Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Something about the new Red Dawn movie...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Asian men are not respected in the U.S.

Anti Asian Jeremy Lin Facebook comments:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:59 am

And it is black people who are the rudest to him. And they will be crying "racist" at the first opportunity someone says something about them.

It is not that he is not respected that is the saddest here. It is the fact that he is not seen as an American by almost all of them.

This it probably #2 reason to self-internationalize rather than trying to make America one's home. The country is obviously not civilized yet. It has all the signs of being the land of ignoramuses.

When it is Serbian guys playing, I don't think there is anything even remotely like it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 am

What do you mean by self internationalization? Personally, I'm loyal to certain ideals that America had at its founding, but I don't think really exist anymore. So I'd be loyal to those ideals I have in whatever culture I can find them.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby leavingusa » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 am

lone_yakuza wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:Again, to people like Golgi, maybe you don't realize that America's changing demographics and Europe being stupid and letting Muslims in and therefore effectively making them the majority race in the future... maybe these effects are something called.... "karma" for all that western european and anglo imperialists have done in terrorizing, raping, pillaging, and committing genocide around the world.

Required reading for any white American concerning how we are viewed by everyone else and how attacking us is always justified. You do know that most of us had absolutely no say in these matters?

We tried to get Ron Paul in so we could shut down all the military bases in your countries and end the empire. Ron Paul, the white guy that everyone likes to call bigoted.

Also the changing demographics you cite prevent someone like Ron Paul or his son Rand from taking office. It's not Karma, it's because we wanted to be nice to the poor minorities, we were told we owed them something. They used that as leverage to overtake us, now they want it all and to kill us. South Africa redux.

I think that is the agenda right now frankly. Racial warfare. After Obummer's "If I had a son" comment I knew we were headed down that road. It's inevitable but I don't necessarily think most white people hate Asians.

If we have some kind of war with China over the collapse of our currency all bets are off, that is probably also inevitable at some point. This could be the opening propaganda campaign since Asia recently dropped the dollar.

I think at some point our economy goes into a tailspin, prices go soaring, disorder and there will be a war either civil or with Asia/Russia. It seems right now the world is becoming polarized with Israel/USA on one side and Russia, China, Iran, Syria, on the other on just about every issue.

Russia, China, Iran, Syria all plotting to dump the dollar and the USA trying to maintain hegemony through war like the US backed revolt against Gaddafi to prevent him from switching to gold dinars, Iraq and now the same in Syria and Iran.

But at the end of that road is Russia and China, we can't just invade them. Or do we? I think that's where this ultimately ends up. That's why I would not like to move to China and be stuck there when this comes to pass.

No shit many white americans had no say. Blame your fellow racist, warmonger, white supremacist western europeans/anglos who promoted imperialism and racism and whose ancestors did the same.

Asian American males better get our asses out of America before we are all lynched and burned alive for being Asian males. Or we could hope the soon to be majority of hispanics and blacks will view us as friends and brothers instead of enemies.

Anyways, humanity is going to be f***ed no matter what. The war between the US and Asia/Russia would eventually end up being a nuclear one even if they know MAD will happen. f***ing retarded people. We are all going to burn because of idiots and the bloodthirsty descendants of the western european imperialists and white supremacist KKK fuckers. Hopefully the hispanics and blacks in the US wake up and refuse to fight.

Trust me when I say that China does not want war. Nor does Russia. Only the USA is stupid enough to keep making threats/threatening moves and actually thinking about war. It's because white supremacists who control the US and most of the west are trying to wipe out all other races, especially Asians. China already has numerous domestic problems as does most of East Asia. East Asia is still recovering from what western imperialism did to it 100 years to 200 years ago. Invade America? My a**. China is afraid its own people are going to rebel because of the incompetent communist leadership. The only way to save East Asia is for East Asia to form a union and treat each other as brothers as Sun Yat Sen envisioned.

Also, what more ingenious way for the white supremacists in America to rid itself of hispanics and Africans by having all these largely poor/lower class hispanics and Africans as cannon fodder in the Army or Marines or Navy when the war begins? God I hope the minorities in the US realize that China and Asia is not going to f***ing invade the USA. That would also be economic suicide for China and a huge waste of resources.

China may not want war but our economic policies are putting them on a collision course with us. Nations will eventually want to be free of the worthless dollar and the US can't let that happen. These guys are not going to gracefully concede their power.

The blacks and mexicans will not take over the country, not all of it anyway. Once enough white people catch on to the game it's over, most of the white people I know are armed with several guns and like to go shooting regularly. My guess is there will be some event like Zimmerman being acquitted that will set off the black extremists followed by a massacre by white gun owners. Then the government piles on and someone starts shooting at them. You're going to have factions of the military breaking on racial lines or refusing to obey, all sorts of shit.

The government is already working up these scenarios, all the alphabet agencies even the department of education are buying shotguns, assault rifles, riot gear and millions of rounds of ammo. They're looking at right wing groups, basically Ron Paul supporters who want to end the oppression of your countries as potential threats.

KNOWN UNKNOWNS:UNCONVENTIONAL “STRATEGIC SHOCKSâ€￾ IN DEFENSE STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
www.strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/ ... pub890.pdf

Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security. Deliberate employment of weap-ons of mass destruction or other catastrophic capabili-ties, unforeseen economic collapse, loss of function-ing political and legal order, purposeful domestic resis-tance or insurgency, pervasive public health emergen-cies, and catastrophic natural and human disasters are all paths to disruptive domestic shock

I wouldn't count on blacks and mexicans to have your back against us, more like the other way around.

Even politically when you vote for Obummer you get more black and mexican a** kicking. If you are productive and pay taxes they are screwing you too. White people respect Asian people because we have some values in common, at least I do.

I doubt you are old enough to remember the Rodney King riots in '92 but watch around 41:50 or so and again at 43:07. The lesson here being get a gun and learn how to use it, move to a place with other like minded people and stick up for each other.

http://youtu.be/-ypQ9ZHobLY

Of course many blacks also hate Asians. I've met those too. We Asians are just hated everywhere. Just look at these comments:

And a Hispanic girl saying she likes seeing Asians getting killed. Man, wtf did we ever do to deserve this shit? Asians have never done anything in America except get beat up, robbed, oppressed, shunned, lynched, etc. etc. How the f**k is killing more Asians justified??!?!!!!

You think that Asian Americans are going to be stupid enough to fight for the US when something like that happens, especially if the US is the one invading or attacking Asia based on some pre-emptive strike and then Asian Americans getting sent to concentration camps to burn?

And with people like the above, you think I'm going to be fighting on the side of America? I'd get shot before I could say that I want to defend freedom and democracy because of the way I look.

I might as well f***ing take my chances and join the Chinese military/travel to siberia. Either way, I have a high chance of getting killed, but at least it is only 50% with the Chinese, especially because I speak Mandarin and do care about the future of Asia, while it is more like 90% chance of being shot if I stay in the US.

And if the Japanese and Koreans can wake the f**k up and realize that the US/the west does not have its best interests in mind and join China and Russia... that is the only way it could possibly not escalate and end up being a second cold war. I doubt the Asian nations will be happy seeing Asian Americans get killed though. That's just f***ed up.

With sites like facebook you are talking about the worst people out there but yeah I hear you. Asian men are disrespected in a lot of ways, there's no doubt about that. Whites get the same treatment from blacks (White men can't Jump, small dick, wimpy, etc.) and the media but I think Asian men have it worst as far as negative stereotyping. Most of these people are young and it kind of surprises me given how PC things usually are.

Some other minorities hate Asians for the same reason they hate intelligent white people, even white people hate intelligent white people.

If you're going to stay here you should find a group you can trust who have some awareness. Maybe you should go oversees if you are more comfortable there, this just happens to be my place of birth and where my heritage is. I don't go to Asia for the same reasons you want to leave here, I could end up being the fall guy for all this.

I'm not concerned too much about the hordes, I have more than enough tools to deal with them. More of the military response that accompanies a loss of order. Internment does concern me as well, look at Katrina and Sandy, they have lots of FEMA camps now. That's where they'll put people in the cities who can't feed themselves, bad place to be even if it's "for your own good".

I wouldn't fight for the government either, I'll fight for me and mine and that's it.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:What do you mean by self internationalization? Personally, I'm loyal to certain ideals that America had at its founding, but I don't think really exist anymore. So I'd be loyal to those ideals I have in whatever culture I can find them.

I am referring to a PT lifestyle.

Self-internationalization or self-multinationalization goes something like this:

Passport and citizenship - in a country that does not tax money earned outside the country or control actions.
Legal residence - in a tax haven.
Business base - where you earn your money, ideally somewhere with low corporate tax rates.
Asset haven - where you keep your money, ideally somewhere with low taxation of savings interest and capital gains.
Playgrounds - where you spend your money, ideally somewhere with low consumption tax and VAT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_traveler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBDhWnLFJI
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 pm

ladislav wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:What do you mean by self internationalization? Personally, I'm loyal to certain ideals that America had at its founding, but I don't think really exist anymore. So I'd be loyal to those ideals I have in whatever culture I can find them.

I am referring to a PT lifestyle.

Self-internationalization or self-multinationalization goes something like this:

Passport and citizenship - in a country that does not tax money earned outside the country or control actions.
Legal residence - in a tax haven.
Business base - where you earn your money, ideally somewhere with low corporate tax rates.
Asset haven - where you keep your money, ideally somewhere with low taxation of savings interest and capital gains.
Playgrounds - where you spend your money, ideally somewhere with low consumption tax and VAT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_traveler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBDhWnLFJI

Like this guy:

http://www.sovereignman.com/
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby ladislav » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:30 pm

I can't really go back to Asia because of language issues and also the fact that my beliefs are already pretty much "American," or Asian American males.

Not "go back". Why go " back?" Are you from there originally? Just "go" without the "back". Most of your issues in Asia would be of legal nature- you are not a citizen although you may try and apply for a Nikkei visa in Japan- they give visas to people like you, etc. Please check that out.

Languages can be learned and traditions can be studied by buying a simple Culture Shock series book on Amazon.com

Beliefs etc. can be diversified and enriched by adding more and more new customs and traditions to them as you travel and live in all these countries.

Based on all your descriptions of your environment one can conclude the following

1) ( At least as far as the society's attitude to Asian males is concerned) the US society is ignorant, bigoted provincial and just stuck in the dark ages. It is not good. You should not try and adjust to it.

2) You should not try to built your identity based on how the US society defines and identifies you. Also, you should not become a Malcolm X. If you really wanted to, you can do it from overseas. Becoming a martyr fighting against a dumbed down society is not a good path.

3) You need to go through the process of self-multinalization. Meaning- you keep the US passport and get a US degree, you have a portable profession and you physically spend your time in kind, friendly countries with intelligent people who appreciate you and whose women adore you. I can think of say, Brazil, Panama or Mexico on the outset, and even the Philippines and Thailand ( does not fulfill on all counts), as well. This is the same path that I went through and it works very well.

Trust me, you will not be able to change the American ( or any other country's) ingrained prejudices- so better add other countries to America. Also, people like yourself are often engaged in professions that bridge civilizations- say, translators, international businessmen, international teachers, etc.

Let me give you this example:

I was in the Philippines recently and the US passport allowed me a very easy entry and temporary visas which could be extended indefinitely. Then I got a job online teaching Russians and doing Russian translations and interpretations. So, I lived as an American there with Russian rubles coming in through Paypal while enjoying the weather, the food ( well....) and the company of the beautiful women of the Philippines. I was also able to accumulate money by working in Saudi and Oman ( I was hired into those countries because of Middle Eastern experience and because I speak conversational Arabic pretty well ) as an American and then spending time in Japan- where I spoke Japanese to them, the Philippines again and other countries- enjoying Buenos Aires in Spanish, things like that.

So, you quilt your world milking every country for what it can give you and not milking it for what it cannot give you. You cannot get milk from a goat, you see. No matter how much you jack him off. And that is what many people's mistake is.

So, you learn not to buck the system, but to use it and get around things that are unpleasant and use your disadvantages in such as way as to make them your advantages. That is an art and you need to figure out how to do that.

Also, while the ignorant redneck Americans do not see you as American and give you an identity crisis, foreign governments do not have that problem. You are an American as far as their visa authorities are concerned and whatever perks you can get from various international treaties, you can get them.

So, advice from a 52 year old expat to a 21 year old-

Please read a book called PT - Perpetual Traveler ( it is on Amazon) and also devote less time to martyrdom and the "fight" against the redneck. You are fighting the Anglo tribal instinct. It goes back millennia. You will not win. You may soften it a bit after 50 years of rallying but is that what you want devote your life to? Would not you rather learn Portuguese and spend time on the Copacabana beach sipping rum and then walking in the sand with a swarthy Latina maiden?

Or would you rather be posting here about your "Mein Kampf"?

If you were in Brazil, you would be as Brazilian as anyone else, with a bunch of relaxed friends and several pretty girls calling you every day. The angry speeches would be a thing of the past. You need to experience it to believe it.

Yes, but there are two caveats to all such materials

1) do not follow them legally but only follow the philosophical part of their teaching which means- if you diversify and live in many different countries you can have a perfect life.

2) they are designed for very rich people and are mostly to help them avoid paying taxes legally. So they sell all these books but laws change daily so most of their stuff is outdated very quickly. So, again, use thier philosophy 'culturally'and philosophically, not 'legally'.

Create your own formula based on the skeletal structure that they provide. Cherry pick their ideas as they apply to you and see how you can create your own version of life similar to thier system but suited uniquely to you.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lone_yakuza » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Postby lavezzi » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:47 pm

the people who make such comments are simply eejits. theyd single out anyone they could to hurl abuse at, its just an easier outlet for them to do it to minorities. really think hard about what racism truly is and you should realize there is no reason to be personally offended by it. the world is going as it is regardless of your existence. you can either find serenity or frustration in this life, its a simple choice. pride-fueled delusions get you absolutely nowhere. you can resist everything now and experience frustration or accept everything now and find serenity. if you keep in mind that we will all be dead and gone relatively soon, it should influence you towards the correct choice on how to live.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:24 pm

Lone_yakuza, Ladislav is right! It's time to leave the country! Why not go back to Asia? No more excuses. The more you stay in the country and complain, the more crazy you will get! I'm finally heading out of the country (to Russia) to teach English. There's also nothing wrong with going to any of the Asian countries like the Philippines, S. Korea, or even Japan either. All of those places will treat you better than you are treated in America! Yeah, racism exists in this part of the world as well, but at least you won't face the same kind of hatred for being an Asian man as you get in the United States.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 pm

There are really two time constraints. First is life itself and the idea that it should be lived to the fullest before death. The other is women's biological clock, which is important to someone like me who wants a family. Heck, even if men wait to have children there's a greater risk of mutations.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:19 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:Image

Where is this from? Facebook? It doesn't look like it.

Normal people wouldn't say those things just after seeing a movie. Those responses look canned.

Btw, here is the trailer of the film. It looks kind of stupid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoqlBHSePw0[/youtube]

How would the North Koreans invade the US? There's no way that can happen. They wouldn't stand a chance.

If the US army can't defeat them, a bunch of teens can? Yeah right. That's so stupid.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby lavezzi » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:There are really two time constraints. First is life itself and the idea that it should be lived to the fullest before death. The other is women's biological clock, which is important to someone like me who wants a family. Heck, even if men wait to have children there's a greater risk of mutations.

please drop this notion, for your own sake. it is a fallacy, not particularly a logical one as logic is only relative. you must see from a higher perspective to really understand. life itself is already full. there is not a single thing to gain or lose as not a single being on earth has ever created or destroyed energy. just being is enough, and all there is. existence in itself is the wonder, and you are not seperate from anything in it. it cannot be understood logically, has to be felt. all i can do is point you to the right direction and hope that you see.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:28 pm

I don't live by that notion. But I suppose what you're advocating is timeless.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions