Desperate White millionaire posts billboard for Latina Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:A wealthy millionaire can't even get one date with a Latina female. And you boys still don't believe that Latina women are colder, less approachable feminazis than American women. You boys are in for a rude awakening when you actually decide to leave the U.S.
Robert77 wrote:Something many American men do not understand is....

AMERICAN LATINA is NOT interchangeable with ACTUAL GIRL FROM LATIN AMERICA...
I live in Latin America.

Again, you boys are in for a rude awakening.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:A wealthy millionaire can't even get one date with a Latina female. And you boys still don't believe that Latina women are colder, less approachable feminazis than American women. You boys are in for a rude awakening when you actually decide to leave the U.S.

I live in Latin America.

You live in mexico, which is central america. Everyone knows that mexican women are psychotic bitches. In south america the women are vastly different from western bitches. If you think brazilian women are cold then you have obviously never interacted with one. They're a different species to western women.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

clowny wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:

I live in Latin America.

You live in mexico, which is central america. Everyone knows that mexican women are psychotic bitches. In south america the women are vastly different from western bitches. If you think brazilian women are cold then you have obviously never interacted with one. They're a different species to western women.
I've met women from all different regions of South America all through my life. And newsflash: South America is a western continent, comprised entirely of western countries. Within these countries, you guessed it, western women.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I've met women from all different regions of South America all through my life. And newsflash: South America is a western continent, comprised entirely of western countries. Within these countries, you guessed it, western women.
That depends on how you define "western". Is it a cultural term? Is it a geographic term? Is it a political or ideological term? While "western" originally was a geographical term, as the western culture has spread all over the world, it has come to have more of a cultural meaning, as opposed to a geographic meaning. Australia and NZ for example are considered part of the western world even though they are geographically closer to asia, because they are CULTURALLY western. The line starts to become blurred when you get to South America, because while it has heavy Spanish and Portuguese influence, it remains different to the other "typically" western countries. For me, I generally associate the term "western" with 1st world english-speaking countries, which is why I do not consider south american countries to be western, and I do not regard south american women as "western women".