Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Postby Falcon » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:39 am

Shocking article from the PUA masters of AskMen Magazine! :P

The Player: Why The Player Loves American Women
http://www.askmen.com/dating/player_250 ... women.html


In celebration of our country’s birthday, the Player would like to dedicate an article to the lovely and irresistible down-home American woman. By no means do I wish to imply that only certain types of women can be considered “Americanâ€￾ (this isn’t a political statement or analysis), as I’m merely talking about particular characteristics. Beyond the clichés, the Player loves American Women with an easy smile, a distinct personality that exudes both warmth and playfulness, and a supports the good ol’ Red, White and Blue. She has a twinkle in her eye and she’s always ready to party, but at the same time she has a reputation of being the girl next door. Many lady’s men will gather about and argue the exact specifications of true American women, but for the most part, we all know them when we see them. This is an ode to the women who were born and bred on American soil and are perfect embodiments of all the traits we hold dear.

American women understand the Player
Although one could debate the origins of the Player for eons, the concept is best understood by American women. This makes them a challenge for even the most competent pickup artist, primarily because they’re likely familiar with every approach style and clever technique. But on the flip side, they won’t be shocked or confused by the idea of hedonism without the constraints of commitment; they may not particularly embrace it, but at least they’re educated on the subject. Therefore, if you happen to cross paths with the girl next door, she won’t need any awkward explanations. One-night stands are common nowadays, and although many American women won’t admit it, there are an ever-rising number of female Players; the American woman is an expert in “the scene,â€￾ and that knowledge is a tremendous turn-on.

American women are uninhibited
The standard American way of life, which admittedly centers on the idea of “having a good time,â€￾ also tends to emphasize experimentation. Of all the women in the world, it’s often easiest to get the American girl to try something new; their naturally uninhibited nature opens new doors on a consistent basis. These doors can lead to any venture, from rock climbing to traveling to various sexual aspects, and it’s important to keep her on her toes. Perhaps one of the few downsides of the domestic lady is that she has the tendency to tire of a routine; in other words, she gets bored easily, and it’s the man’s responsibility to add spice on a consistent basis. The good news is that she will likely be receptive to that spice, and she will often repay the effort tenfold. American women are, as we will soon outline, more inclined to take advantage of new opportunities and overcome obstacles, so it often pays to be uninhibited.

American women invented “spunkâ€￾
The American girl, even if she may be a touch shy on the surface -- and let’s face it, who doesn’t love that adorable, hard-to-get veneer? -- is always capable of becoming an attitude-laden tigress who loves to assume control. This stems from the deep-set American value of independence; the fiercely independent American woman, regardless of her inherent personality, can suddenly and without warning rock your world. The spunky chick has those flushed cheeks, glittering eyes and a hypersensitive approach to just about everything, and the American hottie has mastered this fortunate transformation. It’s very possible that this thing we call “spunkâ€￾ springs directly from American soil; it’s in the vegetables we eat and in the very air we breathe. The Player may need to do some digging to uncover it, depending on the woman, but the eventual discovery is inevitable.

American women are willing to be pursuers
For whatever reason, women in other countries aren’t used to playing the role of pursuer. For many cultures, it simply isn’t part of the game; the woman shouldn’t be seen as the aggressor or the one who approaches, and this always makes things more difficult for men. But there’s nothing sexier than a hot American woman who makes no bones about her interest, and rather than disguising her desire, she flaunts it. They’ve really turned the art of seduction in public into a science; any pickup artist who has watched a capable woman operate in a club setting can attest to this. The sensual aspects of when to move and how to move aren’t natively American -- perhaps they’re Italian or French -- but when it comes to flirting, the domestic girl is almost unmatched. She can smile at you from across the room and take the appropriate steps to gain reciprocated interest, and if there’s one trait a Player can admire…

American women are superficial
It’s a little-known but verified fact: the American woman can be just as “surface-orientedâ€￾ as even the most materialistic male, and considering my experience in this matter, the point is beyond dispute. The girl in question appreciates a great body and a charming face just as much as a guy will gravitate toward the exact same set of characteristics, which means the Player often finds himself at home with the American female. Many times, when the pickup artist hooks up for the night, it’s with a woman who understands the situation perfectly; it’s two people who find each other irresistible, and they’re going to do something about it. End of story. There are no entanglements because both parties are well aware of the other’s intentions. The good old-fashioned American woman gazes lustfully at splendid examples of masculinity quite often, and the very best part is that they’re not afraid to admit it. In the Player’s eyes, there’s nothing more appealing.

Patriotic Player
As we all know by now, the Player treasures all women, but as we are celebrating a country’s birthday, the American woman deserves a nod. When an ambitious, veteran Player embarks on one of his nightly excursions and the nightclubs aren’t yielding a prodigious crop, he can almost always turn to the spirited, down-home girl to satisfy his every aching desire… and with little in the way of extra effort.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1654
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:02 am

Anyone calling themselves a "player" is what they used to call an "idiot".

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Postby S_Parc » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am

Falcon wrote:American women are superficial


Well at least he's got that piece right :wink:

Otherwise, I would have said that he was dropping acid.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Cyrus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 am

This article is accurate and it also explains limitations American men have in their dating pool.

Born American I was raised to like the challenging American tigress woman. To me it actually IS hot. A sexually aggressive woman who wants to rock your world.

But the flipside is that as a man you have to meet cultural definitions of what's 'manly', so this involves how you look and meaningless status qualifiers. So we're constantly trying to increase our false sense of status so that more girls like us.

Things like connection and vulnerability are thrown out the window as you try to be Mr. Alpha Male.

Music videos with Pit Bull are a good example. Can you look like a thug? If you can you're going to make some progress.

Underneath all this you have many frustrated, lonely men AND women who lost their own senses of identity amidst drowning in pop culturally perceived notions of how they should act around each other.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Postby odbo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:50 am

Cyrus wrote:Born American I was raised to like the challenging American tigress woman. To me it actually IS hot. A sexually aggressive woman who wants to rock your world.

This isn't the 1970s anymore, American women aren't fun to be around even at the best of times. In order to "rock your world" she has to have a spring in her step, not be a pill-head on anti-depressants. A woman should be "fresh", but if you want a laboured, mechanical experience every step of the way look no further than television-raised American women who are too insecure for any intimacy. They are unable to tap into true human emotions, are unsure of themselves and their femininity and are very closed minded (despite their often limitless degeneracy).

Image

In the past they had some things going for them. Today are pathetic in every aspect including looks, seductiveness and sexual performance (they're great for STD's though) and implying that putting up with their bullshit is worth it for some ultimate reward because foreign women don't quite "deliver the goods" is tantamount to mangina boot-licking.

Horny Latina or Brazilian women will "rock your world" and then cook you dinner and you won't have to deal with nasal-sounding entitled nagging and the rest of it. Some women are special, American women only think they are special. The only way they can "rock your world" is steal half your possessions and ruin your life.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Cyrus » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:33 pm

odbo wrote:
Cyrus wrote:Born American I was raised to like the challenging American tigress woman. To me it actually IS hot. A sexually aggressive woman who wants to rock your world.

This isn't the 1970s anymore, American women aren't fun to be around even at the best of times. In order to "rock your world" she has to have a spring in her step, not be a pill-head on anti-depressants. A woman should be "fresh", but if you want a laboured, mechanical experience every step of the way look no further than television-raised American women who are too insecure for any intimacy. They are unable to tap into true human emotions, are unsure of themselves and their femininity and are very closed minded (despite their often limitless degeneracy).

Image

In the past they had some things going for them. Today are pathetic in every aspect including looks, seductiveness and sexual performance (they're great for STD's though) and implying that putting up with their bullshit is worth it for some ultimate reward because foreign women don't quite "deliver the goods" is tantamount to mangina boot-licking.

Horny Latina or Brazilian women will "rock your world" and then cook you dinner and you won't have to deal with nasal-sounding entitled nagging and the rest of it. Some women are special, American women only think they are special. The only way they can "rock your world" is steal half your possessions and ruin your life.


I agree about South American women. It's almost like Americans as a whole lack the kind of spirituality (self development) needed for intimate relations.

But I disagree with the sweeping generalizations. I've met American women who represent everything the people like yourself talk about on this forum. Kind, easy to talk to, affectionate, loyal, etc. But they're the *minority* and not the majority, maybe in the 10% range.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:14 am

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm

On a different type of site, I'd have thought that article was satire.
They're gonna need some new antibiotics.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Cyrus wrote:
odbo wrote:
Cyrus wrote:Born American I was raised to like the challenging American tigress woman. To me it actually IS hot. A sexually aggressive woman who wants to rock your world.

This isn't the 1970s anymore, American women aren't fun to be around even at the best of times. In order to "rock your world" she has to have a spring in her step, not be a pill-head on anti-depressants. A woman should be "fresh", but if you want a laboured, mechanical experience every step of the way look no further than television-raised American women who are too insecure for any intimacy. They are unable to tap into true human emotions, are unsure of themselves and their femininity and are very closed minded (despite their often limitless degeneracy).

Image

In the past they had some things going for them. Today are pathetic in every aspect including looks, seductiveness and sexual performance (they're great for STD's though) and implying that putting up with their bullshit is worth it for some ultimate reward because foreign women don't quite "deliver the goods" is tantamount to mangina boot-licking.

Horny Latina or Brazilian women will "rock your world" and then cook you dinner and you won't have to deal with nasal-sounding entitled nagging and the rest of it. Some women are special, American women only think they are special. The only way they can "rock your world" is steal half your possessions and ruin your life.


I agree about South American women. It's almost like Americans as a whole lack the kind of spirituality (self development) needed for intimate relations.

But I disagree with the sweeping generalizations. I've met American women who represent everything the people like yourself talk about on this forum. Kind, easy to talk to, affectionate, loyal, etc. But they're the *minority* and not the majority, maybe in the 10% range.


Do you think that 10% may be a bit generous?

And they would all have boyfriends anyway.

And even if you were lucky enough to get with one, other lonely men would be trying for her all the time. And there is no guarantee that the relationship would last forever, so if the relationship broke up, then what would you do?

Conclusion

Dating in the west is a waste of time. Not worth the effort. Forget about it. Most of the women are slags who would rather go out with "players."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Re: Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Falcon wrote:Shocking article from the PUA masters of AskMen Magazine! :P

The Player: Why The Player Loves American Women
http://www.askmen.com/dating/player_250 ... women.html


In celebration of our country’s birthday, the Player would like to dedicate an article to the lovely and irresistible down-home American woman. By no means do I wish to imply that only certain types of women can be considered “Americanâ€￾ (this isn’t a political statement or analysis), as I’m merely talking about particular characteristics. Beyond the clichés, the Player loves American Women with an easy smile, a distinct personality that exudes both warmth and playfulness, and a supports the good ol’ Red, White and Blue. She has a twinkle in her eye and she’s always ready to party, but at the same time she has a reputation of being the girl next door. Many lady’s men will gather about and argue the exact specifications of true American women, but for the most part, we all know them when we see them. This is an ode to the women who were born and bred on American soil and are perfect embodiments of all the traits we hold dear.

American women understand the Player
Although one could debate the origins of the Player for eons, the concept is best understood by American women. This makes them a challenge for even the most competent pickup artist, primarily because they’re likely familiar with every approach style and clever technique. But on the flip side, they won’t be shocked or confused by the idea of hedonism without the constraints of commitment; they may not particularly embrace it, but at least they’re educated on the subject. Therefore, if you happen to cross paths with the girl next door, she won’t need any awkward explanations. One-night stands are common nowadays, and although many American women won’t admit it, there are an ever-rising number of female Players; the American woman is an expert in “the scene,â€￾ and that knowledge is a tremendous turn-on.

American women are uninhibited
The standard American way of life, which admittedly centers on the idea of “having a good time,â€￾ also tends to emphasize experimentation. Of all the women in the world, it’s often easiest to get the American girl to try something new; their naturally uninhibited nature opens new doors on a consistent basis. These doors can lead to any venture, from rock climbing to traveling to various sexual aspects, and it’s important to keep her on her toes. Perhaps one of the few downsides of the domestic lady is that she has the tendency to tire of a routine; in other words, she gets bored easily, and it’s the man’s responsibility to add spice on a consistent basis. The good news is that she will likely be receptive to that spice, and she will often repay the effort tenfold. American women are, as we will soon outline, more inclined to take advantage of new opportunities and overcome obstacles, so it often pays to be uninhibited.

American women invented “spunkâ€￾
The American girl, even if she may be a touch shy on the surface -- and let’s face it, who doesn’t love that adorable, hard-to-get veneer? -- is always capable of becoming an attitude-laden tigress who loves to assume control. This stems from the deep-set American value of independence; the fiercely independent American woman, regardless of her inherent personality, can suddenly and without warning rock your world. The spunky chick has those flushed cheeks, glittering eyes and a hypersensitive approach to just about everything, and the American hottie has mastered this fortunate transformation. It’s very possible that this thing we call “spunkâ€￾ springs directly from American soil; it’s in the vegetables we eat and in the very air we breathe. The Player may need to do some digging to uncover it, depending on the woman, but the eventual discovery is inevitable.

American women are willing to be pursuers
For whatever reason, women in other countries aren’t used to playing the role of pursuer. For many cultures, it simply isn’t part of the game; the woman shouldn’t be seen as the aggressor or the one who approaches, and this always makes things more difficult for men. But there’s nothing sexier than a hot American woman who makes no bones about her interest, and rather than disguising her desire, she flaunts it. They’ve really turned the art of seduction in public into a science; any pickup artist who has watched a capable woman operate in a club setting can attest to this. The sensual aspects of when to move and how to move aren’t natively American -- perhaps they’re Italian or French -- but when it comes to flirting, the domestic girl is almost unmatched. She can smile at you from across the room and take the appropriate steps to gain reciprocated interest, and if there’s one trait a Player can admire…

American women are superficial
It’s a little-known but verified fact: the American woman can be just as “surface-orientedâ€￾ as even the most materialistic male, and considering my experience in this matter, the point is beyond dispute. The girl in question appreciates a great body and a charming face just as much as a guy will gravitate toward the exact same set of characteristics, which means the Player often finds himself at home with the American female. Many times, when the pickup artist hooks up for the night, it’s with a woman who understands the situation perfectly; it’s two people who find each other irresistible, and they’re going to do something about it. End of story. There are no entanglements because both parties are well aware of the other’s intentions. The good old-fashioned American woman gazes lustfully at splendid examples of masculinity quite often, and the very best part is that they’re not afraid to admit it. In the Player’s eyes, there’s nothing more appealing.

Patriotic Player
As we all know by now, the Player treasures all women, but as we are celebrating a country’s birthday, the American woman deserves a nod. When an ambitious, veteran Player embarks on one of his nightly excursions and the nightclubs aren’t yielding a prodigious crop, he can almost always turn to the spirited, down-home girl to satisfy his every aching desire… and with little in the way of extra effort.


My God. There is so much to pick apart there, but I would be flogging a dead horse.

The writer of this article must be a good looking alpha. He obviously has no trouble getting women, so he writes this pro-female propaganda.

Irresistible? Too bad many of them are fat and have nasty attitudes.

She get's bored easily? Sounds familiar. If you are not entertaining the WW within the first few minutes, she goes onto someone else. WW have extremely short attention spans.

Willing to pursue? Only of he is an alpha who has alreayd penetrated dozens of women.

Superficial? Damn right! It must be okay for him if he is good looking and possibly rich. Bad luck to the average guy! American women appreciate masculinity? More like "hyper-masculinity" which they have been indoctrinated with in the media.
Last edited by Voice of Reason on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Re: Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Postby Banano » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Without a doubt author must be good looking alpha, put yourself in his position for a sec,
in his mind every man must be experiencing the same, he lives in different reality
totally oblivious of the real situation on the ground and how many people struggle

Wonder whats his take on PUA and escaping abroad to get dates :shock:
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: Why The Player Loves American Women (AskMen.com)

Postby Voice of Reason » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Banano wrote:Wonder whats his take on PUA and escaping abroad to get dates :shock:


PUA

"What loser would need to learn pickup? Getting women is easy!"

Going Abroad

"Why would you need to go abroad? Just get women on your own shore!"
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests