Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Something about the new Red Dawn movie...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:07 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby leavingusa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:17 am

lone_yakuza wrote:Again, to people like Golgi, maybe you don't realize that America's changing demographics and Europe being stupid and letting Muslims in and therefore effectively making them the majority race in the future... maybe these effects are something called.... "karma" for all that western european and anglo imperialists have done in terrorizing, raping, pillaging, and committing genocide around the world.

Required reading for any white American concerning how we are viewed by everyone else and how attacking us is always justified. You do know that most of us had absolutely no say in these matters?

We tried to get Ron Paul in so we could shut down all the military bases in your countries and end the empire. Ron Paul, the white guy that everyone likes to call bigoted.

Also the changing demographics you cite prevent someone like Ron Paul or his son Rand from taking office. It's not Karma, it's because we wanted to be nice to the poor minorities, we were told we owed them something. They used that as leverage to overtake us, now they want it all and to kill us. South Africa redux.

I think that is the agenda right now frankly. Racial warfare. After Obummer's "If I had a son" comment I knew we were headed down that road. It's inevitable but I don't necessarily think most white people hate Asians.

If we have some kind of war with China over the collapse of our currency all bets are off, that is probably also inevitable at some point. This could be the opening propaganda campaign since Asia recently dropped the dollar.

I think at some point our economy goes into a tailspin, prices go soaring, disorder and there will be a war either civil or with Asia/Russia. It seems right now the world is becoming polarized with Israel/USA on one side and Russia, China, Iran, Syria, on the other on just about every issue.

Russia, China, Iran, Syria all plotting to dump the dollar and the USA trying to maintain hegemony through war like the US backed revolt against Gaddafi to prevent him from switching to gold dinars, Iraq and now the same in Syria and Iran.

But at the end of that road is Russia and China, we can't just invade them. Or do we? I think that's where this ultimately ends up. That's why I would not like to move to China and be stuck there when this comes to pass.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:34 am

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:35 am

leavingusa wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Again, to people like Golgi, maybe you don't realize that America's changing demographics and Europe being stupid and letting Muslims in and therefore effectively making them the majority race in the future... maybe these effects are something called.... "karma" for all that western european and anglo imperialists have done in terrorizing, raping, pillaging, and committing genocide around the world.

Required reading for any white American concerning how we are viewed by everyone else and how attacking us is always justified. You do know that most of us had absolutely no say in these matters?

We tried to get Ron Paul in so we could shut down all the military bases in your countries and end the empire. Ron Paul, the white guy that everyone likes to call bigoted.

Also the changing demographics you cite prevent someone like Ron Paul or his son Rand from taking office. It's not Karma, it's because we wanted to be nice to the poor minorities, we were told we owed them something. They used that as leverage to overtake us, now they want it all and to kill us. South Africa redux.

I think that is the agenda right now frankly. Racial warfare. After Obummer's "If I had a son" comment I knew we were headed down that road. It's inevitable but I don't necessarily think most white people hate Asians.

If we have some kind of war with China over the collapse of our currency all bets are off, that is probably also inevitable at some point. This could be the opening propaganda campaign since Asia recently dropped the dollar.

I think at some point our economy goes into a tailspin, prices go soaring, disorder and there will be a war either civil or with Asia/Russia. It seems right now the world is becoming polarized with Israel/USA on one side and Russia, China, Iran, Syria, on the other on just about every issue.

Russia, China, Iran, Syria all plotting to dump the dollar and the USA trying to maintain hegemony through war like the US backed revolt against Gaddafi to prevent him from switching to gold dinars, Iraq and now the same in Syria and Iran.

But at the end of that road is Russia and China, we can't just invade them. Or do we? I think that's where this ultimately ends up. That's why I would not like to move to China and be stuck there when this comes to pass.

Well, the Zionist owned media did such a great job in muzzling Ron Paul and his supporters, I knew then, he would never win the Presidency, sadly...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 am

And just think, my state paid for this! Lol. Maybe I should go smoke a legal dubie from Detroit! :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 am

Hahaha, I knew it. A simple thread about this movie, quite unassuming, but why three pages? Of course it became a discussion of Asian stereotyping.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby leavingusa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
leavingusa wrote:

No shit many white americans had no say. Blame your fellow racist, warmonger, white supremacist western europeans/anglos who promoted imperialism and racism and whose ancestors did the same.

Asian American males better get our asses out of America before we are all lynched and burned alive for being Asian males. Or we could hope the soon to be majority of hispanics and blacks will view us as friends and brothers instead of enemies.

Anyways, humanity is going to be f***ed no matter what. The war between the US and Asia/Russia would eventually end up being a nuclear one even if they know MAD will happen. f***ing retarded people. We are all going to burn because of idiots and the bloodthirsty descendants of the western european imperialists and white supremacist KKK fuckers. Hopefully the hispanics and blacks in the US wake up and refuse to fight.

Trust me when I say that China does not want war. Nor does Russia. Only the USA is stupid enough to keep making threats/threatening moves and actually thinking about war. It's because white supremacists who control the US and most of the west are trying to wipe out all other races, especially Asians. China already has numerous domestic problems as does most of East Asia. East Asia is still recovering from what western imperialism did to it 100 years to 200 years ago. Invade America? My a**. China is afraid its own people are going to rebel because of the incompetent communist leadership. The only way to save East Asia is for East Asia to form a union and treat each other as brothers as Sun Yat Sen envisioned.

Also, what more ingenious way for the white supremacists in America to rid itself of hispanics and Africans by having all these largely poor/lower class hispanics and Africans as cannon fodder in the Army or Marines or Navy when the war begins? God I hope the minorities in the US realize that China and Asia is not going to f***ing invade the USA. That would also be economic suicide for China and a huge waste of resources.

China may not want war but our economic policies are putting them on a collision course with us. Nations will eventually want to be free of the worthless dollar and the US can't let that happen. These guys are not going to gracefully concede their power.

The blacks and mexicans will not take over the country, not all of it anyway. Once enough white people catch on to the game it's over, most of the white people I know are armed with several guns and like to go shooting regularly. My guess is there will be some event like Zimmerman being acquitted that will set off the black extremists followed by a massacre by white gun owners. Then the government piles on and someone starts shooting at them. You're going to have factions of the military breaking on racial lines or refusing to obey, all sorts of shit.

The government is already working up these scenarios, all the alphabet agencies even the department of education are buying shotguns, assault rifles, riot gear and millions of rounds of ammo. They're looking at right wing groups, basically Ron Paul supporters who want to end the oppression of your countries as potential threats.

KNOWN UNKNOWNS:UNCONVENTIONAL “STRATEGIC SHOCKSâ€￾ IN DEFENSE STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/ ... pub890.pdf

Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security. Deliberate employment of weap-ons of mass destruction or other catastrophic capabili-ties, unforeseen economic collapse, loss of function-ing political and legal order, purposeful domestic resis-tance or insurgency, pervasive public health emergen-cies, and catastrophic natural and human disasters are all paths to disruptive domestic shock

I wouldn't count on blacks and mexicans to have your back against us, more like the other way around.

Even politically when you vote for Obummer you get more black and mexican ass kicking. If you are productive and pay taxes they are screwing you too. White people respect Asian people because we have some values in common, at least I do.

I doubt you are old enough to remember the Rodney King riots in '92 but watch around 41:50 or so and again at 43:07. The lesson here being get a gun and learn how to use it, move to a place with other like minded people and stick up for each other.

http://youtu.be/-ypQ9ZHobLY
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 am

Good call about the Gaddafi operation, leavingusa. I heard it was over their dumping the dollar too. For the record, I'm a Ron Paul guy myself.

I don't know what I would do in the event of war. I love the idea of America and Thomas Jefferson is a personal hero. However, I don't think we even have an American government any longer, not the way the founders wanted it. It just feels like there's been a bloodless coup. I wouldn't be so worried if I was even thirty years older, but I want to start a family and hopefully create a strong "dynastic" line. In any case I just look at the government we have now and it seems like the rotting shells of once American institutions that have been infested by ideas completely alien. I hate the Commies, but then Communism is a Western philosophy. If the East becomes dominant, will they throw off its yolk? I'm starting to feel like the Commies have come here and taken over without anyone noticing!

I have a book I've slowly been getting through called "The Complete History of the World." The last sections I read were about Shang Dynasty China and early Korea. That's so fascinating! Way more interesting than American history. People here just don't have a clue! I never did because it's not taught in school and no one on my Chinese side ever taught me either. They're all Christian converts, but I like Taoism and Zen myself. Seriously, in twelve years of public school I think I only had one year of World History. The rest was all American History covering the same events either before or after Civil War, switching every two years. This is part of the reason I quit college; for all my intelligence I was quite uneducated until very recently.

I'm not saying things will become really bad tomorrow, but I have a lot of life left and things don't look good for the decades to come.

By the way leavingusa, as a fellow libertarian it may be worth your time to investigate Taoism. Murray Rothbard said its founder Lao Tzu was the first libertarian in history.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:04 pm

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 pm

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Yakuza, I enjoyed reading your speeches- you are now an AA Malcolm X. Anyway, this is all interesting and passionate but let me tell you about Russia and Asians.

When a Chinese sees a Russians he says gweilo. When he sees an Anglo American, he says gweilo. When a Japanese sees a Russian, he says gaijin, when he sees a white American, he says gaijin. When a Thai sees a Russian, he says farang, when he sees a white Anglo, he says farang. They can't tell. They all look the same to them.

Russia does not need to be imperialist in Asia- it already took half of Asia as it is.

However, when the Russians took Siberia they did not deport or annihilate the natives. That is one thing you need to hand to them. All the natives live where they have been living for the past 50,000 years. Russians and native Siberian Asians do not mingle much, and there is some individual racism, but there was no policy of resettlement or anything like in the Anglo countries. Russians just moved in next door and stayed. Native Asians have been given their own autonomous republics in Siberia and they can run their own affairs.

This is Russia. Have you ever seen it like this?

This is Russia, too

Anyway, do not forget that this is a happier abroad forum. Are you planning on internationalizing yourself? When are you going to start traveling?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:20 pm

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby Billy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm

it´s no wonder russians are pro asian as they are one third asians themself. that would be selfdenial. they are mixed folk like turks but little bit less. 300 years mingling with the mongols had it´s effect....

yakuza, eastern turkish folks could also be interesting for you besides EE. they have enough european features for you :) and they are not so much in to religion generally.
Billy
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions