Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby leavingusa » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 am

sushiman wrote:The biggest threat to the system is that men will gather together.

So obviously there's going to be all sorts of brainwashing tactics to create the illusion of differences so people fight against each other, instead of against the enslavers.

It's interesting because you're starting to see all kinds of anti-white race baiting propaganda like the latest Tarrentio film, NBP threats to murder white people, and Zimmerman vs Martin.

The enslavers are not all of the problem, the free shit brigade are what keeps them in power. You'll notice that they insist on allowing illegal immigration and not doing anything to stop them from voting.

The fact is there ARE major differences in this country mostly because they have trucked in tons of immigrants who only want more free shit. That dovetails nicely with the feminists who are also cultural marxists.

You can't run a 1st world nation on 3rd world values, Europeans left to themselves wouldn't stand for this shit and they knew it.

I think the biggest threat to the PTB is that the productive people will start to see the 47% for what they really are.

Obviously it's not split strictly along racial lines but the point is the government in DC can't speak for Montana or Texas, that's just not going to work any more.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 am

I have been seriously looking for ideas to get traditionalists to work together. I first started with the idea of trying to get anti-feminist men to work together. This didn't work because these men want to "Go Their Own Way" which actually leads nowhere. Then I looked at religion as an option. Islam sounds promising but the Quran makes no sense to me. I tried Christianity for a while but it has truly been beaten by liberalism and is now a worthless religion. I am currently evaluating Orthodox Judaism which clearly has the strength to stand up to liberalism, but my feeling is that it won't work out because it is so racist. Having (almost) crossed off the world's religions, I plan to visit Japan again to evaluate that option. And I have one other idea that I am thinking about.

The idea of doing nothing and just waiting is simply genetic suicide. The world is getting worse every day. I survived because I was born before things completely went to hell, but my kids aren't so lucky. The genes of all decent men will be wiped out if we don't find a solution to this problem soon.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 am

leavingusa wrote:You can't run a 1st world nation on 3rd world values

You also can't run a family on 1st world values. Imagine trying to run a family on extreme capitalist Ayn Rand "selfishness is a virtue" dogma. The kids would be like slaves. You can't expect an infant to pull his weight . Of course though, like you said, running a 1st world nation on 3rd world values would be abysmal and cause a great number more deaths. The key is balance.

fschmidt wrote:The idea of doing nothing and just waiting is simply genetic suicide. The world is getting worse every day. I survived because I was born before things completely went to hell, but my kids aren't so lucky. The genes of all decent men will be wiped out if we don't find a solution to this problem soon.

This is very true. My mother didn't want to have kids when my parents married, so they waited until their thirties. My dad wanted more children, but they were unable to and he deeply regretted it. He told me to give him enough grandkids to make up for it and that's what I intend to do.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby leavingusa » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am

abcdavid01 wrote:
leavingusa wrote:You can't run a 1st world nation on 3rd world values

You also can't run a family on 1st world values. Imagine trying to run a family on extreme capitalist Ayn Rand "selfishness is a virtue" dogma. The kids would be like slaves. You can't expect an infant to pull his weight . Of course though, like you said, running a 1st world nation on 3rd world values would be abysmal and cause a great number more deaths. The key is balance.

fschmidt wrote:The idea of doing nothing and just waiting is simply genetic suicide. The world is getting worse every day. I survived because I was born before things completely went to hell, but my kids aren't so lucky. The genes of all decent men will be wiped out if we don't find a solution to this problem soon.

This is very true. My mother didn't want to have kids when my parents married, so they waited until their thirties. My dad wanted more children, but they were unable to and he deeply regretted it. He told me to give him enough grandkids to make up for it and that's what I intend to do.

Actually we did so very well for most of our history. What changed?

Feminism, Unchecked Mass Immigration, Outsourcing, Welfare State.

Feminism destroyed the family unit, outsourcing broke the back of the middle class and unchecked immigration flooded the country with zombies and the welfare state redistributed the wealth from productive to the parasites, killing incentive and bringing 3rd world crime to the suburbs.

Same thing is happening now in all 1st world countries and they are collapsing. Western civilization is collapsing before our very eyes.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 am

Jewry is a religious cult that seeks to gain control of the world by destroying it, or destroy the world by gaining control of it, (is there a difference?). Jews pervert everything. They rebel against the natural order, such as the roles of males and females. They mutilate their boys' penises hoping they never truly bond with a woman, and pretty much ensure this by having their young ladies grow into insufferable c**ts once they hit adolescence. Then they try to repeat this process on the gentiles. They are pro-homosexuality. Whether they work to turn people gay to destroy society, or whether society is destroyed as a result of their perverse obsession with sodomy and child rape, doesn't make much difference.

The Jews are not warriors. Long ago they were bandits, utilizing greater numbers to rob and murder defenceless settlers. Today they live as parasites among their host and utilize subversion to attain their goals. Directly attacking the builders and protectors of a civilization, males, is not smart or realistic. By attacking the weak point, Jewry reveals the true purpose of "Feminism", the weakening of a society by turning the women against their men. By telling females that their fathers and husbands, (which fill the role of provider, protector, lover and parenting-partner), are actually their oppressor, a strong nation becomes at odds with itself. A prime target for Jewish dominance and the eventual ruin that it brings.

What we recognize today as "Feminism" and its side-effects (breakdown in male-female relations, rampant male-hating aka misandry, dysfunctional courting and subsequent decrease in couples, happiness and birth-rates, sharp rise of homosexuals, persecution of sweet, feminine, and/or "womanly" women and masculine men with dignity) has been successfully done in previous empires long before the 20th/21st century. Kikery is nothing new, perhaps it fills a necessary [spiritual] void.

Should Jewess and Negress lesbians be deciding the fate of the rest of us?

What is good and what is evil? What is natural and what is perversion.

odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 am

odbo, as this thread is titled, we don't really agree on much. My current reading for Shabbat is Mein Kampf. Hitler was actually a brilliant man. Hitler describes in detail how he came to hate Jews based on his experiences in Vienna. I almost feel sympathy for Hitler because, based on his limited experience, his hatred is understandable. Information wasn't so easily available back then. Hitler drew his conclusions only from the Jews in Austria and Germany who were virtually all Reform Jews. Unquestionably, Reform Jews are despicable, just as the liberal part of every religion is despicable. Hitler never had any meaningful contact with Orthodox Jews. He equated Jews with Marxism and didn't know that Chabad Jews fought for the Czar of Russia against Napoleon because Chabad Jews hated liberalism.

The story today is very different. Information is easily available on the Internet. Any man today with the intelligence of Hitler would quickly realize Judaism is not the problem. Hitler's mistake, due to his ignorance, actually cost him the war. If he hadn't alienated Jews, he would have had the best scientists of the time, who were mostly Jews, working for him instead of for the allies, and so he would have gotten the atomic bomb first.

Racial and religious conflicts are a serious impediment to the unity of traditionalists. Because of this, liberals have an advantage because they don't have this problem. If traditionalists could unify across racial and religious boundaries, then we really could have a movement to compete with liberalism.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:51 am

fschmidt is that a troll post?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby lavezzi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:10 pm

fschmidt wrote:I have been seriously looking for ideas to get traditionalists to work together. I first started with the idea of trying to get anti-feminist men to work together. This didn't work because these men want to "Go Their Own Way" which actually leads nowhere. Then I looked at religion as an option. Islam sounds promising but the Quran makes no sense to me. I tried Christianity for a while but it has truly been beaten by liberalism and is now a worthless religion. I am currently evaluating Orthodox Judaism which clearly has the strength to stand up to liberalism, but my feeling is that it won't work out because it is so racist. Having (almost) crossed off the world's religions, I plan to visit Japan again to evaluate that option. And I have one other idea that I am thinking about.

The idea of doing nothing and just waiting is simply genetic suicide. The world is getting worse every day. I survived because I was born before things completely went to hell, but my kids aren't so lucky. The genes of all decent men will be wiped out if we don't find a solution to this problem soon.

the universe as we experience it is truly a single dimention of pure awareness. life by its nature is bliss, but not a kind of bliss comprehendable by the mind; one that is independent of emotion. the collective conditioned mind of humanity in its current state is functioning purely as a parasidic contraption. only degeneracy can be come from it, but this cannot last forever. all religions have been attempts to quell or kill it, but that has failed. its only means of survival is a self produced mega eonomic system, without protection from this system it would implode in on itself. we are already seeing that its force is on the brink of overriding its self contrived means of survival. the recent economic crisis is a direct expression of that. when this overriding occurs sometime in the future, much destruction and death will naturally follow, but afterwards once everything calms down the truth will be felt.

traditionalists i would think definitely have a sense of truth, they may regard it as intellectual in such things as ideological religious reasoning, but on a minor level they understand it is everything in nature, even if their daily experience does not enforce this. altruism and care for the better good of humanity cannot be produced by the intellect, a processor of information, it has to come from a sense of truth. those bathing in degeneracy, nihilists, have completely lost all connection to truth it would seem. they only have a connection to mind.

dont become bogged down by the current situation, as most humans currently are due to being enslaved, physically and spiritually. truth is always the truth and can always be known and felt at any moment. collective consciousness is going through deep turmoil which cannot last forever, its just an experience. it will always reproduce itself. the earth is being destroyed in a manner which cannot be so easily reproduced. this is a shame, but i have faith that nothing on a large scale is an accident. there is a deper reason for all of it rather than it purely being a result of evolution and various other deterministic effects.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby Jackal » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:33 pm

These problems are caused by men of each ideology being so attached to their own definitions and labels that they are not willing to listen to men who have opposite beliefs with an open mind.

