Desperate White millionaire posts billboard for Latina Girl

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

He's using the totally incorrect approach. If he wants a hot latina girlfriend then 1) go visit a city with lots of pretty girls. How about Medellin Colombia? 2) Take some basic Spanish lessons. 3) Take some salsa lessons at the local dance studio. Stay there for as long as your entry requirements allow, rent a nice townhouse in the nicest part of town and go to the local hangouts. Much of latin culture is based upon dancing salsa so go and dance some salsa! He'd probably have a great time and meets lots of women. He wouldn't even need to divulge that he's loaded in fact, I wouldn't because it will draw out the wrong types of women.

Again, he's making the classis mistake of being the hunted and not being the hunter. Go out and find your own women. American guys can be so clueless at times and this guy takes the cake.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

pete98146 wrote:He's using the totally incorrect approach. If he wants a hot latina girlfriend then 1) go visit a city with lots of pretty girls. How about Medellin Colombia? 2) Take some basic Spanish lessons. 3) Take some salsa lessons at the local dance studio. Stay there for as long as your entry requirements allow, rent a nice townhouse in the nicest part of town and go to the local hangouts. Much of latin culture is based upon dancing salsa so go and dance some salsa! He'd probably have a great time and meets lots of women. He wouldn't even need to divulge that he's loaded in fact, I wouldn't because it will draw out the wrong types of women.

Again, he's making the classis mistake of being the hunted and not being the hunter. Go out and find your own women. American guys can be so clueless at times and this guy takes the cake.
Pete, a lot of American guys got it a bit off. I'd worked in Brazil and the problem is that a lot of Yankees perceive the whole South American experience as some Latin dance competition where there are judges, giving 1 to 10 ratings, for one's performance. It's not at all like that; leave the *dancing with the stars* or some other glam show on US TV. It's about melding with the folks around you and being a friend or even being somewhat inspirational, in your pov, etc. Sure, take dance classes and have fun with it but that's what it's about, having fun. The women will come, once they see that you're warm and approachable.

This fella, on the other foot, is so far removed from reality that I think that he doesn't even know where to start.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:You only see stuff like this in America of course. This clearly shows how horrible our dating scene is over here. If a millionaire can't find a girlfriend here the regular way, that says something. He should just go overseas and find a latina that way, why even bother going for any american girl. Someone should inform him before it's too late because he'll just end up becoming another victim.
CHRIST ON A BICYCLE! This guy has to resort to using a billboard in order to meet a woman? Not only that, this guy is a millionaire! It just goes to show you how horrible the dating scene is for men in the US.

You don't see men in Europe, Russia, South America or the Philippines putting up ads on billboards in order to meet women!
Damn right, if a millionaire is dateless, what chance do normal guys have (none?)
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:You only see stuff like this in America of course. This clearly shows how horrible our dating scene is over here. If a millionaire can't find a girlfriend here the regular way, that says something. He should just go overseas and find a latina that way, why even bother going for any american girl. Someone should inform him before it's too late because he'll just end up becoming another victim.
CHRIST ON A BICYCLE! This guy has to resort to using a billboard in order to meet a woman? Not only that, this guy is a millionaire! It just goes to show you how horrible the dating scene is for men in the US.

You don't see men in Europe, Russia, South America or the Philippines putting up ads on billboards in order to meet women!
Exactly, this really goes to show you how bad it is here. Going the extreme is not necessary at all overseas. What a pathetic dating atmosphere we have here in the states.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

I've never experienced such weaknesses in a person with so much money.

He now has a walking target on his back. Rich in money but poor in spirit.

Hopefully, his friends pulled him aside and talked some sense into him before he makes the plunge into financial ruin with an ungrateful American harlot.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
And besides, posting a billboard in America to look for a girlfriend is automatically going to drop him to "loser" status anyway.
You're right won't work here.

Might work in Latin America, where piropos are welcomed.

What would work HERE is a billboard that says "Look at me, I have my own billboard, HA-ha!!!"
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote: Sh*t yeah, this is what I want to shake my old man and tell him to do because my mom's just torturing him.
If you found a way to make it OK for him - say go on a trip together, a bit of father-son wingman - light touch, no graphic discussions - you will not be sorry.

Aeneas left the burning ruins of Troy with his little son Ascanius in his arms - and his aged father Anchises on his back.

Make yourself proud.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

tom wrote: He must be living in some kind of sheltered world like a church environment
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/category/c ... t-divorce/
Churches have changed in many big ways to accommodate western women's lifestyles.
Disgusting stuff. Here's another page from the site you reference:
http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/12/31 ... -the-boom/
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

he's rich, and in search of a latina..... white american bimbos with fake blonde hair and massive breast implants in the area must be fuming!!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Robert77 wrote:he's rich, and in search of a latina..... white american bimbos with fake blonde hair and massive breast implants in the area must be fuming!!!!
Considering that that ad is putting him behind, some $12K to $30K per month, that's a bit of potential AW nose and b@@b jobs being flushed down the drain, in search for his muchacha de los suenos.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Robert77 wrote:he's rich, and in search of a latina..... white american bimbos with fake blonde hair and massive breast implants in the area must be fuming!!!!
:lol:

You're right!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:
And besides, posting a billboard in America to look for a girlfriend is automatically going to drop him to "loser" status anyway.
You're right won't work here.

Might work in Latin America, where piropos are welcomed.

What would work HERE is a billboard that says "Look at me, I have my own billboard, HA-ha!!!"
Perate, gringo!!! What do you know about the palabra "piropo"?? Vaya vaya. Jajajaja hahaa j/k!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

A wealthy millionaire can't even get one date with a Latina female. And you boys still don't believe that Latina women are colder, less approachable feminazis than American women. You boys are in for a rude awakening when you actually decide to leave the U.S.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Something many American men do not understand is....

AMERICAN LATINA is NOT interchangeable with ACTUAL GIRL FROM LATIN AMERICA

ASIAN AMERICAN WOMAN is not the same as ACTUAL ASIAN GIRL

AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN, is totally opposite to ACTUAL AFRICAN WOMAN

WHITE AMERICAN WOMAN, not the same as EUROPEAN WOMAN

if you're looking for a latina in the US, chances you'll end with yet another AMERICAN WOMAN except this time she has latin american roots.... (Same shit, different features)
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help