Attractiveness of rejected men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Attractiveness of rejected men

Post by Tsar »

I noticed in many threads one of the first things that appears in posts is how a man looks and how some women become sluts for 8s+.

I'm in college, twenties, and when I put my picture online I received 7s and a few 8s. I'm guessing that I am attractive and have a good face. But I have no luck with girls. I will admit I am quiet and I don't try as much as I should. Most girls in America are sluts especially in college. I don't want to date a slut, I want to date a girl I can respect. In my book when a girl sleeps with other men she won't be marriage material and any relationship I enter I want there to be a potential for marriage. Looks isn't everything because if it were I would have had many relationships or one very successful relationship.

Would looks carry more weight abroad than America?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I'm a pretty good looking guy (avatar's not the best representation) and I'm pretty smart, so I've had a number of girls with crushes on me over the years. I'm almost 21 and since I was 13 I can name about ten girls I know of who had crushes on me. A pretty good batting average considering I only met girls at school and those are just the ones I know of, so there may have been more. Unfortunately I suffered severe social problems that kept me from making friends and I only ever had one girlfriend, in high school. So yeah, it's definitely more than looks. I only have one regret though, a foreign girl, so that's why I think I might be happier abroad. Your goals sound similar to mine. A lot of guys here seem to just want easier one night stands, but I'm looking for something longer.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

It's a numbers game...If you don't approach you don't get any. I can't give you any advice on finding a long term relationship in college since I've never been in one, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

However, getting a quick lay is easy since most of those delusional AW are looking for thrills and the "one" so they will sleep with as many idiots as possible. This is the final result of constant brainwashing and social pressure from peers to gossip about their latest conquests, their only measure of worth in their otherwise boring lives. Any decent looking, confident chap can pull these low quality women on a constant basis, provided you're not a complete geek. Going out and consuming alcohol from time to time is a requirement. You will not find wife material but you might as well enjoy college life in America...better than to be bitter about it.

Some guys on this board definitely have some sort of inferiority complex which is detrimental to them. Unfortunately, I can't relate to Asians or Blacks since I'm a typical 6 feet tall whiteboy. Finding a tramp for a quick lay has stopped being a problem for me once I woke up and started acting like a man instead of putting women on a pedestral. I had a one year crush on this girl in college and in the end I got nothing, that taught me a lesson I won't forget.

OK so enough ranting, back to the subject at hand. Even if you go abroad you'll still have to approach women. It might lower your inhibitions and help you chase away that shyness though.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

After college in the real world, the attractiveness metric for men changes.

Looks will carry less weight while being replaced by societal status.

While in college I suggest you concentrate your energy in procuring a healthy resource rich future (read:good job) as this will highly increase success of any ventures of traveling abroad.

From what I know now (been 5 years out of uni), I would say you should be bedding these sluts while in college. There is no reason to enter relationship with them. Think of it as experience points in an RPG game: one lay = +1 ex point.

As you get more experience points the better you will have navigating female thoughts and actions. The more experience the better your power in choosing the girl.

Again, the metric changes after the university. Good looking guys with no resources to give is not really attractive.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

mguy wrote:After college in the real world, the attractiveness metric for men changes.

Looks will carry less weight while being replaced by societal status.

While in college I suggest you concentrate your energy in procuring a healthy resource rich future (read:good job) as this will highly increase success of any ventures of traveling abroad.

From what I know now (been 5 years out of uni), I would say you should be bedding these sluts while in college. There is no reason to enter relationship with them. Think of it as experience points in an RPG game: one lay = +1 ex point.

As you get more experience points the better you will have navigating female thoughts and actions. The more experience the better your power in choosing the girl.

Again, the metric changes after the university. Good looking guys with no resources to give is not really attractive.
Bingo!
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.