may have gained a lot of INFLUENCE from these so-called "black" Egyptians, but to say that gained ALL THAT THEY KNEW is supremacist hyperbole.

Stop claiming full credit for the achievements of OTHER civilizations. You completely undermine the achievement of the Greeks (and are misleading with the Egyptians being black).

What will you say next? That the Greeks were black? That Aristotle was black? That all of Aristotles ideas were stolen from the blacks? (common Afrocentric memes). At what point will your pompousness end?

And here is a NEWSFLASH for you:

Being black does NOT automatically make you morally superior. It does NOT make you special.

You are just the same as everyone else. You have been shitted on by the government and the elite, just like the whites. You are no special case.

You portray yourself as some moral crusader for racial issues. But in reality you are just a politically correct pompous ass.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Postby terminator » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 am

It's my monkey, so I'll spank it if I want to! Most guys will never go abroad for a wife/girl, so let us complain in peace!
terminator
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Postby OutWest » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:34 am

terminator wrote:It's my monkey, so I'll spank it if I want to! Most guys will never go abroad for a wife/girl, so let us complain in peace!


Best response so far...!


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Ginger » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 am

terminator wrote:It's my monkey, so I'll spank it if I want to! Most guys will never go abroad for a wife/girl, so let us complain in peace!



Exactly!
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:39 pm
Location: somewhere out there

Re: Endless Complaining and Monkey Spanking.

Postby sushiman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 am

[quote="OutWest"]Find your new world and live in it..../quote]

Yes!

The point is; if you can imagine a different life, go create that life.

I'm living the life I have created here in Asia, I can say it is better in almost every way from my USA life, and I'm certainly not going back.

And the question would be: GO BACK TO WHAT? The US weakens every day, it's in the decline phase of its life cycle, now is a great time to get situated abroad. Get permanent residence somewhere else now, keep US citizenship, you can always go back. Learn a second language, learn about other cultures. Learn how to move around and adapt. You may need that skill in the future. How long will you guys live, until 2080? You think the USA is going to be around in its present form by then? In 2080?! It's a big world.

What prevents a lot of people from living this life is fear based thinking. "Oh but what if..." type thoughts. Most of these thoughts don't make much rational sense, but that's the thing about fear, mostly irrational junk holding you back.
sushiman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Seoul

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], zerowing1 and 5 guests