As soon as conservative men hear the word "liberal," they imagine all kinds of demonic evil and shut off their minds and refuse to listen to anyone who identifies with that word. Similarly, a lot of liberals refuse to listen to any man who labels himself as a "conservative." The propagandists for both sides have trained their followers so well to react the way they want them to to certain key words.

One solution is to stop being so attached to your own viewpoint and to listen to others more.

My viewpoints are probably a blend of liberal and conservative ideas and I am fine with this. I don't feel the need to "prove" myself to any one demographic. I don't care about "fitting in" and I never have...

There would be more unity in our movement if we accepted each other's differences instead of just complaining about them.
"Oh, you're a liberal? Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!"
"Oh, you're a conservative? Damn you! Damn you! Damn you!"
This kind of stupidity gets us nowhere.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Postby lavezzi » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 pm

in terms of these two contrasting ideologies, societies always move in a single direction. of course both are highly flawed because they are conceived and implemented by flawed humans. promoting one in places which have an overabundence of the other is the way to bring about balance. for example, the west is too liberal, so some conservativism is needed. paradoxically, the middle east is too conservative, so a bit of liberalism is needed. an ideology consisting of a mix and match of liberal and conservative ideals is even more biased than either system on its own as it can only be contrived out of vague principles. strong principles are of utmost crucial importance.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 pm

fschmidt wrote:odbo, as this thread is titled, we don't really agree on much. My current reading for Shabbat is Mein Kampf. Hitler was actually a brilliant man. Hitler describes in detail how he came to hate Jews based on his experiences in Vienna. I almost feel sympathy for Hitler because, based on his limited experience, his hatred is understandable. Information wasn't so easily available back then. Hitler drew his conclusions only from the Jews in Austria and Germany who were virtually all Reform Jews. Unquestionably, Reform Jews are despicable, just as the liberal part of every religion is despicable. Hitler never had any meaningful contact with Orthodox Jews. He equated Jews with Marxism and didn't know that Chabad Jews fought for the Czar of Russia against Napoleon because Chabad Jews hated liberalism.

The story today is very different. Information is easily available on the Internet. Any man today with the intelligence of Hitler would quickly realize Judaism is not the problem. Hitler's mistake, due to his ignorance, actually cost him the war. If he hadn't alienated Jews, he would have had the best scientists of the time, who were mostly Jews, working for him instead of for the allies, and so he would have gotten the atomic bomb first.

Racial and religious conflicts are a serious impediment to the unity of traditionalists. Because of this, liberals have an advantage because they don't have this problem. If traditionalists could unify across racial and religious boundaries, then we really could have a movement to compete with liberalism.

Incredible post. I just wish it were easier to say things like this without being completely ostracized.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:16 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby lavezzi » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:49 am

theres not a hope of reversing liberalism in the west. social conservativism is defined by westerners as religious conservatism and assosiated with slavery and bondage. social liberalism is defined by westerners as "enlightenment"; they genuinely beleive that all conservative values are just religious constructs born out of superstition which serve no purpose whatsoever to society. they are programmed to such an incredible degree that they are totally oblivious to their slavery, hense in the matrix.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 am

God, my sister came over for family dinner tonight and it was just scarily fascist. She was telling a story about her job as a teacher and talking to students about homosexuality. The specific phrase she used was "reclaim words" which sent a chill up my spine. They change the language to make it hard to even think or make arguments in opposition. Just like Orwell wrote.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 am

lavezzi wrote:theres not a hope of reversing liberalism in the west. social conservativism is defined by westerners as religious conservatism and assosiated with slavery and bondage. social liberalism is defined by westerners as "enlightenment"; they genuinely beleive that all conservative values are just religious constructs born out of superstition which serve no purpose whatsoever to society. they are programmed to such an incredible degree that they are totally oblivious to their slavery, hense in the matrix.

It's not as if there isn't truth though. Conservative values do arise from superstition, which throughout history has often found form in religion. The real question is which system is better results wise. It's better to be right for the wrong reasons than wrong with the best intentions. Proof of the effectiveness of superstitions is that those groups practicing them are alive in the first place. If their superstitions were unproductive to survival and prosperity they would not have either. Rationalist liberal thinking did not create civilization in the first place and it is a fallacy to think it can create a better system a priori. Rationalism is only useful for holding tradition to intellectual scrutiny.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions